Page 100 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 30041

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by iGeriya View Post
    Hey y'all. I have a question. don't know if it's fair asking it but I give it a try. Concerning my sparrow icon for the contest, I was wondering if it would actually match and fit your springboards and/or pages.
    Cause I still want to submit an icon but i'm not too sure about submitting this one ... although I don't really have much more ideas as my first idea was done by bjbinc already :/, it could help me !

Anyway, I would love to know which of these three do you like the most. Then i'd love to know what's your overall feel about the icon in general. Tell me what you think, if you'd like it on your springboard or if you'd switch to another, more homogeneous icon design etc ... I will really appreciate, even LOVE feedbacks as the community is supposed to choose the icon to display within the next Jaku Release

Attachment 575135 Attachment 575137 Attachment 575138

Thx in advance
    I like the 3rd one a lot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-23-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iGeriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adiofm View Post
    Better icon storage (directly on Modmyi)
    Attachment 575146
    Sorry for all this spam guys. The forum seems to want to merge all of my posts together, but then delete my attachments. it's pretty counter-intuitive.
    It's not like I wanna be an *** or anything but this wooden icon base is my work and is under Creative Commons Licence saying that I autorize derivatives but SHARE ALIKE and ATTRIBUTION ... meaning i'd like to know what you do with it, so i would have appreciated you send me a link to the derivative you made on my deviant art or anywhere else ... and Attribution means : give artists credits ! Most people do that on DA and here. I'd be pleased if you do the same.

@bjbinc

Thanks ! Most people I asked tell me they like the simple pencil instead of the feather. As I prefer the first one, I have to ask ...
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-23-2012 at 11:01 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iGeriya For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (03-23-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

It's not like I wanna be an *** or anything but this wooden icon base is my work and is under Creative Commons Licence saying that I autorize derivatives but SHARE ALIKE ... meaning i'd like to know what you do with it, so like i would have appreciated you send me a link to the derivative you made on my deviant art or anywhere else ...

!!
    For what it's worth: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6459801

And thank you for the texture. Although I don't think what I came up with is the final incarnation, it is a really classy looking icon for now.

It's not like I wanna be an *** or anything but this wooden icon base is my work and is under Creative Commons Licence saying that I autorize derivatives but SHARE ALIKE and ATTRIBUTION ... meaning i'd like to know what you do with it, so i would have appreciated you send me a link to the derivative you made on my deviant art or anywhere else ... and Attribution means : give artists credits ! Most people do that on DA and here. I'd be pleased if you do the same.

@bjbinc

Thanks ! Most people I asked tell me they like the simple pencil instead of the feather. As I prefer the first one, I have to ask ...
    Edited.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adiofm For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-23-2012)

Thanks

Default LinkedIn
    Just realized I hadn't shared this one either. Nothing special, but it looks good and matches.-linkedin.png

For LinkedIn obviously.

Thanks

No harm, just a notice

HA

Just posted a LinkedIn version I made over at MT since I could not find one. But I think I might like yours better.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to akrimmer For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (03-23-2012)

No harm, just a notice
    Totally understandable.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to adiofm For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    For what it's worth: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6459801

And thank you for the texture. Although I don't think what I came up with is the final incarnation, it is a really classy looking icon for now.
    Lol, well I didn't even notice it was my texture you used ! But that's why it is sometimes very usefull to cite sources and credits. It's absolutly not a matter of pretention or ego as NOW i feel a bit embarassed to have asked for this, but i have some strict principles that i can't transgress myself. Or maybe i'm just weird ... anyway I hope i'm not being arrogant to people !
    Last edited by iGeriya; 03-23-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmer View Post
    HA

Just posted a LinkedIn version I made over at MT since I could not find one. But I think I might like yours better.
    I can't post over there since they're not taking new accounts. This is the only place I've put anything and I can't seem to remember what all I've posted. I'm trying to make sure the community page has everything we've all contributed.

And thanks, I appreciate that.

Lol, well I didn't even notice it was my texture you used ! But that's why it is sometimes very usefull to cite sources and credits. It's absolutly not a matter of pretention or ego as NOW i feel a bit embarassed to have asked this, but i have some strict principles that i can't transgress myself. Or maybe i'm just weird ...

I don't think you're being weird at all. Those textures are f*cking gorgeous and you deserve to have your name attached to them. I completely spaced contacting you before I posted mine, and although I see you didn't direct this at me, I will subject myself to it because I did the same thing.

It's your work. Get credit for it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-23-2012)

@bjbinc

I like the feather on my computer...I just find the icon to be a bit "cluttered" when viewed on my ipod. I like them all

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

iGeriya (03-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    I like the feather on my computer...I just find the icon to be a bit "cluttered" when viewed on my ipod. I like them all
    I feel what you mean. I was afraid of that. I didn't give any .png of these icons in case it ends in Jaku, just like you did, but if YOU want to check it on your iPod I can send it to you unless you already cut it out hahaha. I wanted to provide my best work here but so far i knew i was about to clutter it. Also, you know if I asked if it looks dismatched when seen on an iDevice, it is only because you provided the best idea so far. Close to the original mail app icon of william, an all in one icon. And I wanted to challenge it. But I think even I, will end using your icon unless I place other wooden icons just like a few of William next to Sparrow.
    Now i'm moping in a corner xD !

yeah...I'm judging by what the preview looks like on my ipod...it could look way different when actually applied to the springboard. I would just submit all three to William and let the people decide

Thanks

yup, I'm being a bit childish here. Let's just submit them and forget about it !

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Can you share the wallpaper?
    I wish that post was by joserrr.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Damnskippy (03-23-2012), indyzzzz (03-23-2012), nealh (03-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Thanks

@bjbinc thanks, I had Splashtop on my list to make and yours is great.

You think you can make a version of the Air Playit with the Airplay icon in the left corner and default app size? I would use it as my main music app.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Damnskippy For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (03-23-2012)

Sure

Last edited by bjbinc; 03-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

Damnskippy (03-23-2012), Groinchurn (03-23-2012), iGeriya (03-23-2012), It's Mi (04-17-2012), nealh (03-23-2012), radioBirdman (06-14-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Thanks

I meant the the official (or close to it) Airplay icon. Like the attached:

Attachment 575267

That one with two grills is pretty sweet though I grabbed it too!

Page 100 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast