+ Reply
Page 65 of 162 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here is the clock face to the posters have asked. Sorry have been away from the pc . Rename to Clock.png
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

Here is the clock face to the posters have asked. Sorry have been away from the pc .

Rename to Clock.png

"I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

elilab (02-20-2012), indyzzzz (02-19-2012), It's Mi (02-20-2012)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello
    look good can you please share. could you do it in englisg version

thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Can someone let me know how I can get the 4 day forecast?

Thanks.
    Anyone??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi all...im newbie here...how to get this theme...?? pls help me guys....

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 3,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rabecca View Post
    hi all...im newbie here...how to get this theme...?? pls help me guys....
    All the links are in post number 1, just depends what version you want?. Have a read through post 1 and if you are unsure then post what you are after & I'll tell you what version to download.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gotmuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Anyone??
    Check the first ten or 20 pages. It should be around there. Just have to work a little. Lol it was created pretty early on. Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gotmuscle For This Useful Post:

will822 (02-21-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    All the links are in post number 1, just depends what version you want?. Have a read through post 1 and if you are unsure then post what you are after & I'll tell you what version to download.
    i download already but it didnt change at my locksreen at all. but it appear at every home screen including. so my question is.....

1...how to make this theme appear at my lock screen?

2...how to disable whether animation at this theme coz its make my iphone laggy?

3. ...how to disable calender at home screen?

thanks in advance bro...fyi, im using ip4..ios 4.33

appreciate if anyone could solve my prob...

Thanks

Ian !!! Great to see you back in action from your other releases of Uniaw ver 2's.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-21-2012)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

i download already but it didnt change at my locksreen at all. but it appear at every home screen including. so my question is.....

1...how to make this theme appear at my lock screen?

2...how to disable whether animation at this theme coz its make my iphone laggy?

3. ...how to disable calender at home screen?

thanks in advance bro...fyi, im using ip4..ios 4.33

appreciate if anyone could solve my prob...
    You have the wrong versions in the wrong place, you can't use "All in one" versions with WinterBoard as like you say it will be in every page, for the LS you must use the lock screen versions, the PerPage versions will make it on a single page in springBoard.

I need to know what you want, do you want the clock & calendar on your springboard? or just weather animations?
    Same for the lock screen, there are a couple of glass versions and the version with the analog clock.

You say your lock screen didn't change at all then you ask how to disable the calendar?? So it must have changed no?

Please be clear so I can help you, what versions did you install and where did you install them and what exactly are you trying to have.

Thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-21-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for quick reply Ian...first of all i admit im truly noob iphone user...

i dun remember where im downloading it...maybe u could give the right version at the right place...

actually...i want that 3 kind of widget...clock, calendar and whether animation....and could i ask u whether this theme just change at lckscreen? how about homescreen?

yup, ist true my lckscreen didnt change at all but it change at my home screen...

i appreaciate what are u trying a help this noobies girl 

Thanks

thanks for quick reply Ian...first of all i admit im truly noob iphone user...

i dun remember where im downloading it...maybe u could give the right version at the right place...

actually...i want that 3 kind of widget...clock, calendar and whether animation....and could i ask u whether this theme just change at lckscreen? how about homescreen?

yup, ist true my lckscreen didnt change at all but it change at my home screen...

i appreaciate what are u trying a help this noobies girl 
    Ok, lets start with your lock screen first, All three lock screens are in one zip file, so download it it here:
    Glass_Lumo_&_Digital_LockScreens_WinterBoard.zip

Once downloaded, unzip the file, inside you will see 3 folders, the one you want is "Glass_Lumo_LS.theme"
    Before transferring it to your phone you have to first set your correct location code, so go to yahoo weather web site and type in your city & country, once yahoo finds your location look at your browsers address bar, your code is the set of numbers at the end, if you have trouble getting it let me know your city & country and I will get it for you.
    I just remembered there is a pdf in the zip file you downloaded showing you how to and where to put your code.

So, once you have your code in the Config.js file (located in the setup folder) you can transfer the "Glass_Lumo_LS.theme" folder to your phone, it goes into your "Library/Themes" folder.

Once you have done that, on your phone open WinterBoard and tap on "Select Themes", then tap on the "Glass_Lumo_LS" to activate it. Note you should only have ONE lock screen theme running as you can't run two lock screen themes at the same time.
    Once the theme is activated (and you are still in WinterBoard" tap on the "WinterBoard" arrow icon on the top left of the screen then tap on the "Respring" icon. You have to respring from WinterBoard itself"

Let me know how you get on, next we tackle your home screen (SB), but first I need to know if you have an app from Cydia called "PerPageHTML" or the better version called "PerPageHTML+. because you will need this for your home screen, if you can, buy the + (plus) version as it will do you better in the long run.

Whew!!
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-21-2012 at 05:31 AM.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-21-2012), Darrenrooster (02-21-2012), elilab (03-08-2012), G-weezy (02-21-2012), It's Mi (02-21-2012), lao3hero (02-21-2012), mwhartman (02-21-2012), will822 (02-21-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks Ian....its work well now but i cant see any icons at right n left calendar at my lockscreen?

i already download PerPageHTML+ got from cydia but free...

next step?

sorry if disturb u...

Thanks

thanks Ian....its work well now but i cant see any icons at right n left calendar at my lockscreen?

i already download PerPageHTML+ got from cydia but free...

next step?

sorry if disturb u...
    You won't see any icons on the lock screen, this is normal.

I would have to advise you to uninstall the pirated copy of PerPageHTML+ and buy the real one, not just because it is morally the right thing to do but the pirate versions have many bugs in them and you may run into problems, if you can't buy it then use the real PerPageHTML free version, the author is "Wyndwarrior" and the sponsor is ModMyi.com.

I have to sleep now but please tell me what you want on your home screen, do you just want it like your lock screen with the clock and calendar? I will post again tomorrow once you tell me what you want.

Remember you can also try the other two lock screens, just input your code as you did with the first one and put them in the Library/Themes folder, just remember.. only one lock screen active at a time in WinterBoard so if you try another one, first deactivate the lumo one.

If you want your home screen like your lock screen then download this version:
    UniAW5.0_all_in_oneV1.1.zip
    Follow the instructions in the pdf included, if you get stuck post here & I will answer tomorrow.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-21-2012 at 08:22 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (02-21-2012), It's Mi (02-21-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Whew, just spent an hour redoing post 1 as it was getting very confusing with all the different versions!
    That's what I've been feeling, too... Awesome themes, and I'm learning, but I just don't know what's what there.

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Ian the leaves looks cool, thanks again!!! My masculine side took over and I had to get the black BitSMS lol.

Awesome theme! Where can I get that clock face and background and how would I change mine to that??
    Last edited by snoskiur; 02-21-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Hi, does anybody have this version for Winterboard? Just the LS? Thank you!

I'm trying to get this lockscreen, too. I downloaded the zip in the next post down the page, but it ended up on my home page over my Omega Clock.

Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Hi, I'd be very grateful if someone can help me out with this. I've got 2 questions.

1) How do I change the colour of the text from the default light yellow to white?
    EDIT : Figured this one out already.

2) How do I remove the background from the 4 day forecast? Thanks.
    EDIT: I removed the CalenderBG.png but I now have white lines running down on the sides...

Sacred... can you share the steps you went through to get that lockscreen looking that way and including the four-day forecast? That's what I'm looking for for my LS, too.

Thanks!
    Last edited by snoskiur; 02-21-2012 at 01:38 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwhartman's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are referring to what I posted in box 1273 that is the Lumo_Class_lock screen. I added that as my home screen with PerPage not via Winterboard. I added UniAW as my Lock Screen via Winterboard. Try that and see if it corrects your issue

Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    look good can you please share. could you do it in englisg version

thanks
    http://db.tt/tWuzGdNZ. Sorry for traduction english but im very bad with sheakspeare

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-24-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 1,488 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoskiur View Post
    That's what I've been feeling, too... Awesome themes, and I'm learning, but I just don't know what's what there.

Awesome theme! Where can I get that clock face and background and how would I change mine to that??
    Thats a combination of Equix theme and Lumo Glass clock. I have the wallpaper and clock faces. You need to rename them to the existing ones in ifile and respring to get these.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ian....are u there? i already downloadin perpage html as u advised...so what the next step...?

Ian....how if i want my lock screen like this?

Last edited by rabecca; 02-21-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,940 Times in 4,144 Posts

Your lock screen won't look like that as that is a springboard layout. One you downloaded perpagehtml and installed, download the perpage style widget you desire. If you use ifile to download it you will find it in...
    var/mobile/Documents/. You then will have to move it to the perpage directory which is....
    var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/. And unzip of necessary. Then activate through the perpage app. Hope this helps....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

hemptation (02-23-2012), Ian Nicoll (02-21-2012)