+ Reply
Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by deejaywestbrook Hello, Ian. I have to say, you have outdone yourself once again my friend....Thanks for the great mod and for all that you do! However, I
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,354 Times in 3,753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deejaywestbrook View Post
    Hello, Ian. I have to say, you have outdone yourself once again my friend....Thanks for the great mod and for all that you do! However, I seem to be stuck on something. First I don't have a pic/attachment to send because I cannot upload on from this site for some reason. (That's frustrating in itself)! But, anyway....I have an iPhone 4 (ios 5.0.1) and downloaded the new UniAW5.0 mod. I did (what I thought) the instruction said to do. But, when I put the "UniAW5.0_All_In_One" into PerPage.html (like it said), I get nothing. So, the only other way I know to do it is, I put it into Winterboard and...GREAT, it seems to work...BUT, what I get is the nice wood background (which covers the screen just fine). However, the widget part...(clock face, calendar, etc) is very small (like a mini version of it) and it's up in the far left hand corner of my screen. (Again, I hate I can't attach a pic, here on modmyi to show you) But, if you have any advice on why the widget seems to be shrunk to mini size in the upper left corner, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Again, thanks so much! I really love your work and def love this theme....I just want it to work properly

Thanks again.
    The PerPage one will not fit correctly in WinterBoard and also vice versa.

The PerPage does work, make sure you unzipped the file and used the correct one ( the UniAW all in one with clock & calendar perpage version is HERE)

1st unzip the file, you will now have a folder called "UniAW5.0_all_in_one" - OPEN this folder, inside you will see another folder called "UniAW5.0_All_in_One" (note the difference in capital letters) This is the folder you put on your phone in "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML"

If you have PerPageHTML+ you then need to open the PerPage app on your phone, select page 1, select add widget and chose the UniAW5.0_All_in_One widget. Respring.

Please don't use the PerPage version in WinterBoard or the WinterBoard versions in PerPage.

Quote Originally Posted by sydsimm View Post
    Hi all this may only be a wish...
    But is anyone capable of coding this awsome theme so it gets weather forcast based on
    your current location...
    Considering I travel a lot.......
    I think this addition would be the CHERRY on top....

Thanks..
    Sydsimm....
    Can't be done, well at least not yet! See post 1031 above.

Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee View Post
    Hi Ian
    Any updates about d screen with toggle switches !!!
    That looks real cool
    Sorry Vicky, I've been messing about with Blue's "Pages" widgets, but I will do it soon.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-31-2012 at 07:02 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

elilab (02-01-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), xtrememan (02-04-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the fast responce...
    I read post 1031...........
    Thanks...
    Sydsimm

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;6391344]The PerPage one will not fit correctly in WinterBoard and also vice versa.

The PerPage does work, make sure you unzipped the file and used the correct one ( the UniAW all in one with clock & calendar perpage version is HERE)

1st unzip the file, you will now have a folder called "UniAW5.0_all_in_one" - OPEN this folder, inside you will see another folder called "UniAW5.0_All_in_One" (note the difference in capital letters) This is the folder you put on your phone in "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML"

If you have PerPageHTML+ you then need to open the PerPage app on your phone, select page 1, select add widget and chose the UniAW5.0_All_in_One widget. Respring.

Please don't use the PerPage version in WinterBoard or the WinterBoard versions in PerPage.

Can't be done, well at least not yet! See post 1031 above.

Ohh HOw unlucky that can be...
    But just for the info... How does the Apples Built in Weather prog get us the Location based weather update in iOS 5.0.1

It surely does change the Current location based on either gps or cell tower
    ???
    Thanx

My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 489 Posts

u answered the question

Apples Built in Weather prog
    its kinda like asking how does a tom tom give you directions.

perpageHTML is exactly as the name says..

its HTML coding
    that you can use
    per page.

to have it read, and write from hardware to file.. is not even possible with html.

furthuremore...

it has to turn on the gps...
    send its coordinance to a meta station.

then it needs to rewrite the html coding..
    then respring, or refresh the phone...

every 20 minutes as most people run this code.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-31-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012)

Thanks

ohhh ok... that explains to quite an extent
    Thanks for the Help
    Cheers !!!!

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Ian, can you create a wapplaler for me with the frame from the calendar for the ExistenZ perpege html pages ?
    Or can you share the psd for it please?
    THX in advance
    UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328085643.518219.jpg

I mean for this Wallpaper

UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328085816.199378.jpg
    Last edited by roman3001; 02-01-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks

Morning Ian,

Is there a quick and easy method to turn OFF the animations but keep all weather info. I imagine its done by amending the html file, could you advise? I'm currently rocking the perpage+ glass version, but would like to know how to do it on all of the UniAW files?

I see that you've posted standard UniAW WITH animations, but no weather info, i would like this the other way round if poss?

Cheers fella

J

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;6391344]The PerPage one will not fit correctly in WinterBoard and also vice versa.

[QUOTE/]

Hey, Ian. Thanks so so much for the advice. Works like a charm! I guess after all these years of being used to everything going through WinterBoard, it messed me all up....(lol)! Thanks again, bro. You're the best!
    Last edited by deejaywestbrook; 02-01-2012 at 02:31 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to deejaywestbrook For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-01-2012)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Morning Ian,

Is there a quick and easy method to turn OFF the animations but keep all weather info. I imagine its done by amending the html file, could you advise? I'm currently rocking the perpage+ glass version, but would like to know how to do it on all of the UniAW files?

I see that you've posted standard UniAW WITH animations, but no weather info, i would like this the other way round if poss?

Cheers fella

J
    Ok, I take the "PerPage All_in_One" version for an example.

To disable all the animations EXCEPT THE SUN AND MOON you need to edit the html file:
    In HTML, everything in-between these two symbols will be disabled <!-- and --> (I made them big so you can see them clearly)
    Now look at the screen shot below to find out where to put them. (Basically you are disabling the three div's frameContainer, cloudContainer & dropContainer) and this way it's very easy to get the animations back - just delete the symbols again.

If you also want to get rid of the Sun & Moon then do it in the UniAW.css file, you will need to set the sun/moon animations AND the sunray/moonray animations all to 0.0 (zero point zero) opacity, see example screen shot below.

After you have done both these easy steps you will have absolutely no animations but you will get all the info.

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Hey Ian, can you create a wapplaler for me with the frame from the calendar for the ExistenZ perpege html pages ?
    Or can you share the psd for it please?
    THX in advance
    Attachment 563575

I mean for this Wallpaper

Attachment 563576
    Sorry Roman, ExistenZ is a paid theme and the psd is part of it so can't post it here.
    I would do it for you but It's not so easy as I changed all the grid size for my calendar so my calendar will not fit correctly with the ExistenZ calendar grid! Plus the level is not the same! I think if you really want to do this you have to ask Blue for his psd file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-screen-shot-2012-02-01-5.50.46-pm.png   UniAW5.0-screen-shot-2012-02-01-5.49.48-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-01-2012 at 03:15 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-02-2012), lao3hero (02-01-2012), misterjrw (02-01-2012)

Thanks

I have the psd for it, but there is all like in the theme, i like more your style.... And i purchased for existenz...

Thanks

I have the psd for it, but there is all like in the theme, i like more your style.... And i purchased for existenz...
    What psd is it you want from me Roman?

Do you know I posted my "Master.psd" in post 1?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-01-2012 at 03:24 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-01-2012), sigit (03-11-2012)

Thanks

In blues theme it calls master psd... I want to create the frames for perpage html in your valendar style

Thanks

In blues theme it calls master psd... I want to create the frames for perpage html in your valendar style
    Is my psd on post 1 not ok for your needs?

Thanks

Will try it... THX Ian

Thanks

nice share

another link please

how to change the 24 hr to 12 please hell me
    Last edited by edisson2009; 02-01-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    nice share

another link please

how to change the 24 hr to 12 please hell me
    In the Setup folder, edit the "Config.js" file.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-screen-shot-2012-02-02-1.02.25-pm.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-01-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pain in the ***, but open the perpage app, was the solution 4 me.

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 543 Posts

Anyone know why I can't get the standalone UniAW winterboard version to work? Just downloaded, selected and respring?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,553 Times in 4,072 Posts

Check the file I think it just needs renamed from widget.html to Wallpaper.html
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 699 Posts

Is it possible in a weather widget displays the actual temperature and wind chill (RealFeel) ?