+ Reply
Page 61 of 162 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ssemmel I am not sure I understand. I am looking to put the full weather animation on my pages lockscreen. I figured what to change on the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mwhartman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I am not sure I understand. I am looking to put the full weather animation on my pages lockscreen. I figured what to change on the springboard with help to make it the full size but do know how to get it on the already developed Pages lockscreen.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood. Here is a screen shot of my Lock screen. I'm running Pages as well. Is that what you want to add?UniAW5.0-lock1.jpg

@ssemmel here is what my lock screen looks like right now Nice screen but lousy weather

UniAW5.0-lock2.jpg
    Last edited by mwhartman; 02-11-2012 at 04:25 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mwhartman For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-14-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Ian...First and Foremost, I want to congratulate you on your amazing work and dedication to keep UniAW alive and beautiful!!! I will be donating to the cause as soon as I can scrape a few bucks together because your work is far above and beyond anything I can donate right now! Please, please do not ever let your work fall by the wayside!

I am currently only using Digital_LS_Low & UniAW5.0_INFI because I enjoy my own wallpaper and tired of changing up app icons all of the time. What I have done is mix your plug in with Sprintomize 2 and Gridlock to get the look of what I am sporting now and I am satisfied with what I am sporting. Soon, I will be changing my wallpaper to a spring theme and will not have to worry about the "icon" look.

I do have one question/favor to ask you: In previous versions of UniAW, the Sun and Moon slid across the top "behind" the app icons and now it is in "front" of the icons. I have looked into your coding and cannot figure out what to change to fix it back to the old way. I love the clouds/fog in front of and behind icons (gives 3D effect) but want the sun/moon behind icons. This is not a pressing matter and please feel free to address it when "you" have time.

Lastly, and maybe not possible, I am using a "Tap to Unlock" slider that I found for free on Cydia. Its called "Tap To Unlock (iPhone 4) and I think it goes real well with your lock screen widget that I am using. The problem is that it does not have that animation effect the native "Slide to Unlock" has. Is there anyway possible to animate the "Tap to Unlock" words, like the "Slide to Unlock" native display does??? If anyone could help me do this, I would be grateful beyond words!!!

I hope my display does your widgets justice, for only you deserve the best displays for all of your well appreciated, hard, tireless work!!!

Thank you again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-img_0100.png   UniAW5.0-lsuniaw5.0_01.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-11-2012), It's Mi (02-14-2012), Ramses2 (02-12-2012)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,343 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Ian...First and Foremost, I want to congratulate you on your amazing work and dedication to keep UniAW alive and beautiful!!! I will be donating to the cause as soon as I can scrape a few bucks together because your work is far above and beyond anything I can donate right now! Please, please do not ever let your work fall by the wayside!

I am currently only using Digital_LS_Low & UniAW5.0_INFI because I enjoy my own wallpaper and tired of changing up app icons all of the time. What I have done is mix your plug in with Sprintomize 2 and Gridlock to get the look of what I am sporting now and I am satisfied with what I am sporting. Soon, I will be changing my wallpaper to a spring theme and will not have to worry about the "icon" look.

I do have one question/favor to ask you: In previous versions of UniAW, the Sun and Moon slid across the top "behind" the app icons and now it is in "front" of the icons. I have looked into your coding and cannot figure out what to change to fix it back to the old way. I love the clouds/fog in front of and behind icons (gives 3D effect) but want the sun/moon behind icons. This is not a pressing matter and please feel free to address it when "you" have time.

Lastly, and maybe not possible, I am using a "Tap to Unlock" slider that I found for free on Cydia. Its called "Tap To Unlock (iPhone 4) and I think it goes real well with your lock screen widget that I am using. The problem is that it does not have that animation effect the native "Slide to Unlock" has. Is there anyway possible to animate the "Tap to Unlock" words, like the "Slide to Unlock" native display does??? If anyone could help me do this, I would be grateful beyond words!!!

I hope my display does your widgets justice, for only you deserve the best displays for all of your well appreciated, hard, tireless work!!!

Thank you again!
    Hi Trist,

The reason the sun/moon is in front of your icons is because you have the WinterBoard version with "Wynds" "in front of icons" mod, if you don't want it behind the icons you just need to use the Standard WinterBoard version. If you are going to change to the standard version then be sure to go back all the steps to fully remove your current version as running two together on the springboard would be very "laggy"!

Unfortunately, it's either one or the other, you can't get the sun/moon behind the icons and the clouds in front, it's either all in front or all behind.

Second thought's... it is possible but would need some major modifications to both versions, basically you would use the "in front of icons: version with the sun & moon disabled AND also use the standard version with all animations disabled except the sun & moon. You would really need to know what your doing to achieve this as it's a little complicated!!

As for the "Slide to unlock" I don't know as never looked into it but maybe someone else can help out here.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-14-2012), Trist@n (02-12-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwhartman View Post
    Sorry, I think I misunderstood. Here is a screen shot of my Lock screen. I'm running Pages as well. Is that what you want to add?Attachment 565490

@ssemmel here is what my lock screen looks like right now Nice screen but lousy weather

Attachment 565493
    If the weather is animated then perfect. Much appreciated. Will you share the file? Thx.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

Thank you again!
    Can you share your image for sunset and sunrise of your lockscreen ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone have an idea why uniAW 5.0 makes my 4s crash? I'm using the winterboard version (weather animations only)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Damada View Post
    Does anyone have an idea why uniAW 5.0 makes my 4s crash? I'm using the winterboard version (weather animations only)
    I just got a 4S on Friday so fully tested all versions and have absolutely no issues at all, made the rain drop number very high for testing and it's running very smooth.
    I don't know what would be causing your phone to crash but don't think it's the UniAW.
    I think I heard something about if your location code is not 100% then it may have problems, where is your city & country and what code are you using?

Thanks

Every time I select uniAW 5.0 and respring it my 4s resprings. Then I open to springboard......then after a few seconds it goes into safe mode :-( I've tried previous versions on my old 3GS and
    Never had any problems. Not sure what could be the problem. Should I try the per page HTML version?

Thanks

Every time I select uniAW 5.0 and respring it my 4s resprings. Then I open to springboard......then after a few seconds it goes into safe mode :-( I've tried previous versions on my old 3GS and
    Never had any problems. Not sure what could be the problem. Should I try the per page HTML version?
    Why not, give it a try. Your code is correct? Remember this new version uses a different code from the old version. Just to test, please try my Hong Kong code: 2165352
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-12-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Thanks

I've always used the same city code NLXX0001 (alkmaar) the Netherlands (always works with themes with weather widgets)

Thanks

I've always used the same city code NLXX0001 (alkmaar) the Netherlands (always works with themes with weather widgets)
    Yes, that is probably the problem, your correct code is 727132

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-screen-shot-2012-02-12-8.14.20-pm.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-14-2012)

Thanks

Ok. I can see the animations working in ifile (if I look in web view) but I can't see anything on my homescreen. I used to place the old version above my theme in winterboard and voila. The animations floated beautifully between my icons and the wallpaper.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwhartman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    If the weather is animated then perfect. Much appreciated. Will you share the file? Thx.
    It is located here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6400971 box 1488

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mwhartman For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-14-2012)

Thanks

Ok. I can see the animations working in ifile (if I look in web view) but I can't see anything on my homescreen. I used to place the old version above my theme in winterboard and voila. The animations floated beautifully between my icons and the wallpaper.
    Did you input your correct code??

Thanks

I tried the code you provided for me. And that seems to work fine when I look in web view via ifile, but still can't see anything on my homescreen.

Thanks

I tried the code you provided for me. And that seems to work fine when I look in web view via ifile, but still can't see anything on my homescreen.
    Activate another theme under it in Winterboard, or search back these pages on how to run it on it's own without any other theme, or if it's okay for you on one page only use the perPage version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Can you share your image for sunset and sunrise of your lockscreen ?
    Per your request...I just removed the original images from Ians Widget and photo shop colored them. Im not real good at it so hope these are good enough for you and others. Please make sure you save the originals in case you need to put them back.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (02-12-2012), It's Mi (02-14-2012), Ramses2 (02-12-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

Many thank's Trist@n

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (02-12-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Trist,

The reason the sun/moon is in front of your icons is because you have the WinterBoard version with "Wynds" "in front of icons" mod, if you don't want it behind the icons you just need to use the Standard WinterBoard version. If you are going to change to the standard version then be sure to go back all the steps to fully remove your current version as running two together on the springboard would be very "laggy"!

Unfortunately, it's either one or the other, you can't get the sun/moon behind the icons and the clouds in front, it's either all in front or all behind.

Second thought's... it is possible but would need some major modifications to both versions, basically you would use the "in front of icons: version with the sun & moon disabled AND also use the standard version with all animations disabled except the sun & moon. You would really need to know what your doing to achieve this as it's a little complicated!!

As for the "Slide to unlock" I don't know as never looked into it but maybe someone else can help out here.
    Thank you for your quick and detailed reply!

I wanted to run this idea by you to see if you think it would work. I am not a programmer and your coding expertise is far far above anything I am capable of.

I am currently viewing: /private/var/mobile/Library/SBAnimatedWeather/Css and have opened up the UniAW.css
    Would changing the z-index to a lower number for the #sun & #sunray repostition the images to a position behind the app icons? Also do the same for the moon images and leave everything else where it is??? I do not have a sunny day so cant test myself right now. Currently you have #sun/#moon z-index: 112; #sunray/#moonray z-index: 111 Maybe change to the 25/24 area???

Anyway, just a thought and I cant test/try with my current weather here in Montana being cloudy/foggy today.

Thanks in advance for your reply or any other contributor assistance in testing this out.

Thanks

Thank you for your quick and detailed reply!

I wanted to run this idea by you to see if you think it would work. I am not a programmer and your coding expertise is far far above anything I am capable of.

I am currently viewing: /private/var/mobile/Library/SBAnimatedWeather/Css and have opened up the UniAW.css
    Would changing the z-index to a lower number for the #sun & #sunray repostition the images to a position behind the app icons? Also do the same for the moon images and leave everything else where it is??? I do not have a sunny day so cant test myself right now. Currently you have #sun/#moon z-index: 112; #sunray/#moonray z-index: 111 Maybe change to the 25/24 area???

Anyway, just a thought and I cant test/try with my current weather here in Montana being cloudy/foggy today.

Thanks in advance for your reply or any other contributor assistance in testing this out.
    No M8, won't work, the only way to do it is as I explained before.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (02-12-2012), Trist@n (02-12-2012)