Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

iPhone? More like MyPhone heggs80's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Still no effect, i only see a sleeping kitty.
    Worked out an aggrement to the repo? Or still stuck at it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heggs80 For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013)

Jaku is Japanese for tranquility

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-losBeats For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), mrmyco (03-03-2013), radioBirdman (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 Times in 451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    @8thI don't mind having been given that link. It feels so good
    Showing your true colors maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Just give the guy his money back to shut him up
    Be all you can be over the internet. I would say, shut me up but we both know that's impossible (even if we were face to face). Just for the record, i always say, if a person isn't in throat choking distance i don't take anything personal. So say what you will. I'm not weak minded.

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    I have an easier way. Added to ignore list.
    Good idea. Your now on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Exactly, he owes him nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofrankenstein View Post
    Well the same can be said that since access to the repo is an extra, not something 'entitled' to from the theme, then the theme creator should not be 'entitled' to take it away. I realize that he didn't shut it down himself, but he might as well have since he went directly to the person with control over hosting of the site.
    Its to say that because I purchased an iPhone, Apple can tell me what kind of case or accessories to buy, or what I can actually do with my iPhone. Sure it might violate their warranty, but I can do anything I want with my iPhone because I paid for it.

Just to let you know, I'm a girl and appreciate your straightforwardness. Just because you don't "sugarcoat it", doesn't mean you don't make a great point. Good job.

Thank you. Too many people here afraid to speak up for whatever reason. They'd rather ride coat tails, cause they don't want to be on ayone's bad side. Ridiculous.

I don't think he meant that he's owed anything, simply that the community should have a strong say on it.
    Lok has created a great theme and he has lots of talent, no one is denying that, but enough with walking on eggshells and kissing his a** already.
    Exactly my point. If i didn't think he was talented i wouldn't have bought the theme. I showed my respect for him and his skills by purchasing his theme. I didn't "try it first then bought it" (to each their own). I saw it and bought it. All that other clown talk coming from the cro-magnon men is only helping to seperate the weak mind from the reasonable. Glad to see you're amongst the strong.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-03-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013), WijWaj (03-03-2013)

Thanks

This is ridiculous. Shut up and quit arguing 8th, let them come to a resolution without going back and forth over non sense.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), radioBirdman (03-03-2013)

So why and who was responsible for bringing the repo down? Just curious and wondering if an apology was in order.

Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    Signal Bar Beta - Update by ~kevinS555 on deviantART

those are my signal bars

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachme...5&d=1338991056

thats my battery

also, you may need to modify those for iOS5+
    how do u get those signal bars to work with ios 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by fogeldotnet View Post
    So why and who was responsible for bringing the repo down? Just curious and wondering if an apology was in order.
    Start reading at page 999

Not real sure why William is posting kittens instead of addressing my earlier post :/

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (03-03-2013), Alfroggy (03-03-2013), DjeTouch (03-03-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013), fogeldotnet (03-03-2013), Groinchurn (03-05-2013), heggs80 (03-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl350z View Post
    how do u get those signal bars to work with ios 6.1?
    Many additional file names need to be added. Same art work but more files. Best bet is to get a theme that is completely updated and working on ios6 and cross reference the image names. Create duplicates and name them accordingly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

Thanks

So if you ignore someone, are you still able to see their posts when they're quoted..?

So if you ignore someone, are you still able to see their posts when they're quoted..?
    Not sure. But you still have the option to show their posts if you feel like losing a few IQ points.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), nienque (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 Times in 451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    This is ridiculous. Shut up and quit arguing 8th, let them come to a resolution without going back and forth over non sense.
    Another joker coming out of the woodworks and jumping on the bandwagon. If you don't like what i have to say, hit that ignore button like everyone else, make your comments (like everyone else), but do you really think telling me to shut up is actually going to work? Shows me your level of maturity as well. I call it a discussion and you call it an argument. How do you people even exist in this world outside of the internet?
    Alot of the comments made tell me alot about you people. When times get a little hectic all the fun loving helpful attitudes jump ship fast as h3ll. Nice to see and nice to know. But hey, doesn't bother me one bit. I'm still me. I don't argue. I speak my mind. Big difference. And many of you have finally shed the wolf's clothing. Nice.
    @mmaboi, like i said, if u don't like what i have to say you know what to do.

edit: a lil tid bit. If i don't respond to many of you mentally crippled peoples post it's because that ignore button is in effect.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-03-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I say y'all git back on topic and stop the bashing. Mmmmk thank you

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), girliegirl350z (03-03-2013), Korazu (03-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Showing your true colors maybe?
    I did show my true color : I'm ironic.
    Hard to know your true color behind this bold blue.
    Good idea. Your now on my ignore list.
    Your you and mine me.

You see the ignored posts when they're quoted yep.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    As you can clearly see from bjbinc latest post, they are NOT even talking about it. If it's nonsense to you, then maybe you shouldn't talk at all. To just stand by and do nothing, is just as bad as the person who created the problem, maybe even worse.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ecofrankenstein For This Useful Post:

The 8th Immortal (03-03-2013)

As you can clearly see from bjbinc latest post, they are NOT even talking about it. If it's nonsense to you, then maybe you shouldn't talk at all. To just stand by and do nothing, is just as bad as the person who created the problem, maybe even worse.
    And who is it who created the problem according to you ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Thanks

Another joker coming out of the woodworks and jumping on the bandwagon. If you don't like what i have to say, hit that ignore button like everyone else, make your comments (like everyone else), but do you really think telling me to shut up is actually going to work? Shows me your level of maturity as well. I call it a discussion and you call it an argument. How do you people even exist in this world outside of the internet?
    Alot of the comments made tell me alot about you people. When times get a little hectic all the fun loving helpful attitudes jump ship fast as h3ll. Nice to see and nice to know. But hey, doesn't bother me one bit. I'm still me. I don't argue. I speak my mind. Big difference. And many of you have finally shed the wolf's clothing. Nice.
    @mmaboi, like i said, if u don't like what i have to say you know what to do.

edit: a lil tid bit. If i don't respond to many of you mentally crippled peoples post it's because that ignore button is in effect.
    Thanks for that I feel so put in place...

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362347871.984339.jpg

Here you go, this is my response.
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 03-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

bjbinc sorry to bug my friend but could you please respond to the pm's and tweets I have sent, I would really like to talk to you about that please and thanks
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (03-03-2013), Krima (03-03-2013)

To just stand by and do nothing, is just as bad as the person who created the problem, maybe even worse.
    And what exactly is arguing doing to help resolve the issue?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    And what exactly is arguing doing to help resolve the issue?
    +1

My iPhone is a Part of Me Iphone ie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,165 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Start reading at page 999

Not real sure why William is posting kittens instead of addressing my earlier post :/
    I heard Lok was posting pussy on the thread
    So disappointed

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iphone ie For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013), nienque (03-03-2013), Pinoy (03-03-2013), radioBirdman (03-03-2013)

Page 1011 of 1512 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 100110091010101110121013 1021 1061 1111 1511 ... LastLast