+ Reply
Page 68 of 162 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by rabecca im online using mobile view....i cant see thanks button at all...just reply button...appreciate ur kindly help n others mate.... The Lumo theme doesn't use the image
...
  1. #1341
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines.
    Posts
    4,913
    Thanks
    7,533
    Thanked 19,051 Times in 3,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rabecca View Post
    im online using mobile view....i cant see thanks button at all...just reply button...appreciate ur kindly help n others mate....
    The Lumo theme doesn't use the image files for the slide to unlock, and I can't remember what their names are in 4.3 FW but I can tell you if you see a theme with the slide to unlock you want the images will be in "Whatever.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI"

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (02-26-2012), numskull (02-24-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-25-2012)

  3. #1342
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    hii Ian....y at my home screen sometime dun hve clock face n weather animation....its something wrong with my setting?

  4. #1343
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines.
    Posts
    4,913
    Thanks
    7,533
    Thanked 19,051 Times in 3,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rabecca View Post
    hii Ian....y at my home screen sometime dun hve clock face n weather animation....its something wrong with my setting?
    Yep, I think so, what weather code are you using, is it 56014061?

    If your code is okay then I think it's a problem with the PerPageHTML+ version you have, tried to tell you before not to use the free PerPageHTML+ as it's a pirated version and may have bugs!

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2012), indyzzzz (02-26-2012)

  6. #1344
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    2,011
    Thanked 2,474 Times in 680 Posts

    Hi there, is it at all possible to change the color of the slide to unlock button? The slide is perfect I'd just like it in red to match my calendar n clock face

  7. #1345
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines.
    Posts
    4,913
    Thanks
    7,533
    Thanked 19,051 Times in 3,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Hi there, is it at all possible to change the color of the slide to unlock button? The slide is perfect I'd just like it in red to match my calendar n clock face
    What firmware version r u on? And what theme r u using?

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (02-26-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-24-2012)

  9. #1346
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    2,011
    Thanked 2,474 Times in 680 Posts

    I am using " Glass_lumo_ls " in winterboard and " UniAW5.0 " all in one for my perpage+
    And I am on 5.0.1 on a iPhone 4,
    Thanks Ian
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 02-24-2012 at 09:55 AM.

  10. #1347
    iPhoneaholic towboattrash34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 29 Times in 21 Posts

    Ian.... anyway to make an Ipad version ?
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler

  11. #1348
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    1,838
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Hi there, is it at all possible to change the color of the slide to unlock button? The slide is perfect I'd just like it in red to match my calendar n clock face
    poc is that you bro?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Pocyahtstu (02-24-2012)

  13. #1349
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines.
    Posts
    4,913
    Thanks
    7,533
    Thanked 19,051 Times in 3,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    I am using " Glass_lumo_ls " in winterboard and " UniAW5.0 " all in one for my perpage+
    And I am on 5.0.1 on a iPhone 4,
    Thanks Ian
    I think probably the easiest way for you is to download the free app - "ColoredKnob" from Cydia, once installed you can access it on your phone via the settings app.

    The Glass Lumo theme doesn't have custom sliders so the following folders don't exist, but just for your information, on IOS5 if you want to add or change custom sliders in a theme you will find the image files in "name_of_theme/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework", note that this was changed in IOS5, IOS4 had the images in "name_of_theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI".

    It's little things like this that makes it a headache for themers as many people are still on IOS4 theme makers must duplicate the necessary files into different folders to ensure their themes are compatible on IOS4 & 5.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-24-2012 at 09:10 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2012), indyzzzz (02-26-2012), It's Mi (02-28-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-25-2012)

  15. #1350
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,170
    Thanks
    40,598
    Thanked 17,119 Times in 6,256 Posts

    Ian,

    I have just finished reading this entire thread, and I have to say that you do an incredible job on giving support on not just UniAW, but on whatever is asked from you. Well done mate! Now that the a** kissing is out of the way, i had an idea that i want to throw out there. Is it possible to have the clock face change images every hour or half hour? IMO that would just make this absolutely perfect. Now i wouldn't have to settle on just 1 clock face. Again, thanks for everything you have done for everyone.

    PS: What were your thoughts on the GPS based HTML widget?

  16. #1351
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    1,838
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Hi there, is it at all possible to change the color of the slide to unlock button? The slide is perfect I'd just like it in red to match my calendar n clock face
    Here ya go.

    UniAW5.0-bottombarknobgray-2x.png

    In ifile navigate to var/stash/themes/ExistenZ/Folders/TelephonyUI.Framework

    Copy this png and replace it in that folder. Overwrite it and respring. You should have a red slider now.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2012), Ian Nicoll (02-24-2012), It's Mi (02-28-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-24-2012)

  18. #1352
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines.
    Posts
    4,913
    Thanks
    7,533
    Thanked 19,051 Times in 3,878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ian,

    I have just finished reading this entire thread, and I have to say that you do an incredible job on giving support on not just UniAW, but on whatever is asked from you. Well done mate! Now that the a** kissing is out of the way, i had an idea that i want to throw out there. Is it possible to have the clock face change images every hour or half hour? IMO that would just make this absolutely perfect. Now i wouldn't have to settle on just 1 clock face. Again, thanks for everything you have done for everyone.

    PS: What were your thoughts on the GPS based HTML widget?
    Hi bud,

    Thanks for the compliment, I guess it's possible, the clock faces would be like a long slide show! I did the "Square Clock" mod for TimelessHD a long time ago that had a different face for day and night, actually it wasn't a completely different face, just the face numbers changed from white to black but it was a completely different overlay so could have been a completely different face, I coded that one into the am/pm code.

    I wouldn't have any plans for now to make such a clock face slide show as have other things happening at the moment. Sorry.

    I have downloaded the GPS code but haven't looked at it yet, I want to be sure it's ok with the author to use it first, otherwise I leave it alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Here ya go.

    Attachment 568351

    In ifile navigate to var/stash/themes/ExistenZ/Folders/TelephonyUI.Framework

    Copy this png and replace it in that folder. Overwrite it and respring. You should have a red slider now.
    Thanks G-weezy, but I'm not sure if he is using the ExistenZ theme, so if he wants to use this one with the Lumo theme he will have to create a folder in the Lumo theme called "Folders", then another new folder inside that called "TelephonyUI.Framework" then put your image in their.

    Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    Ian.... anyway to make an Ipad version ?
    I don't own an iPad so it's a little difficult to do as can't test anything.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-24-2012 at 11:54 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2012), G-weezy (02-24-2012), indyzzzz (02-26-2012), It's Mi (02-28-2012), KraXik (02-25-2012), kruzzit (02-26-2012)

  20. #1353
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    1,838
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

    I hope it's ExistenZ That's what I got from the PM. I knew this because I used EquiX slider instead on the theme before. Luckily I remebered where they were located. Lol!!!

    Ian, I tried theming CallBar for Pages. Check it out on that thread.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (02-24-2012)

  22. #1354
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    2,011
    Thanked 2,474 Times in 680 Posts

    UniAW5.0-red_slider.jpegthanks G-Weezy for the slider
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Here ya go.

    Attachment 568351

    In ifile navigate to var/stash/themes/ExistenZ/Folders/TelephonyUI.Framework

    Copy this png and replace it in that folder. Overwrite it and respring. You should have a red slider now.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (02-25-2012), It's Mi (02-28-2012)

  24. #1355
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    1,838
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

    Looks nice. Matches now!!!! Lol. Stay up bro.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  25. #1356
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    2,011
    Thanked 2,474 Times in 680 Posts

    wait! where you going? now i need a matching battery up top...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Looks nice. Matches now!!!! Lol. Stay up bro.
    thanks ian , i got it figured out. i forgot to mention my base theme which was existenz. but i got it done ...ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I think probably the easiest way for you is to download the free app - "ColoredKnob" from Cydia, once installed you can access it on your phone via the settings app.

    The Glass Lumo theme doesn't have custom sliders so the following folders don't exist, but just for your information, on IOS5 if you want to add or change custom sliders in a theme you will find the image files in "name_of_theme/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework", note that this was changed in IOS5, IOS4 had the images in "name_of_theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI".

    It's little things like this that makes it a headache for themers as many people are still on IOS4 theme makers must duplicate the necessary files into different folders to ensure their themes are compatible on IOS4 & 5.
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 02-25-2012 at 12:46 AM.

  26. #1357
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I have downloaded the GPS code but haven't looked at it yet, I want to be sure it's ok with the author to use it first, otherwise I leave it alone.
    OMG! So excited about this. This will ascend UniAW5 from something that was already too good to describe with words onto a whole new level.

    I want it so freakin bad!!!!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (02-25-2012)

  28. #1358
    Green Apple vip-1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 85 Times in 20 Posts

    My theme - Velvet



    Last edited by vip-1977; 02-25-2012 at 11:00 PM.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vip-1977 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2012), Ian Nicoll (02-25-2012), indyzzzz (02-26-2012), It's Mi (02-28-2012), Pocyahtstu (02-25-2012)

  30. #1359
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 942 Times in 576 Posts

    What theme is this velvet??

  31. #1360
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 706 Times in 426 Posts

    Today is the first time windy... Thats great...
    UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1330263972.414210.jpg

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roman3001 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (02-26-2012), It's Mi (02-28-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts