Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Vertigo HDis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Hmm, do the icons look like stretched versions of the regular icons? If so, go back to edit mode and re-select the apps. If they don't show up well, they...
08-13-2012, 01:55 PM #81
Hmm, do the icons look like stretched versions of the regular icons? If so, go back to edit mode and re-select the apps. If they don't show up well, they probably aren't themed. All default icons and some other requested icons are themed.
08-18-2012, 03:46 AM #82
Thanks it work, but i need some icons
08-23-2012, 11:00 PM #83
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
I just got this theme the other day and have made about 20 icons..
OK Here is the list of icons I made
Activator, Amazon, MLB At Bat, Barrel, BankofAmerica, Chess with Friends, eBay, Eipcurious, ESPN Fantasy Baseball, Fandango, GPS Drive, IntelliscreenX, MusicDock, My3G, Pages, SBSettings, Stubhub, Scorecenter, U-Verse, Words with Friends
Last edited by Brionge; 08-23-2012 at 11:07 PM.
08-29-2012, 11:04 PM #84
First off, I absolutely love the app. I thing it looks amazing.
1. In the music part when you are playing something using the regular iPod part, the slider for the position of the song is off place (its not center with the line). (I have attached a picture of what i'm talking about)
2. One specific problem i'm having is with the lockscreen. I slide up the screen and my original iPhone slide to the right lockscreen shows up followed by the passcode entry. Is there a way to shut it off so the original lockscreen doesn't show? I still want the passcode to show though.
3. All these icons are being made, what is the procedure for putting those onto my phone so i can utilize them? I have an SSH program and am familiar with accessing the root of my phone. I really just need to know where to place the new app icons.
4. I would be cool if, lets say i'm at the bottom of the third row of icons, I could press the center button and have it return to the top of the icons list (i.e. where the weather widget is) instead of having to scroll up. Just a thought.
Once again the theme is awesome, these few little tweeks, atleast for me, will put this theme over the top.
The Following User Says Thank You to baseballsh2 For This Useful Post:
09-02-2012, 11:02 AM #85
I have installed this & all is working fine
Would like a few icons made if possible
Sky sports news
Sky sports sc
All in the app store
I needs loads made but these will do for now
What program do you use to make them & which font
Last edited by glamzaboy71; 09-02-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Forgot to add
The Following User Says Thank You to glamzaboy71 For This Useful Post:
09-05-2012, 03:45 PM #86
09-07-2012, 02:52 PM #87
I take it that there is no help with this theme then ???
09-14-2012, 02:39 PM #88
09-15-2012, 12:18 PM #89
2.I don't think we can avoid that in Dreamboard. If you have a passcode, it will go to the default screen after "unlocking with dreamboard" to input your passcode.
3. To actually use the icons being made, open up your SSH client, and drag the icons into the "Icons" folder inside the Vertigo folder. You can find it by going to the root folder of your iPhone, then open, "Dreamboard", and then inside Vertigo is th "Icons" folder. The icons should take effect after switching back and forth between the theme once.
4.I like that idea. It actually wouldn't be difficult to do at all, it's a question of how to implement it. I'll consider it, but I started working on another theme, and school work is taking up most of my time, so don't expect it. But I'll consider it, I mean, I need to support my supporters.
Thanks for the suggestions and compliments, they're always appreciated.
09-15-2012, 01:40 PM #90
New Icons.zip Just unzip it, and copy the icons over to the "Icons" folder inside Vertigo.
I use Photoshop CS5 and use "Bell MT" as the font.
Last edited by Cristianol3; 09-15-2012 at 01:47 PM.
10-28-2012, 01:21 PM #91
Great theme, but i don't find the way to launch the "all apps folder", can you tell me more about this please ?
10-30-2012, 09:47 PM #92
Sorry, an all apps folder was not implemented in Vertigo.
10-31-2012, 01:01 AM #93
10-31-2012, 01:04 AM #94
You're sure the icons are named correctly? You can usually just name it exactly like it's showed on the app chooser list when you're picking an icon in the edit function.
10-31-2012, 08:48 AM #95
Yes I am .. For R-Type, I think the problem is the "point" between "R" and "Type".
For Music D/L, iFile don't accept the special character "/" .. Is there a way to avoid this problem of character ??
Otherwise I managed to create an AllApps folder but some icons are those of the theme (resized) and not the originals. How can I solve this problem?
Look here :
Be careful --> I'm french, lol...
10-31-2012, 03:29 PM #96
11-04-2012, 05:25 AM #97
this theme is my best favorite theme 2012 and still love it , i cant believe it i already have it since a year
i have some icon requests:
thank you again for your hard work i wonder why is it still V 1.0 on Cydia?!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to italodance For This Useful Post:
11-04-2012, 02:02 PM #98
Thank you so much!
Ask and you shall receive, here are the icons you requested. New Icons.zip
I have been supplying icons on this thread, but haven't updated the one on Cydia. I also started working on another theme which I will release when my studies aren't taking up so much time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:
02-23-2013, 12:00 PM #99
03-08-2013, 09:42 AM #100
Is there any update to use this on ios6 ?