Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 691

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Project 726 (RELEASE)

  1. #21
    it's all good brother, it gets pushed down quickly

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    primalscream.40 (01-14-2012)

  3. #22
    Redwolfe44 is the king of CK

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (01-13-2012)

  5. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Redwolfe44 is the king of CK
    <br><br>yes he is!

  6. #24
    When's release or beta?

  7. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    When's release or beta?
    Not sure yet, I hope sometime in February there's still a lot to do and I've already found myself changing some stuff

  8. #26
    Waiting to check this sexy beast out

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (01-13-2012)

  10. #27
    WOW, very detailed and many complex shapes...Good work. Also love the "vintage"-green - very nice color!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (01-13-2012)

  12. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    WOW, very detailed and many complex shapes...Good work. Also love the "vintage"-green - very nice color!
    Thank you! I really appreciate it, it's nice to see a few fellow themers here too!

    Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Waiting to check this sexy beast out
    oh you will soon-ish lol

  13. #29
    changed the button color here What u think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326457623.669282.jpg  

  14. #30
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Very neat bro!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (01-13-2012)

  16. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 549 Times in 331 Posts

    not a fan of green, but you might convince me! very nice and you have a sale when it's ready to go.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

  18. #32
    wow another sexy theme that getting no love come on peeps lets show our support to all these wonderful themes and the creators of them.



  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    nkapoor124 (01-16-2012), sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

  20. #33
    I agree.........your last theme was really clean. and complete. you already know I am a fan of your work. So you already know......... hopefully this thread will get some well deserved action. you waiting for the 4s jailbreak to release this bad boy?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

  22. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    I agree.........your last theme was really clean. and complete. you already know I am a fan of your work. So you already know......... hopefully this thread will get some well deserved action. you waiting for the 4s jailbreak to release this bad boy?
    Just trying to finish it up, I have a lot to do... My thread was a bit early lol! Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    wow another sexy theme that getting no love come on peeps lets show our support to all these wonderful themes and the creators of them.
    Thank You Bro! Hopefully this one will get action lol

  23. #35
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Wow this theme is amazing bro love the icons and dialer everythings perfect bro

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

  25. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone nkapoor124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 504 Times in 128 Posts

    Really liking this one a lot man can't wait! Green is my favorite color

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to nkapoor124 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

  27. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    Wow this theme is amazing bro love the icons and dialer everythings perfect bro
    Thank You Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by nkapoor124 View Post
    Really liking this one a lot man can't wait! Green is my favorite color
    Thank you! Idk why but I really wanted to do something with green, silver, and grey/stone... I think it's worked out nicely

    I made this weather but I have a better idea, I'll probably put this in as an option though I'd hate to see it go to waste...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326712304.670643.jpg  
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 01-16-2012 at 05:10 AM.

  28. #38
    iPhoneaholic numb_gb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 246 Times in 156 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Thank You Bro!



    Thank you! Idk why but I really wanted to do something with green, silver, and grey/stone... I think it's worked out nicely

    I made this weather but I have a better idea, I'll probably put this in as an option though I'd hate to see it go to waste...
    Very nice !!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to numb_gb For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

  30. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by numb_gb View Post
    Very nice !!
    Thank you! aside from the yahoo/info at the bottom, this is the other idea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326992985.063827.jpg  

  31. #40
    I Really Like that !!!! very Nice !!!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbz83 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (04-12-2012)

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •