+ Reply
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1684

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iScape S For iPhone 4/4s

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by TreyATX At least you responded, I appreciate that. Yeah I donated 3 bucks days ago, sent reeco an email, posted on here, posted on his twitter page
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    At least you responded, I appreciate that. Yeah I donated 3 bucks days ago, sent reeco an email, posted on here, posted on his twitter page but no response for days now. Kinda feeling a bit ripped off.
    Hope I hear from him soon.

...imo the whole theme is a ripp-off :/. U can get more and better themes out there for less money, or for nothing, see oS7:revive. Cool theme and u can grab it for free. It looks like Reeco need some quick-money, and thought about making a quick nice looking theme without anything special, and now he needs a break ?!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

rivryan (02-28-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 683 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ouch. I hope we get some info or updates prior to that. that's a month I too demanding nad will have withdrawal without more goodies. LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...imo the whole theme is a ripp-off :/. U can get more and better themes out there for less money, or for nothing, see oS7:revive. Cool theme and u can grab it for free. It looks like Reeco need some quick-money, and thought about making a quick nice looking theme without anything special, and now he needs a break ?!?
    Well that is not exactly fair to reeco, yeah of course there are more themes that have "more" they were designed that way! Not to mention this this is still in beta and he has release a lot with still a lot to come! You should not call this a rip off when everyone that paid for this theme saw a preview before they paid, no one Mary anyone pay! If you don't like the nice simple themes then find another one, there is no need to bash the theme creator for you not liking his theme, can you make a better one yourself, do you know how many long hours/days/weeks/months go into making a theme? If you did you would have kept that comment to yourself as many other do know understand that after pouring all of your time into something gets a little overwhelming and just needs to do something else for a bit. If you do not like incomplete themes then "WAIT" for the final release and decide if you want it or not. It is your own fault for paying however much you paid for a theme in beta. Some people just like to be a part of the process and see it grow, others do not so they wait. It's kinda common sense....

Recco has his rep for a reason, he is good and makes complete themes, not a single themer on mmi that I have seen promises a certain time to finish, they all do it on their time... Some people need to realize that, maybe try to theme yourself and see what it takes and learn a little respect!!!

Ok I'm done....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-29-2012)

Thanks

Shame...been disappointed with this theme...oh well.
    That's how I roll!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Shame...been disappointed with this theme...oh well.
    What's so disappointing about this theme? I think it's extremely unique and well done. The concept is out-of-the-box compared to other themes. You are paying not only for the icons but the artistic concept. What other team offers so many unique features. I have not seen any other theme with vertical scrolling.
    I love the theme. I am not sure what you expect from this theme. It is extremely well done and very complete.
    The theme requires a bit more work to set up than others which is what I think keeps more interest from developing. It is also why we are not seeing extensive mods.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    What's so disappointing about this theme? I think it's extremely unique and well done. The concept is out-of-the-box compared to other themes. You are paying not only for the icons but the artistic concept. What other team offers so many unique features. I have not seen any other theme with vertical scrolling.
    I love the theme. I am not sure what you expect from this theme. It is extremely well done and very complete.
    The theme requires a bit more work to set up than others which is what I think keeps more interest from developing. It is also why we are not seeing extensive mods.
    Dude, relax...it is my opinion and am allowed to voice it, especially when I have paid for it. I do realize it is a beta, but looks like its going to be beta for a while, while there are other (completely done UI's) done in less time. It is what it is though, in the future, may wait to pay until its done.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 02-27-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    That's how I roll!

Thanks

nealh, says your messages are full so I can't respond to your message.

I've tried tweeting him but nadda, your the only person to respond. Yeah I have all that stuff.

Didn't mean to start anything, never said this theme was a rip off, only said it feels like that cause since donating for it I've gotten no theme, no beta, no response from designer.
    Going on a few days now.
    I saw the screens and I thought it looked cool from that so I donated. All I'm looking for is the DL link that actually works.

Here's a screenshot of transaction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] iScape S For iPhone 4/4s-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330387587.513622.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    what a shame. We have been here for almost 2 months, and 70+ pages of reviews and still no PUBLIC release? and now a break??? i know you have a life, but you havent even had a public release and you will take a whole month off?

You have had a lot of support from the community with this theme and i had high hopes for it. Disappointing to see you taking a whole month break. Good job

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1969 View Post
    Dude, relax...it is my opinion and am allowed to voice it, especially when I have paid for it. I do realize it is a beta, but looks like its going to be beta for a while, while there are other (completely done UI's) done in less time. It is what it is though, in the future, may wait to pay until its done.
    I'm just pointing out the theme is a different experience from the average theme. What is not finished for your use? Many times I miss noticing UI features not done.

I love his CK and chat kit and use it with other themes.

What Reeco is doing by taking a month off without posting here and communicating with us, really bothers me. He did a similar thing with iNav. I don't think he ever delivered the last update he promised.

I love his work but I always, take a pause before buying his theme. That's what we did for him and while we do not pay big $, he does have an obligation to the buyers.

This is an example of why I have problem with buying themes. I do not expect a themer to spend his life working on it, all I ask is a fair shake. Tell us where we stand and what to expect. Many members provide enormous support to the themers with no compensation, by modding, making icons, help with features and ideas to the users. I don't think that's asking much.

That's my 2 cents fwiw( actually worth less with inflation, LOL).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

rivryan (02-28-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 344 Posts

All going on in here isnt it!! Well if people feel this way then i'll finish it NOW! I'll have an update out soon. That will be the last update and the Final Release (Not sure how much more you want from this theme?) .......

I know this is not the majority of you & a select few impatient people, but it kills me to listen to this crap. If you dont want to be part of a BETA!!! Dont be! Wait for the FINAL release!!

Someone called this theme a "rip off"!!! HOW???!!??? You can donate whatever you like!!! I have not put a price on this theme for THAT reason. People can donate whatever they feel is appropriate for this theme and their bank balances. I get donations for 1p which is a piss take for the work I have done, BUT I still send the theme out to them, because that is what they want to donate.

You can never please everyone, but some of you are driving good themers away from making themes on here, because of your attitudes. K.Nitsua gets people abusing him all the damn time and its such a shame because he is one of the best themers on here. But it makes him want to stop!!! Same here!!

Anyway, i'll get a final update out as soon as I can. Thanks to the people still behind me.

Reeco

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    nealh, says your messages are full so I can't respond to your message.

I've tried tweeting him but nadda, your the only person to respond. Yeah I have all that stuff.

Didn't mean to start anything, never said this theme was a rip off, only said it feels like that cause since donating for it I've gotten no theme, no beta, no response from designer.
    Going on a few days now.
    I saw the screens and I thought it looked cool from that so I donated. All I'm looking for is the DL link that actually works.

Here's a screenshot of transaction.
    Hey sorry man, just seen your tweets. Cant of been getting notifications because I didnt see them before. I've just replied. Sorry it has not been working. I'll try and help you out now.

Whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Moose "Thank you" I truly appreciate that respect. I too have paid reeco for his work here to support him as well. But now there are quite a few ppl using my theme and ripping me off for my work because it goes well w/ reeco's theme and mine has been around for ages.

So I want to acknowledge you and say "Thank you" for being respectful to my work. "Thank you again"

Beautiful theme reeco I'm enjoying it too! I have about 6 diff themes I bounce back and forth on between my own and you talented guys over here.

I love varietly. =)
    Thank You Doreen. Your work is also fantastic.
    Last edited by reeco; 02-28-2012 at 06:11 AM.
    Twitter: @reecouk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-28-2012), GaN-MaN (02-29-2012), metaserph (02-28-2012), sunny102 (02-28-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Reeco,
    If I offended I am sorry but communication is all I ask. I love the theme and appreciate your efforts.

I have no issue with you taking a break, but please post here. I do not use twitter much and if not for Moose I would and many others would have missed this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

reeco (02-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Reeco,
    If I offended I am sorry but communication is all I ask. I love the theme and appreciate your efforts.

I have no issue with you taking a break, but please post here. I do not use twitter much and if not for Moose I would and many others would have missed this.
    Sure, sorry about that. I've been to London for the fiancées birthday for all weekend, so haven't been able to get on the site.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    Sure, sorry about that. I've been to London for the fiancées birthday for all weekend, so haven't been able to get on the site.
    She comes first, for sure. The old age is a happy wife is a happy life! Wish I could take my own advice 100% of the time. After 20yrs you would think I was smarter. HA, I am man, repeating my errors is a way of life.

Reeco, the idiot who said this was a rip-off is a troll, got to be. No one who uses this theme will really think that way. Users may want more. Your outside the box concepts are awesome. It why I love your themes. It shows how much more the UI could be if Apple gave 2 minutes of thought.

As users of the Beta, we always want more, since we are excited with the concept. Chomping at the bit is too be expected with a top-notch theme. It really is a compliment. I know it does not feel that way and adds stress to keep creating things. I am sure there is often artistic blocks.

Dont rush, take sometime a way, you need we will understand and live with it. Ignore the moronic and clearly trolling posts above. Unfortunately, they got the reaction they wanted from you and others like me. I need to keep my mouth shut! and ignore them.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-29-2012), reeco (02-28-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hello Reeco,
    Just want to say, keep up the good work.
    Looking forward to the final release, of this great theme.
    Don't react to the people who are talking bad about this theme, if they don't like it then they must go and find a better one.
    I love this theme !!!

jschouw

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jschouw For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    All going on in here isnt it!! Well if people feel this way then i'll finish it NOW! I'll have an update out soon. That will be the last update and the Final Release (Not sure how much more you want from this theme?) .......

I know this is not the majority of you & a select few impatient people, but it kills me to listen to this crap. If you dont want to be part of a BETA!!! Dont be! Wait for the FINAL release!!

Someone called this theme a "rip off"!!! HOW???!!??? You can donate whatever you like!!! I have not put a price on this theme for THAT reason. People can donate whatever they feel is appropriate for this theme and their bank balances. I get donations for 1p which is a piss take for the work I have done, BUT I still send the theme out to them, because that is what they want to donate.

You can never please everyone, but some of you are driving good themers away from making themes on here, because of your attitudes. K.Nitsua gets people abusing him all the damn time and its such a shame because he is one of the best themers on here. But it makes him want to stop!!! Same here!!

Anyway, i'll get a final update out as soon as I can. Thanks to the people still behind me.

Reeco

Hey sorry man, just seen your tweets. Cant of been getting notifications because I didnt see them before. I've just replied. Sorry it has not been working. I'll try and help you out now.

Whats up?

Thank You Doreen. Your work is also fantastic.
    Just the link that was sent with the email takes me to the mediafire page and shows iscape 2.0 but there's no option to DL. That's the only issue dude, I'm just looking to get the theme. Theme looks pretty cool man, all I want is to be able to try and get it going. I still have the password, I just need the link.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

For me, save for maybe, maybe a few UI elements and definitely NOT a deal breaker, it's pretty complete, for me. Those who want mods, make them or have the patience for someone to take of their time to make them for you. My two pennies or less with inflation...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Reeco for helping me out with getting this downloaded. Looking forward to checking this out.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TreyATX For This Useful Post:

reeco (02-28-2012)

Thanks

Thanks for the positive comments I've been getting today from some on you. I won't let you down because of a few. I'll get this complete for you very soon.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (02-29-2012), metaserph (02-28-2012), Shad0wM0nk3y (02-28-2012)

Thanks

*edit*
    Last edited by Shad0wM0nk3y; 02-28-2012 at 12:59 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Shad0wM0nk3y For This Useful Post:

metaserph (02-28-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi, CAN i have UsbDrive icon and games icons

Cute the rope

Drift mania

Falling Fred

Fragger

Mega jumps

Muffin knight

Reckless 2