Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 691

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Project 726 (RELEASE)

  1. #201
    hope i could also try this beautiful theme....

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    hope i could also try this beautiful theme....
    I couldn't send you a PM your mailbox is full

  3. #203
    sorry about that .. already have the space...


    thanks sir =)

  4. #204
    Project 726 has made it to the featured themes list Thank you!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (04-23-2012), RKO1195 (05-07-2012)

  6. #205
    it should be on that list this theme deserves it and as well as the creator =)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-13-2012)

  8. #206
    hi sir are you doing the update soon? =) cant wait for the UI SOUNDS.. =)

    and hoping that someone here can do the theme for facebook =D and the setting icons...

    love the icon especially with the bars =D

  9. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    hi sir are you doing the update soon? =) cant wait for the UI SOUNDS.. =)

    and hoping that someone here can do the theme for facebook =D and the setting icons...

    love the icon especially with the bars =D
    Thank you! I need to find someone good at sounds

    Are you talking about Cydia settings icons? I didn't do the Cydia ones just because I don't know every tweak out and I hate getting a theme and only having half of the Cydia settings icons I have themed, but it would be really nice to get these kind of mods I am hoping we'll get some nice things from modders...

  10. #208
    how can i change the wallpaper in SB???

    thanks

  11. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    how can i change the wallpaper in SB???

    thanks
    the wallpapers are here in settings where it says wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335282337.197967.jpg  

  12. #210
    thanks sir it works =)

    that is the settings im talking about the other day =) hope someone can make an icon theme for the setting =D

  13. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    thanks sir it works =)

    that is the settings im talking about the other day =) hope someone can make an icon theme for the setting =D
    hmm... I themed the settings, the screenshot is from my phone I'm using Project 726 now...

  14. #212
    This theme is awesome love the colors Chase Did it again

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ortiz197832 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-13-2012)

  16. #213
    Hey bud nice theme you got here! Ziggy turned me on to it! Can I get the color code for this? I'm trying to do a little something for it

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-13-2012)

  18. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Hey bud nice theme you got here! Ziggy turned me on to it! Can I get the color code for this? I'm trying to do a little something for it
    Thank you so much! Ziggy is an awesome guy!

    The darker green is: 197b30
    Lighter : 1c993a
    Lightest: 27cf4f
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 04-25-2012 at 07:15 PM.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (04-25-2012), Shad0wM0nk3y (04-28-2012), ziggy7 (04-26-2012)

  20. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Thank you so much! Ziggy is an awesome guy!

    The darker green is: 197b30
    Lighter : 1c993a
    Lightest: 27cf4f


    Yea he is a awesome dude! He'll help someone without a blink! He's help me a lot! thanks for a cool theme

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-13-2012), ziggy7 (04-26-2012)

  22. #216
    sir RK do you also make facebook theme??? =D

    and also for the SB theme hope the wallpaper can be animated also =)
    Last edited by aseng; 04-25-2012 at 08:29 PM.

  23. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yea he is a awesome dude! He'll help someone without a blink! He's help me a lot! thanks for a cool theme
    he really is, he's a great friend

  24. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    sir RK do you also make facebook theme??? =D

    and also for the SB theme hope the wallpaper can be animated also =)


    Na I'm sorry I can't make Facebook mods! I'm messing with a widget for SB

  25. #219
    ok sir thanks for the reply.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (04-26-2012)

  27. #220
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Bumpety bump!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (05-13-2012)

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •