+ Reply
Page 148 of 162 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138146147148149150 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll Thanks Dacal, Oh dear, sleep head tomorrow then!! All the best. Maybe I should put an option in the config file to reverse the sun/moon
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks Dacal,

Oh dear, sleep head tomorrow then!!

All the best.

Maybe I should put an option in the config file to reverse the sun/moon animation

PS remember to change your haze animation!
    For the haze, it was a choice, because the night haze wallpaper on basalt LS was a city, with no sky. I forget to correct this on topaz LS. Thx

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), mkheinz (03-21-2013), The_Durben (03-22-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 3,857 Posts

Hey Dacal, you are welcome to the wiper M8, it's not really realistic but it's a bit of fun and there is an option to turn it off.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-21-2013), Dacal (03-22-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), The_Durben (03-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me cuzin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 379 Posts

This was a good conversation to read, thank you guys for always going that extra mile to help out!
    Twitter - @brokenmind09
    20GB of free cloud storage - https://copy.com/?r=WzHJu8

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), mkheinz (03-21-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cuzin View Post
    This was a good conversation to read, thank you guys for always going that extra mile to help out!
    I like helping people and also like learning.

When I 1st made the UniAW it used iFrame and lots of html files but I knew everything about it because I coded it! But iFrame had two major drawbacks: 1. It is near impossible to place a div on top of iFrame, and 2. iFrame caused a flash of white screen as it loaded.

So then I met Dacal, he totally converted it to get rid of iFrame altogether, this was fantastic but it left me a bit blind as I didn't know much javascript at that time (or html, or css ) Now I am learning bit by bit, I learn to understand much more of Dacal's script, when questions come up that I don't know the answer to like "how can I reverse the sun/moon" I HAVE to find the answer, I don't know why, it's just the way I am I guess.

I owe a very lot to Dacal, and learn loads from him, together we have created the standard for animated weather on the iphone that most theme creators/modders use today. Long may it last.

I will always try to help out with requests, no matter how weird they seem.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-21-2013 at 10:21 PM.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (03-22-2013), cuzin (03-22-2013), Dacal (03-22-2013), King_O_Hill (03-21-2013), lostinthemes (03-26-2013), mkheinz (03-21-2013), Nic.man (03-22-2013), SHARON1O (03-25-2013), sigit (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-22-2013), The_Durben (03-22-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Thanks

Got it M8, sorry I didn't notice the "1-" before (old eyes!!) Tested and it works. Thanks again for the lesson. You need to be a bit of a mathematician for this too then.

So "mkheinz", hope your listening, just add that "1-" in the UniAW.js file and that's it.

Cheers Dacal, now back to V6.
    yes brothers...i am listening.......and very happy....thank you so much guys

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mkheinz For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-22-2013)

Thanks

I like helping people and also like learning.

When I 1st made the UniAW it used iFrame and lots of html files but I knew everything about it because I coded it! But iFrame had two major drawbacks: 1. It is near impossible to place a div on top of iFrame, and 2. iFrame caused a flash of white screen as it loaded.

So then I met Dacal, he totally converted it to get rid of iFrame altogether, this was fantastic but it left me a bit blind as I didn't know much javascript at that time (or html, or css ) Now I am learning bit by bit, I learn to understand much more of Dacal's script, when questions come up that I don't know the answer to like "how can I reverse the sun/moon" I HAVE to find the answer, I don't know why, it's just the way I am I guess.

I owe a very lot to Dacal, and learn loads from him, together we have created the standard for animated weather on the iphone that most theme creators/modders use today. Long may it last.

I will always try to help out with requests, no matter how weird they seem.
    Good to see you have come a long way while keeping that eagerness to learn & help. I tend to see your guys' code in everything out there, you guys have got us all hooked on these weather widgets!

I have always been one to learn new things & spend hours digging in until I figure things out. My biggest problem is I don't like asking for help, I usually end up spending hours on something that could've gotten done in 5 mins if I would just ask. Like this widget I'm looking at now, I have converted a couple widgets to GPS before, just to learn how...but this one eludes me for some reason.

Anyway, I appreciate what all you guys do for the community...I've been quiet a long time just watching but want to get more involved to contribute my small share to the community.
    Twitter - @brokenmind09

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-22-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-22-2013)

Thanks

What's up Dacal, can't sleep?

Thanks

What's up Dacal, can't sleep?
    No more, i must go to work now... I PM you my latest ToPaz LS, i changed minor things (not very important, like a city GPS and neighborhood option, more usefull). Maybe it can help you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-22-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    No more, i must go to work now... I PM you my latest ToPaz LS, i changed minor things (not very important, like a city GPS and neighborhood option, more usefull). Maybe it can help you.
    1pm...I wish it was afternoon here, just hit 12am
    Twitter - @brokenmind09

Thanks

No, 8:30 am. I wanted to say to Ian " I have sent to you a Private Message)" .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No, 8:30 am. I wanted to say to Ian " I have sent to you a Private Message)" .
    LOL, sorry about that. I read that as a 1 instead of I. Eyes are tired.
    Twitter - @brokenmind09

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cuzin For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-22-2013)

Thanks

LOL, sorry about that. I read that as a 1 instead of I. Eyes are tired.
    Lol...

Ooo, you changed it again? Thanks, downloading now, also sent you my latest one incase you want to have a look.

Was trying your sun reflection in the UniAW, it's beautiful but it's not plaging ball with the UniAW, yet.. it floats all the way across the screen LOL.. But I think I know why now after out conversation earlier.

Hey bud, what "desert" are you in LOL, are you somewhere between LA and Los Vagas?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-22-2013 at 01:59 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-22-2013), Dacal (03-22-2013)

Thanks

UniAW6.0 Change log (Updated)

So here is where I'm at now, (almost time for bed) tomorrow I will try to do all the settings for the iphone 4 and then in the next day or two, pass it out to a few of you for testing.

I kinda went crazy today with extra options in the Config file, I even add one for the sun/moon floating across the screen in the opposite direction (I know at least one person that will use it)

Went kinda crazy with the second hand options on the clock too but I remember many requests/questions about the 2 second hands when I released version 4 & 5, so just trying to make life easier for me.

Won't be too long now (unless I can think of anything else to add). Suggestions are welcome.

===========================================

Now has 7 languages (Italian, Finnish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish & English)

Changed the rainbow image.

Made a wiper in C4d.
    Got the wiper in it's own div so you can adjust it's z-index separately (from rainbow/lightening)
    Added the wiper to all wet conditions. (iph5 only so far)

Extra options added to the Config file:
    Option for showing the rainbow or not (only in daytime showers conditions)
    Option for full screen fog/haze. (or only in top half of screen)
    Option for showing the animated wiper or not (only available in wet conditions)
    Option for using "neighborhood" name for "City" (Thanks Dacal)
    Options for the second hand (analog clock), you can have the big second hand working, the small second hand working, both second hands working or no second hands.
    Option for changing sun & moon direction, i.e.. float across the screen from left to right or from right to left.

Made and added new HD cloud images

Lots of settings tweaks, basically add more things as now we don't have the iPhone 3G so much, so added much more rain drops, speeded the falling drops up, more clouds... things like this.

Analog clock: Removed unused hand images and css code.

Completed all settings for iPhone5.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-22-2013 at 07:30 AM.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (03-22-2013), Alexweli69 (03-22-2013), blkmini (03-22-2013), CrazyChester (03-22-2013), cuzin (03-22-2013), Dacal (03-22-2013), Darrenrooster (03-22-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-22-2013), King_O_Hill (03-22-2013), lostinthemes (03-26-2013), mkheinz (03-22-2013), NewdestinyX (03-22-2013), RandyTG (03-22-2013), sigit (03-24-2013), The.Drifter (03-22-2013), xxupsxx (03-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,708 Times in 4,397 Posts

UniAW6.0 Change log (Updated)

So here is where I'm at now, (almost time for bed) tomorrow I will try to do all the settings for the iphone 4 and then in the next day or two, pass it out to a few of you for testing.

I kinda went crazy today with extra options in the Config file, I even add one for the sun/moon floating across the screen in the opposite direction (I know at least one person that will use it)

Went kinda crazy with the second hand options on the clock too but I remember many requests/questions about the 2 second hands when I released version 4 & 5, so just trying to make life easier for me.

Won't be too long now (unless I can think of anything else to add). Suggestions are welcome.

===========================================

Now has 7 languages (Italian, Finnish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish & English)

Changed the rainbow image.

Made a wiper in C4d.
    Got the wiper in it's own div so you can adjust it's z-index separately (from rainbow/lightening)
    Added the wiper to all wet conditions. (iph5 only so far)

Extra options added to the Config file:
    Option for showing the rainbow or not (only in daytime showers conditions)
    Option for full screen fog/haze. (or only in top half of screen)
    Option for showing the animated wiper or not (only available in wet conditions)
    Option for using "neighborhood" name for "City" (Thanks Dacal)
    Options for the second hand (analog clock), you can have the big second hand working, the small second hand working, both second hands working or no second hands.
    Option for changing sun & moon direction, i.e.. float across the screen from left to right or from right to left.

Made and added new HD cloud images

Lots of settings tweaks, basically add more things as now we don't have the iPhone 3G so much, so added much more rain drops, speeded the falling drops up, more clouds... things like this.

Analog clock: Removed unused hand images and css code.

Completed all settings for iPhone5.
    So excited Ian. Would be happy to test for you. Will you be keeping all versions of UNIAW? winterBoard, dylib, per page?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

Thank you, Ian, for your time and effort into the UNIAW

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So excited Ian. Would be happy to test for you. Will you be keeping all versions of UNIAW? winterBoard, dylib, per page?
    I'll send you a copy M8.

Only PerPage for now, but soon after I will do the WinterBoard version, Lockscreen, in the "in front of icons" version. But I just did the PerPage one now till I'm sure there is no issues.

Not sure if I should start a new thread because page one of this thread is now very complicated, but maybe the moderators would not like another UniAW thread, and there is a lot of good info on this thread.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-22-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looking forward to this and appreciate all the efforts put into it

You seemed to have included most options. Now, does the wiper move faster if rain is stronger lol - again many thanks

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Thank you, Ian, for your time and effort into the UNIAW
    Thanks you also.

Quote Originally Posted by blkmini View Post
    Looking forward to this and appreciate all the efforts put into it

You seemed to have included most options. Now, does the wiper move faster if rain is stronger lol - again many thanks
    Hey there's an idea, 3 speeds.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

blkmini (03-22-2013), cuzin (03-22-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-22-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,826 Times in 6,147 Posts

Ian, I have an iph4, 4s & 5 if you need help testing.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,708 Times in 4,397 Posts

I'll send you a copy M8.

Only PerPage for now, but soon after I will do the WinterBoard version, Lockscreen, in the "in front of icons" version. But I just did the PerPage one now till I'm sure there is no issues.

Not sure if I should start a new thread because page one of this thread is now very complicated, but maybe the moderators would not like another UniAW thread, and there is a lot of good info on this thread.
    Thanks, Ian. I'm a thorough tester. And have a 4, 4S and 5. I'll let you know if I find anything. Can't wait to see the wiper thing.. And as far as options go - wait til you see what Durben and Drifter can do when incorporating your weather code into an iWidget. There's a whole options page linked to the HTML and CSS. Amazing stuff. Looking forward to this update. Unlike theme threads that some modders have been breaking into IP4 skins and IP5 skins threads - I think UNIAW 6.) will be enough different that it could warrant its own thread. But that's just my opinion. Ask 2K1, blkcadi and Simon what they think.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post: