Page 1063 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 105310611062106310641065 1073 1113 1163 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,260 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #21241
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Whats up bro?? No im not using icons folders



    Oh i didnt know that 😄 well im sure u know better than me anyways. But i did download the right size from jaku site. Im not sure whats going one. Im going to check with others icons and see what happens. Thanks guys u all rock.
    Gotcha. I just asked cause that will cause dock shadow to be off couple pixels. Hope your well.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), zplit (03-11-2013)

  3. #21242
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Gotcha. I just asked cause that will cause dock shadow to be off couple pixels. Hope your well.
    Thanks brother i hope ur well too. And ur family too.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (03-11-2013)

  5. #21243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Whats up bro?? No im not using icons folders



    Oh i didnt know that 😄 well im sure u know better than me anyways. But i did download the right size from jaku site. Im not sure whats going one. Im going to check with others icons and see what happens. Thanks guys u all rock.
    no problem bud; sometimes it's the icon creater's fault..i know some of my icons i made weren't sized right for some reason

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), zplit (03-11-2013)

  7. #21244
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Status bar theme is done by mone!!
    good to know its done by mone, can you share it ?
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

    Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

    My iphone stuff

  8. #21245
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Anyone know of a good icon to use for a jailbreak folder? Except the Cydia icon itself

    Also what is the bundle ID for that News icon akrimmer?
    Last edited by heggs80; 03-11-2013 at 02:43 AM.

  9. #21246
    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    Also what is the bundle ID for that News icon akrimmer?
    ch.reeder

    EDIT: Well...it used to be. I forgot he changed it
    Last edited by bjbinc; 03-11-2013 at 03:18 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (03-11-2013), Alfroggy (03-11-2013), heggs80 (03-11-2013)

  11. #21247
    My springboard. Nice and simple with only one page as usual.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362991635.505192.jpg

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), jadaki (03-11-2013), Pinoy (03-11-2013)

  13. #21248
    iPhoneaholic Mark_sweden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 966 Times in 234 Posts

    Cheers Silverado87!


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark_sweden For This Useful Post:

    jadaki (03-11-2013), macinmac (03-11-2013), Pinoy (03-11-2013)

  15. #21249
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    My springboard. Nice and simple with only one page as usual.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362991635.505192.jpg
    It worked then ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. #21250
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It worked then ?
    No dude it didn't sorry. Were the themed icons supposed to show up in FI after I activated the theme?
    They didn't, so I just did the 'copy icons into Heggs' template' method and dropped them into the foregrounds folder.
    Maybe I did something wrong with your theme but I didn't wanna bust your chops about it.

  17. #21251
    This isn't quite Jaku related, but I figured I'd ask here.

    If I'm trying to make a custom Iconoclasm layout, how should I be spacing the icons so the margins on the left and right are the same and the top (under the status bar) and bottom (above the dock/page dots) are the same?

    In case the question isn't clear:
    Let's say I wanted the left to have a margin of 50 pixels. Where should I put the right most icon so the right also has a margin of 50 pixels?
    If I wanted the top to be 50 pixels beneath the status bar, where should I put the bottom icon so it's also 50 pixels above the dock?

    Sorry if this is a really nooby question.

  18. #21252
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,751
    Thanks
    2,691
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,137 Posts

    Google the Windows app version for Iconoclasm!
    It does wonders....

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), Vicarious (03-11-2013)

  20. #21253
    Oh wow didn't know this existed, made by bjbinc too... guys does everything.

    Still doesn't answer my original question though, or does this sort of offset feature already exist in the layout maker?

    Edit: Using it now, the grid actually more or less does what I was hoping for. Thanks!

    Edit 2: Wait... is this compatible with retina devices?
    Last edited by Vicarious; 03-11-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

  22. #21254
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    No dude it didn't sorry. Were the themed icons supposed to show up in FI after I activated the theme?
    They didn't, so I just did the 'copy icons into Heggs' template' method and dropped them into the foregrounds folder.
    Maybe I did something wrong with your theme but I didn't wanna bust your chops about it.
    Ok well you got it sorted that's what matters

    Mine were supposed to show up in Backgrounds on tapping the gear icon on a folder in wiggle mode. In fact it's how mine is set up right now, with your theme armed in WinterBoard.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. #21255
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Oh wow didn't know this existed, made by bjbinc too... guys does everything.

    Still doesn't answer my original question though, or does this sort of offset feature already exist in the layout maker?
    A little bit of mathematics, perhaps using something like MS Excel, along with Bryan's layout builder... you'll be set.

    There's a layout I made ages ago using Bryan's layout builder on the repo. It's the layout in my screenshot posted today. If you look at the numbers in my layout & compare it with others, you should get the gist of how to evenly spread your icons across your device

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), Vicarious (03-11-2013)

  25. #21256
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Oh wow didn't know this existed, made by bjbinc too... guys does everything.

    Still doesn't answer my original question though, or does this sort of offset feature already exist in the layout maker?

    Edit: Using it now, the grid actually more or less does what I was hoping for. Thanks!

    Edit 2: Wait... is this compatible with retina devices?
    Even Retina devices have their Iconoclasm plists appear as though they're meant for SD devices.

    In fact even within the phone's system files Apple calls the elongated Retina '568'.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (03-11-2013), Vicarious (03-11-2013)

  27. #21257
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    A little bit of mathematics, perhaps using something like MS Excel, along with Bryan's layout builder... you'll be set.

    There's a layout I made ages ago using Bryan's layout builder on the repo. It's the layout in my screenshot posted today. If you look at the numbers in my layout & compare it with others, you should get the gist of how to evenly spread your icons across your device
    Yup, found out about that layout a few weeks ago, and I've been using that for a bit. Just thought it would be nice to try making my own for a change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Even Retina devices have their Iconoclasm plists appear as though they're meant for SD devices.

    In fact even within the phone's system files Apple calls the elongated Retina '568'.
    Ah ok, was not aware of that.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), radioBirdman (03-11-2013)

  29. #21258
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    There! Yay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -animated-knots.png   -fishcal.png   -golfgps.png   -monster.png   -mylocation.png   -mylocation2.png   -oz.png   -relaxplus.png  

    -rr3.png   -sonicdash.png   -yahoo-sports.png   -deadtrigger.png   -deadtrigger1.png   -deadtrigger2.png  
    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 03-11-2013 at 06:37 AM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), meth357 (08-22-2013), nienque (03-11-2013)

  31. #21259
    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    Anyone know of a good icon to use for a jailbreak folder? Except the Cydia icon itself
    Maybe a Terminal icon?

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    heggs80 (03-11-2013), nienque (03-11-2013)

  33. #21260
    Bryan. I might not have an iPad but I'm still interested (and my annoying friends keep asking me), when the iPad version of Jaku gets released, will you add a 144x144 icon size (and whatever is the size of native/Cydia icons on the iPad) option to the repo? I know it will look worst (for obvious reasons) but still nice to have as an option... and I'm quite sure most (if not all) of the icons on the repo won't be remade for the iPad

Page 1063 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 63 563 963 1013 105310611062106310641065 1073 1113 1163 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •