Page 1042 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 42 542 942 992 103210401041104210431044 1052 1092 1142 ... LastLast
Results 20,821 to 20,840 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

me today. love this theme. longest i've had a single theme on my device ever.

Last edited by rion_j; 03-07-2013 at 09:54 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013), PJ7 (03-07-2013), Silverado1987 (03-07-2013)

Is anyone else using the FolderIcons 2.99.15 beta?

I'm sure if you search online you can find it.. (I wont post the link)..

^Very nice set up rion. Signal bars look good with William's Jaku.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

rion_j (03-07-2013)

But here's the youtube of the FolderIcons in Beta if someone wants to do some research..

FolderIcons 2.99.0 beta - YouTube

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawd1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd1 View Post
    Is anyone else using the FolderIcons 2.99.15 beta?
    I only tested the 2.99.0 beta from vertex's beta repo, (now down), and it crashes the phone to safe mode.

EDIT : his beta repo was changed from the one he had given me. It now is
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Vertex/
    No need for pirate junk.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 03-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (03-07-2013)

If anyone needs help manually theming don't hesitate to send me a PM just recently ported principium to ios 6 to get rid of some of the remaining gloss apple missed. When you are finally able to disable winterboard you will understand why it's worth it. There is a community that shares themed .artwork files and deals solely in manual theming but they also pirate themes and release them so I can't share and wouldn't even point you in the right direction. Soon enough it will catch on. Hopefully the future of theming will include a [email protected]k file in the .theme folder, but until then get comfortable with resizing hundreds of images and a lot of trial and error :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    me today. love this theme. longest i've had a single theme on my device ever.

Wow a fellow arizona resident that is also still a cardinals fan.
    Last edited by Azjonnyg; 03-07-2013 at 10:14 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azjonnyg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Simple yet very effective. Something I would have; good job Mate
    does anyone know what iconoclasm layout this is?

Thanks

I tried adding that repo but it is giving me too many errors in Cydia, I'll try later.
    So Foldericon beta version is finally working?

Edit < I installed that beta version but it does not properly work, it does not show anything in the settings however I saw the FolderIcon folder in user/media. I uninstalled it anyway. >

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I only tested the 2.99.0 beta from vertex's beta repo, (now down), and it crashes the phone to safe mode.

EDIT : his beta repo was changed from the one he had given me. It now is
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Vertex/
    No need for pirate junk.
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 03-07-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Anybody want these? need some opinions on them.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aaron Olive For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-07-2013), macinmac (03-07-2013), PJ7 (03-07-2013), radioBirdman (03-07-2013)

Yeah but recompiling this artwork is a pain, isn't it ?
    Plus that bug with the Preferences.app's icons which can't be manually replaced yet... Makes me consider using WinterBoard as before.
    Plus I edited every Info.plist of the apps for the labels not to display. Couldn't manage it with Activator's label without hiding its icon altogether which is frustrating. And iFile regularly crashes and I blame the edited Info.plist for that too. Too many issues to make the hassle worth it in my opinion.
    Dayum bro! Even I never did that.
    Just...wow. Each info .plist. Crazeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post

I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore, but I'm really getting tired of this crap now.

Can we all just agree to hate each other's guts and just drop everything and move on? I know I was arguing as well a few pages back, but now it's gotten to the point where clearly there's no progress being made either way. Can't we all just ignore each other's attempts to create arguments? That goes to both sides, radioBirdman, Blacksquatch, darkenmyday, Alfroggy, akrimmer, myself, and 8th. If someone tries to start something, just ignore it. Don't quote it and reply. Just let them be, move on, and continue making Jaku more awesome.

Here's my homescreen since I've never shared before.

Could you share the wallpaper ?

Hmmm. Froggy?
    Don't look now....
    But this may be a 'geek chat thing' as well....
    :P

Saurik will update WinterBoard only if we tell him what the files are which we want swapped. Names and paths. He said we assume he knows every single file of iOS devices when he in fact only runs themes (it was Jaku) when he tests for glitches and reported issues.

So, anyone on Reddit or that geek chat thing, feel free to point him to the right direction !
    Someone's lurking /r/jailbreak :P

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Could you share the wallpaper ?
    It's too early in the morning for me to figure out which one of these two I used.

http://i.imgur.com/hLHEVDX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4ISLnJ7.png

They're both by @ar72014

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-07-2013), nnfdcane (03-07-2013), radioBirdman (03-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    If anyone needs help manually theming don't hesitate to send me a PM just recently ported principium to ios 6 to get rid of some of the remaining gloss apple missed. When you are finally able to disable winterboard you will understand why it's worth it. There is a community that shares themed .artwork files and deals solely in manual theming but they also pirate themes and release them so I can't share and wouldn't even point you in the right direction. Soon enough it will catch on. Hopefully the future of theming will include a [email protected]k file in the .theme folder, but until then get comfortable with resizing hundreds of images and a lot of trial and error :-)

Wow a fellow arizona resident that is also still a cardinals fan.
    It's not easy bro, but I try to support the team.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Olive View Post
    Anybody want these? need some opinions on them.
    Man..I have no use for these icons but they look nice, and the presentation with the apple logo under..even nicer too.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Aaron Olive (03-07-2013), Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Wow! I was gone for 3 days and you moved 30 pages!! is there something important I missed? there's no way I'm going through all of these pages!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013), Vicarious (03-07-2013)

Thanks

We already know the name of the images and their path if you wish

We already know the name of the images and their path if you wish

They're in com.apple.UIKit folder in /2. Jaku Essentials
    Jaku doesn't theme those for me:

Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    here is something i dont understand ... i have modified the SmallAppIconMask@2x~iphone.png, SmallAppIconOutline@2x~iphone.png, SmallAppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png but as you can see on the screen there are 2 icons that still use Overlay ... before modifieng this ones i haved this bug on icons from notification center to, but after i have made this ones and put them on com.apple.mobileicons.framework the overlay from notification dissapeared, but in seetting are some icons that still use it ... i think that there is one more overlay somewhere that do this ... in com.apple.PassKit are some that i have replaced but with no luck ...

i want to replace the sharing icon to and i dont know from where. i hare try with com.apple.socialweeapp and [email protected]

In iOS 5, I just disabled the masks manually. I think you have to modify 'DefaultSmallAppIcon@2x~iphone.png' as well. For some apps, if you change the masks for the Settings.app, it also changes for notifications. That's why you kind of have to just change all the small icons at once.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

The 8th Immortal (03-07-2013)

Sarif resizes the status bar clock

Play with the value in a
    Code:
      <string>font-size</string>
    following the
    Code:
      <key>TimeStyle</key>
    Um...
    Does this mean
    <string>font-size</string>
    Following
    <key> GasguageStyle<</key>
    Is not too far off from happening?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Page 1042 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 42 542 942 992 103210401041104210431044 1052 1092 1142 ... LastLast