+ Reply
Page 82 of 162 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by King_O_Hill to delete anything, i would change this in the UniAW.css file from: display: ; to: display: none; this way if you decide you want it back,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    to delete anything, i would change this in the UniAW.css file

display: ;

to:

display: none;

this way if you decide you want it back, just remove "none".

to change items around, you need to adjust the positions in the same .css file.
    Thank you very much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Long question here. I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet so just let me know if the answer already exists

I can't get the clock to run correctly in any version of UniAW5. The problem is this: when there's no weather animation, the clock refuses to run correctly (usually not at all, but sometimes jumps sporadically, but the minutes sometimes change, sometimes don't...never the right time at any rate) HOWEVER, when there is a weather animation, the clock runs perfectly When the clock isn't working it doesn't even update with the 15-minute weather update (although the weather updates just fine).

EG: when the weather condition is "sunny" or "clear" and sun.js or moon.js are run the clock doesn't run properly, but when it's "cloudy" or anything else and partlycloudy.js (or any others) run, the clock runs fine.

Update:
    I just discovered that's it's a first-run issue...meaning if, when I first run the html file and the condition is static, the clock won't run, but when the condition changes to animated the clock begins running fine. Then when the condition goes back to static, the clock still continues to run just fine. Likewise, if the HTML is first run and the condition is animated, the clock runs fine and continues to run fine through static or animated conditions.

So, has anyone else seen this issue? Again the issue is the clock doesn't work if the initial weather condition is static, but as soon as an animated weather condition occurs the clock runs just fine from then on no matter what.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moronoron For This Useful Post:

KraXik (03-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,232 Times in 3,921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moronoron View Post
    Long question here. I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet so just let me know if the answer already exists

I can't get the clock to run correctly in any version of UniAW5. The problem is this: when there's no weather animation, the clock refuses to run correctly (usually not at all, but sometimes jumps sporadically, but the minutes sometimes change, sometimes don't...never the right time at any rate) HOWEVER, when there is a weather animation, the clock runs perfectly When the clock isn't working it doesn't even update with the 15-minute weather update (although the weather updates just fine).

EG: when the weather condition is "sunny" or "clear" and sun.js or moon.js are run the clock doesn't run properly, but when it's "cloudy" or anything else and partlycloudy.js (or any others) run, the clock runs fine.

Update:
    I just discovered that's it's a first-run issue...meaning if, when I first run the html file and the condition is static, the clock won't run, but when the condition changes to animated the clock begins running fine. Then when the condition goes back to static, the clock still continues to run just fine. Likewise, if the HTML is first run and the condition is animated, the clock runs fine and continues to run fine through static or animated conditions.

So, has anyone else seen this issue? Again the issue is the clock doesn't work if the initial weather condition is static, but as soon as an animated weather condition occurs the clock runs just fine from then on no matter what.
    I don't know what this problem is, the UniAW 5.0 has over 2,000 users from modmyi alone and your the first to report this issue, I'm also not sure what you mean by "static" weather, there is no static weather, all conditions have animations of some sort, clear/sunny have animated sun or moon (see screen shot)

In order to try & help you I need more info:

Have you modded it in any way?
    Are you using GPS version?
    What is your Country and City and what weather code are you using?

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-img_0507.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-26-2012 at 08:26 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-27-2012), King_O_Hill (03-26-2012), KraXik (03-27-2012), moronoron (03-26-2012), The_Durben (03-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

By static weather I mean non-JavaScript weather. The sun.js & moon.js have no JavaScript (no constantly moving js graphics or function calls - they use web animation not js animation), but all the rest do. This occurs on all UniAW unmodded, GPS & regular. Using every pkg from first post. I need to check other weather themes with clocks & see if it's just UniAW or what. Location is Dallas, TX.

I know tons of people use it which is why I thought I'd see if anyone else had seen anything like this. I appreciate the help
    Last edited by moronoron; 03-26-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks

Is this the weather code you are using?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

KraXik (03-27-2012), moronoron (03-26-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Here you go King, try this out and let me know if it works for you. You'll probably want to adjust the display settings in the UNiAW.css file to your liking.

GPS_UniAW5.0LS.theme.rar

Added GPS functionality and weather info to the lockscreen.

As always, credit goes to Ian for his awesome weather mods.
    do you mind sharing your slider???
    thank you

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    do you mind sharing your slider???
    thank you
    Sure. Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-27-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-26-2012), KraXik (03-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Is this the weather code you are using?
    Yes, but thats not sunny now. Try 2473475. But I was using GPS, although same problem occurs either way. I've tried locations all over the world. Everywhere that's sunny or clear gets broken clock. Everywhere that's any other condition gets working clock . Will be away from Internet until tonight. Thanks for looking into this. Although it occurs with all, I've been testing with your stock gps ls digital low theme.

BTW, clock works on GPS Durben Styled theme & others. I haven't looked into the differences yet, but will try to determine more later when I have some more free time.

Thanks again & sorry for the weird trouble

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 395 Posts

Hey Ian; i cant remember if you once said this/posted somewhere in the past but isnt there a way to hide the animated weather (clouds rain,snow, etc) sun and moon yet keep the weather description? Isnt it "something" container???

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Hey Ian; i cant remember if you once said this/posted somewhere in the past but isnt there a way to hide the animated weather (clouds rain,snow, etc) sun and moon yet keep the weather description? Isnt it "something" container???
    You need to block these lines of code in the UniAWhtml file or Widget.html file depending on Winterboard or PerPage version:

<!-- <div id="cloudContainer"></div> -->
    <!-- <div id="dropContainer"></div> -->

Add <!-- and --> to them.

In the UniAW.css file, you will need to set all the opacity settings for 'Fade in animation for sun/moon and Fade in animation for sunray/moonray to 0.0. That should do the trick.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-26-2012), Jkauf55 (03-26-2012), KraXik (03-27-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    You need to block these lines of code in the UniAWhtml file or Widget.html file depending on Winterboard or PerPage version:

<!-- <div id="cloudContainer"></div> -->
    <!-- <div id="dropContainer"></div> -->

Add <!-- and --> to them.

In the UniAW.css file, you will need to set all the opacity settings for 'Fade in animation for sun/moon and Fade in animation for sunray/moonray to 0.0. That should do the trick.
    That did the Trick! Thank You!!! had the css correct but didnt know about blocking the lines of code in the UniAW.html by using <!-- --> trick... Learned something new eveyday!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

KraXik (03-27-2012), will822 (03-26-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Think that this was already asked but i didn't find it... How to install the winterboard widget? Thx in advance and sorry

Thanks

Yes, but thats not sunny now. Try 2473475. But I was using GPS, although same problem occurs either way. I've tried locations all over the world. Everywhere that's sunny or clear gets broken clock. Everywhere that's any other condition gets working clock . Will be away from Internet until tonight. Thanks for looking into this. Although it occurs with all, I've been testing with your stock gps ls digital low theme.

BTW, clock works on GPS Durben Styled theme & others. I haven't looked into the differences yet, but will try to determine more later when I have some more free time.

Thanks again & sorry for the weird trouble
    If you switch on "Airplane Mode" (no weather) the clock should still work fine, does yours ?
    I'm sorry I have no idea what is causing your problem other than a conflict with some other tweak.

Are you running 5.0.1 or have you updated to 5.1?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-26-2012 at 06:14 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

KraXik (03-27-2012), moronoron (03-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    If you switch on "Airplane Mode" (no weather) the clock should still work fine, does yours ?
    I'm sorry I have no idea what is causing your problem other than a conflict with some other tweak.
    With the clock working I turned on airplane mode. Clock continued to work. Update time came, hi-lo updated to offline, updated time didn't change & everything else remained the same. Clock continued to run. Turned airplane off & everything updated at next update time & clock continued to work.

I'll play with it more over the next few days when I have free time. If I figure anything out I'll let you know for sure.

Thanks again for trying

Running 5.0.1 on iPhone 4.

I have not tried rebooting/respringing while in airplane mode. Might try that in the morning though as that might prove more useful. Good idea.
    Last edited by moronoron; 03-26-2012 at 06:40 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moronoron For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-26-2012), KraXik (03-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, rebooted in airplane mode: no weather info, broken clock .

For some reason my phone needs something in the animated weather to show up for the clock to work. I'll try to narrow it down later...

Thanks

Ok, rebooted in airplane mode: no weather info, broken clock .

For some reason my phone needs something in the animated weather to show up for the clock to work. I'll try to narrow it down later...
    This is not normal M8, I never heard of this before, it might to be a conflict with something else on your phone. Try this:

You can go to SBSettings/More/Mobile Substrate Addons and try disabling anything you have that is not included in the list below, the list below is everything I have so I can confirm no problems with any of those.

Remember to never delete an app when it's disabled in this way, you must first re-enable it then delete.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-addons.png  

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-27-2012), KraXik (03-27-2012), moronoron (03-27-2012), The_Durben (03-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I turned everything off in mobile substrates & still no working clock. I also turned off my only theme & that didn't help. This is just bizarre.

Just to confirm, on everyone else's phone, if you turn on airplane mode you get no weather info but a fully working clock?

Thanks again for the help Ian, but I don't want to take up any more of the board's time with my dumb problem. If anyone has an idea I'm all ears via PM though . And of course if I get it fixed I'll let everyone know.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to moronoron For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-27-2012)

Thanks

I turned everything off in mobile substrates & still no working clock. I also turned off my only theme & that didn't help. This is just bizarre.

Just to confirm, on everyone else's phone, if you turn on airplane mode you get no weather info but a fully working clock?

Thanks again for the help Ian, but I don't want to take up any more of the board's time with my dumb problem. If anyone has an idea I'm all ears via PM though . And of course if I get it fixed I'll let everyone know.
    M8, It's absolutely no trouble, I'm very curious to find the answer too, I know you said your UniAW is standard but is it possible you can zip the whole one you are using and send it to me so I can check it? If it's too big for an email attachment you can put in on Mediafire (free) and give me the link.
    [email protected]

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

KraXik (03-27-2012), moronoron (03-27-2012), The_Durben (03-27-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Is it perpage or winterboard version? Also what versions of perpage and winterboard are you using?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

moronoron (03-27-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Is it perpage or winterboard version? Also what versions of perpage and winterboard are you using?
    You heard or seen this issue before KraXik? It's a first for me. He said he tried "every pkg from first post".

For the record, WinterBoard version should be 0.9.3903
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-27-2012 at 05:20 AM.