+ Reply
Page 90 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Best01 Yes it's gps. The one that Ian tweaked to work off of gps instead of native. It you can show humidity, do you know how. TIA
...
  1. #1781
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,216
    Thanked 16,414 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Yes it's gps. The one that Ian tweaked to work off of gps instead of native. It you can show humidity, do you know how. TIA
    ok, you ready!

    First, i'm not exactly sure which one it is, so i will cover a few options.

    You need to check your main .html file. it is either named Widget.html, Wallpaper.html or lockbackground.html.
    open your file and look for something like this:

    <div id="sunset"></div>
    <div id="sunrise"></div>
    <div id="cityname"></div>
    <div id="neighborhoodname"></div>
    <div id="latlong"></div>

    you will need to add this to it:

    <div id="humidity"></div>

    then you need to locate a file named either style.css or UniAW.css and add this code to it:

    #humidity{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;
    top: 148px;
    left: 12px;
    font-size: 11px;
    font-weight: normal;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    opacity: 1.0;
    z-index: 126;
    display: ;
    }

    you can edit the position by changing the numerical values for:

    top:
    left:

    that should get you going. remember to respring after you make these edits.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (04-11-2012)

  3. #1782
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Didn't work. It doesn't have latlong in the strings. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-11-2012)

  5. #1783
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,216
    Thanked 16,414 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Didn't work. It doesn't have latlong in the strings. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.
    can you link me to the post that you downloaded it from and i can see if i can add it?

  6. #1784
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    can you link me to the post that you downloaded it from and i can see if i can add it?
    So embarrassed but I don't know how to do that. I got it in the native weather widget section. It was Ian's mod to make the native weather widget b2 into gps. I think it was page 21 or 22. Sorry here you are trying to help me and I can't even link the post. Thank you very much for the assistance.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-11-2012)

  8. #1785
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,216
    Thanked 16,414 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    So embarrassed but I don't know how to do that. I got it in the native weather widget section. It was Ian's mod to make the native weather widget b2 into gps. I think it was page 21 or 22. Sorry here you are trying to help me and I can't even link the post. Thank you very much for the assistance.
    no worries, I'll take a look

    this is the beta2, but i didn't see a mod by Ian

    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 04-11-2012 at 08:17 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (04-11-2012)

  10. #1786
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Hey king. Here it is. It was done by decal not Ian ( Ian sorry to highjack your thread, I thought it was you). Native Weather Widget b2 (GPS).zip. If you still have time to look at it I appreciate it if not no biggie. TIA

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-11-2012)

  12. #1787
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    7,346
    Thanked 18,608 Times in 3,791 Posts

    I have never modified any Native weather widget

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-11-2012)

  14. #1788
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,216
    Thanked 16,414 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Hey king. Here it is. It was done by decal not Ian ( Ian sorry to highjack your thread, I thought it was you). Native Weather Widget b2 (GPS).zip. If you still have time to look at it I appreciate it if not no biggie. TIA
    Here you go! just replace these 3 files in your theme folder and respring. I wasn't sure where you wanted it. if you need help moving it, just let me know.



    Replace.zip

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (04-12-2012), chg128 (04-14-2012), Dacal (04-12-2012), dfran1 (04-14-2012), Ian Nicoll (04-12-2012), It's Mi (04-16-2012), metaserph (04-12-2012), The_Durben (04-12-2012)

  16. #1789
    Green Apple Jammol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts

    Installed barrel and turned off the settings. Didn't work. I'm really sad about this so to speak, but I have seen other phones do it but don't know if all are supposed to lag or what. I just don't know. Tomorrow I'll try going back to 4.3.3 and see what happens.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jammol For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (04-12-2012)

  18. #1790
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts

    Hi Ian
    When will you post the new updated 4day version ?!

    Ta

  19. #1791
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    7,346
    Thanked 18,608 Times in 3,791 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Hi Ian
    When will you post the new updated 4day version ?!

    Ta
    It has a small glitch so wont be today I don't think, as soon as it's all good.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-12-2012), metaserph (04-12-2012), The_Durben (04-12-2012)

  21. #1792
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 229 Times in 119 Posts

    Hi Ian,

    Will you be incorporating your new flipclock into any of your widgets?

    Cheers

  22. #1793
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    7,346
    Thanked 18,608 Times in 3,791 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi Ian,

    Will you be incorporating your new flipclock into any of your widgets?

    Cheers
    As soon as the new 4 day is up, I will make a version with the flip clock.

    Actually, Dacal has fixed the things I found and the widget is working like all the other GPS widgets, but they all have a problem.. The GPS widgets work great if you are traveling in locations that Yahoo has all the info for, when this is the case the GPS widgets all update the locations as you drive fine and good.

    If you hit a location that Yahoo doesn't have an icon for it will still update ok, if the next location has all the info from Yahoo then all is still ok BUT.. if you hit two locations in a row that Yahoo doesn't have icons for (Unknown 3200) then the widget sticks and you either have to respring or wait for the 20 or 15 minute update interval to update the widget.

    Also.. If you hit a location that Yahoo doesn't have any info for (in this case the GPS UniAW is meant to revert to using the locale code) the widget again sticks.

    These problems are common to all the GPS widgets as I have done extensive testing on this, this is why many people say "my location is sticking or not changing when driving" and others say it's working fine.

    The only person that might be able to sort these issues is Dacal, I want to wait and see what he says about this before I post the new "streamlined" 4 day widget.

    If Dacal can find out how to sort these issues then the GPS widgets should all work perfect whether you are in a good location or not, perhaps I should be discussing this in the GPS thread!

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-12-2012), chg128 (04-14-2012), Dacal (04-12-2012), elilab (04-20-2012), It's Mi (04-16-2012), King_O_Hill (04-12-2012), metaserph (04-12-2012), misterjrw (04-12-2012), The_Durben (04-12-2012)

  24. #1794
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    You are a gentleman and a friend. Thank you very much. Ian, I'm sorry again for posting in your thread, I thought you re did this widget with gps.

  25. #1795
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,816
    Thanks
    7,346
    Thanked 18,608 Times in 3,791 Posts

    To all,

    Dacal has done it again, fixed all the issues I found (post 1793), unbelievable!!

    I will post it tomorrow.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-12-2012), Dacal (04-12-2012), Destan (04-12-2012), Dirtstep (04-12-2012), King_O_Hill (04-12-2012)

  27. #1796
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Hi Ian,

    Sorry to post this question in your 5.0 thread, but i thought there was more chance of your seeing it.

    As you can see i am running your earlier version of UniAW with your/Blue's lockscreen



    My question is this, is it possible to add more weather info with this earlier version? e.g. wind, last update, for example.
    Although i have an idea where the necessary code should go, i would appreciate your expertise in trying to accomplish it.
    I fully understand if your unable to help as you are probably "stuffed to the gills" with projects, but if you could i would be very grateful.

    Once again i apologise for posing this in what is probably the wrong place.

  28. #1797
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Here you go! just replace these 3 files in your theme folder and respring. I wasn't sure where you wanted it. if you need help moving it, just let me know.



    Attachment 579871
    @ King and other course
    Hi, I'm now this weather widget loaded GPS 2 (b2), everything works fine until the thing is if viewers will see, I was not raindrops, instead I always see only clouds pass by: (

    can tell me what it can create?

    And another question I have, there is a folder called static weather there are many pictures what are they good for?

    And one more question, there is a folder for it in quite a lot of pictures found, as for example shower_night How can I do this so that they appear to me the LS?

    I hope you can help me

  29. #1798
    My iPhone is a Part of Me idle0095's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    513
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 136 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    To all,

    Dacal has done it again, fixed all the issues I found (post 1793), unbelievable!!

    I will post it tomorrow.
    Just awesome. Can't wait for flip clock. Ian I love the per page u sent me. I know it's not your flip clock but if your making one I bet it will be awesome.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to idle0095 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-12-2012)

  31. #1799
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,216
    Thanked 16,414 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by b1gBYT3 View Post
    @ King and other course
    Hi, I'm now this weather widget loaded GPS 2 (b2), everything works fine until the thing is if viewers will see, I was not raindrops, instead I always see only clouds pass by: (

    can tell me what it can create?

    And another question I have, there is a folder called static weather there are many pictures what are they good for?

    And one more question, there is a folder for it in quite a lot of pictures found, as for example shower_night How can I do this so that they appear to me the LS?

    I hope you can help me
    i'll help the best I can:

    you will only see the weather conditions that you mention in your first and last question if that is the condition where you are at. Note where it shows "Fair" in the lower right corner of the screen shot, if it showed "Rain" then you would see rain drops.

    static weather can be turned on, but it just shows you still images of the current weather condition. These are fixed images, no moving animation.

    i hope this answered your questions. if not, let me know.



    @Best01, did those files work for you?

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (04-12-2012), The_Durben (04-13-2012)

  33. #1800
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    i'll help the best I can:

    you will only see the weather conditions that you mention in your first and last question if that is the condition where you are at. Note where it shows "Fair" in the lower right corner of the screen shot, if it showed "Rain" then you would see rain drops.

    static weather can be turned on, but it just shows you still images of the current weather condition. These are fixed images, no moving animation.

    i hope this answered your questions. if not, let me know.



    @Best01, did those files work for you?
    Yes they did buddy. I posted a thank you up top but your help deserves a 2nd one. "thank you very much". Lol in using it as a springboard and it looks awesome. Loving it.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts