Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stitches

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mainusch View Post
    The darker leather wallpaper on the previous page looks good. Any chance of getting a copy ?
    So far i really like the way this looks on the iPhone. Real classy
    Thanks for the kind words Mainusch I will be sending out the darker wall w/ the next update to those who donated.

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    Just got this theme from Cydia. Looks really crisp. (iphone 4S 5.01) However, there is no icon for iPod, not in icons folder or bundles folder. Could you post one in this forum? Also 'VoiceMemos' needs to be renamed to 'Voice Memos' in order to theme the icon. Thanks.
    I'm not certain what exactly is causing some of the app icons to theme w/ the auto mask and some not but here is the one for the iPod I just made for you okay. The others that were giving me trouble I had to manually create and place into individual bundles but those I suppose you already have? There might be a few I missed so just let me know so I can create them.

The shopping app someone wanted I already created and posted but here it is again for whoever was asking for that one.

I apologize but my mind has been a bit scrambled and I cannot find some emails for who was asking me for what right now but someone contacted me for a Winterboard icon & a different Mail icon:

Someone wanted a Newspaper, Agenda & Book cover (I'm sorry it came out funky but it's hard to stitch paper so I hope this will do)

Fitness app:

I think that was it for now. Also zma check your mail I think you asked me for something in particular and I forgot to mail that out. I just sent it now (sorry for the delay)
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-18-2012 at 02:03 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

amitaf (02-19-2012), indyzzzz (02-18-2012), superhead (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,691 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    Just got this theme from Cydia. Looks really crisp. (iphone 4S 5.01) However, there is no icon for iPod, not in icons folder or bundles folder. Could you post one in this forum? Also 'VoiceMemos' needs to be renamed to 'Voice Memos' in order to theme the icon. Thanks.
    It seems that the icons that aren't theming are the ones with multiple different handlings. For instance when you are watching a YouTube vid, there will be a utube icon in the space of the music icon in the background dock (near the iPod controls) there must be some script somewhere that allocates the last media player, to that spot. I even noticed that with the "open with ProTube" tweak will even put protube down there, instead of YouTube. That being said....I'm almost certainly wrong, and it's probably something simple. Try Themeiconmaker from cydia. I use it for those pesky apps that aren't themed. If Themeiconmaker replaces the apps that are already themed, just copy the ones you need, to a temp folder, then restore icons throughTiM and then copy the ones you backed up, into the bundles folder

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

amitaf (02-19-2012)

Thanks for the icons. Can you make some for:

Compass
    Game center
    iTunes
    Maps
    iFile

Thanks.

Thanks

Last edited by Doreen; 02-20-2012 at 09:35 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (02-20-2012), superhead (05-05-2012), zma (02-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thanks a lot Doreen
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zma For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-20-2012)

Thanks

You're very welcome. Hopefully that takes care of the ones that did not get auto masked but even so some of the default app icons that do get themed don't look so hot cuz the original app icon needs work so if you guys need anything just let me know and I will try to accomodate you.

Enjoy...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (03-04-2012)

Hi Doreen. Could you please upload a blank icon 118x120 size, one that i can place over other icons to make stitches icons, thanks. I checked the mobileicons.framework directory and the mask is separate from the blank icon, it wouldnt look the same as the other icons you have created.

thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-04-2012)

Thanks

Hi indyzzzz! =)

Sure, here's two for you (One in 118X120 & one in 120X120)

I must confess the reason I've not had time to update my own work is because I am totally stuck on using another theme in this forum right now! (I'm not just an obsessive themer I'm a compulsive user of other themer's work as well) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-04-2012 at 02:57 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (03-04-2012), superhead (05-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi indyzzzz! =)

Sure, here's two for you (One in 118X120 & one in 120X120)

I must confess the reason I've not had time to update my own work is because I am totally stuck on using another theme in this forum right now! (I'm not just an obsessive themer I'm a compulsive user of other themer's work as well) hehe
    Thanks Doreen, but I meant something which has the middle part transparent with the blurred effect (like in the icons you posted in post #164).....its hard to explain. When you aplly the icon masks, you not only get the outer boundary with stitching you also get some blurry effects inside the stitch boundary.....hope that is clear, lol .

I know you dont have a PSD, thats why I was asking for this, would be the next best thing compared to a PSD

Thanks

Unfortunetely I honestly work a bit unorthodox since the graphic app I have does not allow me to save in .psd or open up other ppl's .psd's I can never benefit from all the cool layered .psd's everyone post for each other. When I try to d/l them and open them up they are flattened. =(

The way I made those icons in #164 in "my graphic app" is I simply use the blank icon that I posted for you up above and make the edges of the image I want ontop of the blank icon "transparent" I mess around w/ transparency tools in my app to get that effect.

hallo .. Greetings. I add something in this theme .. I really fell in love with this theme because it looks elegant. sorry my english is bad

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338310097.531733.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338310114.292372.jpg

19. The Following User Says Thank You to totan1908 For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (05-30-2012)

hi again ... I have added little to this theme of colorkeyboard .. but I'm using the theme of another colorkeyboard & keyboard only to English language only, the font does not support on keyboard ..

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338478891.908471.jpg

then I tried again to change the display of support for multiple languages ​​and font support in it & stay on track (still in progress) "stitches KB"..

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338478921.217558.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338478936.944866.jpg

sorry my english bad
    Last edited by totan1908; 05-31-2012 at 09:51 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to totan1908 For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (06-03-2012)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789