Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vertigo HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cristianol3's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, do the icons look like stretched versions of the regular icons? If so, go back to edit mode and re-select the apps. If they don't show up well, they probably aren't themed. All default icons and some other requested icons are themed.

Thanks it work, but i need some icons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Icons
    I just got this theme the other day and have made about 20 icons..

OK Here is the list of icons I made

Activator, Amazon, MLB At Bat, Barrel, BankofAmerica, Chess with Friends, eBay, Eipcurious, ESPN Fantasy Baseball, Fandango, GPS Drive, IntelliscreenX, MusicDock, My3G, Pages, SBSettings, Stubhub, Scorecenter, U-Verse, Words with Friends

Enjoy Guys!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Brionge; 08-23-2012 at 11:07 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brionge For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (09-15-2012), italodance (11-04-2012)

First off, I absolutely love the app. I thing it looks amazing.

Few problems/suggestions.
    1. In the music part when you are playing something using the regular iPod part, the slider for the position of the song is off place (its not center with the line). (I have attached a picture of what i'm talking about)
    -photo.png
    2. One specific problem i'm having is with the lockscreen. I slide up the screen and my original iPhone slide to the right lockscreen shows up followed by the passcode entry. Is there a way to shut it off so the original lockscreen doesn't show? I still want the passcode to show though.
    3. All these icons are being made, what is the procedure for putting those onto my phone so i can utilize them? I have an SSH program and am familiar with accessing the root of my phone. I really just need to know where to place the new app icons.
    4. I would be cool if, lets say i'm at the bottom of the third row of icons, I could press the center button and have it return to the top of the icons list (i.e. where the weather widget is) instead of having to scroll up. Just a thought.

Once again the theme is awesome, these few little tweeks, atleast for me, will put this theme over the top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to baseballsh2 For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (09-15-2012)

Wicked theme
    I have installed this & all is working fine

Would like a few icons made if possible

Tomtom
    Crime city
    Modern war
    Kingdom age
    Bbc news
    Sky news
    Sky sports news
    Sky sports sc
    Rac Traffic
    Ultimate Reef
    Bejeweled Blitz

All in the app store

I needs loads made but these will do for now

What program do you use to make them & which font

Thank you
    Last edited by glamzaboy71; 09-02-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Forgot to add

8. The Following User Says Thank You to glamzaboy71 For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (09-15-2012)

Any help with icons ??

I take it that there is no help with this theme then ???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baseballsh2 View Post
    First off, I absolutely love the app. I thing it looks amazing.

Few problems/suggestions.
    1. In the music part when you are playing something using the regular iPod part, the slider for the position of the song is off place (its not center with the line). (I have attached a picture of what i'm talking about)
    -photo.png
    2. One specific problem i'm having is with the lockscreen. I slide up the screen and my original iPhone slide to the right lockscreen shows up followed by the passcode entry. Is there a way to shut it off so the original lockscreen doesn't show? I still want the passcode to show though.
    3. All these icons are being made, what is the procedure for putting those onto my phone so i can utilize them? I have an SSH program and am familiar with accessing the root of my phone. I really just need to know where to place the new app icons.
    4. I would be cool if, lets say i'm at the bottom of the third row of icons, I could press the center button and have it return to the top of the icons list (i.e. where the weather widget is) instead of having to scroll up. Just a thought.

Once again the theme is awesome, these few little tweeks, atleast for me, will put this theme over the top.
    1. I didn't theme the music Application, so I don't think the problem with the seeking scrub is from another theme you're running.
    2.I don't think we can avoid that in Dreamboard. If you have a passcode, it will go to the default screen after "unlocking with dreamboard" to input your passcode.
    3. To actually use the icons being made, open up your SSH client, and drag the icons into the "Icons" folder inside the Vertigo folder. You can find it by going to the root folder of your iPhone, then open, "Dreamboard", and then inside Vertigo is th "Icons" folder. The icons should take effect after switching back and forth between the theme once.
    4.I like that idea. It actually wouldn't be difficult to do at all, it's a question of how to implement it. I'll consider it, but I started working on another theme, and school work is taking up most of my time, so don't expect it. But I'll consider it, I mean, I need to support my supporters.

Thanks for the suggestions and compliments, they're always appreciated.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

italodance (11-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glamzaboy71 View Post
    Wicked theme
    I have installed this & all is working fine

Would like a few icons made if possible

Tomtom
    Crime city
    Modern war
    Kingdom age
    Bbc news
    Sky news
    Sky sports news
    Sky sports sc
    Rac Traffic
    Ultimate Reef
    Bejeweled Blitz

All in the app store

I needs loads made but these will do for now

What program do you use to make them & which font

Thank you
    Here are your icons. New Icons.zip Just unzip it, and copy the icons over to the "Icons" folder inside Vertigo.

I use Photoshop CS5 and use "Bell MT" as the font.

Quote Originally Posted by glamzaboy71 View Post
    I take it that there is no help with this theme then ???
    Sorry for the delay. My studies have been keeping me occupied, but I will continue to support this theme. And who knows, maybe a new theme is also on the way.
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 09-15-2012 at 01:47 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

italodance (11-04-2012)

Great theme, but i don't find the way to launch the "all apps folder", can you tell me more about this please ?

Thanks

Sorry, an all apps folder was not implemented in Vertigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianol3 View Post
    Sorry, an all apps folder was not implemented in Vertigo.
    Arf..ok thanks
    Otherwise i've created some icons but two of them don't work because of their name I think :
    It's the game R•Type and Music D/L (this is the true synt***).
    Have you got an idea ?

Thanks

You're sure the icons are named correctly? You can usually just name it exactly like it's showed on the app chooser list when you're picking an icon in the edit function.

Yes I am .. For R-Type, I think the problem is the "point" between "R" and "Type".
    For Music D/L, iFile don't accept the special character "/" .. Is there a way to avoid this problem of character ??

Otherwise I managed to create an AllApps folder but some icons are those of the theme (resized) and not the originals. How can I solve this problem?

Look here :
    Be careful --> I'm french, lol...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midipi_yul View Post
    Yes I am .. For R-Type, I think the problem is the "point" between "R" and "Type".
    For Music D/L, iFile don't accept the special character "/" .. Is there a way to avoid this problem of character ??

Otherwise I managed to create an AllApps folder but some icons are those of the theme (resized) and not the originals. How can I solve this problem?

Look here :
    Okay, this was the exact reason I didn't incorporate an All Apps folder in my theme. I did this, and had your exact problem. The icons in the all apps folder will use the icons in the "Icons" folder for the apps it finds icons for. I did not find a way to only use the default icons, and not the custom theme icons.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

italodance (11-04-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cristianol3

this theme is my best favorite theme 2012 and still love it , i cant believe it i already have it since a year

i have some icon requests:

FIFA 2013
    Sygic GPS
    Dead Triggers
    CoolPapers
    Beatport
    Samanak
    Speed Test
    iDeejay

thank you again for your hard work i wonder why is it still V 1.0 on Cydia?!!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to italodance For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (11-04-2012)

Thanks

Thank you so much!

Ask and you shall receive, here are the icons you requested. New Icons.zip

I have been supplying icons on this thread, but haven't updated the one on Cydia. I also started working on another theme which I will release when my studies aren't taking up so much time.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

italodance (11-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianol3 View Post
    Here are your icons. New Icons.zip Just unzip it, and copy the icons over to the "Icons" folder inside Vertigo.

I use Photoshop CS5 and use "Bell MT" as the font.

Sorry for the delay. My studies have been keeping me occupied, but I will continue to support this theme. And who knows, maybe a new theme is also on the way.

Thank you for these

Is there any update to use this on ios6 ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345