Page 70 of 162 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

  1. #1381
    hi Ian...just to ask u...could this weather status can change automatically depend on which location we located...

    for example...

    i set my current location at shanghai...then 5 hours later i travel to new york...could this change it without we change the var locale at config.js file?

  2. #1382
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,404
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 21,619 Times in 4,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rabecca View Post
    hi Ian...just to ask u...could this weather status can change automatically depend on which location we located...

    for example...

    i set my current location at shanghai...then 5 hours later i travel to new york...could this change it without we change the var locale at config.js file?
    Hi student,
    Not at the moment, but there is a GPS code just out, will see how it goes and maybe later have it in the UniAW.

    For now you have to change the codes, or if you travel to these locations a lot you could duplicate the whole theme, re-name the duplicated one to UniAWNewYork, and the original to UniAWShanghai, then code one for each city, then just activate the correct one in WinterBoard or PerPageHTML (whatever you are using).
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-01-2012 at 09:59 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (03-04-2012), conflict73 (03-04-2012), elilab (03-08-2012), It's Mi (03-04-2012)

  4. #1383
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,855
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Weezy

    Wow, looks cool, bro
    Do you mind sharing your PP-mod with us?

    Mi
    I'll send you thie link for the wallpapers. In class right now. Sorry for the late reply.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-04-2012)

  6. #1384
    orite bro..if that gps suitable with UniAw theme un forget to update here...i dun know how to congrats u but i was admit u are the well person that not tired with question from this forum mmbers....

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabecca For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-01-2012)

  8. #1385
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 567 Times in 240 Posts

    hey...please which UNiAW is the right for visible in the Top Area ?...or how can i adjust it?

    thx mikka

  9. #1386
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,404
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 21,619 Times in 4,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post
    hey...please which UNiAW is the right for visible in the Top Area ?...or how can i adjust it?

    thx mikka
    They can all be adjusted but it's too much to guide you here, you need to adjust the rain, snow, sleet, wind, frost, maybe lightening images and maybe raise the clouds too on all conditions that have them. I guess it's better you try some of the mods people have done already and move the completed widget up to where you want it. There are lots of versions/mods over many themes now, have a look back through all these pages.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-04-2012), KraXik (03-02-2012), metaserph (03-03-2012), mkheinz (03-02-2012)

  11. #1387
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mwhartman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rabecca View Post
    orite bro..if that gps suitable with UniAw theme un forget to update here...i dun know how to congrats u but i was admit u are the well person that not tired with question from this forum mmbers....

    My browser will not translate

  12. #1388
    1st Greate and Amazing Them , well done , one thing i couldnt figure out is the icones on the LS , can you plz explain how to add them ??

    Much appreciate it.

  13. #1389
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,404
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 21,619 Times in 4,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smex View Post
    1st Greate and Amazing Them , well done , one thing i couldnt figure out is the icones on the LS , can you plz explain how to add them ??

    Much appreciate it.
    There is no icons on the lock screen M8.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  14. #1390
    thanks for your respond but i'm talking about the apps on the lock screen for quick lunch.

    or this apps showing are in the springsboard??
    Last edited by smex; 03-03-2012 at 01:46 AM.

  15. #1391
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,404
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 21,619 Times in 4,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smex View Post
    thanks for your respond but i'm talking about the apps on the lock screen for quick lunch.

    or this apps showing are in the springsboard??
    Yeah M8, the screen shots are SB.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  16. #1392
    This may have been asked but due to leap year my calendar is off by a day? It says today is Friday the 3rd instead of it supposed to say Saturday the 3rd? How do we fix that?

  17. #1393
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,404
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 21,619 Times in 4,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by budd1983 View Post
    This may have been asked but due to leap year my calendar is off by a day? It says today is Friday the 3rd instead of it supposed to say Saturday the 3rd? How do we fix that?
    Strange, mine is okay, anybody else having this issue?

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  18. #1394
    Would be great to integrate the UniAW in the GPS Mod think you get this sorted in near future Ian

    Mine today

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2012), Ian Nicoll (03-04-2012), It's Mi (03-04-2012), phil73 (03-04-2012)

  20. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Strange, mine is okay, anybody else having this issue?
    I had to go into the calendar HTML and set "month starts on a Monday to false" that fixed it after a respring it showed Saturday 3rd. Will that need to be fixed every month?

  21. #1396
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,404
    Thanks
    8,469
    Thanked 21,619 Times in 4,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by budd1983 View Post
    I had to go into the calendar HTML and set "month starts on a Monday to false" that fixed it after a respring it showed Saturday 3rd. Will that need to be fixed every month?
    Hope not, don't know why mine is okay because I use the month starting on Monday also. Lets see what other users report first.

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Would be great to integrate the UniAW in the GPS Mod think you get this sorted in near future Ian
    Looks great M8, yeah I really want this too but for the next 2 or 3 weeks I'm flat out, I did have a quick go and failed miserably but it will happen, just don't know when!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-04-2012 at 08:07 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    snakeeater01 (03-04-2012)

  23. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hope not, don't know why mine is okay because I use the month starting on Monday also. Lets see what other users report first.



    Looks great M8, yeah I really want this too but for the next 2 or 3 weeks I'm flat out, I did have a quick go and failed miserably but it will happen, just don't know when!
    Fingers crossed for this you can do it you have the knowledge good work keep time my friend

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-04-2012), It's Mi (03-05-2012)

  25. #1398
    Where can I d/l the weather widget in your theme? Do you use per page or is it just a winterboard theme.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Today is the first time windy... Thats great...
    Attachment 568665

  26. #1399
    try the first page of this thread.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-06-2012)

  28. #1400
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 713 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog2020 View Post
    Where can I d/l the weather widget in your theme? Do you use per page or is it just a winterboard theme.

    Thanks.
    I have both versions of it

Page 70 of 162 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •