+ Reply
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1684

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iScape S For iPhone 4/4s

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Moose0704 Well that is not exactly fair to reeco, yeah of course there are more themes that have "more" they were designed that way! Not to mention
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Well that is not exactly fair to reeco, yeah of course there are more themes that have "more" they were designed that way! Not to mention this this is still in beta and he has release a lot with still a lot to come! You should not call this a rip off when everyone that paid for this theme saw a preview before they paid, no one Mary anyone pay! If you don't like the nice simple themes then find another one, there is no need to bash the theme creator for you not liking his theme, can you make a better one yourself, do you know how many long hours/days/weeks/months go into making a theme? If you did you would have kept that comment to yourself as many other do know understand that after pouring all of your time into something gets a little overwhelming and just needs to do something else for a bit. If you do not like incomplete themes then "WAIT" for the final release and decide if you want it or not. It is your own fault for paying however much you paid for a theme in beta. Some people just like to be a part of the process and see it grow, others do not so they wait. It's kinda common sense....

Recco has his rep for a reason, he is good and makes complete themes, not a single themer on mmi that I have seen promises a certain time to finish, they all do it on their time... Some people need to realize that, maybe try to theme yourself and see what it takes and learn a little respect!!!

Ok I'm done....
    My friend, all due respect to Recco and all the props that he deserve but when you are charging for anything you have an obligation to the people who is purchasing, its as simple as that, if this theme was free I would of understand......
    and I am done...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjxpot View Post
    My friend, all due respect to Recco and all the props that he deserve but when you are charging for anything you have an obligation to the people who is purchasing, its as simple as that, if this theme was free I would of understand......
    and I am done...
    Agreed! No random 1 month break! Let's finish this theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone figured out how to get app notifications to show up?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rivryan View Post
    Agreed! No random 1 month break! Let's finish this theme
    Reeco can finish this theme whenever he wants. You payed for it yes. But you paid for a beta. You did not pay for any license that says "If you buy this beta you are guaranteed to get a full final version. So if he wants to take a break he can. He's done a great job and even when getting beta 1.5 I was completely satisfied with what I had. Even if that was the final version of be happy. Reeco always puts out great themes and some of the most unique. Rushing him will not allow him to make the best content he can. And then when the final version is out you will be complaining about lack of quality.

Reeco you have done an amazing job with this theme. Definitely one of my all time favorites. If you need a break please take one. I don't care how long it takes as long as you do the best you can. (:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-29-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM!!!! My usename is eddyosman

!!! Follow me on there and I will follow back, also I will like/comment your pics !!!!!

Thanks Everyone

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Reeco can finish this theme whenever he wants. You payed for it yes. But you paid for a beta. You did not pay for any license that says "If you buy this beta you are guaranteed to get a full final version. So if he wants to take a break he can. He's done a great job and even when getting beta 1.5 I was completely satisfied with what I had. Even if that was the final version of be happy. Reeco always puts out great themes and some of the most unique. Rushing him will not allow him to make the best content he can. And then when the final version is out you will be complaining about lack of quality.

Reeco you have done an amazing job with this theme. Definitely one of my all time favorites. If you need a break please take one. I don't care how long it takes as long as you do the best you can. (:
    So you missed version 2.0 ?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Checked earlier pages but didn't see my question anywhere.
    I may be missing something but trying to switch icon positions is causing trouble. I have iconoclasm with the p.list implemented, infiniboard, and have everything going. Full icons on pg 1 all folders in pg 2. But I can't get the icons to stay at the position on top of each other when I try and switch positions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    So you missed version 2.0 ?
    Haha nope. Just at 1.5 which is the first version i got when donating i was completely satisfied as i was. 2.0 Definitely was a step further past my satisfactory. And im definitely happy with the new content that was added.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

metaserph (02-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Haha nope. Just at 1.5 which is the first version i got when donating i was completely satisfied as i was. 2.0 Definitely was a step further past my satisfactory. And im definitely happy with the new content that was added.

we'll it obviously doesnt take much to satisfy you. You're a simple man, congrats. This theme is awesome and amazing and i'd love for it to completely replace my UI on my phone. He has already stated that he's going to finish it soon, so no need to keep defending him. I'll just wait.
    Last edited by rivryan; 02-28-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Checked earlier pages but didn't see my question anywhere.
    I may be missing something but trying to switch icon positions is causing trouble. I have iconoclasm with the p.list implemented, infiniboard, and have everything going. Full icons on pg 1 all folders in pg 2. But I can't get the icons to stay at the position on top of each other when I try and switch positions.
    Took some time but figured it out. It's actually easier when you don't use iconoclasm. Gridlock and some time works just fine.

Thanks

Any ideas as to why I'm getting two weather animations. I added the UnAW5 that was posted twenty some odd pages back, followed the instructions, resprung and now it looks like this.

Any ideas what I got going on. Trying to get the night weather that moose posted earlier. And yes, I have the sb weather turned off in WB

Thanks

Well....figured that out. It's a work in progress but this theme is gonna be chill as hell once it's all done. Some of the other members screens are really nice, a lot of options with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] iScape S For iPhone 4/4s-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330502377.498452.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Any ideas as to why I'm getting two weather animations. I added the UnAW5 that was posted twenty some odd pages back, followed the instructions, resprung and now it looks like this.

Any ideas what I got going on. Trying to get the night weather that moose posted earlier. And yes, I have the sb weather turned off in WB
    turn sb off in mobile substrate??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    turn sb off in mobile substrate??
    It's all good now man, appreciate the response though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey what about an icon for the calendar?
    and also Bejelwed

Thanks

ETA on next update/final update??? just wondering

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Bump. This theme has too much potential to be 3 pages behind.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 687 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Bump. This theme has too much potential to be 3 pages behind.
    Hopefully, the update is in the near future. I know Reeco said the end of march. But here is hoping....

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Agree. ^^^^ love to see this in dreamboard.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 691 Posts

Is anyone still doing icon request? Haven't seen any new ones or updates to the icon list.