Page 1038 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 38 538 938 988 102810361037103810391040 1048 1088 1138 ... LastLast
Results 20,741 to 20,760 of 30338

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #20741
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Can anyone explain how to make the bevel look like a twinkie?
    Haha. I would also like to know.

    @8th Immortal
    Just wondering, what is your profession? You would seem to make a great psychologist/psychiatrist

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (03-06-2013)

  3. #20742
    Quote Originally Posted by shineleon View Post
    Able to see it this time? Had problem uploading pic from my iPhone. Oops.
    Those are z|ui shadows from an old screenshot of mine.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  5. #20743
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Those are z|ui shadows from an old screenshot of mine.
    I know just dont know what u trying to say!! U trying to say they dont work or something? I had it before and they work with any themes.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. #20744
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    @Rackid, thanks for the badges. I love them!!!!

    Hey, did you ask the creator about the reminders icon??

    Also, what icon shadows are you using?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (03-06-2013)

  8. #20745
    Hey Chevy, would you mind sharing your icon shadows? Pretty sure someone asked a few weeks ago and you said they were from the repo, but the shadows I got from the repo are kinda messed up.
    Thanks

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  10. #20746
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    Hey, did you ask the creator about the reminders icon??

    Also, what icon shadows are you using?
    Shadow from ZUI, i don't see the creator to PM him. His name is jay838. If i cant find him ill just make one to share. Couple have asked.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-06-2013)

  12. #20747
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    I know just dont know what u trying to say!! U trying to say they dont work or something? I had it before and they work with any themes.
    The poster was asking which icon shadows were being used in the screenshot. The screenshot is an old shot from my phone when I was using z|ui shadows, so I replied, to answer the question.

    That's all I was trying to say. Sorry if it was confusing.

    They do still work.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  14. #20748
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Shadow from ZUI, i don't see the creator to PM him. His name is jay838. If i cant find him ill just make one to share. Couple have asked.
    @NJ- Also sorry for insinuating you didn't buy the theme. My bad. Im sure you can understand how it seemed that way but i shouldn't assume. My apologies.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  16. #20749
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    The poster was asking which icon shadows were being used in the screenshot. The screenshot is an old shot from my phone when I was using z|ui shadows, so I replied, to answer the question.

    That's all I was trying to say. Sorry if it was confusing.

    They do still work.
    Ahhh ok lol sorry pal and thanks
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-06-2013)

  18. #20750

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  20. #20751
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    this is the link for the ZUI shadows. Credits to master Zausser.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fpxv04ljo...ow.theme.rar?m

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), macinmac (03-06-2013), nnfdcane (03-06-2013), shineleon (03-06-2013), surr3a1 (03-08-2013), zplit (03-06-2013)

  22. #20752
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    @NJ- Also sorry for insinuating you didn't buy the theme. My bad. Im sure you can understand how it seemed that way but i shouldn't assume. My apologies.
    No problem at all. It was kinda stupid that I didn't recognize the dock though haha, just haven't used it in a while.

    I tried taking the icon from your SS and PS'ing it but it came out really choppy haha, so if you don't find the creator it would be great if you uploaded it, it looks amazing!

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), Pinoy (03-06-2013), zplit (03-08-2013)

  24. #20753

    Still liking this layout.

  25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), bdbus (03-06-2013), gacates (03-06-2013), JerryCooP (03-07-2013), macinmac (03-06-2013), nnfdcane (03-06-2013), sker@ (03-06-2013), Vicarious (03-06-2013)

  26. #20754
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Altough love the new Cydia icon

    Would you mind providing me with the name of the widget and dock? Thanks.

  27. #20755
    U mind sharing that setup, Silverado1987

  28. #20756

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigmachi1012 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), bgattis (03-07-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-06-2013), macinmac (03-06-2013), zplit (03-08-2013)

  30. #20757

    get it here:movies ediuis_WedMar06_154224_2013.png

    I was digging through the files of Lok's old theme Eduis and found this gem for movies. It was a free theme so it should be okay to bring it back for you guys. Remember, this is NOT my icon, just a great oldie!

  31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

    8lias (03-06-2013), Alfroggy (03-06-2013), darkenmyday (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), macinmac (03-06-2013), nienque (03-06-2013), zplit (03-08-2013)

  32. #20758
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post

    Still liking this layout.
    Still wanting that SB widget

  33. #20759
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post

    get it here:movies ediuis_WedMar06_154224_2013.png

    I was digging through the files of Lok's old theme Eduis and found this gem for movies. It was a free theme so it should be okay to bring it back for you guys. Remember, this is NOT my icon, just a great oldie!
    Ah I remember that icon..Edius is still one of my favorite themes!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  35. #20760
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Still wanting that SB widget
    Pm me your email

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    nnfdcane (03-06-2013)

Page 1038 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 38 538 938 988 102810361037103810391040 1048 1088 1138 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •