+ Reply
Page 1025 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 101510231024102510261027 1035 1075 1125 ... LastLast
Results 20,481 to 20,500 of 29901

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
We've got to organize a Jaku fight club
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), DjeTouch (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013), j.dstasio (03-05-2013), nienque (03-05-2013), PJ7 (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), Silverado1987 (03-05-2013), Sswann85 (03-06-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Didn't do it yet. Entertaining myself by perusing the idiotic statements made by buffoons attempting to elevate their status in one form or another by making snide comments aimed at me. But my skin is thicker than they know. This internet thing is entertainment for me. For them it's literally "a life saver". When i walk the streets i'm beyond reproach. And so i understand people say what they will online because there isn't an type of physical repurcussions to be suffered for having loose lips. Teeth get swallowed and that sort of thing.
    But, no, i didn't fix my problem yet. Probably a lil later.
    Wut?

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    I know you're going to say something about how you're a real man and you tell it like it is (which is nice I guess) and how I'm a ****** man for choosing to attack your grammar and not anything actually constructive

You choose to "attack" (your own words) what you will. And since you're "attacking me and not actually being constructive", should i reply in kind?

Nah. "Nuff said"
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Thanks

Is there an icon mask for smaller icons, like the 58x58 and 40x40 ones? If so, where can I find it?

Also... are Pages and Numbers supposed to be themed, or not? My icons certainly aren't and when I open their bundles, they are empty :/

Thanks

I love my springboard = Jaku

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-05-2013), Sswann85 (03-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Also... are Pages and Numbers supposed to be themed, or not? My icons certainly aren't and when I open their bundles, they are empty :/
    It's likely the empty bundles mean the apps are on Lok's to-do list. There's been a few examples of this in the past.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Folks, I hate Photobucket screenshots due to the poor quality, can anybody suggest a better one to upload full pixelled SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I love my springboard = Jaku

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), PJ7 (03-06-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You choose to "attack" (your own words) what you will. And since you're "attacking me and not actually being constructive", should i reply in kind?

Nah. "Nuff said"
    I find it really funny that you're putting on this sort of image as someone who's a "real man." I'm really curious what your definition of a "real man" is. Personally, I would say someone who's a real man wouldn't be trolling like this and throwing all of this "I'm a real man and you guys aren't" crap around. He would say something like "Hey, check out my screenshot. I really like it." and if he got criticism saying it was crap, he would then reply saying something like "Well, everyone has their own aesthetic taste, and personally, I really like my set up." There wouldn't be any need to defend anything, no arguing, just a very simple and concise way to end the conversation. A real man wouldn't go around insulting people and stirring up arguments, much less with people who, regardless of their physical, social, or economic standing, have contributed a metric f***-ton to this community. A real man wouldn't make a total shift in his grammar and writing style in order to somehow seem better than others. I could go on with the ways I believe you're just some fake who deserves to be ignored.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (03-05-2013), Alfroggy (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Wut?
    With a name like "radioBirdman" your ultra-perceptive reply of "Wut?", doesn't surprise me.

Jaku for iOS 5-tumblr_ltxzfehgwn1qdc0x8-1.gif
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Thanks
    Thanked 3,050 Times in 515 Posts

Folks, I hate Photobucket screenshots due to the poor quality, can anybody suggest a better one to upload full pixelled SS?
    You can easily upload your SS to your dropbox or box account or whatever and copy the link and ad this..
    [IMG]put here the dropbox link[/img] and you will have quality SS.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (03-05-2013), nnfdcane (03-05-2013)

Thanks

I use an app called uploadr. Very easy to use, simply open the app, click the arrow, choose the pic from your camera roll, and it saves it to your clipboard. Then just paste it here

Thanks

Well, in case anybody is wondering... those smaller icons (58x58) theme third party apps in preferences (but not stock apps or JB apps, it seems ) and they also theme Auxo (for all apps). Oh, and they are used in spotlight as well, for all apps.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), Vicarious (03-05-2013)

Thanks

I know you're going to say something about how you're a real man and you tell it like it is (which is nice I guess) and how I'm a ****** man for choosing to attack your grammar and not anything actually constructive, but I can't help but notice some weirdness going on with this comment.

Fair enough.

I don't think you should be allowed to say that after the sentence right before it.

I lol'ed at this.

If you're going to go grammar nazi on someone, you should at least make sure your grammar is reasonably correct and your comments spelling error free. "I wanted to mock radioBirdman by typing in a way similar to sh1tty" is not a valid excuse.

I find it really funny that you're putting on this sort of image as someone who's a "real man." I'm really curious what your definition of a "real man" is. Personally, I would say someone who's a real man wouldn't be trolling like this and throwing all of this "I'm a real man and you guys aren't" crap around. He would say something like "Hey, check out my screenshot. I really like it." and if he got criticism saying it was crap, he would then reply saying something like "Well, everyone has their own aesthetic taste, and personally, I really like my set up." There wouldn't be any need to defend anything, no arguing, just a very simple and concise way to end the conversation. A real man wouldn't go around insulting people and stirring up arguments, much less with people who, regardless of their physical, social, or economic standing, have contributed a metric f***-ton to this community. A real man wouldn't make a total shift in his grammar and writing style in order to somehow seem better than others. I could go on with the ways I believe you're just some fake who deserves to be ignored.
    I'm framing these.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), Vicarious (03-05-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    It already exists. We just don't talk about it. Ooops.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), bjbinc (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), Vicarious (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    It already exists. We just don't talk about it. Ooops.
    Rule #1?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Testing Dropbox

Testing uploadr
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 03-05-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks

The last tag should be [/IMG] not [IMG].

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (03-05-2013)

Thanks

I know you're going to say something about how you're a real man and you tell it like it is (which is nice I guess) and how I'm a ****** man for choosing to attack your grammar and not anything actually constructive.

You jumped in at this point to make a frivilous comment.

Nah. "Nuff said"

I gave a one sentence, one question reply and you go on a rampage.

Judging by the way you continue with all this talk about being a real man, i can only presume you're lacking in several aspects in your life. Genetics, getting bullied, whatever the reason, your fault. Not mine.
    You see how we're on two different levels mentally. You consider this an argument. To me it's just banter to be taken lightly. See the difference between us? See why you will always equate to amoeba in pale comparison to the likes of me because on the shoulders of giants i do stand.
    Example: You go to the doctor, he asks a basic question...how tall are you?
    And you give an equally basic answer.
    I go to the doctor and i'm asked the same question...however i reply, (true story) "i'm 5'9" but feel 10 feet tall." You see how something so simple and basic defines the difference between us. Do you see and understand how my response garnered respect from my doctor on a level that's beyond basic. It's the same reason you put so much negative emotion into your replies and it's the same reason you're seething behind your keyboard. I'm lightyears beyond you. I don't expect you to come to that realization just yet. That'll come in time. Suffice it to say you have a pea brain. Bye Bye now.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-05-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013), Vicarious (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Testing Dropbox
    [IMG]https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kvyofb67wcosf3/Photo%2005-03-13%2002%2035%2048%20p.m..png[IMG]

Testing uploadr
    http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1330/imageprm.jpg
    It seems Dropbox did not copy work as I intended and I have to add [IMG] to the uploadr link.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I'm framing these.
    You would.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

33. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013)