Page 1032 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 102210301031103210331034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast
Results 20,621 to 20,640 of 30321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Why wouldn't he want to do something though? He said his goal was making jaku pixel perfect...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mryoungmoney For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Red face request icon
    Hello....may I request help to create icons for..
    Taskbox
    -1.png

Line PLay

-line-play-icon.png

thanks....

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    8th immortal is acting like he runs the joint.
    Looks like another "arseclown" in my sights. You're just another bandwagoneer. When will you infantile simian castaways learn? Just remember, you decided to play this game.
    Gone a couple of days and blah, blah, blah. You said that like you're someone important. Nobody missed you.
    I'll bake your potato tomorrow. You arseclowns keep steppin in it and i'll be there to mop you up every time. Gonna watch Watchmen right now.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Looks like another "arseclown" in my sights. You're just another bandwagoneer. When will you infantile simian castaways learn? Just remember, you decided to play this game.
    Gone a couple of days and blah, blah, blah. You said that like you're someone important. Nobody missed you.
    I'll bake your potato tomorrow. You arseclowns keep steppin in it and i'll be there to mop you up every time. Gonna watch Watchmen right now.
    bro, please give it a rest!
    can we just get along for once here?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), aprturePrioriti (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    8th immortal is acting like he runs the joint.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    bro, please give it a rest!
    can we just get along for once here?
    Did you not see me quote the Yeti? And i quoted him again for your benefit. Now, i ask you why are you asking me to give it a rest? Did i call him out or was it the other way around? Check yourself.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (03-06-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), mrmyco (03-06-2013)

How are people loading really crisp screenshots?
    Last edited by V1cmlb; 03-06-2013 at 12:45 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to V1cmlb For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Did you not see me quote the Yeti? And i quoted him again for your benefit. Now, i ask you why are you asking me to give it a rest? Did i call him out or was it the other way around? Check yourself.
    I'm asking you to give it a rest because what you keep arguing about simply doesn't matter. We can all be a little kinder to each other around here. Just brush it off and quit the fighting, please..I'm asking nicely.
    Last edited by darkenmyday; 03-06-2013 at 12:54 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), j.dstasio (03-06-2013), mrmyco (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post

How are people loading really crisp screenshots?
    I use the MMI app and select 640x960. Shots are using activator screenshot action.
    Not sure how they turn out.
    Was kinda surprised to hear ppl using hosting sites...is it 2007 somewhere?

Winterboard: for ppl who like to say 'custom', but don't actually customize.

Speaking of which...
    Finally happy.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362552887.107336.jpg

Winterboard: for ppl who like to say 'custom', but don't actually customize.
    Last edited by bozN; 03-06-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    I'm asking you to give it a rest because what you keep arguing about simply doesn't matter. Just brush it off and quit the fighting, please..I'm asking nicely.
    You still don't get it? What you should have done was this...
    "Hey Yeti...why are you starting with that guy. It was over and done with. No reason to rehash all of that."Do you see my point now? Now is a good time for you to lead by example if you don't want an "argument" or a "fight"with me. The next time someone calls me out unnecessarily put that person in check. Don't address me. Show the other person the error of their ways. If you can't do that, if you still don't understand my point, then your days will be darkened indeed.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

"Hey Yeti...why are you starting with that guy. It was over and done with. No reason to rehash all of that."Do you see my point now? Now is a good time for you to lead by example if you don't want an "argument" or a "fight"with me. The next time someone calls me out unnecessarily put that person in check. Don't address me. Show the other person the error of their ways. If you can't do that, if you still don't understand my point, then your days will be darkened indeed.
    Oh for fcuks sake you're just embarrassing yourself with all this elite wankspeak and you're attempting to be insulting towards the thread's long term members & contributors.
    Gtfo Johnny-come-lately. It's only a couple of other newbies that find you in any way worthy of posting here.
    Elitist enough for ya?
    Arseclown.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (03-06-2013), Alfroggy (03-06-2013), darkenmyday (03-06-2013), Groinchurn (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Whatever you say, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Oh for fcuks sake you're just embarrassing yourself with all this elite wankspeak and you're attempting to be insulting towards the thread's long term members & contributors.
    Gtfo Johnny-come-lately. It's only a couple of other newbies that find you in any way worthy of posting here.
    Elitist enough for ya?
    Arseclown.
    Well put

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), mrmyco (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    you're attempting to be insulting towards the thread's long term members & contributors.
    It's only a couple of other newbies that find you in any way worthy of posting here.
    I realize it's not that you kumquats don't choose to see who is really instigating and exacerbating the situation because you know it's you. And you're all in it together, judging by your last statement. How did you put it? "the thread's long term members"? I can careless about that and what title any of you feel you hold. Remember that.
    And i'm one "newbie" around here that assissted in getting that repo up when your poor monetary managment skills couldn't back up all that crap you was talking.
    And i'm sure the other "newbies" appreciate your "elitist" attitude towards them. See how it all comes out. This is a forum. Some contribute more than others because they have the know how in certain areas. Still makes no one better than anyone else. If my vocabulary makes you feel lower than feret feces then that's on you. Let me get this straight, you're the "elitist" and my terminology is hard to comprehend to the point of being offensive? That's hilarious. I'm just the pauper prince fulfilling my destiny. As long as everyone knows how you feel about them, my job is done. See, you couldn't help yourself. You let the cat out of the bag once again. Good job.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-06-2013 at 01:32 AM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

23. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

I thought you were gone. Are you really immortal ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

darkenmyday (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Here we go again...^^

Thanks

All the snipets and side remarks from the peanut gallery is only proving me right, and showing others, who the instigators really are. So please continue, being that you can't help yourselves. All that maturity nonsense you arseclowns preach is wearing pretty thin. The truth is coming to light.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-06-2013), mrmyco (03-06-2013)

Thanks

All the snipets and side remarks from the peanut gallery is only proving me right, and showing others, who the instigators really are. So please continue, being that you can't help yourselves. All that maturity nonsense you arseclowns preach is wearing pretty thin. The truth is coming to light.
    You have no idea how annoying you are.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013), JerryCooP (03-06-2013)

Thanks

And you need to change your avatar cause that chick in the back has me rubbing grains of sand against my retinas.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

All that maturity nonsense you arseclowns preach is wearing pretty thin.
    You're the one who spoke of maturity with your 'being a man' *****.

Hey, we got an icon contribution from henftling peeps ! Ain't that great ? Another theme creator dropping some work of his for another theme ? I love it.

Thanks Jens.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Again, you have no idea how annoying you are. Like you really have no idea... And I mean that with all the love in my heart.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

Page 1032 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 102210301031103210331034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast