+ Reply
Page 1074 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 74 574 974 1024 106410721073107410751076 1084 1124 1174 ... LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,480 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Alfroggy Try this : https://www.dropbox.com/s/k09gyey991...ByAlGeriya.zip @Alex : There's a black spot there Not specifically that News Republic style I believe. I think he leaves it totally to
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Try this : https://www.dropbox.com/s/k09gyey991...ByAlGeriya.zip
    @Alex :
    There's a black spot there

Not specifically that News Republic style I believe. I think he leaves it totally to you
    ... Nice catch ! I think it's an ink spot. The layer stands in a folder over the the BODY one, no clipping mask allowed .

Here it is fixed. I just want you to know how much I hate you for noticing this so little tiny spot. I spent 12 straight hours photoshopping super small details and you bring me two icons to reedit. That's like ... the thousand times today I edit, upload and write about updates LMAO xD ! Repeated tasks are killers. ! But a big thank though ! If you didn't say it, I would have never seen it. (this icon is a closed file, no more cold case )

NB : Updated the Sparrow package with the fixed icons.

By the way, I worked a bit more the Contacts icon, check it out ! (For sure you will never see a difference, update after update if you don't compare them side to side , but I guarantee it's always for the best, no decreasing quality).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013), macinmac (03-13-2013), nnfdcane (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Thought I'd share with you my latest creations and contributions to y'all!

Last edited by andresito85; 03-13-2013 at 10:55 AM.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to andresito85 For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-13-2013), ahjek (03-13-2013), Alfroggy (03-13-2013), bjbinc (03-13-2013), darkenmyday (03-13-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-13-2013), iGeriya (03-13-2013), Iphone ie (03-13-2013), IrobertI (03-13-2013), map1978 (03-16-2013), nnfdcane (03-13-2013), PJ7 (03-13-2013), radioBirdman (03-13-2013), Vicarious (03-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hope this doesn't sound too dumb, but how do you install Translucent NCSettings? I tried using ifile, unzipping then copying it to the themes directory, but no go...

Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post

Thanks

Ayo.
    You guise remember back around page 250-350 (I think) the rage was a tap to unlock, with a lock wall that had bottom of sshot of homepage, so it looked like you could see the dock?
    Then y'all'd add a paid unlock tweak to have it slide up on tap?
    Someone even put the 'tap to unlock' text's reflection matching up w/ the dock icons!
    "It's the little touches"
    I was enthralled. Replicated it. DL'd the .psd's to help make inserting the sshot easy.
    Little touches...like the icon zoom bugged me.
    Someone did it so that his CameraGrabber still worked!
    Inspired, I placed my screenshot in Springboard.app as DefaultCameraUi@2x~iPhone.png
    Now when I lift my Grabber, I 'peep' my home screen!
    BUT....as we know, TapToUnlocks not working w/o grabber on iOS 6+ so well and well, w/grabber, it lifts to lockcamera.

Little touches.
    Yesterday a tweak appeared, CameraGrabber Enhancer.
    Two main options: enable tweak and hide grabber. Under enable, 3 options:
    Tap grabber to unlock
    Slide up grabber to unlock
    Camera (normal)

The slide up doesn't have the actual animation though, screen just fades to black then icon zoom in ...pout.

Emailed dev, he's adding the animation back in!
    Now I'll be able to lift grabber, 'peep' my dock, AND slide it to an apparently reloading then zoom in home screen.

Not perfect, but getting closer!
    Little touches.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Yesterday after submitting the News Republic icons, ahjek asked me to make an alternative Contacts icon to replace the new one in last Jaku's release. He asked me to do it after the same base of News Republic.
    I then made a new texture based on yesterday's technique, and for my own fun I used my favourite character ever for the cover : The irreplaceable Homer Simpson

So, here's my personal Contacts icon

EDIT : Already updated it ^^. Added a "bending line" on the left side or I don't know how to call that. I'd be glad to know guys !
    EDIT2 : Created a gradient shadow within Homer's silhouette. Inspired by William's new Facebook icon that I freakin' love !
    EDT3 : Homer's silhouette's centered and added a very thin light shadow under its bottom edge in order to soften it a little. Also worked the shadow on the bevel and its left corner so the cover looks a little thicker.

It may be too dark for the theme spirit, please if it bothers anyone, if some of you would prefer a brighter, lighter version, tell me and I'll do it again .

NOTE : This is the first icon in line before I do it with Bart, Lisa and Marge's silouhette. Four in total. thought of Maggie too but that'd be five .
    dude this is awesome! if you can would you do a request for me? i wanted a pinterest icon that looks like this, i've tried doing it myself but it didn't turn out very good..if you wouldn't mind making one that would be awesome! thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    After much kicking and screaming my boy Pinoy finally convinced me to give this theme a go. Oh how ignorant I have been all this time. Thanks to the creator, all those that contribute to the repo(seriously this, to me, makes the theme all the more special), and Pinoy for hockey checking me to the face.
    Where can i find that abselutely amazing weather widget?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I haven't actually modded it that much. I'm on the fence if I wanna change the toggles out altogether, but I got rid of the yellow for now. Then got sidetracked. I know where everything is though. Hit me up when you get home. Ill send you the files I extracted and show you where to look.

You did what i couldnt find! Haha did you have to change a color code in a html file? Or just some photoshopping? Cause i just couldnt find anything and the images for those where mostly white and grey O.o
    Last edited by heggs80; 03-13-2013 at 01:06 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yeah 118x120px is for stock iPhone apps.
    I wonder what happened to that dude with the fancy verbiage?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (03-13-2013), darkenmyday (03-13-2013), Vicarious (03-14-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Going back to this setup. No real new widgets. That i like

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I haven't actually modded it that much. I'm on the fence if I wanna change the toggles out altogether, but I got rid of the yellow for now. Then got sidetracked. I know where everything is though. Hit me up when you get home. Ill send you the files I extracted and show you where to look.

What search widget and multitasking widget are you using??

Thanks

Trying to replace the folder icon image for my springboard but the icons appear over the top. Any suggestions?! I'm on iPhone 5 on 6.1.2 😃ImageUploadedByModMyi1363203033.687040.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Ayo.
    You guise remember back around page 250-350 (I think) the rage was a tap to unlock, with a lock wall that had bottom of sshot of homepage, so it looked like you could see the dock?
    Then y'all'd add a paid unlock tweak to have it slide up on tap?
    Someone even put the 'tap to unlock' text's reflection matching up w/ the dock icons!
    "It's the little touches"
    I was enthralled. Replicated it. DL'd the .psd's to help make inserting the sshot easy.
    Little touches...like the icon zoom bugged me.
    Someone did it so that his CameraGrabber still worked!
    Inspired, I placed my screenshot in Springboard.app as DefaultCameraUi@2x~iPhone.png
    Now when I lift my Grabber, I 'peep' my home screen!
    BUT....as we know, TapToUnlocks not working w/o grabber on iOS 6+ so well and well, w/grabber, it lifts to lockcamera.

Little touches.
    Yesterday a tweak appeared, CameraGrabber Enhancer.
    Two main options: enable tweak and hide grabber. Under enable, 3 options:
    Tap grabber to unlock
    Slide up grabber to unlock
    Camera (normal)

The slide up doesn't have the actual animation though, screen just fades to black then icon zoom in ...pout.

Emailed dev, he's adding the animation back in!
    Now I'll be able to lift grabber, 'peep' my dock, AND slide it to an apparently reloading then zoom in home screen.

Not perfect, but getting closer!
    Little touches.
    I remember this, is there a link?

Is it i5 compatible now?

Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Trying to replace the folder icon image for my springboard but the icons appear over the top. Any suggestions?! I'm on iPhone 5 on 6.1.2 😃Attachment 626110
    Alfroggy will probably have a better idea but you can disabled the previews in both Springtomize2 & FolderIcons.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Alfroggy will probably have a better idea but you can disabled the previews in both Springtomize2 & FolderIcons.
    If your using the folder icons beta. Use the foreground as your icons. Background is always "back" behind your icons. Foreground is always in "front"

Thanks
    Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    If your using the folder icons beta. Use the foreground as your icons. Background is always "back" behind your icons. Foreground is always in "front"
    Well there's the option to hide preview icons within FolderIcons.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    dude this is awesome! if you can would you do a request for me? i wanted a pinterest icon that looks like this, i've tried doing it myself but it didn't turn out very good..if you wouldn't mind making one that would be awesome! thank you
    Here's what I hope is the final update for this icon :

Edited and sharpened bottom left corner. Adjusted a radial highlight startng at the top of the icon, adjusted highlights of Homer's edges, increased visibility of those er ... "things" that are common to old fashion books on the hard side of a book where the title is written vertically. I also changed the intensity of light in this area (left edge) as it somehow seemed to "disappear" over dark background.

For the Pinterest Icon, it is possible. As I stated for the 500px, if I do it with this style it might just make too many icons looking the same. So in the end I'll do the same thing as with the box icons, a package in one release.
    Would you mind telling me what color'd you like to see on the cover ? I wanna spare myself the duty to find one myself :P.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-13-2013 at 02:15 PM.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

1jono (03-13-2013), Alfroggy (03-13-2013), darkenmyday (03-13-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-13-2013), Iphone ie (03-13-2013), macinmac (03-13-2013), nnfdcane (03-13-2013), radioBirdman (03-13-2013), Vicarious (03-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    Where can i find that abselutely amazing weather widget?

You did what i couldnt find! Haha did you have to change a color code in a html file? Or just some photoshopping? Cause i just couldnt find anything and the images for those where mostly white and grey O.o
    Its all images you gotta drag into PS.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Here's what I hope is the final update for this icon :

Edited and sharpened bottom left corner. Adjusted a radial highlight startng at the top of the icon, adjusted highlights of Homer's edges, increased visibility of those er ... "things" that are common to old fashion books on the hard side of a book where the title is written vertically. I also changed the intensity of light in this area (left edge) as it somehow seemed to "disappear" over dark background.

For the Pinterest Icon, it is possible. As I stated for the 500px, if I do it with this style it might just make too many icons looking the same. So in the end I'll do the same thing as with the box icons, a package in one release.
    Would you mind telling me what color'd you like to see on the cover ? I wanna spare myself the duty to find one myself :P.
    thank you soooo much! it'd look great as kind of a lighter red color, i'm not too picky besides that and with the logo on the front, i attached the logo here: ImageUploadedByModMyi1363206084.686168.jpg
    i think MMi shrinked the size of it though :/ anyways, thank you!!
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 03-13-2013 at 02:28 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What search widget and multitasking widget are you using??
    Wee Search for NC and the multitasking is Auxo. It runs through Battery Doctor.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

awesome icon igeriya. Just curious though, is the sizing correct for that? Shouldn't it be different for cydia/native apps?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've got some files from the verso ui theme that i mordded And i really like And i'm usina them with jaku... Only the Safari is not all themed.... Anywane knows the files to change the top blue part And put them as the rest of the ui?

http://s18.postimage.org/3s748jtuh/image.jpg