Page 73 of 162 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    So here is the much requested “White Omega” clock.

Instructions:

1. Download & unzip the attached file called “WhiteOmega.zip”, then open the folder called "WhiteOmega".
    2. Put the “WhiteOmega.png” file into “Images/clockface” folder.
    3. Pun the “White Omega hands” FOLDER into “Images/clockhands” folder.
    4. Open the “Widget.html” (or LockBackground.html if you are working on the lock screen) and change the name “Clock.png” to “WhiteOmega.png” as per the screen shot below:

5. Open up the UniAW.css file, scroll down to the section titled "FOR ANALOG CLOCK", select ALL the code for the analog clock and make a back-up of it (copy/paste into notepad or something similar)
    6. Replace ALL the code in the “FOR ANALOG CLOCK” section with ALL the text from the file called “Omega code” (included in the downloaded zip file)

Done.
    (Sorry if its a little complicated)

If you know what your doing you could just replace the "Clock.png" and clock hands, then you also need to set the #sec to display: none; in the "UniAW.css" file. (for the small second hand)

This one your looking for? post #428
    Last edited by Destan; 03-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-15-2012), It's Mi (03-16-2012)

So i crossed fingers for this weekend to have fun with the Teamwork from ian and Durben to present us a great GPS Widget

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-17-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-16-2012), The_Durben (03-16-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    So i crossed fingers for this weekend to have fun with the Teamwork from ian and Durben to present us a great GPS Widget
    I'll have time later to sit at the PC and do some layer work for it.
    If it goes nicely it will be tonight sometime, if I don't like what I come up with it will be tomorrow.
    No need to cross your fingers

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-17-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-16-2012), metaserph (03-16-2012), snakeeater01 (03-17-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

I just jailbroke to 5.1 so am anxiously waiting the GPS update before reinstalling...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Thanks
    Thanked 21,613 Times in 4,331 Posts

Default PerPageHTML GPS version
    So I'm still not happy with this but I thought I would share what I have so far.

I have only done the PerPage version at present, when I get all the niggles sorted out I will do the other versions.

Fully working with GPS (set to "true" in the Config.js file, if set to "false the widget reverts to your usual weather code)

If you are in a location that Yahoo classes as "Unknown (3200 error) you will still get all information but no animations and the description will say "Unknown" I still have to fix this!

But here it is for now so you can all test and play.

You first need to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" (to get the GPS app on your phone) from Cydia.
    Once you have the "My Location" icon on your phone, open the app and switch on "Sig. Change" only (leave the other 2 options off)

Download it HERE.

EDIT.. Updated this link at 13:00hrs GMT so if you downloaded it before this, please re-download it, sorry for the inconvenience all.

Tested on iPhone4 and 4S running IOS5.01 only.

Big thanks to crazyvivek for the GPS code and Dacal for all his help.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0492.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-17-2012 at 08:00 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (03-17-2012), elilab (03-17-2012), It's Mi (03-21-2012), King_O_Hill (03-16-2012), KraXik (03-17-2012), metaserph (03-16-2012), MtnDewMan (03-17-2012), nik1975 (03-17-2012), snakeeater01 (03-17-2012), The_Durben (03-16-2012), will822 (03-16-2012)

So I'm still not happy with this but I thought I would share what I have so far.

I have only done the PerPage version at present, when I get all the niggles sorted out I will do the other versions.

Fully working with GPS (set to "true" in the Config.js file, if set to "false the widget reverts to your usual weather code)

If you are in a location that Yahoo classes as "Unknown (3200 error) you will still get all information but no animations and the description will say "Unknown" I still have to fix this!

You first need to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" (to get the GPS app on your phone) from Cydia.
    Once you have the "My Location" icon on your phone, open the app and switch on "Sig. Change" only (leave the other 2 options off)

Download it HERE.

Hi Ian,

Is there a way to make Wynd's animated weather mod in front of the icons work with GPS? I tried playing around with the code but cannot get it to work. Was wondering if you had any ideas?

Thanks.

Download it HERE.

Awesome Ian!
    Dacal did have a fix for unknown. I used the scripts he suggested and my "unknown" areas went away.
    Tested Thursday in a dead area I was in all day. After the script changes, worked with no issue.

My lock will definitely be tomorrow now, just got home after grabbing my kids, making a stop, and locking my keys in the car.....had to wait for my girl to bring my extra set. Fun night so far....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (03-17-2012), elilab (03-17-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-16-2012), It's Mi (03-21-2012), metaserph (03-16-2012), snakeeater01 (03-17-2012)

It'll get better, you're home.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (03-17-2012)

Default Stock Settings icon

Download it HERE.

After following the instructions carefully, I am left with the stock Setting icon and another settings icon that doesn't do anything even though it is linked to springjumps page 4. What do I do to get this new icon to work properly?

Much thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Hi Ian,

Is there a way to make Wynd's animated weather mod in front of the icons work with GPS? I tried playing around with the code but cannot get it to work. Was wondering if you had any ideas?

Thanks.
    Hi Will,

I haven't looked into this yet, want the GPS working just the way I want it first then I do all other versions.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Awesome Ian!
    Dacal did have a fix for unknown. I used the scripts he suggested and my "unknown" areas went away.
    Tested Thursday in a dead area I was in all day. After the script changes, worked with no issue.

My lock will definitely be tomorrow now, just got home after grabbing my kids, making a stop, and locking my keys in the car.....had to wait for my girl to bring my extra set. Fun night so far....
    Thanks Durben, I will take a look at your when your done M8.
    I did see the new script from Dacal but that uses his Ajax code and I find it very slow when updating while working on the Mac with the theme so I'm gonna stick with the jQuery script and see if I can integrate into that one as it updates immediately after editing on the Mac.
    Don't know why the AJAX script takes so long to update (when working from Mac) but just this silly little niggle puts me off, otherwise I would just use exactly what he has, the guy is a genius at coding!

Quote Originally Posted by cameron213 View Post
    After following the instructions carefully, I am left with the stock Setting icon and another settings icon that doesn't do anything even though it is linked to springjumps page 4. What do I do to get this new icon to work properly?

Much thanks
    The icons for this are in the "SpringJump Icons" folder that is included in the PerPage "All_in_One" version (non GPS) HERE
    Just download this and, follow the instructional pdf file included.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-17-2012 at 12:25 AM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chg128 (03-18-2012), elilab (03-18-2012), It's Mi (03-21-2012), KraXik (03-17-2012), The_Durben (03-17-2012), will822 (03-17-2012)

Not sure if I did a good job at explaining my situation. I have all the icons from the Lumo theme; home, apps, games, internet and settings. The problem is I still have the stock Settings icon along with the new Lumo themed Settings icon. The Lumo themed icon has been places in the _shortcut_4.app folder, and setup in springjumps as the 5th icon like the directions. The problem is the new icon doesnt do anything. Is it supposed to link to settings or jump to a new page?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Ian, your a genius! I've been running GPS a week now. It's perfect! I can't see myself ever taking it off!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-17-2012)

I agree about the script. Prior to the last change my location change was pretty fast. Almost immediate. The latest script I added takes a few minutes to update the new city. But the benefit of losing the "unknown" description is a plus. Overall though this is pretty awesome.

I ran your PP for a bit tonight, not traveling though but it's working perfect

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chg128 (03-18-2012), elilab (03-18-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-17-2012), It's Mi (03-21-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I agree about the script. Prior to the last change my location change was pretty fast. Almost immediate. The latest script I added takes a few minutes to update the new city. But the benefit of losing the "unknown" description is a plus. Overall though this is pretty awesome.

I ran your PP for a bit tonight, not traveling though but it's working perfect
    I'm just talking about when we are editing things on the Mac or PC, if I edit the position of something with the AJAX script I have to wait 30 - 40 seconds for the "Live View" to update, this can get annoying if you are doing a lot of work, but with the JQuery script it's an instant update.

Hope I can get the "Unknown" fix incorporated into mine!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-21-2012), The_Durben (03-17-2012)

Thanks

Ah ok, yes, the settings Springjump is basically a shortcut to page 4 on your phone (home screen being page 0 (zero))
    So you need to have some things in that page for it to work, put your "normal" settings app icon into page 4 of your SB, you can also put other settings related items in here like "Springjumps, WinterBoard, PerPage etc.

Please verify you actually have something in page 4... from your home screen, swipe the screen 4 times.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

KraXik (03-17-2012)

Thanks

Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience to all who have downloaded the gps version a few posts ago, I just updated the link, I added the little section of code (from DACAL) to fix the "Unknown" error. Now it's all good.

So if you are one of the 23 people who downloaded it already, please re-download it.. again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Ian, your a genius! I've been running GPS a week now. It's perfect! I can't see myself ever taking it off!
    Thanks bud, and also thanks for always supporting everything I do, much appreciated my friend.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-17-2012 at 08:56 AM.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chg128 (03-18-2012), elilab (03-18-2012), It's Mi (03-21-2012), King_O_Hill (03-18-2012), KraXik (03-17-2012), misterjrw (03-17-2012), snakeeater01 (03-17-2012), The_Durben (03-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    I crossed my fingers 4 a Winterboard Lockscreen!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman2009 For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2009 View Post
    I crossed my fingers 4 a Winterboard Lockscreen!
    It's coming. I'm not happy with one of the underlays. Be back on photoshop later and get it out tonight sometime. Currently playing with my kids.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chg128 (03-18-2012), elilab (03-18-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-17-2012), snakeeater01 (03-18-2012)

Working great..... Thanks....great work everyone...Been rolling this for a while.... waiting for your digital clock glass low updates....
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

34. The Following User Says Thank You to towboattrash34 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-17-2012)

Thoughts on this version?
    Restyled it somewhat. Replaced the 11 background pictures that rotate based off time of day. (not thrilled with a couple though)
    It's pretty much done I just can't get on pc tonight to throw on mediafire so I'll do it in the morning. Also give me a chance to look for some backgrounds. By the way they are all New York City so if you live there you should love it. I just miss the skyline there. Haven't been in about 10 years and used to go every couple months when I lived in Toronto. K I'm rambling, here's a pic

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chg128 (03-18-2012), Darrenrooster (03-18-2012), elilab (03-18-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-18-2012), iphoneniall123 (03-31-2012), It's Mi (03-21-2012), metaserph (03-18-2012), mwhartman (03-18-2012), Schnedi (03-18-2012), SkyGuy5 (03-18-2012), snakeeater01 (03-18-2012), Vanasian (03-18-2012)

Page 73 of 162 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 ... LastLast