+ Reply
Page 134 of 162 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124132133134135136 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by The_Durben Could always use iWidgets and use my ani weather dual touch widget Weather animation over everything I do I do.. But I think I have to
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,148 Times in 4,593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Could always use iWidgets and use my ani weather dual touch widget
    Weather animation over everything
    I do I do.. But I think I have to add -1 to your GMT as well, bro. And if someone would PM JUST the files associated with Dacal's weather only.. I'd convert it to dylib and run Dacal's weather as a mobile substrate like Wynd did for UNIAW as well. That's what I 'really want'. I want it on every page - OVER the icons. Love your idea Durben of 'over the icons' - but I want it on every page without running multiple iWidgets.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Mine is already set to -1hr that's why
    You mean for Vancouver? Or for Daylight's Savings time?

Thanks
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I do I do.. But I think I have to add -1 to your GMT as well, bro. And if someone would PM JUST the files associated with Dacal's weather only.. I'd convert it to dylib and run Dacal's weather as a mobile substrate like Wynd did for UNIAW as well. That's what I 'really want'. I want it on every page - OVER the icons. Love your idea Durben of 'over the icons' - but I want it on every page without running multiple iWidgets.

You mean for Vancouver? Or for Daylight's Savings time?
    Both. Set it last spring and as fall came it was still accurate so I left mine as is
    Works for you too I guess but may not for everyone depending on where they are in the world

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-11-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I don't know what iwidget is?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,778 Times in 1,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What's strange is that some of my widgets with 'your weather' update without changing GMT and others don't. Like MJSmash needs the GMT change. Durben's does not - though I'll check again tomorrow am. And Drifter's Individual Weather Icon iWidget doesn't change no matter what value you add to the GMT.. Hence my confusion.

All three are looking to Yahoo for Sunrise Sunset info - and yet all three are interpreting it differently - two of which are your animated weather, Dacal. I factored in Update Interval too. Same results. My guess - is that each modder makes subtle changes to the Main.js or location.js, whichever, for how that config.js element works.

At the moment, I need to put a -1 (which is counterintuitive - it should be +1) in the GMT field - in both Dacal's Basalt HD LS and in MJSmash to get the the moon to switch to sun at 7am as it should - and as it did yesterday before Daylight's Savings Time started in US.
    Hi bro ! For my widgets, i get just Yahoo informations and i add or substract hours. Try your location from Yahoo URL and look for the sunrise/sunset time which is given...

Look for me :

Yahoo : Yahoo! Weather - Tunis, TN
    Other source (right one) : Sunrise and Sunset for Tunisia – Tunis – coming days

As you can see, Yahoo doesn't report the right sunrise/sunset for my location...

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

blkmini (03-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,718 Times in 3,974 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok I am so very sorry if this has been addressed but if it has I can't find it. I'm on an iPhone 4 running 6.1.2. I am also running page2d and pages+. I am trying to get Wynds 'over everything' to work and it's not. I have removed page2d and pages+ and yet the UniAW still isn't showing up. I've placed both things into the correct places. My hopeful aim is to have the UniAW running overtop of Pages+ and Page2d. I am now at a loss as to what to do. I would be so happy for any help in this issue. Thank you in advance for looking into this!
    Hi, Sorry your having problems.

I just downloaded this from page 1 and tested it on my 4S (IOS 6.1.2) and it works perfect.
    If you have removed "page2d" & "pages+" then it should work just fine, please give me your weather code you inputted in the Config.js file so I can be sure you have a correct working code. Is you internet working ok on the phone? Did you do a re-spring after transferring the two files?

First we need to find out why it's not working for you, once it is then you can put back pages+ and pages2d, I have no idea what these two tweaks are for, or how they work on the phone but usually this version on the UniAW will be in front of everything (including your icons) and on every page of SB, so I see no reason why it shouldn't work on top of your 2 tweaks.

Please double check the "SBAW.dylib" file (12KB in size) is in "Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries" and the folder called "SBAnimatedWeather" (5.7MB in size) is in "var/mobile/Library"
    I give you the sizes of the files so you can check you didn't get a bad download (only part of the files).

If you didn't change the weather code in the Config.js file then the weather will be for Hong Kong. Let me know your code please.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-10-2013 at 10:02 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-11-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I just redownloaded the file from the 1st again, applied it and did a respring for the like 5th time. And it worked. O.o I've been trying since last night to get this to work and it just wouldn't. Also page2d let's you scroll your home screen both horizontal and vertical. Pages+ let's you have a different wallpaper for each page. I'm truly at a loss as to why it suddenly worked but I'm very glad it did! I did download it and applied it right on my phone this time instead of using my computer and ifunbox. Maybe that's it?

Thanks

Don't think that should make any difference, I always use my Mac for transferring files to the phone, guess it was just one of those things from the "jailbreak twilight zone". My phone icon somehow got re-sized to a tiny size, no idea how.. do do do do - do do do do (twilight zone song) LOL... (guess if you are a young person you may have not heard of the twilight zone).
    Anyway, glad it works now M8.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Don't think that should make any difference, I always use my Mac for transferring files to the phone, guess it was just one of those things from the "jailbreak twilight zone". My phone icon somehow got re-sized to a tiny size, no idea how.. do do do do - do do do do (twilight zone song) LOL... (guess if you are a young person you may have not heard of the twilight zone).
    Anyway, glad it works now M8.
    Lol I'm 28 this June so yeah I know what the Twilight Zone song is :P. Yeah I've noticed some odd quirks on this jailbreak, for instance, When theming icons on an iPhone 4 you should need 2 images in the icon folder ex: Mail.png and [email protected]. On my iPhone 4 I've no doubled icons. I copied all my icons from my ipod touch 3rd gen and all the apps I had icons for have themed perfectly fine! There are a few other things I've noticed that are a bit odd.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,591 Times in 4,087 Posts

My ani weather update problem seems to of sorted itself out just had the opportunity to test it on the road and the info ,ani weather and seperate widget I'm using for weather images all updated upon retrieving new coordinates.

Thank you for your time Ian
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    My ani weather update problem seems to of sorted itself out just had the opportunity to test it on the road and the info ,ani weather and seperate widget I'm using for weather images all updated upon retrieving new coordinates.

Thank you for your time Ian
    That's good news Gunny, so it sorts itself out after you spend how many hours looking for the fault? LOL... (Blinkin twilight zone) LOL.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,890 Times in 6,513 Posts

Funny, many people were having issues. I wonder if it was a yahoo issue???
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Funny, many people were having issues. I wonder if it was a yahoo issue???
    I also have some issues since few days. Sometimes the update works fine (as specified by the updateInterval variable), but sometimes the weather doesn't update. I have tested on y computer, i've looked in the script : i haven't seen any problem. Maybe a random Yahoo issue.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), RKO1195 (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-11-2013)

Thanks

I think Apple has friends in Yahoo and there is a conspiracy going on

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-11-2013), jon347 (03-11-2013), Junebug916 (03-22-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), lostinthemes (03-12-2013), NewdestinyX (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,148 Times in 4,593 Posts

I think Apple has friends in Yahoo and there is a conspiracy going on
    Lol!! +1
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I also have some issues since few days. Sometimes the update works fine (as specified by the updateInterval variable), but sometimes the weather doesn't update. I have tested on y computer, i've looked in the script : i haven't seen any problem. Maybe a random Yahoo issue.
    I try something.. Maybe my fault .

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

I got sometimes the effect that only some xml data has been updated (temp, humidity) an some are missing (wind speed/dir, hi/low)

The issue with the not updating weather is also here. Could this be an iOS6 issue?

greetz Chris
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    I got sometimes the effect that only some xml data has been updated (temp, humidity) an some are missing (wind speed/dir, hi/low)

The issue with the not updating weather is also here. Could this be an iOS6 issue?

greetz Chris
    I had not this issue before upgrade to iOS6. I found some minors errors in my weather code (maybe iOS6 is more strict on it). I try now.

If it don't work and don't correct the update issue, i have another idea, but need more time.

Let me know.

EDIT : seems it doesn't work. I will try another thing.
    Last edited by Dacal; 03-11-2013 at 06:05 PM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Has anybody seen any weirdness in the UniAW? I got to say all seems fine for me.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), lostinthemes (03-12-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anybody seen any weirdness in the UniAW? I got to say all seems fine for me.
    I have since iOS 6. I mostly use Chevy's LS mods but a few others too and found that location and some other random info does not get updated when location changes unless I respring. I do not do coding but did find that if I replaced the location.js with an older one I found that all works great again.
    Below is the file that works perfectly for me.

http://alturl.com/37b87

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jlhardwick For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), Dacal (03-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013)

Thanks

In fact, widgets are updating, but for the LS, it seems like all timers are in "pause" when the phone is in sleep mode and they restart when the phone is waking up. I must check.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-11-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-11-2013), King_O_Hill (03-11-2013), The_Durben (03-12-2013)