Page 1030 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 102010281029103010311032 1040 1080 1130 ... LastLast
Results 20,581 to 20,600 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #20581
    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Ha! I liked the idea. The quality, not so much.
    Actually, I don't like it so much that I made it right for you

    *CENSORED*
    Last edited by surr3a1; 03-05-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (03-05-2013), Alfroggy (03-17-2013), IrobertI (03-05-2013), Pinoy (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), The 8th Immortal (03-05-2013)

  3. #20582
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What dock is that?
    Buy the theme dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Actually, I don't like it so much that I made it right for you

    Nice!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    macinmac (03-06-2013), map1978 (03-06-2013)

  5. #20583
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Quite frankly this is the worst icon in the whole set. The image is stretched horizontally and Tera's *** looks like a truck...
    hopefully this fix gets your approval


    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), surr3a1 (03-05-2013)

  7. #20584
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Actually, I don't like it so much that I made it right for you

    Last edited by Ivangotus; 03-05-2013 at 08:35 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

    Sswann85 (03-06-2013), surr3a1 (03-05-2013)

  9. #20585
    [QUOTE=scoop2mylue;6788608]hopefully this fix gets your approval


    Ha ha , much better my friend. You can use the one I did as well, if you don't specifically want it to be B&W.
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  10. #20586
    [QUOTE=surr3a1;6788613]
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    hopefully this fix gets your approval


    Ha ha , much better my friend. You can use the one I did as well, if you don't specifically want it to be B&W.
    I made a color version as well but thx just funny how my eyes didn't catch how bad that icon looked until you said something
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), surr3a1 (03-05-2013)

  12. #20587
    I guess you focus was on some other part of the whole setup
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  14. #20588
    indeed

  15. #20589
    My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Anywhere under Heaven is my Home
    Posts
    869
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 456 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I'm pretty sure Chevy doesn't give a **** whether or not I like his widget.
    I'm also pretty sure that those who matter to me know I only pointed out the ugliness of that screenshot to be a bit of a **** towards one of the people who behaved like a complete arseclown when the repo was offline.
    Actually i realized from jump. I'm somewhat of a genius. So, it's only right you point that out to some of your lowbrow cronies.
    But what i find slightly humorous, in a Sherlock Holmes kind of way, is how you and some others were all over me like cheap cologne about contributions, and talking like a "arseclown" when the repo was down, because i petitioned strongly to get it back up, are severely wounded economically when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is. Your pockets are rabbit ears. Excuse after excuse i'm hearing from you arseclowns. I think i'll borrow some of the terminology being slung around here. I like. I like.


    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    @8th Immortal
    As a student, and aside from all the arguing, I really do enjoy your writing style
    Thank you mrmyco. I appreciate the compliment. And thanks for the ActiveDock tip. I'm going to download that because of you.

    And finally, i personally believe a big thanks is in order not only to those that made it possible for the repo to stay "operational" (Death Star anyone?). But to those that continue to contribute in anyway they can. That includes asking questions that are relevant to their issues which may in turn aid someone else with difficulties they may be experiencing. We are a community are we not?
    With that being said, i've now moved on from this topic. Any responses to this post will not be met with an answer by my self. There are other repos waiting to be defended, other forum members waiting to be baked to a crisp and other ignore buttons that need pressing. Thank you all. And to all a good night.


    Take a bow, the night is over
    This masquerade is getting older
    Lights are low, the curtains down
    There's no one here
    Wish you well, I cannot stay
    You deserve an award for the role that you played
    All the world is a stage
    And everyone has their part
    But how was I to know which way the story'd go
    How was I to know you'd break
    The show is over, say goodbye
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

    mrmyco (03-06-2013), WijWaj (03-05-2013)

  17. #20590
    man, i thought this thread was bad enough when CB was around...

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Groinchurn For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (03-05-2013), Alfroggy (03-06-2013), nienque (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013)

  19. #20591
    If y'all could stop it with the drama, that'd be great.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), aprturePrioriti (03-06-2013), darkenmyday (03-05-2013), mrmyco (03-06-2013)

  21. #20592
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    jaku: the soap opera

  22. #20593
    Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Actually i realized from jump. I'm somewhat of a genius. So, it's only right you point that out to some of your lowbrow cronies.
    But what i find slightly humorous, in a Sherlock Holmes kind of way, is how you and some others were all over me like cheap cologne about contributions, and talking like a "arseclown" when the repo was down, because i petitioned strongly to get it back up, are severely wounded economically when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is. Your pockets are rabbit ears. Excuse after excuse i'm hearing from you arseclowns. I think i'll borrow some of the terminology being slung around here. I like. I like.




    Thank you mrmyco. I appreciate the compliment. And thanks for the ActiveDock tip. I'm going to download that because of you.

    And finally, i personally believe a big thanks is in order not only to those that made it possible for the repo to stay "operational" (Death Star anyone?). But to those that continue to contribute in anyway they can. That includes asking questions that are relevant to their issues which may in turn aid someone else with difficulties they may be experiencing. We are a community are we not?
    With that being said, i've now moved on from this topic. Any responses to this post will not be met with an answer by my self. There are other repos waiting to be defended, other forum members waiting to be baked to a crisp and other ignore buttons that need pressing. Thank you all. And to all a good night.


    Take a bow, the night is over
    This masquerade is getting older
    Lights are low, the curtains down
    There's no one here
    Wish you well, I cannot stay
    You deserve an award for the role that you played
    All the world is a stage
    And everyone has their part
    But how was I to know which way the story'd go
    How was I to know you'd break
    The show is over, say goodbye
    Wut?

  23. #20594
    KyHIm1e.jpg
    Isn't that right, radioBirdman?

  24. #20595
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,099
    Thanks
    5,236
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 709 Posts

    Can someone link me to the Whatsapp Mod was made for Jaku ? Dont find it anymore 😞

  25. #20596

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013)

  27. #20597
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Me, Not too much changed but i'm happy with it.-image.png-image-1.png

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcstansbie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-06-2013), JerryCooP (03-06-2013), nienque (03-06-2013), sker@ (03-05-2013)

  29. #20598
    I think some of that post was suggesting I'm cheap. Rabbit ear pockets?
    I was one of the folks who bugged Bryan to add a donation link to the repo a long time ago. As soon as it was available, I donated twenty bucks. Not because Bryan needed it and not because I could look like a hero. It was never posted about here because I didn't donate so people knew I donated. I gave the guy twenty bucks for a six-pack because he's such a helpful guy, who has contributed so much to the Jaku community.
    Not having another twenty handy this week because I just bought a 64GB iPad for my 2 year old son doesn't make me cheap and nor is it an "excuse after excuse". It means I need to prioritise the rest of my money carefully for the remainder of my pay cycle. You know, for real man stuff, like being a parent.

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    akrimmer (03-05-2013), Alfroggy (03-06-2013), bjbinc (03-05-2013), JerryCooP (03-06-2013), sker@ (03-05-2013), Sswann85 (03-06-2013)

  31. #20599
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstansbie View Post
    Me, Not too much changed but i'm happy with it.-image.png-image-1.png
    Nice dock!

  32. #20600
    Lol did you say 'baked to a crisp'?

    Fcuk now I'm embarrassed that I even felt the need to reply :/

Page 1030 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 102010281029103010311032 1040 1080 1130 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •