+ Reply
Page 1008 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 99810061007100810091010 1018 1058 1108 ... LastLast
Results 20,141 to 20,160 of 30025

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Well I buy everything on Cydia via my PayPal account and it comes with a transaction number Just thinking if the code geniuses can implement that into the required log
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 757 Posts

Well I buy everything on Cydia via my PayPal account and it comes with a transaction number
    Just thinking if the code geniuses can implement that into the required log in process
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk37ch View Post
    are you running summerboard? There was a bug in wb and ios6 that prevented most .plists from working whilst summerboard is enabled. Not sure if its all working now, but it was like that for long enough that many people converted to the bundles method. Thank you.
    thanks! ! ! ! ! !
    Everything earned)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip@ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    How about requiring a password to enter the repo sight? Something like user name and password (user name is your email and password is your transaction number for the theme?

I'm just thinking out loud for a solution
    This honestly has been the only logical suggestion yet. And should offer piece of mind as to who is on the repo. However it will make no difference. No pirate has woke up this morning and said "man I'm done stealing because the repo is down". Only ones disappointed are us.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

Azjonnyg (03-03-2013), bjbinc (03-03-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013), IrobertI (03-03-2013), jackson1714 (03-03-2013), map1978 (03-03-2013), The 8th Immortal (03-03-2013)

Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

The user I'd and password does sound to be a good idea, you may be able to contact Mac-city for a receipt of purchases for the theme, there has to be some type of log or receipt they keep on file

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Well if William wants that... he can talk to macciti about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,196 Times in 4,218 Posts

What's wrong with the repo peeps putting in hacked icons?

Thanks

There must be a database of Cydia transaction IDs I assume.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    There must be a database of Cydia transaction IDs I assume.
    Oh I'm sure there is... But I doubt they just let anybody query it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), Pinoy (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 757 Posts

You guys should look into it tomorrow (Monday) during business hours and I'm sure if your honest, they will help you with the log

Hope u guys can come up with a solution because this theme has come so far from the good ol days
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Oh I'm sure there is... But I doubt they just let anybody query it
    Of course. Would take some cooperation from Lok.

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    Actually, based on the standard rate of piracy within Cydia, piracy has cost me just over $100,000.00 USD. But this isn't about sales. It's also not about personal feelings.
    What would have been nice, is to address the issues you're concerned with "before" pulling the repo, and effectively upsetting the community, which has a right to be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokheed View Post
    As for the repo, I never requested it be taken offline. I thought I was clear on this. That was a simple miscommunication with Bryan. Even Aaron, who runs the server, wasn't aware that Bryan had pulled it.
    Ain't that some sh#t. Bryan should have come out along time ago owning up to the fact he pulled the repo. Why let Lok take the heat with the accussations and speculations? For pages and pages people were saying, Lok this and Lok that. Unbelieveable.

Ok... So after a nights rest, here's how I feel. I shouldn't have pulled the repo the way I did.
    I chose not to send William a private message because I think this should be discussed in public considering the content really belongs to you guys.
    Hindsight is 20/20, no doubt. Now what makes sense to me, is to put the repo back up now, so as to not deprive the community of what they in essence created, while you're working on a solution. And i say this because it should have been discussed in public, as you're offering now, before pulling the repo. You continue to deprive us of the very thing we all helped to create simply because you have the power. If you were "remorseful" for your actions the repo would be back up as this discussion continues to take place.

I would only do that if William demanded it. No offense to the contributors, but anybody strictly using repo icons is really missing out. There are a few repo icons s that could be mistaken for true Jaku icons, but not enough to make a complete theme.
    Offense taken. Because you wouldn't strictly use them doesn't mean anyone else is missing out on anything. It's a matter of preference. And that is what the repo is really about. Preference, choices, options, etc. Again, you have the power to rob of us, and you are. You're holding the repo hostage. Point blank period. You didn't create every single icon, or all of the content in te repo. So, you're holding others appreciated work hostage. Simply because you can and until you get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    No pirate has woke up this morning and said "man I'm done stealing because the repo is down". Only ones disappointed are us.
    These words ring so true.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 03-03-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Thanks

All of those debates, fights, suggestions and complaints are starting to be a bit boring, so I'll just post a screenshot of my nearly unchanged setup.
    the only thing I changed is understanding that will's new icons can't be worst than his old ones (cause he's a genius!), the problem is how I arrange my icons, so all of my default apps icons are the newest ones and a few icons are rearranged
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362332731.253786.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 3,839 Posts

Thanks Bryan for changing your decision. It takes many qualities to publicly admit you've overreacted.

And thanks William for clearing things up on your thread regarding the repo and contributor icons. I'm happy you're willing to help finding a solution for the icons to be shared in a way to satisfy our different needs and constraints.

I apologize to you for standing against your decision to delete the links to the icons you claimed to have been ripoffs of your A6 chip (sorry if ripoff isn't the right term). Aaron Olive seems honest with the way he did them on his own, but you're certainly one to know the issue to be verified.

I was childish refuting such a decision to have been taken. It mainly was an occasion I jumped on to say stuff I'd had on my mind about your behavior and interaction with us.

Well, (important) things have been said now, so the atmosphere will turn sane again for sure soon.

P.s. : That report button is a rad idea !
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

nienque (03-03-2013), Vicarious (03-03-2013)

PJ7
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Okay, Fu*k piracy, I did it! Jaku is officially purchased!! (with some other tweaks)
    Just to make sure
    Jaku for iOS 5-photo.png

And how I am rocking Jaku on my i5 right now
    Jaku for iOS 5-screenshot001.png

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PJ7 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), Azjonnyg (03-03-2013), ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013), Vicarious (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 3,839 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    What would have been nice, is to address the issues you're concerned with "before" pulling the repo, and effectively upsetting the community, which has a right to be upset.

Ain't that some sh#t. Bryan should have come out along time ago owning up to the fact he pulled the repo. Why let Lok take the heat with the accussations and speculations? For pages and pages people were saying, Lok this and Lok that. Unbelieveable.

Hindsight is 20/20, no doubt. Now what makes sense to me, is to put the repo back up now, so as to not deprive the community of what they in essence created, while you're working on a solution. And i say this because it should have been discussed in public, as you're offering now, before pulling the repo. You continue to deprive us of the very thing we all helped to create simply because you have the power. If you were "remorseful" for your actions the repo would be back up as this discussion continues to take place.

Offense taken. Because you wouldn't strictly use them doesn't mean anyone else is missing out on anything. It's a matter of preference. And that is what the repo is really about. Preference, choices, options, etc. Again, you have the power to rob of us, and you are. You're holding the repo hostage. Point blank period. You didn't create every single icon, or all of the content in te repo. So, you're holding others appreciated work hostage. Simply because you can and until you get what you want.

These words ring so true.
    Hey 8th. Bryan sent me the link to the downloads.

Which icons are yours in fact ? What are you claiming yours here precisely ?

He gave the link to two of us. Do blame us as well for not posting the thing here then. Blame me.

Don't you understand hard work generates, and asks for, feelings to be involved ? Bryan has the right to act humanly. And get p*ssed off by what signs he feels need interpretation. And it's manly of him changing his mind. And publicly admitting so.

There's no urge at all in putting the repo back online. Whose life is at stake ? Your phone's ? Your iPod's ? Come on !
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

akrimmer (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Can someone pls Post this setting icon resized? Thx. ImageUploadedByModMyi1362333741.108097.jpg

My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362333901.150449.jpg
    stock jaku, the best jaku

26. The Following User Says Thank You to darkenmyday For This Useful Post:

heggs80 (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Sanity prevailing!

I know y'all don't know me from boo...
    I was anon a loooooong time ago.
    Been on MT since around iLeopard.
    Really disliked this site because of all the anti piracy talk. I'm not pro piracy, it just all sounds so...elitist, maybe racist or something. As if they are some kind of source problem rather than a symptom of various things.
    Liked MT because at first very welcoming to n00bs. Then it got elitist, registrations closed, ppl vamped to Macristocracy...
    Then it just closed.
    I was a big user of UPSdarkness.
    But...I kept finding myself drawn to the Jaku thread there...so...classy.
    Then I was looking for a new LS look and ran across BJBINC's posts on dA...
    Ended up here, bought the theme.

I think the alt removal is a really bad idea. You guys like Jaku for its versatility, class, and almost never ending potential to blend with other things.
    Look over the 1000 pages.... There are trends, new compositions, adapting to new tweaks...
    If options are limited, they're limited.

As you all love to point out, the iOS UI isn't a problem (though OS agnostic, I think the UI IS Android's problem-fugly!)

I really feel if this is about Android porting, then port it! $ on the table!

If this is about creative/visionary difference, work it out. Lok couldn't buy better advertising or support. Or customer support. How many ppl google searched images, found this, bought theme, had an issue, and came here instead of emailing Lok?

It's all gonna be good. Lok and youses all (me too?) want the same thing; freedom from fugly icons and UI elements that 'look the pants' (as one themer described iOS alerts!).

Much <3,much respect!
    Last edited by bozN; 03-03-2013 at 11:13 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

ecofrankenstein (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 670 Posts

Wallpaper for Jaku maybe someone like it for IPhone 4S 😀

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362334497.199853.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362334530.278878.jpg

30. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me akrimmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Mighty harsh words here dude. Had you actually read what was said last night, you would have know that Bryan was the one who took it down. While the repo contained work from all of the Jaku artists, the site itself was solely done by Bryan. But he didn't pull it without comments and influence from Lok.

I too am against the repo being taken down. But Bryan doesn't owe us anything. He spent countless hours making that site what it was. Name one other theme that has such a dedicated community to do something like that? And while the contents of the site was community based, the site was just an easy and concise way to access all of that content. What is stopping all of the artists from posting their icons elsewhere? Nothing.

I also have the zip file with all of the repo icons. And to be honest, I spent a few hours last night trying to put up even the most basic gallery to provide the community with the icons. But in the end, it was a feeble attempt at trying to reproduce the high quality site Bryan had made.

I'm pretty sure the repo will be back online once Bryan and Lok can work it out. If not, don't worry, it will still live on in some way, shape, or form. Just not in the high end manner we have all become accustomed too.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-03-2013), bjbinc (03-03-2013), radioBirdman (03-03-2013)