Page 1018 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 100810161017101810191020 1028 1068 1118 ... LastLast
Results 20,341 to 20,360 of 30337

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

  1. #20341
    Actually the photos I did release here and the Waze is in the repo .

    I'm attaching it again...



    On 2nd thought, I will use the chance to post some of the many icons I did and never released:

    Last edited by surr3a1; 03-04-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-04-2013), bgattis (03-05-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-04-2013), Groinchurn (03-05-2013), Iphone ie (03-04-2013), IrobertI (03-04-2013), j.dstasio (03-04-2013), macinmac (03-04-2013), pinkinail (03-04-2013), Pinoy (03-04-2013), PJ7 (03-04-2013), snakeeater01 (03-04-2013), Vicarious (03-05-2013)

  3. #20342
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    the new SBSettings theme is BEAUTIFUL! and I REALLY love the new cydia icon too!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-04-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-04-2013), Muddl (03-04-2013)

  5. #20343
    Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Another day and another screenshot...

    Created a new wallpaper and a dock... plus some new icons.


    Looks good! Just curious, are you using preview maker for that screenshot? Cydia says its not compatible with my iPhone 5...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    JerryCooP (03-04-2013)

  7. #20344
    Is anyone collecting all the icons for this theme so I don't have to go back all these pages and look for them?

  8. #20345
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    the new SBSettings theme is BEAUTIFUL! and I REALLY love the new cydia icon too!
    Didn't even notice that! Very nice, although I seem to have about of weird pixel down the side of each icon in sbsettings?

  9. #20346
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by theturtlewalk View Post
    Didn't even notice that! Very nice, although I seem to have about of weird pixel down the side of each icon in sbsettings?
    yeah i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that; Lok was going for a "worn" look

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-04-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-04-2013)

  11. #20347
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Looks good! Just curious, are you using preview maker for that screenshot? Cydia says its not compatible with my iPhone 5...
    Strange... it is just a normal psd template I am using...
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog

  12. #20348
    Jakurepo.com holds the icons.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  13. #20349
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Hello everyone, just looking for a little assistance. I deleted my current (and by far favorite!!!) wallpaper. I believe I found it on this forum thread but I can't seem to locate it anywhere and I accidentally deleted it from my camera roll. Can someone point me in the right direction or tell me where I can locate it in my system files within my phone? Thank you!!

    zxwGfDw.jpg

  14. #20350
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    yeah i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that; Lok was going for a "worn" look
    Makes sense! Thought something had gone wrong or my eyes playing tricks, very nice how ever, time to resize ten all for settings,,,

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theturtlewalk For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-04-2013), darkenmyday (03-04-2013)

  16. #20351
    iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 450 Times in 154 Posts

    Can someone post a ss of the new sbsettings theme?

  17. #20352
    Quote Originally Posted by KellerWVU View Post
    Hello everyone, just looking for a little assistance. I deleted my current (and by far favorite!!!) wallpaper. I believe I found it on this forum thread but I can't seem to locate it anywhere and I accidentally deleted it from my camera roll. Can someone point me in the right direction or tell me where I can locate it in my system files within my phone? Thank you!!

    zxwGfDw.jpg
    Um, pretty sure it comes with the theme.... Check your wallpaper in settings

  18. #20353
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Can someone pls create a cool jaku icon for Radsone player? Btw, I strongly recommend it!


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-04-2013)

  20. #20354
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    ANNNDDD I'm an idiot. It's installed on my Wallpapers... sigh... *slowly backs out door*

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Um, pretty sure it comes with the theme.... Check your wallpaper in settings
    Yeah I just realized it, I'm ashamed...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to KellerWVU For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-04-2013)

  22. #20355
    This is how I look today
    Anyone have any idea why my icon shadows look funky? I'm using the ones from the repo




  23. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    bdbus (03-04-2013)

  24. #20356
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    I can't wait to upgrade to the 5S; jaku must be awesome on the 5, plus I don't have enough room on my 4 to fit all these awesome jaku themed apps

  25. #20357
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    This is how I look today
    Anyone have any idea why my icon shadows look funky? I'm using the ones from the repo



    What did you use to get your icons like that? Also, what dock is that?

  26. #20358
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever View Post
    What did you use to get your icons like that? Also, what dock is that?
    I imagine that is Iconoclasm. Or if you're referring to their arrangement in the dock, that looks like Springtomize 2 to me

  27. #20359
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    This is how I look today
    Anyone have any idea why my icon shadows look funky? I'm using the ones from the repo



    what's your status bar battery theme?

  28. #20360
    Tried adding jakurepo.com in Cydia but it can't be found!

Page 1018 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 18 518 918 968 100810161017101810191020 1028 1068 1118 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •