Page 22 of 162 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

  1. #421
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    8,122
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jakobxxl View Post
    Hello Ian, tank`s again for the how to.

    Attachment 560480
    Hi Jakob,

    Not sure how this will look but if you change the opacity of the cloudcontainer to 1.0 your balloon will not be semi-transparent anymore, but then neither will the clouds!




    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    The icons are included with his mod. Weather/Icon Sets/stardock.

    has he posted his mod in this thread? cant find it?
    The link is at the end of his post number 415.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Ian,

    i am trying to resize a couple of sunset & sunrise images and for some reason they wont change? can you tell me how ,please?

    Edit. I have sorted it
    Glad you found how to re-size the images, but don't go over the "actual" image size of 70px X 70px as then the image will get stretched and go blurry, also try to keep it in perspective i.e height & width the same dimensions.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2012-01-12-9.53.20-am.png   -screen-shot-2012-01-12-9.59.57-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-11-2012 at 08:11 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (01-11-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), jakobxxl (01-12-2012), Jkauf55 (01-11-2012), lao3hero (01-12-2012), stratnik (01-13-2012)

  3. #422
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    935
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 426 Posts

    Hey Ian I've tried to fig this out on my own but keep messing up the file (thank god for backups )

    How do I minimize the rain fall from the top to the bottom of the screen. Want to try to show rain/ snow from the top (status bar) to around the day/night.png area.

    Thanks for all your help/and all you've done.

    ----- E D I T -----

    I fig it out!!! Shower_cloud.js
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 01-11-2012 at 08:52 PM.

  4. #423
    Hi Ian, as always you're amazing. Just one question, the sunrise and sunset, does it follow accurately or is there a lag of an hour as in previous version.

    Thanks buddy.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to maddog2020 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-11-2012)

  6. #424
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    3,158
    Thanked 1,080 Times in 631 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Attachment 560506


    HERE is the download for the 4-Day Forecast to be used with Ians UNiAW5.0 (or like myself his mod for Existenz)
    REQUIREMENTS: PerPageHtml+ (regular PerPageHtml will NOT work as it can only handle 1 widget per page).

    This includes ONLY the 4 day forecast. Dock Icons are from ExistenZ (paid theme) and of course UniAW5.0 can be found on the first page.

    D/L link below and ssh it to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHtml/ *HERE*
    Open PPH+ and select Page1 -> Add widget ->select UniAW5.0 All in One then Add Widget -> 4-Day Weather Forecast.
    Attachment 560509
    Press Home button and phone should respring and itll show up.

    To set your Location: Open Widget.html (4-Day Weather Forecast folder) and scroll down to var Locale= Enter your Country Location, save and respring.

    This HTML is a file that was made by Max Patrese and edited/used by Mone.

    DOWNLOAD: 4-Day Weather Forecast.rar
    Thank you man really nice 4 days forecast....

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-11-2012), Jkauf55 (01-12-2012)

  8. #425
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    8,122
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog2020 View Post
    Hi Ian, as always you're amazing. Just one question, the sunrise and sunset, does it follow accurately or is there a lag of an hour as in previous version.

    Thanks buddy.
    Thanks maddog,

    The widget is set to refresh every 15 minutes and thats when the positions are updated, it's nothing like the old version that used different images for each hour, this one uses one image and it floats across according to the sunrise/sunset times from yahoo.

    If there is no internet connection when it is trying to update then the position (and weather conditions) will remain from the last update time so at least you have something on screen. This will NOT be the case if you re-spring without an internet connection OR on the lock screen because the lock screen re-loads every time you open it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Hey Ian I've tried to fig this out on my own but keep messing up the file (thank god for backups )

    How do I minimize the rain fall from the top to the bottom of the screen. Want to try to show rain/ snow from the top (status bar) to around the day/night.png area.

    Thanks for all your help/and all you've done.

    ----- E D I T -----

    I fig it out!!! Shower_cloud.js
    Nearly.. It's much easier do it in the UniAW.css file, this way all weather conditions with rain or snow will change, look at the screen shot below, change the "height" to whatever you want (240px would be half way down the screen)

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2012-01-12-1.29.58-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 01-11-2012 at 11:35 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    elilab (01-12-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), jakobxxl (01-12-2012), Jkauf55 (01-12-2012), lao3hero (01-12-2012)

  10. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks maddog,

    The widget is set to refresh every 15 minutes and thats when the positions are updated, it's nothing like the old version that used different images for each hour, this one uses one image and it floats across according to the sunrise/sunset times from yahoo.

    If there is no internet connection when it is trying to update then the position (and weather conditions) will remain from the last update time so at least you have something on screen. This will NOT be the case if you re-spring without an internet connection OR on the lock screen because the lock screen re-loads every time you open it.
    Thanks alot Ian. You have answered my prayers...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to maddog2020 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-11-2012)

  12. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Is it that laggy? Or is it display recorder doing that ?

    display recorder... it's very smooth in the phone

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-11-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012)

  14. #428
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    8,122
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

    Default White Omega
    So here is the much requested “White Omega” clock.

    Instructions:

    1. Download & unzip the attached file called “WhiteOmega.zip”, then open the folder called "WhiteOmega".
    2. Put the “WhiteOmega.png” file into “Images/clockface” folder.
    3. Pun the “White Omega hands” FOLDER into “Images/clockhands” folder.
    4. Open the “Widget.html” (or LockBackground.html if you are working on the lock screen) and change the name “Clock.png” to “WhiteOmega.png” as per the screen shot below:



    5. Open up the UniAW.css file, scroll down to the section titled "FOR ANALOG CLOCK", select ALL the code for the analog clock and make a back-up of it (copy/paste into notepad or something similar)
    6. Replace ALL the code in the “FOR ANALOG CLOCK” section with ALL the text from the file called “Omega code” (included in the downloaded zip file)

    Done.
    (Sorry if its a little complicated)

    If you know what your doing you could just replace the "Clock.png" and clock hands, then you also need to set the #sec to display: none; in the "UniAW.css" file. (for the small second hand)


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3333333.png   -omega.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  15. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    9and1 (01-12-2012), chevymusclecar (01-15-2012), Darrenrooster (01-12-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), giang4loan (01-12-2012), GMG450 (01-12-2012), hispasat (01-12-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), iphoneniall123 (01-17-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), jakobxxl (01-12-2012), Jkauf55 (01-12-2012), Kr0NiK (01-12-2012), lao3hero (01-12-2012), Schnedi (01-12-2012), snakeeater01 (01-12-2012), stratnik (01-13-2012), Sweman (01-12-2012), TallCoolOne777 (01-12-2012), wirral59 (01-12-2012)

  16. #429
    Green Apple hispasat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    var/stash/themes
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    So here is the much requested “White Omega” clock.
    tnx Ian, looks great,fav mod from timelessHD!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to hispasat For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-12-2012)

  18. #430
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    munic, germany
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 93 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Jakob,

    Not sure how this will look but if you change the opacity of the cloudcontainer to 1.0 your balloon will not be semi-transparent anymore, but then neither will the clouds!

    Hi Ian,

    yea i was thinking about it, but...... like you say about the clouds

    I will try to build a own balloon container

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakobxxl For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012)

  20. #431
    Last edited by Steph53940; 01-12-2012 at 03:09 AM.

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-15-2012), elilab (01-12-2012), giang4loan (01-12-2012), indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-12-2012), Mokabaer (01-12-2012), singo1881 (01-12-2012)

  22. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Attachment 560506


    HERE is the download for the 4-Day Forecast to be used with Ians UNiAW5.0 (or like myself his mod for Existenz)
    REQUIREMENTS: PerPageHtml+ (regular PerPageHtml will NOT work as it can only handle 1 widget per page).

    This includes ONLY the 4 day forecast. Dock Icons are from ExistenZ (paid theme) and of course UniAW5.0 can be found on the first page.

    D/L link below and ssh it to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHtml/ *HERE*
    Open PPH+ and select Page1 -> Add widget ->select UniAW5.0 All in One then Add Widget -> 4-Day Weather Forecast.
    Attachment 560509
    Press Home button and phone should respring and itll show up.

    To set your Location: Open Widget.html (4-Day Weather Forecast folder) and scroll down to var Locale= Enter your Country Location, save and respring.

    This HTML is a file that was made by Max Patrese and edited/used by Mone.

    DOWNLOAD: 4-Day Weather Forecast.rar
    Hello Mate
    the download\downloaded file seems corrupted (WHEN EXTRACTING ERRORS AND SOME FOLDERS ARE NOT POPULATED)!

    thanks

  23. #433
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    935
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 426 Posts

    Just d/l it and it works fine for me

  24. #434
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    8,122
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Just d/l it and it works fine for me
    Me too, all good.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Jkauf55 (01-12-2012), Steph53940 (01-12-2012)

  26. #435
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ¸„ø¤º°¨``°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨``°º¤ø„¸
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Hi Ian you really rocks man

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (01-12-2012)

  28. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Me too, all good.
    Hello
    Just tried again and still errors upon extracting?
    the ion dir is empty

    please help!! or can someone kindly mail it to me ??
    pretty please

    please ignore as I have extracted it now
    Last edited by shamjosh; 01-12-2012 at 06:08 AM.

  29. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    Attachment 560506


    HERE is the download for the 4-Day Forecast to be used with Ians UNiAW5.0 (or like myself his mod for Existenz)
    REQUIREMENTS: PerPageHtml+ (regular PerPageHtml will NOT work as it can only handle 1 widget per page).

    This includes ONLY the 4 day forecast. Dock Icons are from ExistenZ (paid theme) and of course UniAW5.0 can be found on the first page.

    D/L link below and ssh it to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHtml/ *HERE*
    Open PPH+ and select Page1 -> Add widget ->select UniAW5.0 All in One then Add Widget -> 4-Day Weather Forecast.
    Attachment 560509
    Press Home button and phone should respring and itll show up.

    To set your Location: Open Widget.html (4-Day Weather Forecast folder) and scroll down to var Locale= Enter your Country Location, save and respring.

    This HTML is a file that was made by Max Patrese and edited/used by Mone.

    DOWNLOAD: 4-Day Weather Forecast.rar
    sorry friend but I can not find the path D / L link below and ssh it to / var / mobile / Library / PerPageHtml / * HERE (perpageHTML not found) can anyone help

  30. #438
    @Ian:Thx for the detailed explaining the White Omega mod but for some reasons my clock hands doesnt show up i follow our instructions replace altough the clock hands with the omega ones but no luck

  31. #439
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,172
    Thanks
    8,122
    Thanked 20,684 Times in 4,123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    @Ian:Thx for the detailed explaining the White Omega mod but for some reasons my clock hands doesnt show up i follow our instructions replace altough the clock hands with the omega ones but no luck
    I just tried it on mine with the exact files I posted and all works fine!
    You changed the name in the html file?
    You moved the clock hands FOLDER into the correct place? (not the hand "files" but the complete folder, so inside the themes "clockhands" folder you will now have another FOLDER called "White Omega hands".
    You copied & pasted all the css code?

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-12-2012), It's Mi (01-14-2012), snakeeater01 (01-12-2012)

  33. #440
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    774
    Thanks
    935
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 426 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by koyote_0942 View Post
    sorry friend but I can not find the path D / L link below and ssh it to / var / mobile / Library / PerPageHtml / * HERE (perpageHTML not found) can anyone help
    D/l = Download. So download the link, extract the folder to desktop then ssh to /var/mobile/Library/PerPageHtml and put the 4-day weather forecast folder inside the PerPageHtml folder.

    If you don't have the PerPageHtml folder then you didn't A) didn't d/l the app or B) you didn't respring after install.
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 01-12-2012 at 08:44 AM.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    koyote_0942 (01-12-2012)

Page 22 of 162 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •