Page 1039 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 102910371038103910401041 1049 1089 1139 ... LastLast
Results 20,761 to 20,780 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #20761
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigmachi1012 View Post
    Another work in progress

    I like this style much better

    Today's set up

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362612724.313770.jpg
    Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 03-06-2013 at 05:32 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  3. #20762


    Silver and Green: http://i.imgur.com/qTrUg9W.png
    Little Blue: http://i.imgur.com/sm9YRKn.png

    These are some old icons I never released. The silver and green was for that pirate app we do not speak of and the little blue drive was just an experiment. Since there's a lack of original content being posted (no digs, just an observation) I figured I would let you have a go at 'em. Also check my section of the repo, I updated a lot of icons with revisions!
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 03-06-2013 at 05:49 PM.

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), aprturePrioriti (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-06-2013), Iphone ie (03-07-2013), macinmac (03-06-2013), Pinoy (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-06-2013), theturtlewalk (03-06-2013), Vicarious (03-06-2013)

  5. #20763
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post


    Silver and Green: http://i.imgur.com/qTrUg9W.png
    Little Blue: http://i.imgur.com/sm9YRKn.png

    These are some old icons I never released. The silver and green was for that pirate app we do not speak of and the little blue drive was just an experiment. Since there's a lack of original content being posted (no digs, just an observation) I figured I would let you have a go at 'em. Also check my section of the repo, I updated a lot of icons with revisions!
    Lol, I'm just starting I am excited to see what I can do though. I just had to finish up my left over icons.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  7. #20764
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Lol, I'm just starting I am excited to see what I can do though. I just had to finish up my left over icons.
    For sure, man! Like I said, no digs on anybody posting. I suppose it's because so many icons have already been made it's hard to make something that hasn't been done.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  9. #20765
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    What do people think of this, with the use of my latest grain base?
    Too simple with the pillow effect?

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), Iphone ie (03-07-2013), JerryCooP (03-07-2013), macinmac (03-06-2013), Pinoy (03-06-2013)

  11. #20766
    It's not about being simple..I'd make the glyph more distinguishable.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), heggs80 (03-06-2013), nienque (03-06-2013)

  13. #20767
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Also, I thought there was a settings theme for Jaku on repo or in goodness box? You could dbl check locations there. On the 'iOS 6.1 theme guide' thread, I thought someone was thinking the shared.artwork file is involved, but I haven't seen that in my iFiling around the OS. Not the I've extracted it or looked at the available extracted .zips, but sounds hare-brained to me...
    Had a look at an extracted .zip and the settings icons don't seem to be in there. I did find some icons for the sharing menu ([email protected]).

    Not really sure where to look from now :/

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  15. #20768
    I made a few icons for AppAddict. I like their new icon and I just tried to take away the shine while also making it a darker shade. I changed the bevel a bit on the second set.





    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Had a look at an extracted .zip and the settings icons don't seem to be in there. I did find some icons for the sharing menu ([email protected]).

    Not really sure where to look from now :/
    Have you had a look at the PreferenceBundles? Also, have you checked your Access Permissions through iFile? You might have the correct file name in the correct bundles, but if it doesn't have the correct Access Permissions, then the icon will not change.
    Last edited by ecofrankenstein; 03-06-2013 at 06:20 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-06-2013)

  17. #20769
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post


    Silver and Green: http://i.imgur.com/qTrUg9W.png
    Little Blue: http://i.imgur.com/sm9YRKn.png

    These are some old icons I never released. The silver and green was for that pirate app we do not speak of and the little blue drive was just an experiment. Since there's a lack of original content being posted (no digs, just an observation) I figured I would let you have a go at 'em. Also check my section of the repo, I updated a lot of icons with revisions!
    These are great dude.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), Blacksquatch (03-06-2013)

  19. #20770
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    I made a few icons for AppAddict. I like their new icon and I just tried to take away the shine while also making it a darker shade. I changed the bevel a bit on the second set.







    Have you had a look at the PreferenceBundles? Also, have you checked your Access Permissions through iFile? You might have the correct file name in the correct bundles, but if it doesn't have the correct Access Permissions, then the icon will not change.
    I have looked high and low at all known places xD

    I haven't tried Access Permissions yet, though. Could you perhaps explain how I should change those?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-06-2013)

  21. #20771
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I have looked high and low at all known places xD

    I haven't tried Access Permissions yet, though. Could you perhaps explain how I should change those?
    I don't know if you've had a look at these from the Community repo?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d0h0v6cc1...ngs~bjbinc.zip
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uohj9rt9qu...omSETTINGS.zip

    For Access Permissions, go to iFile and next to the name of the bundle will be a blue arrow. Click it and it will show you information on that file, it's directory, ownership, access permissions and even when it was last modified.

    ex.: In the official 'Jaku Essentials.theme/Bundles/ch.reeder'
    click the blue arrow and when you scroll down to 'Ownership' it will have 'Owner: 1000' and 'Group: 1000'
    under 'Access Permissions' it will read, 'User: Read, Write, Execute', 'Group: Read, Execute', and 'World: Read, Execute'

    If you check it against the bundle you're trying to make work, the 'User' 'Group' and 'World' might have different permissions, and that's a problem. If you need a screenshot, let me know.

    EDIT: Also make sure that you check the permission for the actual icon AND it's file.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  23. #20772
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    I don't know if you've had a look at these from the Community repo?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d0h0v6cc1...ngs~bjbinc.zip
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uohj9rt9qu...omSETTINGS.zip

    For Access Permissions, go to iFile and next to the name of the bundle will be a blue arrow. Click it and it will show you information on that file, it's directory, ownership, access permissions and even when it was last modified.

    ex.: In the official 'Jaku Essentials.theme/Bundles/ch.reeder'
    click the blue arrow and when you scroll down to 'Ownership' it will have 'Owner: 1000' and 'Group: 1000'
    under 'Access Permissions' it will read, 'User: Read, Write, Execute', 'Group: Read, Execute', and 'World: Read, Execute'

    If you check it against the bundle you're trying to make work, the 'User' 'Group' and 'World' might have different permissions, and that's a problem. If you need a screenshot, let me know.

    EDIT: Also make sure that you check the permission for the actual icon AND it's file.
    Hmmm, I changed the permissions of the bundles in PreferenceBundles, then restarted and it didn't work :/ EDIT: Also changed the permission of the individual icon pngs in each of the preference bundles, as you suggested.

    Has anybody actually managed to theme all settings icons on iOS6?

    Also... I added some icon masks for notifications/settings from one of the settings themes on the repo (in com.apple.mobileicons.framework), and for some reason those changes are also not reflected in Settings.app. The other icon masks in com.apple.mobileicons.framework (i.e. the Jaku ones) work just fine
    Last edited by nienque; 03-06-2013 at 07:02 PM.

  24. #20773
    What's Jailbreak? Javik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quebec,Canada
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts

    My setup.



    Some icons I made

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Javik For This Useful Post:

    j.dstasio (03-11-2013)

  26. #20774
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Hmmm, I changed the permissions of the bundles in PreferenceBundles, then restarted and it didn't work :/

    Has anybody actually managed to theme all settings icons on iOS6?
    -photo-1-.png

    These settings will work fine, but make sure that file (com.ebay.motors) and the actually icon ([email protected]) permissions are both as the screenshot.

    I managed to change them in iOS 5. It could be that WinterBoard just can't do it yet. I'll try to change them, which app are you having trouble with exactly?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  28. #20775
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    All stock settings icons that aren't themed in com.apple.Preferences, so videos, music, notes, phone, etc. Photos, safari, twitter, facebook, etc. work just fine.

    I know it's not a Winterboard issue because I added the files straight to the preference bundles on my iPhone.

    Do I also need to change the group to 'admin' if the icon/bundle happens to be in another group? Also, is there anything special I need to do for the changes to take effect? As it is, I am rebooting each time.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  30. #20776
    @Blacksquatch

    Love 'em. Especially the blue one. I'll have to find an app to use it for.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-06-2013)

  32. #20777
    Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    Today.



    LS Cinereal iP5 by LOLCAKELAZORS, Status bar by DjeTouch.
    What's your font ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post


    I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore, but I'm really getting tired of this crap now.



    Can we all just agree to hate each other's guts and just drop everything and move on? I know I was arguing as well a few pages back, but now it's gotten to the point where clearly there's no progress being made either way. Can't we all just ignore each other's attempts to create arguments? That goes to both sides, radioBirdman, Blacksquatch, darkenmyday, Alfroggy, akrimmer, myself, and 8th. If someone tries to start something, just ignore it. Don't quote it and reply. Just let them be, move on, and continue making Jaku more awesome.

    Here's my homescreen since I've never shared before.

    What's your font?

  33. #20778
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    All stock settings icons that aren't themed in com.apple.Preferences, so videos, music, notes, phone, etc. Photos, safari, twitter, facebook, etc. work just fine.

    I know it's not a Winterboard issue because I added the files straight to the preference bundles on my iPhone.

    Do I also need to change the group to 'admin' if the icon/bundle happens to be in another group? Also, is there anything special I need to do for the changes to take effect? As it is, I am rebooting each time.
    As BozN told you, respring IN WinterBoard. He recommended unselecting and reselecting an armed theme and respringing WITHIN WinterBoard.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  34. #20779
    I never did any of that in 5.1, but again, I was overwriting them.
    In any case, I'm overwriting them now and rebooting after respringing in WB; no dice. Navigating to the locations shows only my icon present.
    trying something...

  35. #20780
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    As BozN told you, respring IN WinterBoard. He recommended unselecting and reselecting an armed theme and respringing WITHIN WinterBoard.
    Oh, I thought that only works if you are actually trying to theme something with Winterboard. I have resorted to manual theming.

    EDIT: Ahh, I should go to bed, it's well past 2am. This thing is driving me crazy! I have done all the obvious things to do by now and for some reason it's still not working.

    I'd be very interested to hear if someone has managed to theme the mail, notes, phone, maps, music and videos icons in settings (let alone the first 12 or so, which I haven't even attempted yet).
    Last edited by nienque; 03-06-2013 at 07:23 PM.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-07-2013)

Page 1039 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 102910371038103910401041 1049 1089 1139 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •