Page 1024 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 101410221023102410251026 1034 1074 1124 ... LastLast
Results 20,461 to 20,480 of 30318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    What does that mean? I don't understand your comment.
    Facebook is the same size as the app store (and all the other icons on my sb). I chose those sizes on purpose.

The dock icons aren't Jaku. From another theme.
    When people buy Jaku from the Cydia store, then activate in Winterboard, the device gets filled with hundreds of beautiful, hand-crafted icons, created by a professional designer. You might have seen examples in the hundreds of other screenshots in this Jaku thread.

The screenshot you posted seems to have none of these, but instead, some gaudy colourful crap in the statusbar.. an ugly weather widget (cause it's very important to see the current weather conditions covering 30% of your smartphone's screen every time you look at it), a few community icons from the Jaku repo (including a wrongly-sized FB icon) and five of the sh1ttiest looking icons in the dock that I've ever seen.

Do you understand my comment now?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Aaron Olive (03-05-2013), Alfroggy (03-05-2013), iGeriya (03-05-2013), IrobertI (03-05-2013), Muddl (03-05-2013), Sswann85 (03-06-2013), surr3a1 (03-05-2013), theturtlewalk (03-05-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Your fb icon is 118x120...Thats why it has that black border
    That's fine with me. I chose the 118 x 120 on purpose. I constantly switch facebook icons anyway.
    My original post was concerning my dock.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

That's fine with me. I chose the 118 x 120 on purpose. I constantly switch facebook icons anyway.
    My original post was concerning my dock.
    Ooook. If your dock is built into your wallpaper... You need a theme with a transparent dock at the top in winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    When people buy Jaku from the Cydia store, then activate in Winterboard, the device gets filled with hundreds of beautiful, hand-crafted icons, created by a professional designer. You might have seen examples in the hundreds of other screenshots in this Jaku thread.

The screenshot you posted seems to have none of these, but instead, some gaudy colourful crap in the statusbar.. an ugly weather widget (cause it's very important to see the current weather conditions covering 30% of your smartphone's screen every time you look at it), a few community icons from the Jaku repo (including a wrongly-sized FB icon) and five of the sh1ttiest looking icons in the dock that I've ever seen.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), Sswann85 (03-06-2013)

Baam hard words but true otherwise tastes are different

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Aaron Olive (03-05-2013), Alfroggy (03-05-2013), chevymusclecar (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013), mrmyco (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Ooook. If your dock is built into your wallpaper... You need a theme with a transparent dock at the top in winterboard
    Thanks. That was explained to me a lil earlier.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

I too put wrongly sized icons on my springboard knowingly.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (03-05-2013), The 8th Immortal (03-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Nice setup! Which calendar icon/info.plist is that from?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoupConspiracy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), sker@ (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post

No, i haven't seen examples in the hundreds of other screenshots in this Jaku thread. What i have seen are people customizing their phones the way they want to. Which is a perogative. Which i chose to exercise. And i did it the way i wanted to do it. All the icons in my screenshot are from the repo except a few. Being that you chose to disrespect whoever created those icons, maybe you should take that issue up with him or her.

The screenshot you posted seems to have none of these, but instead, some gaudy colourful crap in the statusbar.. The status bar icons are creations from other theme creators. Take up your dislike of their efforts up with them. Although i did make a couple. To which i say, if you can do better then showcase your skills and allow me to have a good laugh at your expense. ...an ugly weather widget (cause it's very important to see the current weather conditions covering 30% of your smartphone's screen every time you look at it), You don't like the weather widget? Holla at Chevy about that. i'm sure you contribute to these forums as much as he does. Oh, i forgot!!! You can do much better than he can. People are just lining up and d@mn near knocking down your door to have work you created on their phone. But alas, that's not the case. Do you see how sad you are? Do you recognize a babbling idiot when you see one in the mirror? a few community icons from the Jaku repo (including a wrongly-sized FB icon) How is it wrongly sized when it is an actual size available for download you cro-magnon behaviour exhibiting fella.
    and five of the sh1ttiest looking icons in the dock that I've ever seen. That's ur opinion, which is worthless, but still urz which i'm sure you cherish to the utmost. Instead of typing "sh1ttiest", why don't you spell it out? What are you afraid of? You're a man aren't you? Take a stand like one.

I'm still struggling to understand your feable attempt at disrepect disguised in deplorable verbiage. Why don't you come out and say what you mean? Don't be weak kneed. Stand tall. Exhibit some form of manhood.

Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-05-2013 at 02:12 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013), mrmyco (03-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I too put wrongly sized icons on my springboard knowingly.
    Really? Why? I just want to understand your reason to expand my own knowledge... Not to say if it's right or wrong.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), DjeTouch (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013)

He said it. Your setup is crap. Is that what you were eager to have the repo brought back for ?

You could have learned doing proper stuff during that time you were speaking sh*t over Bryan.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (03-05-2013), DjeTouch (03-05-2013), jackson1714 (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013)

Thanks. That was explained to me a lil earlier.
    Did it fix your problem then?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013)

I'm still struggling to understand your feable attempt at disrepect disguised in deplorable verbiage. Why don't you come out and say what you mean? Don't be weak kneed. Stand tall. Exhibit some form of manhood.

Wut?

Really? Why? I just want to understand your reason to expand my own knowledge... Not to say if it's right or wrong.
    Well I'm sure knowledge shrinks with time. Too bad you won't be able to live that 9th life to make full benefit of total bliss not being knowledgable of anything. Cause you get immortal by the 8th.

Would you mind sharing that SB widget?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Would you mind sharing that SB widget?
    And the Iwidget or tell us where I can find it please 👍

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    He said it. Your setup is crap. Is that what you were eager to have the repo brought back for ?

You could have learned doing proper stuff during that time you were speaking sh*t over Bryan.
    Pretty much everything i said to him and about him goes for you too.
    I think you're viewing this thread from an ipad, while squatting in a corner in your parents basement, while popping pimple juice all over your screen.
    Step your life game up then i can converse with you. Of course it will still be as an adult talks to a child. The way i perceive you as a child. Me wanting the repo up wasn't about me you ringling brother reject. It was about the community. Bye Bye now.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

I know you're going to say something about how you're a real man and you tell it like it is (which is nice I guess) and how I'm a ****** man for choosing to attack your grammar and not anything actually constructive, but I can't help but notice some weirdness going on with this comment.

That's ur opinion, which is worthless, but still urz which i'm sure you cherish to the utmost.
    Fair enough.

Instead of typing "sh1ttiest", why don't you spell it out?
    I don't think you should be allowed to say that after the sentence right before it.

feable attempt at disrepect disguised in deplorable verbiage.
    I lol'ed at this.

If you're going to go grammar nazi on someone, you should at least make sure your grammar is reasonably correct and your comments spelling error free. "I wanted to mock radioBirdman by typing in a way similar to sh1tty" is not a valid excuse.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013)

Thanks

Did it fix your problem then?
    Didn't do it yet. Entertaining myself by perusing the idiotic statements made by buffoons attempting to elevate their status in one form or another by making snide comments aimed at me. But my skin is thicker than they know. This internet thing is entertainment for me. For them it's literally "a life saver". When i walk the streets i'm beyond reproach. And so i understand people say what they will online because there isn't any type of physical repurcussions to be suffered for having loose lips. Teeth get swallowed and that sort of thing.
    But, no, i didn't fix my problem yet. Probably a lil later.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-05-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Thanks

SWEET Iconoclasm layout! Mind sharing?

Also... I thought that we'd all learnt one thing over the past few days of drama... DON'T ANTAGONISE 8TH! (Seriously though, de gustibus non est disputandum)

Anybody who is interested in theming more than just homescreen icons, I recommend this PSD: MacThemes Forum • View topic - Free .psd icon template for winterboard theming. Tried it just now and it's pretty fast! (Though make sure to turn of all the fx )

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013)

We've got to organize a Jaku fight club

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-05-2013), DjeTouch (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-05-2013), j.dstasio (03-05-2013), nienque (03-05-2013), PJ7 (03-06-2013), radioBirdman (03-05-2013), Silverado1987 (03-05-2013), Sswann85 (03-06-2013)

Page 1024 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 101410221023102410251026 1034 1074 1124 ... LastLast