+ Reply
Page 138 of 162 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dacal Hi ! I have changed a lot of minor things, guys. You cannot only replace your location. js by mine . Brother Dacal have you shared
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,954 Times in 4,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi ! I have changed a lot of minor things, guys. You cannot only replace your location.js by mine .
    Brother Dacal have you shared your working version of basalt LS yet?

I just noticed the non updating what everyone says on my versions =(

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

Yes, BaSalt link is up to date. I post it one or two pages back.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-13-2013), cuzin (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,717 Times in 4,401 Posts

Yes, BaSalt link is up to date. I post it one or two pages back.
    Been back thru 3 pages and don't see the link, Dacal..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Been back thru 3 pages and don't see the link, Dacal..
    2 pages : UniAW5.0

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-13-2013), cuzin (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-13-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,838 Times in 6,153 Posts

2 pages : UniAW5.0
    This version still doesn't solve the updating issues, does it?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This version still doesn't solve the updating issues, does it?
    It's the latest one. It solves the updating issue for me. Not for you ?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-13-2013), cuzin (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-13-2013)

Thanks

I haven't tried it yet, as I wasn't sure if this version was the fix for all issues. It sounds like it is. Gonna load it up and test.

Thanks bro!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-13-2013), Dacal (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,954 Times in 4,150 Posts

Thx Dacal! Thx Ian! Appreciate you guys!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-13-2013), Dacal (03-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

Team I think we have all seen IOS6.1.2 is causing many issues I am seeing them everywhere. I am a hack coder so I am no help to you guys, but I do have a request and a suggestion. The request is after these issues are fixed will you release a version with the new code so us hacks don't have to reprogram all our themes and widgets? And if you do will it be called UniAW6.0 or 5.5 or something so we can identify the new working version. I am having lock up problems with my lockscreen using Mannys theme and Bluetooth headset on turn of Bluetooth Head set reboot phone still locked up. Reboot phone and call into phone and take call lockup gone. Crazy stuff for me to try and figure out. Thanks for all the hard work Love the theme and hope we get it all worked out. Thanks again.

QT

ooops just tried to get into phone with headset off after taking a call and lockscreen is locked up.
    Last edited by iamaqtpa2t; 03-13-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks

Dacal,

So if this does solve the update issues, can I just use the location.js and the main.js (with the additional code for my LS) and be good to go. I have run everything else through my compare software and that's the only places that I find any real differences.

Thanks

Dacal,

So if this does solve the update issues, can I just use the location.js and the main.js (with the additional code for my LS) and be good to go. I have run everything else through my compare software and that's the only places that I find any real differences.
    I think you must adjust a little some other things, like path to folders in the main.js.... The one u send me is the latest ?

EDIT : i confirm : you must adjust minor things. Not the time to do it now...
    Last edited by Dacal; 03-13-2013 at 02:03 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-13-2013)

Thanks

I think you must adjust a little some other things, like path to folders in the main.js.... The one u send me is the latest ?

EDIT : i confirm : you must adjust minor things. Not the time to do it now...
    I will send new link, as I did make a couple of adjustments/additions.

You got PM bud!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 03-13-2013 at 02:25 PM.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,938 Times in 3,859 Posts

Great, I just wake up & you guys are going to sleep LOL..

OK, The very latest Basalt code (with the bad woeid included, just downloaded it now), it looks like this (screen shot below)

I think this is not completely the way it should work, I believe the coordinates are supposed to be in red for the bad woeid, and the "bad woeid" text should remain on the screen.

On the screen shot it looks bad as weather in Maasin is about +30 but you will never have a situation like this unless you fly to a location that can't get the city name from the gps. Normally when driving the weather would be pretty much the same.

I set the update time to 1 minute and can confirm it updates correctly in all situations.

But I think in a bad woeid situation the gps coordinates (or my preference (because the UniAW & many other widgets don't display the coordinates) would be the city name) should be in red text so the user knows it is a bad woeid situation, Or the text "BAD WOEID" should remain on the screen.

So far I don't have this working on the UniAW because my .js files are a little different from Dacal's ones & I have to figure in the differences (right now I'm in a mess with so many widgets and versions LOL), but when I have it fixed I will upload the adjusted files to post 1.

I feel like a beta tester for my M8 Dacal LOL..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-test.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-13-2013 at 05:29 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-13-2013), cuzin (03-13-2013), Dacal (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), King_O_Hill (03-13-2013), lostinthemes (03-15-2013), metaserph (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-13-2013)

Thanks

I'm liking the idea of a truly universal code that we can all adapt and move forward with. This joint collaboration should set the path to move forward more easily. As apple keeps changing the game and making things more difficult including narrowing the path we can take, it only makes sense to pool our resources so we can start with a nice clean base.

I could just be nuts too!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-13-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-13-2013), metaserph (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

I'm liking the idea of a truly universal code that we can all adapt and move forward with. This joint collaboration should set the path to move forward more easily. As apple keeps changing the game and making things more difficult including narrowing the path we can take, it only makes sense to pool our resources so we can start with a nice clean base.

+1000

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,717 Times in 4,401 Posts

You're not nuts at all King. That's a brilliant plan. Dacal and Ian and you are just the three to make it happen!! I can't wait. I'm learning so much reading this thread. Saying very little.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-13-2013), King_O_Hill (03-13-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're not nuts at all King. That's a brilliant plan. Dacal and Ian and you are just the three to make it happen!! I can't wait. I'm learning so much reading this thread. Saying very little.
    Glad you are keeping up. I think we're real close to uniting this into a universal code.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-13-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Hey King, you just read my mind bro, was having so much trouble with the UniAW as there are quite a lot of minor differences in it, was thinking about ditching my UniAW js files and redoing the UniAW using Dacal's newer ones, I don't think Dacal would mind and it's a great idea to make everything universal especially as you say with all the changes happening in IOS & Yahoo, then all widget makers would have to worry about mainly, would be the graphics & touch events.

The only thing is, there is a lot of stuff not in Dacal's code that can be an option in the UniAW, like pressure, rising, feels like, neighborhood, state, etc.. and it's not a pretty thought to have to redo all this!

Maybe Dacal can help me do it an easier way, (hope so) so the main code will be universal, I know he doesn't have a lot of time and I hate asking for help as I'm sure he's overwhelmed with requests.

Will wait till we get the code 100% though, it still needs a little something (previous post).

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-14-2013), Dacal (03-14-2013), King_O_Hill (03-13-2013), The_Durben (03-16-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hey King, you just read my mind bro, was having so much trouble with the UniAW as there are quite a lot of minor differences in it, was thinking about ditching my UniAW js files and redoing the UniAW using Dacal's newer ones, I don't think Dacal would mind and it's a great idea to make everything universal especially as you say with all the changes happening in IOS & Yahoo, then all widget makers would have to worry about mainly, would be the graphics & touch events.

The only thing is, there is a lot of stuff not in Dacal's code that can be an option in the UniAW, like pressure, rising, feels like, neighborhood, state, etc.. and it's not a pretty thought to have to redo all this!

Maybe Dacal can help me do it an easier way, (hope so) so the main code will be universal, I know he doesn't have a lot of time and I hate asking for help as I'm sure he's overwhelmed with requests.

Will wait till we get the code 100% though, it still needs a little something (previous post).
    I agree, let's get the main code working smoothly. Then I don't mind helping you get all the goodies in there available for use, then we can let Dacal look it over if he's ok with this too.

Ian, did you see the write up about using:

Display: none;

Causing lag issues also? Not sure if its much to worry about, but just wanted to throw it out there.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 03-13-2013 at 09:47 PM.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-14-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-13-2013)

Thanks

KOH,

Yes, I also posted something about the display none a while ago but Iv'e not seen any issue.. yet! Maybe it's just a small unnoticeable lag but just incase, there is no harm in setting the opacity to zero instead and deleting the display none, in the write up it suggests another method but I can't remember what it was.
    EDIT, it was this:
    translate(100000px,100000px); but I can't get that to work so opacity to zero.zero will do for me.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-13-2013 at 10:02 PM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-14-2013)