+ Reply
Page 1052 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 52 552 952 1002 104210501051105210531054 1062 1102 1152 ... LastLast
Results 21,021 to 21,040 of 30031

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Alfroggy I was saying Preview, the file viewing utility which Apple ships Mac OS with, does have an image resizing amongst its many features. Thanks Krima. Originally
    PJ7
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I was saying Preview, the file viewing utility which Apple ships Mac OS with, does have an image resizing amongst its many features.

Thanks Krima.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    He means to take the icon u want and transfer it to your Mac. Then open that icon using Preview. Go to tools and click on adjust size. Then adjust the width and height to the correct size. So if its 114x114 change it to 60x60 or whatever size u need for your theming needs and viola.

This will also benefit you if u r using the auxo tweak and u want all these amazing icons to look the same when u call the task switcher. Those sizes are usually 58x58.
    OHHHHHH
    Okay! got it!
    After I do that, in which file should I put it all? (auxo+settings icons)
    And how should I name each file?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,708 Times in 2,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    OHHHHHH
    Okay! got it!
    The easiest thing to do is get a theme that already has the settings icons themed. Use this as a reference for bundle names and icon names. I highly recommend Auros by Henf. Not only is this one of the best themes made in recent years but it separates all the setting icons in a separate package. This will make it even easier for referencing. Hope this help.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013)

Thanks

OHHHHHH
    Okay! got it!
    Like I said, check out my post a few pages back, it has all the info about settings.

App icons in Auxo, I believe, are themed by putting an [email protected] in each app's respective bundle. Check iFile for the exact name, since it can differ. Also 58x58 iirc (not at my computer ATM)

The easiest thing to do is get a theme that already has the settings icons themed. Use this as a reference for bundle names and icon names. I highly recommend Auros by Henf. Not only is this one of the best themes made in recent years but it separates all the setting icons in a separate package. This will make it even easier for referencing. Hope this help.
    If it puts settings icon each in separate bundle files it won't work (been there, tried that). The only way I could get all of them to work is described in my earlier post.
    Last edited by nienque; 03-08-2013 at 07:12 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013)

PJ7
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the tip!
    I wanna use that Auros one but I don't want to buy the whole theme... so that's kind of a problem..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    If it puts settings icon each in separate bundle files it won't work (been there, tried that). The only way I could get all of them to work is described in my earlier post.
    Maybe I wasn't too clear in my explanation. I was saying only to use the separate settings package as a reference for bundle names and icon names. U can create your own package and copy those bundle folders into your own and replace each icon with those of your choosing. It's a pain but a good learning experience for those that want to know a little more about theming. Learn once and this can be applied to all of your future themes. Teach a man to fish blah blah blah.

@Pj. I understand u don't want to buy the whole theme but that isn't a problem, that is an opportunity. If u don't love Auros after buying it and using it for a few weeks send me your PayPal account and I will send u the 3 dollars myself.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well I posted the names of the images and the bundles they should go into a while back. Just look somewhere in the last 5 pages or so. It really isn't too hard to do, most images go into com.apple.Preferences and they are all the same size (58x58).

Whether it will be done by Lok eventually, Lok only knows, but I have swapped out some of his icons for custom ones and wanted my settings to reflect the change
    thanks man. I'm gonna get right on it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

PJ7
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Maybe I wasn't too clear in my explanation. I was saying only to use the separate settings package as a reference for bundle names and icon names. U can create your own package and copy those bundle folders into your own and replace each icon with those of your choosing. It's a pain but a good learning experience for those that want to know a little more about theming. Learn once and this can be applied to all of your future themes. Teach a man to fish blah blah blah.

@Pj. I understand u don't want to buy the whole theme but that isn't a problem, that is an opportunity. If u don't love Auros after buying it and using it for a few weeks send me your PayPal account and I will send u the 3 dollars myself.
    U got me wrong..
    I love that theme! it looks great! But I kinda wanna use Jaku now (I bought it)
    Plus, that's my dad's paypal account so I can't really buy anything I want..
    Can you just send me the file YOU have (from Auros) but without any icons inside..?
    Just the files and the files names so I can put my Jaku icons in?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PJ7 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

Thanks

U got me wrong..
    I love that theme! it looks great! But I kinda wanna use Jaku now (I bought it)
    Plus, that's my dad's paypal account so I can't really buy anything I want..
    Can you just send me the file YOU have (from Auros) but without any icons inside..?
    Just the files and the files names so I can put my Jaku icons in?
    Fair enough. But it won't do u much good because I can't send u the icons with the names so its not going to help much.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (03-08-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Hey guys, I know their is a section on the repo for this but I need to explain what Im looking for. I need a creative guy. The icon I am placing below needs some high detail. Maybe make the hair have texture like real hair and so forth. It needs some jazz. If anyone can make an attempt, I would highly be appreciative for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-icon-144.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to erikjames For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Any chance someone can make an icon for bridge?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

j.dstasio (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Oh... awkward. I liked the idea of an orange UI, thought it might be kind of interesting to give a try, but never really felt the urge to buy it.
    Which theme are you referring to as a orange UI?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I thought MiOS had some orange parts. Or does my memory not serve me correctly? Or was that a different theme? ugh

Edit: Ok, I was thinking about MIUI.
    Last edited by Vicarious; 03-08-2013 at 08:58 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Speaking of Orange UI; that's what I'm using. Prestige HD orange UI. Looks best

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erikjames For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    I thought MiOS had some orange parts. Or does my memory not serve me correctly? Or was that a different theme? ugh

Edit: Ok, I was thinking about MIUI.
    Naw its all light grey, with hints of light blue.

Mine is kinda a quilt so to speak. I do like a more themed UI but also wanna stay with the creators vision to a degree. Ironically i have little bits of the themes Alfroggy suggested as well. Great suggestions but 65% Mios.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 03-08-2013 at 09:14 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,321 Times in 3,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Any chance someone can make an icon for bridge?
    Do you have a metaphor for that tweak in mind ?
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

j.dstasio (03-08-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 667 Posts

Some icons
    Thanks to the base creators I forget the names I'm sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-apple.png   Jaku for iOS 5-displayrecorder.png   Jaku for iOS 5-helme1t.png   Jaku for iOS 5-helmet.png   Jaku for iOS 5-hffd.png   Jaku for iOS 5-icon-2x.png   Jaku for iOS 5-icon1-2x.png   Jaku for iOS 5-kjgf.png  

Jaku for iOS 5-mail.png   Jaku for iOS 5-mail1.png   Jaku for iOS 5-misc.png   Jaku for iOS 5-misc1.png   Jaku for iOS 5-selfcloud.png  

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), Groinchurn (03-08-2013), heggs80 (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-09-2013)

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362770010.210184.jpgcan someone make a icon ? please !!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Azjonnyg's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I posted the names of the images and the bundles they should go into a while back. Just look somewhere in the last 5 pages or so. It really isn't too hard to do, most images go into com.apple.Preferences and they are all the same size (58x58).

Whether it will be done by Lok eventually, Lok only knows, but I have swapped out some of his icons for custom ones and wanted my settings to reflect the change

Oooh, I've had my eye on Principium since before I even had an iPhone (sad, right? xD). Could you share your artwork file, or is that not allowed by the theme creator? The theme seems all but abandoned.
    I can I still have to track down a few glossy buttons that had there names changed. With my current .artwork theme my only app for reference is Cydia so sometimes it takes a whole for me to notice missing pngs. I'd be willing to swap .artwork files :-) I'd like to take a look at what you've done with yours . Pm me

Particularly this button ImageUploadedByModMyi1362770506.461942.jpg

But if you look at the gradients they have no gloss the change is suddle but after trying many different UI themes I always came back to principium
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 03-08-2013 at 12:22 PM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    I can I still have to track down a few glossy buttons that had there names changed. With my current .artwork theme my only app for reference is Cydia so sometimes it takes a whole for me to notice missing pngs. I'd be willing to swap .artwork files :-) I'd like to take a look at what you've done with yours . Pm me

Particularly this button Attachment 625495

But if you look at the gradients they have no gloss the change is suddle but after trying many different UI themes I always came back to principium
    What I did with mine is quite simple, actually! The files I changed were:

[email protected] -> used Jaku folder icon (needs to be resized to 114x114)
    [email protected] -> used Jaku FB icon (114x114)
    [email protected] -> used Jaku mail icon (118x120)
    [email protected] -> used Jaku Twitter icon (114x114)

Other activities icons can be themed by placing the following files in com.apple.PhotoLibrary, all 114x114:

PLActivityAssignToContacts@2x~iphone.png
    PLActivityPhotoStream@2x~iphone.png
    PLActivityYouTube@2x~iphone.png

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), bozN (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), EmmaJhonsson (04-13-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013), sickchris714 (03-08-2013), sigmachi1012 (04-15-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, here is a list of the icons and their respective bundles for Settings.app. Note that this only includes stock icons. Cydia preference bundles etc. can be found here:

/Library/PreferenceBundles/
    /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/

You can find a bundle ID in the .plists there, but I found that often I had to theme them manually. So as far as Cydia tweaks are concerned, you're on your own

Oh, and all of these icons are supposed to be 58x58. I used this template to resize all of my icons, so that spotlight icons etc. were also themed. If you don't have PS, you can just resize them in Gimp manually, or whatever. Unfortunately it's not allowed to share stock icons, even in 58x58 size, so if you can't resize them on your own, you needn't bother asking me to do so

Code:
    com.apple.Preferences

AppPurchases@2x
    AppStore@2x
    BannerDisable@2x (Do not Disturb)
    Bluetooth@2x
    Calendar@2x
    Camera@2x
    Carrier@2x
    Contacts@2x
    dnd@2x (Do not Disturb)
    FacebookSettings@2x
    FaceTime@2x
    FindMyiPhone@2x
    iCloud@2x
    iPod@2x
    iTunes@2x
    Location@2x
    Maps@2x
    Messages@2x
    mmc@2x (Mail)
    Music@2x
    Notes@2x
    notifications_icon@2x
    PersonalHotspot@2x
    Phone@2x
    Photos@2x
    Privacy@2x
    Reminders@2x
    Safari@2x
    Settings-Air@2x
    Settings-Sound@2x
    Settings@2x (General)
    Twitter@2x
    vc@2x (Facetime)
    Victoria@2x (Nike)
    Video@2x
    Wallpaper@2x
    WiFi@2x

com.apple.VPNPreferences

icon@2x (VPN)

com.apple.SocialWeeapp

[email protected]
    its taking me a while but i'm very happy with how its coming out. I know you can't send Will's icons but can you point me in the direction of the others such as bluetooth and wallpaper etc etc?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaddyMatty For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-08-2013), PJ7 (03-08-2013), surr3a1 (03-09-2013)