Page 1050 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 50 550 950 1000 104010481049105010511052 1060 1100 1150 ... LastLast
Results 20,981 to 21,000 of 30039

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #20981
    Ha, I didn't even notice the typo when I quoted you. I was too busy downloading Avenir.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

  3. #20982
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    He has never themed the settings icons. Unless I'm missing something. Theme is a thousand pages deep and they aren't themed. What makes you think within a month or two he will decide to theme them now that they are harder to do than they were on ios5? Just curious.
    It's been a very popular subject lately, and he's expressed that he's thought about it and trying to come up with a unique way to do them (a metaphor). I'm not saying dont do it, I did mine manually, I'm saying its gonna be painful to overwrite a lot of people's work, when (if) it gets implemented I mean really everything that had been requested of him that fits within the "mission statement" (for lack of a better term) of Jaku, has been done. What I mean is people say "Y UI no theme ?!?" it gets ignored as do themes for third party apps. I just think its been a very popular subject lately, and if there is so much interest that everyone is doing it themselves, i think it makes sense. I shouldn't have said it so "matter-of-factly" like I know for sure. I just think jaku iPad and the slew of constant iPhone updates is time consuming. Again all speculation based on observation.. I'm just a wishful thinker :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMatty View Post
    do you know what folder it goes into?
    Google man, also use ifile and CMC jaku settings for ios 5.1 as a reference and start digging.
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 03-08-2013 at 01:45 AM.

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    1jono (03-10-2013), Alfroggy (03-08-2013), DaddyMatty (03-09-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), EmmaJhonsson (04-13-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013), PJ7 (03-08-2013), radioBirdman (03-08-2013)

  5. #20983
    Hey everyone!
    I noticed a new widget of the HTC One X that was released to Cydia last night.
    I tried to download and apply in Winterboard but nothing.. It won't work..
    The only thing I see is when I'm unlocking my phone it's like fading away for a sec and then it's gone..
    Is there any way to fix it? or maybe making it an iWidget? (even a perpageHTML widget would be great!)

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #20984
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    It's been a very popular subject lately, and he's expressed that he's thought about it and trying to come up with a unique way to do them (a metaphor). I'm not saying dont do it, I did mine manually, I'm saying its gonna be painful to overwrite a lot of people's work, when (if) it gets implemented I mean really everything that had been requested of him that fits within the "mission statement" (for lack of a better term) of Jaku, has been done. What I mean is people say "Y UI no theme ?!?" it gets ignored as do themes for third party apps. I just think its been a very popular subject lately, and if there is so much interest that everyone is doing it themselves, i think it makes sense. I shouldn't have said it so "matter-of-factly" like I know for sure. I just think jaku iPad and the slew of constant iPhone updates is time consuming. Again all speculation based on observation.. I'm just a wishful thinker :-)



    Google man, also use ifile and CMC jaku settings for ios 5.1 as a reference and start digging.
    Gotcha, hope he does. I feel its a missing element of the theme.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013)

  8. #20985
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I noticed a new widget of the HTC One X that was released to Cydia last night.
    I tried to download and apply in Winterboard but nothing.. It won't work..
    The only thing I see is when I'm unlocking my phone it's like fading away for a sec and then it's gone..
    Is there any way to fix it? or maybe making it an iWidget? (even a perpageHTML widget would be great!)

    Thanks in advance!

    Oh come on.. anyone?

  9. #20986
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Nicer ! Can you share how you've solved the (small) thick border issue ?
    I'm kinda curious too... not that I have any idea which apps most of the icons represent.

    Also wondering what exactly "icon pics" are, as opposed to ""traditional"" ""images""?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-08-2013)

  11. #20987
    Is there a full UI theme for ios6 that can i use with Jaku?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to sabankuru For This Useful Post:

    PJ7 (03-08-2013)

  13. #20988
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Why was the font Avenir next removed from cydia hours later? :P

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

    PJ7 (03-08-2013)

  15. #20989
    Quote Originally Posted by heggs80 View Post
    Why was the font Avenir next removed from cydia hours later? :P
    Copyright.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    heggs80 (03-08-2013)

  17. #20990
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    Photoshop Touch for iOS and Android (a friggin' candy with a pen)



    As usual, improvements will keep coming updates after updates.

    EDIT : No need to log on Jakurepo, I'll add them myself from now on. Sparing you from some work.
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-08-2013 at 03:08 AM.

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    1jono (03-08-2013), 8lias (03-08-2013), akrimmer (03-08-2013), Alfroggy (03-08-2013), bjbinc (03-08-2013), Darrenrooster (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), heggs80 (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-08-2013)

  19. #20991
    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    Is there a full UI theme for ios6 that can i use with Jaku?
    Sarif's UI is good looking in my opinion. Removed the gloss, a bit in te way Ayecon's UI does. Auros' too. I just don't like the later's status bar icons. But armed below Jaku in WinterBoard it should solve that. Boss' UI was described to be fine too, apart from the heavy branding.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-08-2013)

  21. #20992
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I noticed a new widget of the HTC One X that was released to Cydia last night.
    I tried to download and apply in Winterboard but nothing.. It won't work..
    The only thing I see is when I'm unlocking my phone it's like fading away for a sec and then it's gone..
    Is there any way to fix it? or maybe making it an iWidget? (even a perpageHTML widget would be great!)


    Thanks in advance!
    Not really Jaku related I guess, but I'm having the same problem. It just stays visible for half a sec, then it's gone.

  22. #20993
    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    Is there a full UI theme for ios6 that can i use with Jaku?
    Im rockin Mios with it. Nice combo.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-08-2013), radioBirdman (03-08-2013)

  24. #20994
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Minor View Post
    Not really Jaku related I guess, but I'm having the same problem. It just stays visible for half a sec, then it's gone.
    Oh..
    So what do I should do?
    I tried putting it in a file and then into the PerPageHTML directory and still, nothing.. Maybe it's an iWidget or something.. I'll check

  25. #20995
    I just copied the whole '.theme' folder to the PerPageHTML folder in /mobile/Library/ and armed it in the PerPageHTML tweak and it works.

    Also tried renaming the Widget.html to LockBackground.html for it to show on the lock screen when armed in WinterBoard but it doesn't have a background image called for in the code, so it displays a plain black background. Tried dropping a [email protected] in the .theme folder but no dice. Needs code editing.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    PJ7 (03-08-2013)

  27. #20996
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I just copied the whole '.theme' folder to the PerPageHTML folder in /mobile/Library/ and armed it in the PerPageHTML tweak and it works.

    Also tried renaming the Widget.html to LockBackground.html for it to show on the lock screen when armed in WinterBoard but it doesn't have a background image called for in the code, so it displays a plain black background. Tried dropping a [email protected] in the .theme folder but no dice. Needs code editing.
    So I just need to download PerPageHTML and place that in there?
    Is there any way making it an iWidget?
    Thanks you!

  28. #20997
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I noticed a new widget of the HTC One X that was released to Cydia last night.
    I tried to download and apply in Winterboard but nothing.. It won't work..
    The only thing I see is when I'm unlocking my phone it's like fading away for a sec and then it's gone..
    Is there any way to fix it? or maybe making it an iWidget? (even a perpageHTML widget would be great!)

    Thanks in advance!
    I see you on Reddit.



    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Im rockin Mios with it. Nice combo.
    Dammit, first Alfroggy and now you tempting me to spend my money.
    Last edited by Simon; 03-08-2013 at 05:09 AM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-08-2013), Pinoy (03-08-2013)

  30. #20998
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Hague, Netherlands, EU
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    805
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

    LOL ! Big LOL actually. I made the PS Touch icon following the small dock icon I have right now at the bottom of my computer's screen, which is not PS Touch but PS6 xD ! So yeah it's not exactly the PSTOUCH logo, but let's say it's some sort of mix between them both :P

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-08-2013)

  32. #20999
    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    Is there a full UI theme for ios6 that can i use with Jaku?
    I use principium UI. It is literally just removal of gloss on (most) everything in the uikit ayecon brightens up the blue gradient and I didn't really like it. Sarif is good but it uses full sized textures for the navbars, which I can't use in manual theming. Much in the way jaku is built to apples specs so is principium also it's free! IMHO it is a great way to remove the ugly gloss and still use jaku as it was intended. I ported it to ios 6 but I did it for personal use and it is [email protected]k

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-08-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-08-2013)

  34. #21000
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    I see you on Reddit.



    Um.



    Dammit, first Alfroggy and now you tempting me to spend my money.
    Well I personally don't like its UI though. Icons yep, small settings icons too but not the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    So I just need to download PerPageHTML and place that in there?
    Is there any way making it an iWidget?
    Thanks you!
    I saw you PM meanwhile but I really try to refrain playing with code. It's not my thing, I mean I'm not good at this, I just look into existing code and adapt bits and pieces. Someone posted here he has made it for his use, you could try to PM him instead, although tinkering with it yourself is the best way to learn.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 03-08-2013 at 03:45 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (03-08-2013), Vicarious (03-08-2013)

Page 1050 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 50 550 950 1000 104010481049105010511052 1060 1100 1150 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •