+ Reply
Page 157 of 162 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll Daily Report. Hi all, I added a static layer of clouds behind the normal floating ones in the thunderstorm condition, felt it just needed filling
...
  1. #3121
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Daily Report.

    Hi all,

    I added a static layer of clouds behind the normal floating ones in the thunderstorm condition, felt it just needed filling out and didn't want to add 20 more animated ones. I might also do this with the rain condition, will see what it looks like on the phone first.

    I found an error in my code (not Dacals fault) with the alignment, it would load the wrong overlay only at night, fixed that. Actuall I may re-code this links out of the js file and into the css files... maybe, yeah I will, I think.

    I think I can add a balloon with an option for it in the config file, just means doing it a different way from previously done.

    Sorry, no flying saucers, what about a floating astronaut on the clear nights? No.. just joking about that too.

    Quite enjoying getting back into coding, quite a few idea's floating about in my head.
    Ian,

    Great job so far all is working on the main issues which is huge for all of us. Thanks for the time and concern and I am so glad you jumped back into this. You are the perfect person for the job you even have the patience to deal with us. I also saw the alignment issue. But I could not figure out why sometimes good and sometimes it was high. Balloons are a great idea we always loved them. It is evident I for one can give up on the HTCaniPPH widget as this one is a perfect replacement. I am running both on different pages as far as 5.0 All in one and 6.0. I love how this one is working but in the all 5.0 in one I am using the calendar in the middle I like that a lot. Is there a way I could add the calendar and move the four day forecast maybe to the top or the bottom. If so please tell me how and I will give it a try.


    UniAW5.0-homescreen.png

    Thanks again Ian

    QT

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-26-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  3. #3122
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,879
    Thanks
    4,215
    Thanked 9,019 Times in 4,527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    And here's how:

    In all weather.js files that have clouds (and haze/fog if you want) adjust these 2 figures, the first figure will be the fastest time a cloud completes the animation, and the second figure will be the slowest time.

    For testing, set both to the same speed and look at the clouds, find a figure for the fastest you want then do the same for the slowest you want then change both these figures into the code.

    Thanks, Ian! You're always a teacher with examples! That's so much more helpful than leaving us on our own!

    Appreciated!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-26-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  5. #3123
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,219 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    Ian,

    Great job so far all is working on the main issues which is huge for all of us. Thanks for the time and concern and I am so glad you jumped back into this. You are the perfect person for the job you even have the patience to deal with us. I also saw the alignment issue. But I could not figure out why sometimes good and sometimes it was high. Balloons are a great idea we always loved them. It is evident I for one can give up on the HTCaniPPH widget as this one is a perfect replacement. I am running both on different pages as far as 5.0 All in one and 6.0. I love how this one is working but in the all 5.0 in one I am using the calendar in the middle I like that a lot. Is there a way I could add the calendar and move the four day forecast maybe to the top or the bottom. If so please tell me how and I will give it a try.


    Attachment 627874

    Thanks again Ian

    QT
    Thanks,

    Maybe I can do a version with the Calendar later, but the forecast takes up the space of your 4 icons around the calendar. The forecast icon positions are set in the Widget.html file.
    Basically you need to put the "Calendar.html" file and put it in the UniAW6 folder (same place as the Widget.html), then add this line of code in the "Widget.html" head section:
    <object data="Calendar.html"type="text/html" height="480" width="320"></object>
    That will give you the calendar on the screen as it's a self contained html file (has the css and js in the html file), now just re-position the forecast icons and hide the UniAW6 forecast background by adding "display: none;" to the "#forecastbg" setting in the css file.

    BTY, you know if you install "Five-Column SB" it will make your 4 SB icons sit in the correct place? I designed this calendar for five column setup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda6ls View Post
    Looks awesome Ian...will donate when done brother!
    Thanks very much M8, but please: NO DONATIONS.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-26-2013 at 07:21 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-26-2013), sigit (03-26-2013), The_Durben (03-27-2013)

  7. #3124
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    LOL, no worries M8, it was partly my fault too because I changed it in the js files but forgot to change it in the html.. duh! LOL.

    Another thing I did, when I was adding the stars to the night showers I somehow was working with the js file from iph5 and the css file from iph4 , no idea how I managed to mix them up, so after I sussed this out I went and re-did the titles on all the js and css files with "iph4" or "iph5" at the end of the name.

    ==============================================



    Just scale it down in the weather condition css files that use it.

    ==============================================



    LOL.. funny, Or something like this for the clear nights with the stars & meteors. I'm serious.



    ==============================================



    LOL.. I don't think you mean this kind of Dutchie:

    "Dutchie (doughnut)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The dutchie is a Canadian doughnut, It is a square, yeast lifted doughnut containing raisins that is coated with a sugary glaze."
    good idea Ian,i'm agree with all that..

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-26-2013), King_O_Hill (03-26-2013), The_Durben (03-27-2013)

  9. #3125
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Ian,

    You really are amazing thank you for the help and understanding I am working on it tonight and I will keep you posted.

    BTW that image was early on I did add springtomize and I have the additional icons.

    Thanks again
    Last edited by iamaqtpa2t; 03-26-2013 at 08:12 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-26-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  11. #3126
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks,

    Maybe I can do a version with the Calendar later, but the forecast takes up the space of your 4 icons around the calendar. The forecast icon positions are set in the Widget.html file.
    Basically you need to put the "Calendar.html" file and put it in the UniAW6 folder (same place as the Widget.html), then add this line of code in the "Widget.html" head section:
    <object data="Calendar.html"type="text/html" height="480" width="320"></object>
    That will give you the calendar on the screen as it's a self contained html file (has the css and js in the html file), now just re-position the forecast icons and hide the UniAW6 forecast background by adding "display: none;" to the "#forecastbg" setting in the css file.

    BTY, you know if you install "Five-Column SB" it will make your 4 SB icons sit in the correct place? I designed this calendar for five column setup.



    Thanks very much M8, but please: NO DONATIONS.


    I think I am almost there what do you think Ian. I reduced the font size and the image size for table and I deleted the 2 tables for the the other 2 days. The only problem is I still have the shifting background for the main weather screen when that is fixed I think I am there. Will the forcast block the rising sun and the moon?

    Thanks again

    UniAW5.0-newuniaw6.png

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-26-2013), King_O_Hill (03-26-2013)

  13. #3127
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,219 Times in 3,920 Posts

    This weather condition is Clear at night, not haze, I just make haze show clear for testing my astronaut.

    I will add an option for the spaceman in the config file. (only available in clear night conditions).

    I have not finished the clock yet (it still has old hands)



    ==========================================

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    I think I am almost there what do you think Ian. I reduced the font size and the image size for table and I deleted the 2 tables for the the other 2 days. The only problem is I still have the shifting background for the main weather screen when that is fixed I think I am there. Will the forcast block the rising sun and the moon?
    Thanks again
    Here's the position fix.

    In the UniAW6.js file, near the bottom, look for the code titled "POSITION OF SUN/MOON" and replace the whole section with this code:

    Code:
    		if ((time_to_change_wall < dayhour) || (time_to_change_wall > nighthour)) {
    				where = "night";
    				if (time_to_change_wall < dayhour) { time_to_change_wall = time_to_change_wall +24 };
    				if (Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left === true){
    				pTranslate = parseInt((1-(time_to_change_wall - nighthour)/ DurationOfNight)*320);
    				} else {
    				pTranslate = parseInt(((time_to_change_wall - nighthour)/ DurationOfNight)*320);}
    				document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("moonray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				
    				if (iPhoneType === "iph4") {
    				document.getElementById("weatherWall").src="Images/day_night/night.png";
    				} else {
    				document.getElementById("weatherWall").src="Images/day_night_iph5/night.png";}					
    				} else {
    				
    				where = "day";
    				if (Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left === true){
    				pTranslate = parseInt((1-(time_to_change_wall - dayhour)/ DurationOfDay)*320);
    				} else {
    				pTranslate = parseInt(((time_to_change_wall - dayhour)/ DurationOfDay)*320);}
    				document.getElementById("sun").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				document.getElementById("sunray").style.webkitTransform = "translateX("+pTranslate+"px)";
    				
    				if (iPhoneType === "iph4") {
    				document.getElementById("weatherWall").src="Images/day_night/night.png";
    				} else {	
    				document.getElementById("weatherWall").src="Images/day_night_iph5/night.png";}
    				}
    The Sun/moon will block the forecast icons, but you can set this in the UniAW6 css file (iph4 for you I believe)

    Scroll down near the bottom and find the section of code titled "FORECASTS"
    Adjust the z-index for all 3 items to 500 (I don't know why I have two on 100 and one on 500!!)

    Note, the cloudContainer z-index is 122, so if you want your clouds on top of the forecast icons then you adjust the z-index of your forecast stuff to a lower number (121). The higher numbers will always cover the lower ones.

    REMEMBER THIS IS BETA, YOU WILL HAVE TO REDO THIS IN NEXT UPDADTE!!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-img_0118.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-26-2013 at 10:20 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-26-2013), SHARON1O (03-27-2013), The_Durben (03-27-2013)

  15. #3128
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,219 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ian, we need hot air balloons too!
    Done, in sunny and partly cloudy conditions only.
    Added an option in the config file to turn on balloons or not.
    Added an option in the config file for how many balloons you want (minimum 1, maximum 5).

    Again, ignore the weather description, only testing.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-img_0119.png  

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-27-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), lostinthemes (03-31-2013), SHARON1O (03-27-2013), The_Durben (03-27-2013)

  17. #3129
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,325
    Thanks
    41,331
    Thanked 17,452 Times in 6,379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Done, in sunny and partly cloudy conditions only.
    Added an option in the config file to turn on balloons or not.
    Added an option in the config file for how many balloons you want (minimum 1, maximum 5).

    Again, ignore the weather description, only testing.

    Nice work bro! Is it time for another beta release?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), NewdestinyX (03-27-2013)

  19. #3130
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,219 Times in 3,920 Posts

    A day or 2 I hope Brain.

    Sorry it's so long M8.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-27-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), NewdestinyX (03-27-2013), The_Durben (03-27-2013)

  21. #3131
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Yeah Ian i wanna see balloons from my window,😂lol..


  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  23. #3132
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,879
    Thanks
    4,215
    Thanked 9,019 Times in 4,527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Nice work bro! Is it time for another beta release?
    Ooo. Brian beat me to it.. Yeah baby.. Time for a new beta.. ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    A day or 2 I hope Brian.

    Sorry it's so long M8.
    Understood, Ian! Take ur time. I'm just impatient. Aliens, hot air balloons..., WOOHOO!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  25. #3133
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    A day or 2 I hope Brain.

    Sorry it's so long M8.
    No rush Ian,take ur time.. 👊

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  27. #3134
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,325
    Thanks
    41,331
    Thanked 17,452 Times in 6,379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    A day or 2 I hope Brain.

    Sorry it's so long M8.
    No worries mate. You are progressing a lot faster than I ever could. Just looking forward to experiencing all the goodies.

    Thanks for all your effort!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), The_Durben (03-27-2013)

  29. #3135
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

    Hi Ian loving the balloons. Sorry I've been silent on the beta you sent me been crazy at work.

    Ill be good for next one if you need me
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  31. #3136
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I remember that ! Very funny ! Maybe a good idea... Imagine each weather condition with different aliens, ufo, and /or on a different place/planet (2 moons, 3 suns with various colors, purple grass,...). Cool... It gives me some ideas...

    U.F.O.(AW). I must ask some advices to mulder and scully...
    I like you're thinking Dacal
    Would be a very fun widget.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    No worries mate. You are progressing a lot faster than I ever could. Just looking forward to experiencing all the goodies.

    Thanks for all your effort!
    +1
    Last edited by The_Durben; 03-27-2013 at 11:14 AM.

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), Dacal (03-27-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), The.Drifter (03-27-2013)

  33. #3137
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I like you're thinking Dacal
    Would be a very fun widget.
    When i have the time, i will try.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), The.Drifter (03-27-2013), The_Durben (03-28-2013)

  35. #3138
    What's Jailbreak? Twrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey All

    New to this thread as well, just wanted to say I'm pretty new to all this jailbreak stuff, but I'm pretty tech savvy. I actually got to the point where I had the Timeless HD theme setup and tried to add UniAW5.0 on top of it and I liked the layout at first, but realized that that Timeless HD is out of date at this point, which may be the cause of the issue I am having, but the clouds actually hang out at the top right hand corner of the screen and it looks like they want to start where they should but quickly glitch to the upper right corner. I tried my hand with editing some of the coding but they just want to hang out up there. Everything else works like a charm.

    Reading through the posts so far this year I should probably just wait for 6.0 to get released and all will be well, which I'm extremely excited for, I was just wondering if you have heard of that happening in the past and if its an easy fix?

    I Just have the versions I could get from Cydia and have no idea if they have been edited by a third party before being posted there, but I've already adjusted Winterboard with every combination i could think of, and here's what my 5.0LS and SB looks like.
    UniAW5.0-photo-mar-23-7-25-36-pm.pngUniAW5.0-photo-mar-27-1-32-46-pm.png

    At this point the clouds are the same on ls and sb.

    Thanks, You guys are awesome!

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Twrex For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (03-30-2013)

  37. #3139
    What's Jailbreak? WiWoNgO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Iv'e got a question for Dacal,

    Iv'e just been looking through the js files and think this line may be in the wrong place, at present it is under the "} else {" for nighttime, should I move this to a position below where the "} else {" closes? So it is working in day & night? (see screen shot) Thanks Dacal.





    It's not really good practice to delete it altogether, could somebody you try this and let me know please:

    <meta name="viewport" content="width=320, user-scalable=no" />

    If that doesn't work please try this one:

    <meta name="viewport" content="width=320, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, minimum-scale=1.0 user-scalable=no" />

    Thanks.
    Hi Ian can you explain where exactly I need to enter this link in accent sb to get a wallpaper on top? Tank you sooo much Here are the pics ImageUploadedByModMyi1364423047.032561.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1364423057.079180.jpg

  38. #3140
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,219 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Twrex View Post
    Hey All

    New to this thread as well, just wanted to say I'm pretty new to all this jailbreak stuff, but I'm pretty tech savvy. I actually got to the point where I had the Timeless HD theme setup and tried to add UniAW5.0 on top of it and I liked the layout at first, but realized that that Timeless HD is out of date at this point, which may be the cause of the issue I am having, but the clouds actually hang out at the top right hand corner of the screen and it looks like they want to start where they should but quickly glitch to the upper right corner. I tried my hand with editing some of the coding but they just want to hang out up there. Everything else works like a charm.

    Reading through the posts so far this year I should probably just wait for 6.0 to get released and all will be well, which I'm extremely excited for, I was just wondering if you have heard of that happening in the past and if its an easy fix?

    I Just have the versions I could get from Cydia and have no idea if they have been edited by a third party before being posted there, but I've already adjusted Winterboard with every combination i could think of, and here's what my 5.0LS and SB looks like.
    Attachment 627941Attachment 627942

    At this point the clouds are the same on ls and sb.

    Thanks, You guys are awesome!
    Hi Twrex,

    Welcome to MMI

    Unfortunately there is no way I can help you without seeing everything you have. I don't know what version you got from Cydia but I removed it from Cydia years ago!

    I have not seen this issue before.

    Only thing I can say to you is to wait for v6, sorry but I really don't want to start digging into very old versions of the UniAW again M8. Hope you understand.

    ===================================

    Quote Originally Posted by WiWoNgO View Post
    Hi Ian can you explain where exactly I need to enter this link in accent sb to get a wallpaper on top? Tank you sooo much Here are the pics
    Oo, version 2!!, LockBackground.jpg from "mobile/Library/SpringBoard" stopped working way back when IOS5 (or was it 4?) came out!
    Best you make a new folder in your theme called "wallpaper", put your wallpaper in it, and change that link to point to your wallpaper inside the wallpaper folder.
    But you should have a div assigned to it and have it's style settings set up in css.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-27-2013 at 05:17 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), The_Durben (03-28-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts