+ Reply
Page 86 of 162 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
No other widget mate running When I downloaded the package I had to set to display So I could see the text for sunset and sunrise As it did not
...
  1. #1701
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts

    No other widget mate running
    When I downloaded the package
    I had to set to display
    So I could see the text for sunset and sunrise
    As it did not display it by default
    But no time displays

    Pls help!!

  2. #1702
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    No other widget mate running
    When I downloaded the package
    I had to set to display
    So I could see the text for sunset and sunrise
    As it did not display it by default
    But no time displays

    Pls help!!
    You should have had it as default without setting anything! I don't understand what you set to "display"??

    Anybody else running this widget yet can confirm all is ok?

    Are you trying to get rid of the text and display the images instead??
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-04-2012 at 07:49 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-05-2012)

  4. #1703
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts

    Mate
    The sunrise text and images were set to display none
    Hence they were not showing up at all
    So I set the text to display removing the none in front of it

    So I can now
    see the text for sunrise and sunset but not the time

    When I get home I will download again and try the set up again

  5. #1704
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Mate
    The sunrise text and images were set to display none
    Hence they were not showing up at all
    So I set the text to display removing the none in front of it

    So I can now
    see the text for sunrise and sunset but not the time

    When I get home I will download again and try the set up again
    Ok.

    In this case the word "none" doesn't make any difference, all versions of UniAW are set to display: none; for the sunrise/sunset text, it all comes under the "weatherInfo" div.

    See what happens when you get it downloaded again.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-07-2012), KraXik (04-04-2012), metaserph (04-04-2012), shamjosh (04-04-2012), The_Durben (04-04-2012)

  7. #1705
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts

    Ian

    downloaded again
    all ok now

    thanks

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to shamjosh For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-04-2012)

  9. #1706
    iPhoneaholic Korazu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wherever my Harley takes me.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    746
    Thanked 347 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Please keep going M8 , how about a transparent square clock? I attach the psd here should you (or anybody) care to use it. (of coarse the hands would be on top of the numbers if it's used, this is just thrown on top in PS). I think you will need to make the hands smaller but in doing so be careful you don't change the rotation point (center of canvas).

    Hello. I have just found this thread and spent that last couple hours going over all 80+ pages of posts, but wanted to find out if this LS has gone anywhere? I really like it and would love to use it on my 4s on 5.01 with GPS weather.

    Great theme and looks like a lot of painstaking hours have been put into it. Keep up the great work!

  10. #1707
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    please forgive me if this has already been asked/answered but:
    I downloaded the "STANDARD WINTERBOARD VERSION" GPS enabled version. I also have the GPS Weather Lockscreen. However, when I enabled this theme in Winterboard, I do not have any weather on display. This due to your comment "no weather info displayed but all can be activated via the UniAW.css file"? If so, what do I need to do so that it will show the animated weather on the Springboard?
    Thanks.

  11. #1708
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Do you have the 'my location' app installed and set to 'sig change'?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (04-04-2012)

  13. #1709
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Do you have the 'my location' app installed and set to 'sig change'?
    sure do ... additionally, the only thing on in Winterboard is that UniAW theme

  14. #1710
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    If someone would be so kind as to post step by step instructions of how to appropriate the standard winterboard version of the GPS UniAW, it would be appreciated.
    I've installed the GPS Lockscreen, the "sig change" is on, and the UniAW theme is on in Winterboard, but I am getting no animated weather on my Springboard.
    TIA.

  15. #1711
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    If someone would be so kind as to post step by step instructions of how to appropriate the standard winterboard version of the GPS UniAW, it would be appreciated.
    I've installed the GPS Lockscreen, the "sig change" is on, and the UniAW theme is on in Winterboard, but I am getting no animated weather on my Springboard.
    TIA.
    Hi,

    You say that the UniAW is the only thing in WinterBoard and that is the problem, this "Standard" version is designed to work "on top" of another theme, try activating it along with some other theme in WinterBoard.

    If you don't want another theme then make a folder called "Wallpaper.theme", place the wallpaper of your choice inside this folder and name it "[email protected]", then put the "Wallpaper.theme" folder into your phone (Library/Themes folder) and activate this along with the UniAW in WinterBoard.

    This "Standard" version has ONLY weather animations, no text (weather info) will be displayed, but cn be activated in the css file.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-04-2012 at 06:10 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-05-2012), The_Durben (04-04-2012)

  17. #1712
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

    You say that the UniAW is the only thing in WinterBoard and that is the problem, this "Standard" version is designed to work "on top" of another theme, try activating it along with some other theme in WinterBoard.

    If you don't want another theme then make a folder called "Wallpaper.theme", place the wallpaper of your choice inside this folder and name it "[email protected]", then put the "Wallpaper.theme" folder into your phone (Library/Themes folder) and activate this along with the UniAW in WinterBoard.

    This "Standard" version has ONLY weather animations, no text (weather info) will be displayed, but cn be activated in the css file.
    I tried activating 3 separate themes (Radiant, Z's new theme & Absolution) and I still have no animation with any of them.... Sorry for the problem. Just trying to figure this out. Btw, the GPS Lockscreen works great on my Lockscreen when I enable it in winterboard.

  18. #1713
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    I tried activating 3 separate themes (Radiant, Z's new theme & Absolution) and I still have no animation with any of them.... Sorry for the problem. Just trying to figure this out. Btw, the GPS Lockscreen works great on my Lockscreen when I enable it in winterboard.
    Weird.. I just tested it and all is fine, did you adjust anything? What is your weather code so I can check it?
    Yes I know it's GPS but if you are in an "Unknown" location it reverts back to the code.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  19. #1714
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Weird.. I just tested it and all is fine, did you adjust anything? What is your weather code so I can check it?
    Yes I know it's GPS but if you are in an "Unknown" location it reverts back to the code.
    My weather code is for Houston, Texas: 2424766

    another interesting point is that the PerPage "All in One" GPS Version doesn't work either
    Last edited by blbeesley; 04-04-2012 at 10:15 PM.

  20. #1715
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    My weather code is for Houston, Texas: 2424766

    another interesting point is that the PerPage "All in One" GPS Version doesn't work either
    They work M8, are you sure your LS is GPS? as it sounds like a GPS problem: On your phone go to "var/mobile/Documents" folder, you should have a text file in their called "mylocation.txt", please post the contents of that file here (coordinates)

    Are you on IOS 5.1?

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  21. #1716
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    They work M8, are you sure your LS is GPS? as it sounds like a GPS problem: On your phone go to "var/mobile/Documents" folder, you should have a text file in their called "mylocation.txt", please post the contents of that file here (coordinates)

    Are you on IOS 5.1?
    Ian, I am on 5.0.1 and the myLocation.txt says this:
    Lat=30.14003
    Long=-95.202905

    This is all very odd to me. The GPS Lockscreen works perfectly on it's own. I just can't get any luck working your winterboard or perpage themes (haven't tried your lockscreen themes yet)

  22. #1717
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    Ian, I am on 5.0.1 and the myLocation.txt says this:
    Lat=30.14003
    Long=-95.202905

    This is all very odd to me. The GPS Lockscreen works perfectly on it's own. I just can't get any luck working your winterboard or perpage themes (haven't tried your lockscreen themes yet)
    It works fine for me! Have you touched any settings at all apart from the locale codes? (Ignore the 4 day icons as they as showing for Hong Kong)

    I don't know why it's not working for you, they are both working fine for me!

    If you set the GPS to false in the Config.js file does it then work with your locale code?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-screen-shot-2012-04-05-1.41.03-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-04-2012 at 11:50 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-05-2012), The_Durben (04-06-2012)

  24. #1718
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Have you disabled location services in sbsettings?

  25. #1719
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,958
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked 19,254 Times in 3,923 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blbeesley View Post
    Ian, I am on 5.0.1 and the myLocation.txt says this:
    Lat=30.14003
    Long=-95.202905

    This is all very odd to me. The GPS Lockscreen works perfectly on it's own. I just can't get any luck working your winterboard or perpage themes (haven't tried your lockscreen themes yet)
    I don't know M8, I tried your coordinates and all works good for me, you sure you haven't adjusted anything? Can you give me a screen shot of the Config.js file for the UniAW? Does the 4 day forecast display anything?

    Hi KraXik, but he says he has a GPS LS running??
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-05-2012 at 01:20 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-05-2012), The_Durben (04-06-2012)

  27. #1720
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I don't know M8, I tried your coordinates and all works good for me, you sure you haven't adjusted anything? Can you give me a screen shot of the Config.js file for the UniAW? Does the 4 day forecast display anything?

    Hi KraXik, but he says he has a GPS LS running??
    Ian, for when I have the PerPage enable, nothing shows up on my screen at all. Here are some screen shots of my phone:









    Thanks.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts