+ Reply
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1684

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] iScape S For iPhone 4/4s

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx no he's just an @ss... lol JOKE Lmao!!!
...
  1. #1261
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    no he's just an @ss... lol JOKE
    Lmao!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (02-20-2012)

  3. #1262
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I set mine to no animation and it works perfect! Smooth all the time!!
    what do you have set to no animation?

    I have barrel set to cube inside. Infiniboard is set to vertical scroll only and hide behind dock. I find runs smooth.

  4. #1263
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    what do you have set to no animation?

    I have barrel set to cube inside. Infiniboard is set to vertical scroll only and hide behind dock. I find runs smooth.
    I have barrel set to no animation, so basically it is just installed and makes mine really smooth, I will upload a video soon for you all to see

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    nealh (02-20-2012)

  6. #1264
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I have barrel set to no animation, so basically it is just installed and makes mine really smooth, I will upload a video soon for you all to see
    thanks. So its set to no effect. Have you tried page fade, that looks so cool.

  7. #1265
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    thanks. So its set to no effect. Have you tried page fade, that looks so cool.
    Yeah sorry no effect, here is my smooth setup

    VIDEO

    Quote Originally Posted by rivryan View Post
    BARREL SUCKS WITH THIS THEME PLEASE DELETE BARREL OFF THE "RECOMMENDED" PORTION OF THE INSTRUCTIONS...

    thanks =) all problems are fixed now! so much smoother
    Actually it doesn't, must be only your setup, cause as you can see in my video it makes it really smooth!
    Last edited by Moose0704; 02-20-2012 at 09:17 AM.

  8. #1266
    iPhoneaholic amibo21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    El Paso Texas
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 370 Times in 250 Posts

    This is looking great, but I cant make the NC to be themed,,, It should be automatic with the 2.0 version right???

  9. #1267
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yeah sorry no effect, here is my smooth setup

    VIDEO



    Actually it doesn't, must be only your setup, cause as you can see in my video it makes it really smooth!
    what barrel theme do you have there in that video? I uninstalled barrel and it looks exactly the same lol. Mine runs so smooth now and i love it, just a suggestion for those having issues with barrel/infiniboard. I had page fade set up and it made things buggy (also caused bugs with spotlight search on my end).

  10. #1268
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rivryan View Post
    what barrel theme do you have there in that video? I uninstalled barrel and it looks exactly the same lol. Mine runs so smooth now and i love it, just a suggestion for those having issues with barrel/infiniboard. I had page fade set up and it made things buggy (also caused bugs with spotlight search on my end).
    [PREVIEW] iScape S For iPhone 4/4s-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329756676.237847.jpg

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    rivryan (02-20-2012)

  12. #1269
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Etten-Leur, Netherlands
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 51 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    No ganman is just direct with his questions to make sure people understand what he is saying/asking. You will find that he is very helpful!
    no problem we all try to help each other

  13. #1270
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    -_-;

  14. #1271
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    This is looking great, but I cant make the NC to be themed,,, It should be automatic with the 2.0 version right???
    try a reboot not a respring and see if that works

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    amibo21 (02-20-2012)

  16. #1272
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    This is looking great, but I cant make the NC to be themed,,, It should be automatic with the 2.0 version right???
    You can also try what I did, go to /var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/iScape S 2.0.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/ and save "[email protected]" to your camera roll and use "Custom NC Background" from Cydia

    I also did the same thing with Siri, I use "Custom Siri Background"

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    amibo21 (02-20-2012)

  18. #1273
    iPhoneaholic amibo21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    El Paso Texas
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 370 Times in 250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    try a reboot not a respring and see if that works
    Nop,, I tried that a couple of times, and nothing, I did what Moose Recomended !!! thanks

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

    nealh (02-20-2012)

  20. #1274
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    3,088
    Thanked 1,894 Times in 980 Posts

    E
    Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    Nop,, I tried that a couple of times, and nothing, I did what Moose Recomended !!! thanks
    If you have "CustomNCbackground" install turn it off and your NC Should be themed.

    Barrel just got an update with FolderEnhancer fix it's working fine now.



    What's going on everytime i post it repeats what i quote "amibo21"?.
    Last edited by jawonder; 02-20-2012 at 02:45 PM.

  21. #1275
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    E

    If you have "CustomNCbackground" install turn it off and your NC Should be themed.

    Barrel just got an update with FolderEnhancer fix it's working fine now.


    .

    I had a big issue withFolderEnhancer fix and IntelliscreenX. I occured with IntelliscreenX set to start on load. I would get an endless respring.

    Is this fixed?

  22. #1276
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,680
    Thanks
    12,497
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I had a big issue withFolderEnhancer fix and IntelliscreenX. I occured with IntelliscreenX set to start on load. I would get an endless respring.

    Is this fixed?
    I've never had problems with these two widgets, FE and ISX together. ??
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  23. #1277
    Green Apple General Hummel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 29 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Conflict
    I found which tweak conflict with BARREL.

    It is PerPageHTML+.
    If you use PerPageHTML+ with Barrel, uninstall it or turn off toggle of Mobile Substrate Addons in SBSettings.


    So you can choose any Mode in Barrel preference. It will work fine.

    Sorry in case someone has already reported this.

  24. #1278
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 689 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I've never had problems with these two widgets, FE and ISX together. ??
    I am glad no issues for me. Once I turned off load at start up, no issues with barrel. of course there maybe other mobile substrates that help cause this issue too. No, 2 phones are set the same.

    I just passed along my issues to save otheres a potential headache.

  25. #1279
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    is this theme out now on cydia or themeit?

  26. #1280
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,680
    Thanks
    12,497
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

    This is a Beta of the theme. Please see the first post to donate and get the files from the themer.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts