+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (WIP) StarBurst

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
This is a theme ive been working on for a while now. its FAR from done but i think its ready to be unveiled so i can see every ones
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default (WIP) StarBurst
    This is a theme ive been working on for a while now. its FAR from done but i think its ready to be unveiled so i can see every ones opinions on what i can do to make it better and other thoughts.
    Also im looking for ideas for HD wallpaper that would go good with this theme so any suggestions and help would be appreciated(WIP) StarBurst-img_0033.png(WIP) StarBurst-img_0025.png(WIP) StarBurst-img_0026.png(WIP) StarBurst-img_0027.png(WIP) StarBurst-img_0030.png(WIP) StarBurst-img_0031.png(WIP) StarBurst-img_0032.png

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CelJZolanski For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (01-13-2012)

Thanks

Anyone? no opinions. please i just want thoughts and ideas! ive spent months working on this. literally days sitting at the computer designing. just anythouhts good or bad would be appreciated.(WIP) StarBurst-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326615175.023259.jpg(WIP) StarBurst-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326615150.175835.jpg(WIP) StarBurst-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326615162.988081.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

It's not that's it bad. It's rather good. I really like the status bar battery, but themes like this come along quite often - jade/light blue colour, pointy edges. I personally don't see a reason to buy this over other themes. Don't get me wrong. It really is good and better than I could do. I hope you continue theming. Just need to create something that really sticks out and enhances the iPhone.

Things I would do - change the colour scheme, maybe a silver, grey and black. Tone it down abit, not too busy. But that's just me! The main thing is if it looks good to you an you like it on your phone then keep going! You don't need people to tell you it's good or bad if you like it yourself.

Don't give up, your doing an awesome job!

Thanks

i planned on doing color mods to go with it but have it go along with the them so this would be blue raspberry, then cherry etc.