+ Reply
Page 1041 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 41 541 941 991 103110391040104110421043 1051 1091 1141 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,820 of 29891

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sarif resizes the status bar clock Play with the value in a Code: <string>font-size</string> following the Code: <key>TimeStyle</key>
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,473 Times in 3,564 Posts

Sarif resizes the status bar clock

Play with the value in a
    Code:
      <string>font-size</string>
    following the
    Code:
      <key>TimeStyle</key>
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 03-07-2013 at 02:23 AM.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (03-07-2013), macinmac (03-07-2013), radioBirdman (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,994 Times in 499 Posts

Found it!
    Thanks a lot both -radioBirdman & Al-
    Last edited by macinmac; 03-07-2013 at 03:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers Al. You the man.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Team effort
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 03-07-2013 at 02:41 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

macinmac (03-07-2013), radioBirdman (03-07-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cornelutz_rtm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Oh, I thought that only works if you are actually trying to theme something with Winterboard. I have resorted to manual theming.

EDIT: Ahh, I should go to bed, it's well past 2am. This thing is driving me crazy! I have done all the obvious things to do by now and for some reason it's still not working.

I'd be very interested to hear if someone has managed to theme the mail, notes, phone, maps, music and videos icons in settings (let alone the first 12 or so, which I haven't even attempted yet).
    i have themed all the icons in settings, except the carrier and nike icon and some icons for apps that are from cydia.

Can someone know how to change the carrier icon because the com.apple.settings.carrier doesnt work on ios6

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post

Still liking this layout.
    can you please share your weather widget and nc weather please. thanks
    Last edited by cornelutz_rtm; 03-07-2013 at 03:01 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@cornelutz_rtm: In your bundles folder, put a folder: com.apple.settings.carrier and into this folder the icon with the name: [email protected]

After, go into: Bundles -> preferences. Put the icon with the name: [email protected]

Work great for me

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HHelpmiphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013), radioBirdman (03-07-2013)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cornelutz_rtm For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    ahhh....
    iOS6x Theme GUIDE

specifically:
    "majority of the icons shown in the System parts are apart of the [email protected]k file.This is located in the Preferences App. "
    and later
    "ESSENTIALLY nothing has changed for the locations of the Settings Icons from iOS 5 to iOS 6. They are still in the same location. Just packaged differently. I'd love to see if a manual themer has managed to theme ALL the icons. I don't believe it's possible without recompiling the iconCache artwork which is impossible right now.

Also the GameKit App in iOS 6 now has a HUGE amount of files contained within the GameKit.artwork files. I believe Apple are going to put more of their pngs in these artwork files.

a) for easier package management
    b) there is only one Dev actively supporting "artwork" files so he still needs to update his extractor kit to support the extraction of the files which can be slow
    c) It keeps us themers out of Apple's images. "

bastages.
    my mother kept us themers out once.
    once.
    Ahhh, darn it, I hope they are not going to do to iOS what they did to OS X, in terms of theming :/

EDIT: YEEEEEEES! Mimicking the Circul8 com.apple.Preferences folder did the trick! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. So pleased not to have a wonky settings app anymore

Quote Originally Posted by cornelutz_rtm View Post
    that workt like a charm ... thanks ... i have noticed that some apps need to have modified 2 icons instead of one to work ... kinda weird
    Your settings app looks goooood! Could you point me towards the icons you use for Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy? I am not having much luck on the repo!
    Last edited by nienque; 03-07-2013 at 04:49 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cornelutz_rtm's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help
    here is something i dont understand ... i have modified the SmallAppIconMask@2x~iphone.png, SmallAppIconOutline@2x~iphone.png, SmallAppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png but as you can see on the screen there are 2 icons that still use Overlay ... before modifieng this ones i haved this bug on icons from notification center to, but after i have made this ones and put them on com.apple.mobileicons.framework the overlay from notification dissapeared, but in seetting are some icons that still use it ... i think that there is one more overlay somewhere that do this ... in com.apple.PassKit are some that i have replaced but with no luck ...

i want to replace the sharing icon to and i dont know from where. i hare try with com.apple.socialweeapp and [email protected]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post

I've received quite a few pm's from people inquiring about my profession, complimenting me on my diction and questions about my "background".
    I'm not a psychologist, nor a journalist, or anything remotely close to those suggestions.
    To keep this short, I study the art of war in its many forms. Was in the military, physically i train in martial arts (check my sig), i play alot of chess, study people and battles in history from around the world. Yip Man, Miyamoto Musashi, The last stand of the French Foreign Legion in 1863, Napoleon, Shaka Zulu, Sun Tzu, The Book Of Five Rings, to give a few examples.
    I study alot but talk mostly with my hands. Not my main profession but I asisst in training fighters. So, all of that has helped me in keeping a sharp mind. Has helped me in developing a spirit that will see me through to the end.
    And a one hitter quitter helps alot.
    This actually sounds very interesting.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Any thoughts on why MyLocation icon looks to be incorrectly sized after I respring? The identifier folder and icons names are correct and it's sized to 114x114. I tried 118x120 and 57x57 just for giggles and it still looked larger than my other icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linghuuu View Post
    thanks!
    Third time to request icon for Taskbox app and Line Play.
    Can someone pls help? Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,994 Times in 499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by linghuuu View Post
    Third time to request icon for Taskbox app and Line Play.
    Can someone pls help? Thank you!
    Here is something fast to complete your set till someone will make something nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-3.png   Jaku for iOS 5-2.png  
    Last edited by macinmac; 03-07-2013 at 07:14 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Yeah but recompiling this artwork is a pain, isn't it ?
    Plus that bug with the Preferences.app's icons which can't be manually replaced yet... Makes me consider using WinterBoard as before.
    Plus I edited every Info.plist of the apps for the labels not to display. Couldn't manage it with Activator's label without hiding its icon altogether which is frustrating. And iFile regularly crashes and I blame the edited Info.plist for that too. Too many issues to make the hassle worth it in my opinion.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

nienque (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yeah but recompiling this artwork is a pain, isn't it ?
    Plus that bug with the Preferences.app's icons which can't be manually replaced yet... Makes me consider using WinterBoard as before.
    Plus I edited every Info.plist of the apps for the labels not to display. Couldn't manage it with Activator's label without hiding its icon altogether which is frustrating. And iFile regularly crashes and I blame the edited Info.plist for that too. Too many issues to make the hassle worth it in my opinion.
    Amen! I wouldn't theme manually unless I had to. I couldn't get the settings icons for Cydia tweaks to work in all cases, so I themed that manually. For the rest everything is Winterboard

Perhaps Winterboard will be updated at some point to deal with those sharing images? I believe UIImages method can be used for other images (such as status bar icons) and those are in shared artwork as well.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_sweden View Post
    G'day Mates. How ya goin'?

I not very fond of the 3G logo in the status bar. Can someone direct me to a cool replacement?

Hello Mark,
    I really attempt to stray from asking for things; I believe we all see enough of that but I am seriously digging that wallpaper. If by any chance you see this and can take a moment to post it, I would be highly appreciative.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to erikjames For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Amen! I wouldn't theme manually unless I had to. I couldn't get the settings icons for Cydia tweaks to work in all cases, so I themed that manually. For the rest everything is Winterboard

Perhaps Winterboard will be updated at some point to deal with those sharing images? I believe UIImages method can be used for other images (such as status bar icons) and those are in shared artwork as well.
    Saurik will update WinterBoard only if we tell him what the files are which we want swapped. Names and paths. He said we assume he knows every single file of iOS devices when he in fact only runs themes (it was Jaku) when he tests for glitches and reported issues.

So, anyone on Reddit or that geek chat thing, feel free to point him to the right direction !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Saurik will update WinterBoard only if we tell him what the files are which we want swapped. Names and paths. He said we assume he knows every single file of iOS devices when he in fact only runs themes (it was Jaku) when he tests for glitches and reported issues.

So, anyone on Reddit or that geek chat thing, feel free to point him to the right direction !
    Hmmmm.... right. Well I might have a fiddle with the .artwork file then, since I have a free day today xD

I managed to theme Personal Hotspot and VPN too in the meantime, so my settings are completely themed except for 'Sharing widget' in 'Notifications' (which I can overlook for now! ).

35. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-07-2013)