Page 150 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

Thanks
    Thanked 19,854 Times in 3,991 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carly1200 View Post
    Is the original post, updated.?
    Not yet. A few more days please. Messing with stars/meteors today. Need to hear from Dacal before I add them for public release.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (03-23-2013), cuzin (03-23-2013), King_O_Hill (03-22-2013), sigit (03-23-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Are the meteors for all locations or just Russia?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-23-2013), lostinthemes (03-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Not yet. A few more days please. Messing with stars/meteors today. Need to hear from Dacal before I add them for public release.
    Ian,
    Are you implying that UNIAW and Dacal's weather animation styles are going to merge in UNIAW6? Or will you both be keeping your distinctive looks?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Are the meteors for all locations or just Russia?
    Iv'e spent all day on these things + the stars, got nothing else done!

Just hope nobody has a problem with them cracking your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ian,
    Are you implying that UNIAW and Dacal's weather animation styles are going to merge in UNIAW6? Or will you both be keeping your distinctive looks?
    Both will have distinctive looks, the UniAW looks almost the same as ever, only better!, plus I got Dacal permission to add his stars and meteor animations, again fully modded to fit the UniAW
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-23-2013 at 07:51 AM.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-23-2013), Dacal (03-23-2013), Darrenrooster (03-23-2013), iamaqtpa2t (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-23-2013), The_Durben (03-23-2013)

Both will have distinctive looks, the UniAW looks almost the same as ever, only better!, plus I got Dacal permission to add his stars and meteor animations, again fully modded to fit the UniAW
    Cool!! Because I like to go back and forth between the distinctive looks. I love them both. Thanks, Ian.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013)

Thanks

So I set the Haze condition to show partly cloudy animations but I'm just too slow to catch them meteors.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0076.PNG 
Views:	306 
Size:	886.3 KB 
ID:	627502  

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-23-2013), Darrenrooster (03-23-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-23-2013), King_O_Hill (03-23-2013), sigit (03-23-2013), The_Durben (03-23-2013)

So I set the Haze condition to show partly cloudy animations but I'm just too slow to catch them meteors.

that's cool Ian,..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013)

Ian, one thing i think you must change : the moon : it's blurry and not the same level as other things.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013), King_O_Hill (03-23-2013), sigit (03-23-2013)

Ian, quick TacoHTML coding question. I love the testing scenario you explained pages back about how by copying the myLocation.txt file to the root directory of the widget and changing the location.js to reference it - that we could make use of LivePreview in TacoHTML for editing. Love it. Love the software. Now - riddle me this. I'm working on a scenario where I want one main SB Widget running in the background on all pages but page 1. So that's loaded in Winterboard and then I want to run a single PerPageHTML widget overtop page 1 and FULLY cover the first page (home page) of the SB widget I'm running. The problem is the z-indexes of the two different widgets make for the situation where I can see the main SB widgets on all pages THROUGH the PerPage widget on page 1. I know it's simply a matter of adjusting the images and data on the PerPage widget. BUT HOW can I run TWO WIDGETS at a time in TacoHTML's LivePreview to check my settings as I change z-index settings.

Is there a way to have both Wallpaper.html of the SB widget I want on all pages - running at the same time in a LivePreview window as the Widget.html of the PerPage widget for my testing purposes?

Thanks for any help you could offer. I know you're busy with more 'pressing matters'. So make this low priority. And thanks in advance!

Grant

Add the widget you want on top as an object data in the other HTML and z-index it on top
    Then run the main html in Taco and it will run that and the object data widget
    Then you can just remove the object data script after

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-23-2013), Dacal (03-23-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013), NewdestinyX (03-23-2013), sigit (03-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Add the widget you want on top as an object data in the other HTML and z-index it on top
    Then run the main html in Taco and it will run that and the object data widget
    Then you can just remove the object data script after
    Yeah. Thanks, D. After I wrote that - I remember the 'object data' coding concept you taught me about a while ago and though that that might be the way to try this. But the one I want on top and the one underneath have entirely separate folders of data and JS and CSS, etc.. How do I get the Object data call to look for the other folder on the Mac?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,941 Times in 6,525 Posts

Yeah. Thanks, D. After I wrote that - I remember the 'object data' coding concept you taught me about a while ago and though that that might be the way to try this. But the one I want on top and the one underneath have entirely separate folders of data and JS and CSS, etc.. How do I get the Object data call to look for the other folder on the Mac?
    Put all the folders in the main folder of your wallpaper.html. Keep the folder structure, don't separate it. If there are folders that have the sme name, like say images, then you will need to name it like images1 and then make all references to it in that widget images1

Does that make sense?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Put all the folders in the main folder of your wallpaper.html. Keep the folder structure, don't separate it. If there are folders that have the sme name, like say images, then you will need to name it like images1 and then make all references to it in that widget images1

Does that make sense?
    Yeah. Thanks. I found an easier way - I think -- well at least it worked. I just dragged the folder of the 'underneath' element INTO the folder of the PerPageElement I want to run on top. And then in the OBJECT DATA call I simply had to reference a path (Object Data= "MJSmashIp5/Wallpaper.html") -- something like that. Then when I opened in Taco - everything I was seeing on my phone appeared in the LivePreview. I needed to make sure my Object Data Line said Z-index:0 so it didn't add any additional Z-index info. Well at least I think that's what I needed to do.

My next challenge is that when I'm running Ferlop's SB widget as a PerPageHTML widget for page 1 only (over top my usual MJSmash SB widget) I can get the perpage to completely hide page 1 of MJSmash. BUT the PerPage also covers all my icons - 'visually'. I can still clik on them and launch them if I guess their position -- but I can't SEE them visually. At what z-index level do icons live? Or am I on the wrong track.

I've used a ZILLION PerPageHTML widgets that don't cover the icons visually - so there must have been something in my conversion of Ferlop's SB widget to PerPage - that has covered up the icons visually. It's a z-index thing - right?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (03-23-2013)

Thanks

A PerPage widget that goes over the top of the Icons????? Never heard of this. I got to see that widget M8.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-23-2013)

Thanks

A PerPage widget that goes over the top of the Icons????? Never heard of this. I got to see that widget M8.
    Yeah, I haven't used PP in a long time, but this would be a first for me too.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

27. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013)

Ill send it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013)

Thanks

Ill send it.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yeah, I haven't used PP in a long time, but this would be a first for me too.
    Not true gents. I made an interactive slideshow for perpage+
    It supports a widget plist so you can place over the icons.
    Prior to iWidget this is how I got touch function on springboard
    Actually was a first done one with wynd when he was creating the update.
    Who knew it was one of the last since...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-23-2013), King_O_Hill (03-23-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not true gents. I made an interactive slideshow for perpage+
    It supports a widget plist so you can place over the icons.
    Prior to iWidget this is how I got touch function on springboard
    Actually was a first done one with wynd when he was creating the update.
    Who knew it was one of the last since...
    What do you think Ferlop did to his SB widget that would have, upon simply changing wallpaper.html to widget.html, allowed his center image to float over the icons?

All I did was convert it to a per page widget by changing the name of the.html file. Then I created a div called "everything" which placed a box around the whole widget and moved it to -20 pixels because perpage widgets don't align with SB widgets. They're off by 20px.

That's all I did. Is there a way to attach things in the modmyi app?

Thanks

What do you think Ferlop did to his SB widget that would have, upon simply changing wallpaper.html to widget.html, allowed his center image to float over the icons?

All I did was convert it to a per page widget by changing the name of the.html file. Then I created a div called "everything" which placed a box around the whole widget and moved it to -20 pixels because perpage widgets don't align with SB widgets. They're off by 20px.

That's all I did. Is there a way to attach things in the modmyi app?
    So it must be in the widget plist file.

Durben, do you have an example of where/how to do this in a plist file? I might not need Wynds .dylib file in this case for the "in front of icons" version.

So I woke up this morning to a partly cloudy weather with a sun and stars + meteors
    I had placed a "}" in the wrong place.
    Fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Ian, one thing i think you must change : the moon : it's blurry and not the same level as other things.
    Your right M8, funny how the things that are staring you right in the face elude you sometimes.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-23-2013 at 08:26 PM.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-24-2013), King_O_Hill (03-23-2013), sigit (03-23-2013), The_Durben (03-23-2013)

Page 150 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 ... LastLast