Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 691

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Project 726 (RELEASE)

  1. #401
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    14,742
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 525 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    unfortunately there isn't... it sucks
    Tis ok still looks great! Waitin on blue now so I have trouble deciding on what color to use every morning (compliment Intended) LOL

    HIP5

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-29-2012)

  3. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Tis ok still looks great! Waitin on blue now so I have trouble deciding on what color to use every morning (compliment Intended) LOL

    HIP5
    lol thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Any chance of bitesms getting more themed? Like the bubble @ the status bar, etc
    I'll look into it, sorry never thought about that little status bar bubble, I was busy with a few thousand other images for the iphone itself lol
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 05-17-2012 at 04:52 PM.

  4. #403
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Top top top top theme, nuff said!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-18-2012), sephiroth726 (05-29-2012)

  6. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Top top top top theme, nuff said!
    Thank you! 👊

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (05-18-2012)

  8. #405
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

    No worries

  9. #406
    Damn the blue is taking a while to come out on cydia...

  10. #407
    Yea I have been refreshing myself . Great job overall. Just have to have blue on my phone ya dig

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-19-2012), sephiroth726 (05-29-2012)

  12. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Damn the blue is taking a while to come out on cydia...
    it has an option for people to buy it if they don't already have the original theme it always takes a few days longer for those since they have to structure the payment system to support that or any other paid package I hope it's up soon too

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Yea I have been refreshing myself . Great job overall. Just have to have blue on my phone ya dig
    lol I feel you I'm liking this blue better than my original green too

  13. #409
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    14,742
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 525 Posts

    Does anyone know the HTML number for the red used in the status bar?Just want to change my carrier name color to match the rest of the status bsr.

    Thanks,HIP5

  14. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Does anyone know the HTML number for the red used in the status bar?Just want to change my carrier name color to match the rest of the status bsr.

    Thanks,HIP5
    try this #971900

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-18-2012), RKO1195 (05-19-2012)

  16. #411
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    14,742
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 525 Posts

    try this #971900

    Perfect, That one wasnt on the chart I have....

    Thanks,HIP5

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-29-2012)

  18. #412
    this is still one of my top 5 themes and most likely it always will be



  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-19-2012), sephiroth726 (05-29-2012), ziggy7 (05-20-2012)

  20. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    this is still one of my top 5 themes and most likely it always will be
    thank you Jim! what have you been up to?

  21. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    try this #971900

    Perfect, That one wasnt on the chart I have....

    Thanks,HIP5
    fantastic!

  22. #415
    Sephiroth have you thought about making a Alt icons for this? I think it would be a good idea if you could.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-29-2012), ziggy7 (05-20-2012)

  24. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Sephiroth have you thought about making a Alt icons for this? I think it would be a good idea if you could.
    there's already 2! seriously though I have thought about making a round set several times and I've also thought about making icons like the ones in mail... why you don't like them?

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-19-2012), ziggy7 (05-20-2012)

  26. #417
    Blue is live!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1337466071.484348.jpg  

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (05-20-2012)

  28. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    there's already 2! seriously though I have thought about making a round set several times and I've also thought about making icons like the ones in mail... why you don't like them?


    Oh yea I like the open ones but I was talking about just making a alt icons! Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Blue is live!


    Yaaa!!! Hope everyone loves the blue as much as I do



    Yea baby
    Last edited by RKO1195; 05-19-2012 at 05:48 PM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-29-2012), ziggy7 (05-20-2012)

  30. #419
    Love the blue! Took a while to go live

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-29-2012)

  32. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Love the blue! Took a while to go live
    I'm glad you like it, I don't know why it took so long... but I think it's worth the wait

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Oh yea I like the open ones but I was talking about just making a alt icons! Just a thought





    Yaaa!!! Hope everyone loves the blue as much as I do



    Yea baby
    ha ha I hope so too
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 05-19-2012 at 10:55 PM.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-20-2012), ziggy7 (05-20-2012)

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •