Page 1035 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 102510331034103510361037 1045 1085 1135 ... LastLast
Results 20,681 to 20,700 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

Y! Sports

Does it look ok? I couldn't get the part of making the base come through to the bevel.

-icon-2x.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Does Auxo even show a SB icon?

Do you study Ancient Greek? What for?
    It shows a Settings icon, so I made a full-size one and then used that PSD I linked a while back to bulk resize it.

And I study Ancient Greek as part of my degree, Classics (also includes the study of Latin).

Love your ToDo Movies icon, btw

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sswann85 View Post
    What font is that, mate? Thanks!
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

I themed "all those stupid little icons" system wide when I was running UPSDarkness. Secret is this, any app giving you trouble, navigate to it in iFile, and open EVERY icon-Small-number-Smallnumber-@2x or not 2x .png, look w/image viewer, write down size and name, and resize and rename your icon to match. ALL OF THEM.
    Go through all preference bundles in : and /System/Library and /var/mobile/library, and also wee loader, wee preference loader in /Library.
    WeeApps in /System/Library.
    In /System/Preferences, /var/mobile/library/preferences as well.
    Some tweaks leave their bundle icons in the same place as preference .plist file

Any SPECIFIC questions I can possibly answer.

I did not use winter board, but I can at least point to the file for you....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), Groinchurn (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    What font is that, mate? Thanks!
    Architects Daughter

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sswann85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), surr3a1 (03-06-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

-icon-2xx.png

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Some apps name a notification icon, some do not, app info is useless IMHO, as iFile will rename the app bundles for viewing, you can navigate to the .info file and get the bundle name and icon arrays from there.

Seems as rules change, some devs just resized icon.png's to 114, AND added an icon@2x but didn't change the array in .plist. I assume so in crApple looked in, all looked legit. Or they're lazy.
    Once I altered the .plist listing for CF bundle icon file array from icon.png to [email protected] in activator and it stopped making me rename different icon@2x's to icon to change it...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    I themed "all those stupid little icons" system wide when I was running UPSDarkness. Secret is this, any app giving you trouble, navigate to it in iFile, and open EVERY icon-Small-number-Smallnumber-@2x or not 2x .png, look w/image viewer, write down size and name, and resize and rename your icon to match. ALL OF THEM.
    Go through all preference bundles in : and /System/Library and /var/mobile/library, and also wee loader, wee preference loader in /Library.
    WeeApps in /System/Library.
    In /System/Preferences, /var/mobile/library/preferences as well.
    Some tweaks leave their bundle icons in the same place as preference .plist file

Any SPECIFIC questions I can possibly answer.

I did not use winter board, but I can at least point to the file for you....
    What I have done so far is using IconThief to get (what I hoped would be) all the bundles, but most of the settings are still unthemed. I will try all of those paths you've mentioned as well, thank you for the help

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    The fact that you use fancy words has nothing to do with the other fact - you posted the most disgusting screenshot of a phone screen ever.

Every single component of your screenshot was terrible, actually it was The Terrible! It can't get any worse than this!

This is insulting to everyone who realizes that Jaku is one of (if not) the most perfect theme design ever.

Posting that abomination of a screenshot is a stupid *** idea and that makes you a complete idiot for every single person in this forum.

Is that god damned enough to shut your ugly mouth once and for all?

You suck!
    im not taking sides by any means but who are you to judge his "iPhone" it's not an ourphone, it's an iPhone. so what if his taste differs from yours doesn't make it terrible...i could look your iPhone springboard actually hate it but that's just me...opinions are like assholes everybody's got one. how about offer constructive criticism instead of just bashing the kids set up...again i take no sides...that is all.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jackson1714 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), nienque (03-06-2013), The 8th Immortal (03-06-2013)

Hate to keep asking for help, but the icon shadow in this screenshot looks good, anyone could share it? Thanks in advance. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by shineleon View Post
    Hate to keep asking for help, but the icon shadow in this screenshot looks good, anyone could share it? Thanks in advance. 😄
    Which ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    im not taking sides by any means but who are you to judge his "iPhone" it's not an ourphone, it's an iPhone. so what if his taste differs from yours doesn't make it terrible...i could look your iPhone springboard actually hate it but that's just me...opinions are like assholes everybody's got one. how about offer constructive criticism instead of just bashing the kids set up...again i take no sides...that is all.
    THIS.

Just because his taste is different from yours, does NOT give you the right to offend him. That was his point all along, not to just "argue". Belittling his posts doesn't change the fact that you were an arse to him and he was just defending himself. Other people see this as well and that's why they're reporting it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), nienque (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    It shows a Settings icon, so I made a full-size one and then used that PSD I linked a while back to bulk resize it.

And I study Ancient Greek as part of my degree, Classics (also includes the study of Latin).

Love your ToDo Movies icon, btw
    Oh ok gotcha!
    I was just curious as to why you study Greek. I study Biblical Greek for my Mdiv degree
    Last edited by Blacksquatch; 03-06-2013 at 10:58 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksquatch For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Which ?
    Able to see it this time? Had problem uploading pic from my iPhone. Oops.
    Attached Images Attached Images

26. The Following User Says Thank You to shineleon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (11-01-2013)

Lol no, the picture is cut. We see the top eight icons and the moded Sarif status bar.

Oh my bad, I forgot you were looking for the shadows. I somehow had the dock on my mind.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Lol no, the picture is cut. We see the top eight icons and the moded Sarif status bar.

Oh my bad, I forgot you were looking for the shadows. I somehow had the dock on my mind.
    Yep just the shadows. No worries. Never mind if you couldn't find. 😜

29. The Following User Says Thank You to shineleon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Thanks

I went through the preferences folders and I themed the icons according to the bundles mentioned in the .plist, with the icon names as I found them, but still some icons are just not themed! Resprung, wiped cache, restarted...

Stock icons themed successfully: Reminders, Safari, App Store, iTunes Store, Photos, Twitter, Facebook
    Stock icons themed unsuccessfully: Notes, Phone, Music, Videos, Nike

So the settings images in com.apple.Preferences work fine, but the other bundles (such as com.apple.nike.settings, com.apple.videosettings, etc.) don't seem to work :/ I just put them in [theme folder]/Bundles/, like the other bundles.

EDIT: actually, I will try shoving the files in there manually... could just be Winterboard acting up!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    Oh ok gotcha!
    I was just curious as to why you study Greek. I study Biblical Greek for my Mdiv degree
    Ah, cool! I might try my hand at the Bible at some point, it would be interesting to see how the Greek differs from what I'm used to
    Last edited by nienque; 03-06-2013 at 11:12 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Page 1035 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 102510331034103510361037 1045 1085 1135 ... LastLast