Page 45 of 162 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

  1. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi pal, sorry for the late reply!

    It is possible but simply too much to try & explain here, if you have any knowledge in coding you can look at the thunderstom.js and thunderstorm.css files to see how I put in the lightening images, but the css animation for your image would be something like the code for the frost one.

    Let me know if you can do it, if not I will take a look at it for you.
    Hey Ian,

    Thanks for your help. I think I figured it out. Had to add this bit of code from the older version of UniAW to the top of the snow.css file of the latest version:


    #dropContainer {
    background-color: transparent;
    background:url(snow.png);
    position: absolute;
    top: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    height: 480px;
    z-index: 0;
    overflow: hidden;

    Then copy the snow.png image to the same location as snow.css. Tested it by changing my location to somewhere snowing and it works beautifully.

    Thanks again for everything that you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snow1.png   -snow2.png  

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-25-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012)

  3. #882
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    3,178
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 345 Posts

    i wrote a little tutorial on how to setup winterboard version of UniAW5.0 Lockscreen..

    Tutorial – How to set up UniAW5.0 Lockscreen - iPhoneHelp

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to simer_cool For This Useful Post:

    elilab (01-26-2012), Ian Nicoll (01-25-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), iZangetsu (01-26-2012), Mokabaer (01-25-2012)

  5. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Thanks bro
    gratz too

  6. #884
    My work for winterboard:

    Last edited by vip-1977; 01-27-2012 at 01:47 AM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vip-1977 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-25-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012)

  8. #885
    Hi mate, the second set is class looking, any chance of sharing? TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by shamjosh View Post
    Ian

    M8 the first two are the "Daddies"

  9. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by vip-1977 View Post
    My work for winterboard:

    IMG_0062.PNG -

    Grey Theme.rar
    Sorry cant understand the download language. Please post a different link

  10. #887
    Screenshot from vip-1977 had issues to upload it so i do it for him


  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (01-26-2012), Ian Nicoll (01-25-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), jc4108 (01-26-2012), simer_cool (01-26-2012)

  12. #888
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    12,166
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 581 Posts

    Can anyone tell me how I can add a font and change the digital clock to this font, please?

  13. #889
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,034
    Thanks
    31,395
    Thanked 6,793 Times in 922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can add a font and change the digital clock to this font, please?
    you have to add or edit this for each font you want to use in the html,

    @font-face {
    font-family: your.font.name.ttf;
    src: url(dir.of.the.font/your.font.name.ttf);
    }

    if itīs in the root just your.font.name.ttf as dir

    and edit the font-family you want to display, search for

    font-family: "your.font.name.ttf";

    and put the font into the dir. you have chosen.


    hope this make sence.


    elilab
    Last edited by elilab; 01-26-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

    eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (01-26-2012), Ian Nicoll (01-26-2012), indyzzzz (01-26-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012)

  15. #890
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,420
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can add a font and change the digital clock to this font, please?
    UniAW.css

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2012-01-26-4.02.01-pm.png  

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (01-26-2012), elilab (01-26-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012)

  17. #891
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    12,166
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 581 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    you have to add or edit this for each font you want to use in the html,

    @font-face {
    font-family: your.font.name.ttf;
    src: url(dir.of.the.font/your.font.name.ttf);
    }

    if itīs in the root just your.font.name.ttf as dir

    and edit the font-family you want to display, search for

    font-family: "your.font.name.ttf";

    and put the font into the dir. you have chosen.


    hope this make sence.


    elilab
    I have followed these instructions but can't get to work? Just get a feint black error message at top of lockscreen and the font doesn't show?

    Which HTML should I put it in?

  18. #892
    what are UNIA's views on segregation and American society.

  19. #893
    My Grey Theme Mod (only for Winterboard):

    Last edited by vip-1977; 01-27-2012 at 01:33 AM.

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vip-1977 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-26-2012), indyzzzz (01-26-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012), iZangetsu (01-26-2012), jakobxxl (01-28-2012), snakeeater01 (01-26-2012), wirral59 (01-26-2012)

  21. #894
    Need some help with an issue I am having. I was experimenting with different images for the moon and was trying to test it out by entering the weather code for cities that are currently in the pm such as Sydney and Hong Kong. When I changed the code in the config.js file and saved it, the weather info such as temp, sunrise/sunset, wind, city are all correctly shown. The clock however does not reflect the correct time and is stuck on my current location. Also it is showing an animated sun and clouds instead of the moon.

    Am I missing or overlooked something?

    Thanks.

  22. #895
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,376
    Thanks
    8,420
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Need some help with an issue I am having. I was experimenting with different images for the moon and was trying to test it out by entering the weather code for cities that are currently in the pm such as Sydney and Hong Kong. When I changed the code in the config.js file and saved it, the weather info such as temp, sunrise/sunset, wind, city are all correctly shown. The clock however does not reflect the correct time and is stuck on my current location. Also it is showing an animated sun and clouds instead of the moon.

    Am I missing or overlooked something?

    Thanks.
    Yes, if you want to check the moon, you don't need to change the location code, you need to change the time on your phone to 8pm (or anytime after sunset)

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    will822 (01-26-2012)

  24. #896
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

    This is awesome Ian...great work matey

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-26-2012)

  26. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Yes, if you want to check the moon, you don't need to change the location code, you need to change the time on your phone to 8pm (or anytime after sunset)
    Thanks Ian. Don't know why I kept thinking the sun and moon depended on the location code and not the time.

    Btw, how can I remove the rainbow and make the weather animations above signal strength and carrier symbol in the status bar? For some reason it is only above the battery icon and not the others.
    Last edited by will822; 01-26-2012 at 10:21 AM.

  27. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by vip-1977 View Post
    My Grey Theme Mod (only for Winterboard):



    Theme - Deposit Files
    its very beautiful

  28. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    I have followed these instructions but can't get to work? Just get a feint black error message at top of lockscreen and the font doesn't show?

    Which HTML should I put it in?

    try

    @font-face {
    font-family: MyFont;
    src: url(MyFont.ttf);
    }

    and in the style change to this

    font-family: MyFont;

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    elilab (01-27-2012), indyzzzz (01-27-2012), It's Mi (02-02-2012)

  30. #900
    Green Apple ibyte24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I'm confused myself. I downloaded the Winterboard (every page) version just to have the animations and nothing else but after the respring nothing happened. Is it compatible on iPhone 4S 5.0.1 ?

Page 45 of 162 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •