+ Reply
Page 1009 of 1495 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 99910071008100910101011 1019 1059 1109 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,180 of 29890

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Could some make these icons for by chance? Bike Race ImageUploadedByModMyi1362335114.441183.jpg Doodle Jump ImageUploadedByModMyi1362335132.146171.jpg
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Could some make these icons for by chance?

Bike Race

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362335114.441183.jpg

Doodle Jump

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362335132.146171.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Regarding an authentication system for Jakurepo, you would have to work pretty closely with Lokheed to get something like that to work. I don't know what kind of information Lokheed, as a theme seller, gets, but I do know that Jack Willis (dev of Auxo) has a beta repo set up for Auxo nightlies. The repo works in such a way that only people who have purchased Auxo can download the nightlies. Everyone who pirated it, or didn't buy it will get a 401 error (I think that's the code). What the repo does is it performs either a UUID, Cydia ID, or license check on the device attempting to download it. I believe it's UUID. John Coates (dev of Flex and MissionBoard) did a similar check when I beta tested Flex for him. You had to send him your UUID, and only when he added it to a list could you download the beta from his repo.

I don't know whether Lokheed has a list or can easily get a list of the UUIDs and Cydia IDs of people who have purchased Jaku, but I think this sort of authentication system would be much better than providing proof of your transaction number. Those sort of things you'd have to dig up and you may not be able to find it. On the other hand, your UUID and Cydia ID is always available to you since it's paired to your device. (Only reason you wouldn't have the correct UUID is if you sold/broke/lost the device you used to buy Jaku).

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013), IrobertI (03-03-2013), PJ7 (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    Okay, Fu*k piracy, I did it! Jaku is officially purchased!! (with some other tweaks)
    Just to make sure
    Attachment 624611

And how I am rocking Jaku on my i5 right now
    Attachment 624612
    May I ask how did you end up buying it? got someone to let you use their credit card?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

PJ7 (03-03-2013)

PJ7
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    May I ask how did you end up buying it? got someone to let you use their credit card?
    Yeah!!
    I begged to my parents and when that didn't work so well I compared it to my dad and told him that someone would come and get something he did and worked on for a while and get the exact same thing from someone for free wouldn't he get piss*d?
    He agreed and let me buy Jaku!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PJ7 For This Useful Post:

aransh (03-03-2013), heggs80 (03-03-2013), j.dstasio (03-03-2013), nienque (03-03-2013), Pinoy (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PJ7 View Post
    Yeah!!
    I begged to my parents and when that didn't work so well I compared it to my dad and told him that someone would come and get something he did and worked on for a while and get the exact same thing from someone for free wouldn't he get piss*d?
    He agreed and let me buy Jaku!
    Does Israel (that's where you said you were from right?) have prepaid credit cards? Or is that just a thing in the states? If so, you could always buy one of those and attach that to a PayPal account.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Does Israel (that's where you said you were from right?) have prepaid credit cards? Or is that just a thing in the states? If so, you could always buy one of those and attach that to a PayPal account.
    Dunno about that. I once got one of those (in the UK, granted), but it wouldn't allow me to use it for the App Store. So there might be some way for companies to know it's not a real credit card and will at some point run out of money.

PJ7
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah sure we have that lol were not living in nowhere lol
    And yeah never thought of it actually.. maybe I'll do that! thx!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

What's the Jaku font fellas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Dunno about that. I once got one of those (in the UK, granted), but it wouldn't allow me to use it for the App Store. So there might be some way for companies to know it's not a real credit card and will at some point run out of money.
    I'm using a prepaid credit card right now (my parents pay my actual credit card off so I don't want to make them be the ones paying for my tweaks and themes), but you could be right. The card I'm using is a special one from the bank, not one you can get in a store.

Also, saw you talking a few pages back about attaching Paypal to an account of sorts and not a credit card, you should be able to do that too. It's not the same thing, but I have my checking account attached to my Paypal, and I just use the add funds option to transfer money from my checking account into my Paypal account. I'm not sure if a checking/savings account is the same as the account you were talking about, but if it's got an ID number with a bank, it should work.

Thanks

I'm using a prepaid credit card right now (my parents pay my actual credit card off so I don't want to make them be the ones paying for my tweaks and themes), but you could be right. The card I'm using is a special one from the bank, not one you can get in a store.

Also, saw you talking a few pages back about attaching Paypal to an account of sorts and not a credit card, you should be able to do that too. It's not the same thing, but I have my checking account attached to my Paypal, and I just use the add funds option to transfer money from my checking account into my Paypal account. I'm not sure if a checking/savings account is the same as the account you were talking about, but if it's got an ID number with a bank, it should work.
    Yeah, I think checking account and current accounts are the same thing. Might be that 'current account' is the British English name for them...? But that's what I do as well, except I don't add funds, but PayPal just directly takes it out of my account whenever I use it to pay for something online. It's SO convenient, I wish more Dutch webshops used it xD

Thanks

Yeah, I think checking account and current accounts are the same thing. Might be that 'current account' is the British English name for them...? But that's what I do as well, except I don't add funds, but PayPal just directly takes it out of my account whenever I use it to pay for something online. It's SO convenient, I wish more Dutch webshops used it xD
    Ah yeah, the only reason I use the add funds feature is the delay makes me really judge whether or not I need something. Also helps me set up artificial allowances and semi keep track of spending.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

nienque (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,465 Times in 3,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    What's the Jaku font fellas?
    Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8th2w3vm2o12lv/gdfUdSwYF-/Fonts
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Iphone ie (03-03-2013), IrobertI (03-03-2013), Pinoy (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Hey 8th. Bryan sent me the link to the downloads.

Which icons are yours in fact ? What are you claiming yours here precisely ?

He gave the link to two of us. Do blame us as well for not posting the thing here then. Blame me.

Don't you understand hard work generates, and asks for, feelings to be involved ? Bryan has the right to act humanly. And get p*ssed off by what signs he feels need interpretation. And it's manly of him changing his mind. And publicly admitting so.

There's no urge at all in putting the repo back online. Whose life is at stake ? Your phone's ? Your iPod's ? Come on !
    You say there's no urgency in getting the repo back up when you can read pages and pages of those in this community requesting for it to be put back up? Is what i just stated not the case? And still you say there's no urgency? Oh, i see. I understand. No urgency for you because you have access to the "link". Again, those that have the "power" are oblivious to the plight of others.

edit: Which icons are mine? So childish. Suffice it to say i've made my contributions like others have. If you want to sift through the repo and find my contributions then do so. With no help from me. I paid for the theme like others have. That should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    Mighty harsh words here dude. Had you actually read what was said last night, you would have know that Bryan was the one who took it down. While the repo contained work from all of the Jaku artists, the site itself was solely done by Bryan. But he didn't pull it without comments and influence from Lok.

I too am against the repo being taken down. But Bryan doesn't owe us anything. He spent countless hours making that site what it was. Name one other theme that has such a dedicated community to do something like that? And while the contents of the site was community based, the site was just an easy and concise way to access all of that content. What is stopping all of the artists from posting their icons elsewhere? Nothing.

I also have the zip file with all of the repo icons. And to be honest, I spent a few hours last night trying to put up even the most basic gallery to provide the community with the icons. But in the end, it was a feeble attempt at trying to reproduce the high quality site Bryan had made.

I'm pretty sure the repo will be back online once Bryan and Lok can work it out. If not, don't worry, it will still live on in some way, shape, or form. Just not in the high end manner we have all become accustomed too.
    Just to let you know, i didn't even finish reading your post after the first sentence. So, i'll comment only on the first sentence.
    Are we not adults, and supposedly mature enough to take constructive criticism as well as understanding and realizing the truth when it is presented to us? Mighty harsh words? Nah. I know what harsh words are and i know how to use them. Forum rules remember? So, no, i haven't uttered a harsh word. Am i speaking my mind? Yes. Am i straight to the point? Yes. Do i have to soften the delivery of my words for fear of how someone may take offense because we're conversing over the internet and said person may get their feelings hurt? No. I'm a man and i call it the way i see it.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-03-2013 at 12:21 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e8th2w3vm2o12lv/gdfUdSwYF-/Fonts
    Thanks brother.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 8lias's Avatar
    Thanks

Could we have more kitten gifs please. The dramas are making soap opera looks like action movie.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), aransh (03-03-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (03-03-2013), Korazu (03-03-2013), nienque (03-03-2013), Vicarious (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    You say there's no urgency in getting the repo back up when you can read pages and pages of those in this community requesting for it to be put back up? Is what i just stated not the case? And still you say there's no urgency? Oh, i see. I understand. No urgency for you because you have access to the "link". Again, those that have the "power" are oblivious to the plight of others.

edit: Which icons are mine? So childish. Suffice it say i've made my contributions like others have. If you want to sift through the repo and find my contributions then do so. With no help from me. I paid for the theme like others have. That should be enough.

Just to let you know, i didn't even finish reading your post after the first sentence. So, i'll comment only on the first sentence.
    Are we not adults, and supposedly mature enough to take constructive criticism as well as understanding and realizing the truth when it is presented to us? Mighty harsh words? Nah. I know what harsh words are and i know how to use them. Forum rules remember? So, no, i haven't uttered a harsh word. Am i speaking my mind? Yes. Am i straight to the point? Yes. Do i have to soften the delivery of my words for fear of how someone may take offense because we're conversing over the internet and said person may get their feelings hurt? No. I'm a man and i call it the way i see it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaku for iOS 5-vwr6i.gif  
    Last edited by Vicarious; 03-03-2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: bigger? but now there's the attachment D:

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), darkenmyday (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Yeah, no need to use harsh words. I am sure everyone here is acting with integrity and just doing their best to be fair. It's fine to have criticism but at least try to be polite about it!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Yeah, no need to use harsh words. I am sure everyone here is acting with integrity and just doing their best to be fair. It's fine to have criticism but at least try to be polite about it!

How do you get the gifs so big D:

Thanks

How do you get the gifs so big D:
    Dunno, got if off Google and used [IMG] tags...?

Either that, or my natural awesomeness did the trick

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Dunno, got if off Google and used [IMG] tags...?

Either that, or my natural awesomeness did the trick
    Ahhh ok I got it I think.