Page 107 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 30337

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Is this a joke?
    No sir. Off topic but not a joke. Feel free to stop by but I completely understand being memorized by these icons still ;-)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Dont mean to Spam fellas.....but if you love Jaku check out Surreal HD that just started yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Uncool...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-28-2012)

Hey guys I'm relatively new to theming on iOS.

I've been trying to change the Pinterest app icon and it doesn't seem to work for me.

In the info.plist the folder is stated as, com.coldbrewlabs.pinterest and the icon seems to be Icon@2x, but whenever I put the icon I want into the pinterest folder named above it doesn't change after a winterboard respring.

Any ideas?

Possibly try some other names for the icon, like icon@2x (with a lower case I) icon.png, Icon.png, and so on. Happens to me sometimes but usually the icon is one of those.

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by casual864 View Post
    Hey guys I'm relatively new to theming on iOS.

I've been trying to change the Pinterest app icon and it doesn't seem to work for me.

In the info.plist the folder is stated as, com.coldbrewlabs.pinterest and the icon seems to be Icon@2x, but whenever I put the icon I want into the pinterest folder named above it doesn't change after a winterboard respring.

Any ideas?

The bundle name is just pinterest - nothing else, just that. And it is [email protected], with the capital so your name was correct, but the bundle is not.

Check out AppInfo on Cydia. It will show you everything you need to create the right bundle folder and it will show you icon names as well. Not all of them are as simple as [email protected].... It's a handy tool to have.
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 03-28-2012 at 02:48 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I like your first version the most...I agree that the highlights are a bit too bright on this one. They're both awesome though
    I can always count on your voice ! thanks mate ! I'm on it.

Dont mean to Spam fellas.....but if you love Jaku check out Surreal HD that just started yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First of all this IS spamming. Second, did you actually see Jaku before telling us to love Surreal HD. WHen you said that we will be "memorized" by its icons ... believe me I did ! Because it is so "n00b" that I couldn't believe you were comparing to Jaku. I memorized your balls, but I somewhate believe your tastes are not very mature yet.

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post

First of all this IS spamming. Second, did you actually see Jaku before telling us to love Surreal HD. WHen you said that we will be "memorized" by its icons ... believe me I did ! Because it is so "n00b" that I couldn't believe you were comparing to Jaku. I memorized your balls, but I somewhate believe your tastes are not very mature yet.
    Actually if you'd re-read my post it clearly says JAKU icons have people mesmorized. I said that our of respect to make up for people thinking that gentleman was speaking on my behalf. He wasn't but there's still no need to be rude about it. iGeriy, to call someone else's work "noob" when in all honesty you're an icon maker yourself without being a full themer, actually makes you sound "noob". Sorry for making this public but it was disrespectful your comment and your pm box is ful otherwise I would have posted there. Hope everyone enjoys whatever theme they wanna roll with. Enjoy your day fellas

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

BOGMAT (03-28-2012), Dalvar3 (03-28-2012), ellersbee (03-28-2012), Hosko817 (03-28-2012)

You have what....a month in here!?! Think outside the box

You have what....a month in here!?! Think outside the box
    And in a year here you don't know it's pretty rude to go into someone else's thread and try and get people to download another theme? C'mon man. The two themes are nothing alike, so if someone likes Jaku, why on earth would they like that theme?

You're the one who needs to think outside the box, but then again you can't even think inside the box yet, so I'm not surprised.

And now, back to our regularly programmed Jaku discussion...
    Last edited by mdot; 03-28-2012 at 08:15 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-28-2012), moronoron (03-28-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post
    And in a year here you don't know it's pretty rude to go into someone else's thread and try and get people to download another theme? C'mon man. The two themes are nothing alike, so if someone likes Jaku, why on earth would they like that theme?

You're the one who needs to think outside the box, but then again you can't even think inside the box yet, so I'm not surprised.

Now...if you look at Surreal 1st icon set it is comparible besides the little 3D bottom part. Noobs here who dont know Jack Squat and I will not lower myself to people who dont know how to do anything besides ride thr wagon.

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdot View Post

Hey. Don't be a douche and rip another theme theme just because another member mentioned it on this thread. I dont really give a **** if you've been on here for a day month or 5 years. Learn your place and get back on topic

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (03-28-2012)

Hey man, I didn't rip the theme - sorry if it seemed that way. I couldn't design a theme if my life depended on it, so I have no place to throw somebody's theme down as it's better than anything I could ever do. I was just stating that they aren't very similar (to me) in terms of design and whatnot, that's all.

I'm trying to get this thread back on track, hence the end of my last post lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-28-2012)

@ Lifted_ChevyZ & ellersbee - Now that you guys shared your opinion and appreciation for both themes, please leave this thread clear of argumentative posts and allow only post pertaining to this theme. Jaku is very nice theme, as well as Surreal HD; fantastic job to both theme creators!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bankai44 For This Useful Post:

BOGMAT (03-28-2012), iGeriya (03-28-2012), RippedThemer (03-28-2012)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Hey man, I didn't rip the theme - sorry if it seemed that way. I couldn't design a theme if my life depended on it, so I have no place to throw somebody's theme down as it's better than anything I could ever do. I was just stating that they aren't very similar (to me) in terms of design and whatnot, that's all.

I'm trying to get this thread back on track, hence the end of my last post lol.

Not trying to rip you up brother. I consider the matter dropped.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

mdot (03-28-2012), RippedThemer (03-28-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Not trying to rip you up brother. I consider the matter dropped.
    Cool. I was more concerned with the initial post, which turned into a heated argument lol. They're both excellent themes, and both are well designed. Kudos to Lifted_ChevyZ for creating the theme.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdot For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-28-2012), RippedThemer (03-28-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 435 Posts

Damn, did I start a war here ? As far as I'm concerned, for the one who asked, I usually do Interface design, website designs. Themer by my way. Anyway. Please have some respect and don't spam other threads. You have your own, stay there. It's Jaku's official thread here, so let's stay in-topic. Not because I'm a fan, but becaue it's pure objectivity to say William is by far the greatest themer i've seen so far. When you said that if we like Jaku we're gonna love your theme well ... I believed it ! But When i found out what it looks like I had such an epic facepalm you can't imagine. Not because it looks bad, but because it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH. They are totally different. So may I apologize for somewhat insulting your theme at first. Now congrats for the result, I guess months of work paid off.

PS : and to the one who told me that i'm only "a months old in here" (on the forum) I think it's pretty ridculous to say and to argue with ...
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-28-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iMod94 View Post
    So can someone make a twitter icon that looks like the default Facebook icon. This might not be the right tread to post this to but can someone take the shelfs from the pic and add them to the leather background. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8095289/Leather.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8095289/Shelfs.png
    /u/8095289/Shelfs.png

Thanks
    I'm sorry guys I was on vacation and I don't have service or Internet except when I was in town and I wasn't thinking when I posted the icon if a mod can take it down I don't know how to do it from my iPhone I'm sorry about that I wasn't thinking

Damn, did I start a war here ? As far as I'm concerned, for the one who asked, I usually do Interface design, website designs. Themer by my way. Anyway. Please have some respect and don't spam other threads. You have your own, stay there. It's Jaku's official thread here, so let's stay in-topic. Other than that : GTFO ! And yes i'm being rude. I'm mainly calm and serene, but honnestly sometimes people just mess with my nerves ! This theme, Jaku, has none equivalence. Not because I'm a fan, but becaue it's pure objectivity to say William is by far the greatest themer i've seen so far. When you said that if we like Jaku we're gonna love your theme well ... I believed it ! But When i found out what it looks like I had such an epic facepalm you can't imagine. Come at least close to 25% of his skills and dedication and we may have talk again.

Have some decence. Keep your ads to yourselves.

PS : and to the one who told me that i'm only "a months old in here" (on the forum) I think it's pretty ridculous to say an to argue with ... OMG ! I starte living when i joined in ! Not gonna say anything else.
    I'm not very good in ending fights, pretty much better at starting them, although I'm doing some efforts here, stay out of this topic if you're not here for Jaku.
    somehow I knew you'd start this up again. Let's talk class. Again, realize that the person who said the original statement, is not related to the theme Surreal HD. Please stop equating those two completely different situations. Second, I get the fact that you love this theme and have a dear affection for the themer but this is a community. An icommunity for fans of all types of themes. Did someone put links and bold capital letters saying visit this thread and screw your thread? No. Are YOU related to this thread besides making icons and trying to show off your own skills? No. And dedication? Again please understand the entire interface to ios before you credit a small handful of images it takes. I said I wanted to take this to PM to be respectful for William, whom I also am a fan of. But you keep submitting opinions into your "factual" statements. There are threads everywhere and respect paid everywhere to all types of themes whether you are a personal fan or just have respect that someone puts work into. I dont know about you but I have more respect than to jump at the chance to call someone a "noob". How old are you to still use such ignorant terms. You could have ignored that one statement by one person and no one else would have even cared. You somehow took offense to it like this thread is your brainchild or that someone judged your work when no one has done anything of the sort. I have not once commented on your icons despite my own opinions. To each their own I say. I'd absolutely love to continue this via PM if you feel you have a leg to stand on.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

BOGMAT (03-28-2012)

Errrmm btw , hows the weather fellas ?

Page 107 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast