Page 46 of 162 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

Quote Originally Posted by ibyte24 View Post
    I'm confused myself. I downloaded the Winterboard (every page) version just to have the animations and nothing else but after the respring nothing happened. Is it compatible on iPhone 4S 5.0.1 ?
    Yes. I have iphone4 but my friend is doing same as me on iPhone 4s. We are both on 5.0.1, did the every page version too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xtrememan For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtrememan View Post
    Yes. I have iphone4 but my friend is doing same as me on iPhone 4s. We are both on 5.0.1, did the every page version too.
    May I ask how you got it working?

Now I noticed when I unlock my screen, it appears for a split second then disappears.
    Last edited by ibyte24; 01-26-2012 at 07:54 PM.

May I ask how you got it working?

Now I noticed when I unlock my screen, it appears for a split second then disappears.
    Sorry I forget I changed it to the per page one. I personally like the per page better. My options to make what you want.

Sorry I could not help...............

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtrememan View Post
    Sorry I forget I changed it to the per page one. I personally like the per page better. My options to make what you want.

Sorry I could not help...............
    It's cool. And I attempted the PerPageHTML version and when I got to var > mobile > library, "PerpageHTML" folder was not there. So that went straight out the window.

Edit: Dug a little deeper going into the other 3 iPhone 4S's in my house and none of them have that folder either, so it can't be just me with this issue.
    Last edited by ibyte24; 01-26-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 Times in 4,307 Posts

It's cool. And I attempted the PerPageHTML version and when I got to var > mobile > library, "PerpageHTML" folder was not there. So that went straight out the window.

Edit: Dug a little deeper going into the other 3 iPhone 4S's in my house and none of them have that folder either, so it can't be just me with this issue.
    Hi,

When I can get hold of a 4S I will find out what this problem is but can't get one right now, all out of stock.

For the PerPage versions you have to install PerPageHTML from Cydia, this is free and allows one widget for each springboard page.. If you can, I recommend you buy PerPageHTML+, this lets you add as many widgets as you want to each page.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Quote Originally Posted by vip-1977 View Post
    My Grey Theme Mod (only for Winterboard):

Theme - Deposit Files
    Very nice setup bro

Is it possible to make this, but for Lockscreen ?

Quote Originally Posted by jakobxxl View Post
    The theme is running perfect on a S4 ...

Would you like to share??
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1 jb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

When I can get hold of a 4S I will find out what this problem is but can't get one right now, all out of stock.

For the PerPage versions you have to install PerPageHTML from Cydia, this is free and allows one widget for each springboard page.. If you can, I recommend you buy PerPageHTML+, this lets you add as many widgets as you want to each page.
    Ian,
    I did try installing PerPageHTML then looking for the folder again in that directory but no luck, it wasn't there. It's quite odd the Winterboard version didn't work, it was only showing animation for a half a second when I unlock my phone.

Hopefully we can get this figured out so I can donate. This mod is really the one thing I jailbreak for.

One last thing, is it possible that it conflicts with other installed package like sbsettings or intelliscreen?

Thanks
    Thanked 21,484 Times in 4,307 Posts

Ian,
    I did try installing PerPageHTML then looking for the folder again in that directory but no luck, it wasn't there. It's quite odd the Winterboard version didn't work, it was only showing animation for a half a second when I unlock my phone.

Hopefully we can get this figured out so I can donate. This mod is really the one thing I jailbreak for.

One last thing, is it possible that it conflicts with other installed package like sbsettings or intelliscreen?
    I know it's not SBSettings as I have that as does everyone else lol.. I don't have intelliscreen so can't say.
    I will find the problem when I get a 4S but that could be a few weeks!!
    Can you try removing intelliscreen? Maybe you can disable it temporarily via sbsettings - more - Mobile Substrate Addons toggles.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Hi DUde
    Happy New year
    Well i think the Toggle Switches look gr8

Cheers !!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky_obee For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (01-27-2012)

Post deleted.
    Last edited by vip-1977; 02-06-2012 at 07:06 PM.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vip-1977 For This Useful Post:

elilab (01-28-2012), Ian Nicoll (01-27-2012), indyzzzz (01-27-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), jakobxxl (01-28-2012), ruedi04 (01-27-2012), snakeeater01 (02-03-2012)

Thanks

Well I'm officially giving up on this widget. I even got PerPageHTML+, which i dont think even works for me on my 4S or iOS 5, put the standalone version in the folder, resprung... and still nothing. I'm giving up before I get to ******* irritated.
    Last edited by ibyte24; 01-27-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Well I'm officially giving up on this widget. I even got PerPageHTML+, which i dont think even works for either 4S or iOS 5, put the standalone version in the folder, resprung... and still nothing. I'm giving up before I get to ******* irritated.
    Before you get irratated. Uninstall the cracked version of perpagehtml+ and buy th proper one. As the cracked version doesn't work.

And I run iOS 5 and have widgets everywhere.

85% of the ppl say it doesn't work grab cracked buII5hit then get mad cause it doesn't work. Blaming it on widgets.

Ian is a bad *** coder. He runs ios5.
    If you took a vote here I bet 3/4 run ios5.

So try my suggestion

17. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Before you get irratated. Uninstall the cracked version of perpagehtml+ and buy th proper one. As the cracked version doesn't work.

And I run iOS 5 and have widgets everywhere.

85% of the ppl say it doesn't work grab cracked buII5hit then get mad cause it doesn't work. Blaming it on widgets.

Ian is a bad *** coder. He runs ios5.
    If you took a vote here I bet 3/4 run ios5.

So try my suggestion
    First of all I didnt mean to put a + after HTML an second I didn't download anything cracked. The REAL PerPageHTML didn't work, I suggest you not assume dumb sh!t.

First of all I didnt mean to put a + after HTML an second I didn't download anything cracked. The REAL PerPageHTML didn't work, I suggest you not assume dumb sh!t.
    Like your assumption it does work on ios5.

Hiya Ian,

Told you I'd give it a try. Had to hook up an old Timeless Clock for old times sake
    Works like a charm on my 4S running 5.0.1 and PerPage+. Awesome work mate.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheff1889 For This Useful Post:

elilab (01-28-2012), Ian Nicoll (01-27-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), Mokabaer (01-27-2012), snakeeater01 (02-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    Like your assumption it does work on ios5.
    Go troll the Modmyi forum someplace else kid, you're annoying

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Go troll the Modmyi forum someplace else kid, you're annoying
    You're the only one who can't get it to work on 5.0.1. I think his assumption was pretty valid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    You're the only one who can't get it to work on 5.0.1. I think his assumption was pretty valid.
    Well considering i'm having issues on MY phone with it where else do i go for help? Hmm lets think about that one.

Well considering i'm having issues on MY phone with it where else do i go for help? Hmm lets think about that one.
    Did u try creating the perpage folder in var/mobile/library?
    Or
    You could try getting onto Wynd the creator of perpagehtml. But I don't think he's been on here for a while
    Last edited by CHOOK1811; 01-27-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Page 46 of 162 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 146 ... LastLast