+ Reply
Page 133 of 162 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123131132133134135 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll love the "WeatherTest" idea, I usually just change the current condition in the Main. js to whatever I want to see. Thanks again M8. Tired
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    love the "WeatherTest" idea, I usually just change the current condition in the Main.js to whatever I want to see.
    Thanks again M8.
    Tired to add/remove lines in main.js... So i have included it in the Config.js.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cuzin (03-09-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-09-2013), The_Durben (03-09-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 3,857 Posts

@ Durben,

Thanks AGAIN bud, I'm not bothered about the calendar, don't think many people use it, but I was wondering, (before I start messing with things), What if I took your UniAW iWidget, removed the calendar, made the calendar a separate iWidget, put them both on the same page, would the rain/snow full screen animations from the UniAW iWidget fall over the top of the calendar iWidget? Can they be layered as such, if not then this ability would be a good add-on for an iWidget update, then we wouldn't (hardly) need PerPage at all.

I really need to make a start on playing with these things myself but thought Id'e ask anyway as you have a lot of experience with iWidgets already!
    If you ever need to know anything about TBM's (tunnel boring machines), lead guitar or Cinema4D just let me know

Jet lag has hit me hard this time, 11hr time difference between Brazil & Hong Kong, couldn't get to sleep last night (got 2.5hrs) big headache and feel like cra*.

My Daughter was very exited I bought an i5, she thought she would get my i4S, "sorry" I said, I need it for testing themes/widgets.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-09-2013 at 06:25 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-09-2013), The_Durben (03-09-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

I got the i5 and upgraded my wife to the 4S I was using and now every time I pick up her phone it feels short and fat compared to the i5 (and yes I am talking about the phone and not the wife).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RandyTG For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-09-2013)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Did I miss something? I have installed the MyLocation app 3 times now (yes it is fully removed each time) but in the i5 IOS 6.1.2 the icon for the My Location app is nowhere to be seen, I can see the app in installed and wondered why the icon is 114X114 in dimensions and why is this the correct name for it?? (114X114.png).

I installed it from KOH's rep.

EDIT..

So I got the icon to show, I had to first disable iconoclasm through SBSettings / Mobile Substrate Addons, then install the MyLocation app, then enable iconoclasm again!! Now I remember why I never used iconoclasm before.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 03-09-2013 at 10:20 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-09-2013), The_Durben (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,672 Times in 4,002 Posts

Did I miss something? I have installed the MyLocation app 3 times now (yes it is fully removed each time) but in the i5 IOS 6.1.2 the icon for the My Location app is nowhere to be seen, I can see the app in installed and wondered why the icon is 114X114 in dimensions and why is this the correct name for it?? (114X114.png).

I installed it from KOH's rep.

EDIT..

So I got the icon to show, I had to first disable iconoclasm through SBSettings / Mobile Substrate Addons, then install the MyLocation app, then enable iconoclasm again!! Now I remember why I never used iconoclasm before.
    Iconoclasm sucks. (Just sayin').

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,560 Times in 7,513 Posts

@ Durben,

Thanks AGAIN bud, I'm not bothered about the calendar, don't think many people use it, but I was wondering, (before I start messing with things), What if I took your UniAW iWidget, removed the calendar, made the calendar a separate iWidget, put them both on the same page, would the rain/snow full screen animations from the UniAW iWidget fall over the top of the calendar iWidget? Can they be layered as such, if not then this ability would be a good add-on for an iWidget update, then we wouldn't (hardly) need PerPage at all.

I really need to make a start on playing with these things myself but thought Id'e ask anyway as you have a lot of experience with iWidgets already!
    If you ever need to know anything about TBM's (tunnel boring machines), lead guitar or Cinema4D just let me know

Jet lag has hit me hard this time, 11hr time difference between Brazil & Hong Kong, couldn't get to sleep last night (got 2.5hrs) big headache and feel like cra*.

My Daughter was very exited I bought an i5, she thought she would get my i4S, "sorry" I said, I need it for testing themes/widgets.
    I'm getting a 5 soon
    Very excited. My kids just play with my iPad so I can keep my 4S too

Don't know if I'll be digging tunnels anytime soon but when I do I'll hit you up.
    I do want to learn to play the guitar though.

iWidgets work in order of how you apply them.
    So adding the calendar widget first then uniaw, uniaw would be on top. Add a third widget and it will be on top of those and so on

Hope you get some rest my man

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Iconoclasm sucks. (Just sayin').

I know it use to a long time ago, that's why I never used it, very buggy, but now I see things still haven't changed, numerous times after I re-spring my icons have moved so have to re-spring again, so I have deleted iconoclasm, it's back to "Five-Colum SB and Gridlock for me.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok I am so very sorry if this has been addressed but if it has I can't find it. I'm on an iPhone 4 running 6.1.2. I am also running page2d and pages+. I am trying to get Wynds 'over everything' to work and it's not. I have removed page2d and pages+ and yet the UniAW still isn't showing up. I've placed both things into the correct places. My hopeful aim is to have the UniAW running overtop of Pages+ and Page2d. I am now at a loss as to what to do. I would be so happy for any help in this issue. Thank you in advance for looking into this!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,708 Times in 4,397 Posts

Related topic. This morning Dacal's weather didn't change moon to sun until the 8-9am hour (which it did yesterday at 7-8) before we went to Daylight Savings. Had the same issue last year. Do we need to change the GMT setting to -1 each Daylight Savings time? Or is the code supposed to know when it's Daylight's Savings time? If it's supposed to know why did the moon stay around until 8 today? (It always changes at 7am).

I'm pretty sure Ian and Dacal's code has an algorithm for detecting lengthening and shortening days/nights. In Winter we have longer nights, in Summer - longer days. Am I correct in that assumption too?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,826 Times in 6,147 Posts

The sunrise/sunset times are from the same feed as the weather. The sun and the moon are just a function of the times obtained. During a time change, a simple respring may be required to set it straight.

That's if I'm remembering it correctly. If not, Ian or Dacal can correct me. Or maybe Durben has a different explanation.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The sunrise/sunset times are from the same feed as the weather. The sun and the moon are just a function of the times obtained. During a time change, a simple respring may be required to set it straight.

That's if I'm remembering it correctly. If not, Ian or Dacal can correct me. Or maybe Durben has a different explanation.
    Thanks, King. But Respring was the first thing I tried. What tipped me off to potentially needing to change the GMT setting in the individual widgets was that Dacal's new Basalt HD LS Widget had the sun position correct at 7AM this morning. And in his config.js , GMT was set to -1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

Depending on your time zone you may have to set the GMT value to correct the proper reporting of sunrise sunset.
    If yahoo were perfect this variable wouldn't be necessary
    The GMT is related to sunset sunrise time which controls the sun and moon animation. Yahoo may be off in your area so changing this variable will correct the time

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Depending on your time zone you may have to set the GMT value to correct the proper reporting of sunrise sunset.
    If yahoo were perfect this variable wouldn't be necessary
    The GMT is related to sunset sunrise time which controls the sun and moon animation. Yahoo may be off in your area so changing this variable will correct the time
    Thanks, D. Why would it be different widget to widget though?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks, D. Why would it be different widget to widget though?
    Huh? Which ones?
    Not sure what you mean. Other widgets that have animated sun and moon?
    If so could be a few reasons. One main one being the time factor was written into the js differently

Thanks
    Thanked 8,478 Times in 1,498 Posts

Sunset and Sunrise time are based on Yahoo information. Unfortunatly, in some locations, Yahoo doesn't report a correct the sunrise/sunset time or it doesn't adjust daylight saving. It's why i add a GMT variable. Need to adjust manually...

For exemple, in Tunisia, each summer, i must adjust the variable.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013), The_Durben (03-10-2013)

Thanks

@ Ian and Dacal
    Maybe something useful for you guys
    Been playing with animation on one of my widgets and found rotate3d works better than rotate(360deg)
    Like example in the pic. First animation gear11 was old way I had it.
    Second animation in 3d but still rotating clockwise with a few extra lines due to 3d thinking 0 and 360 is the same so it stays in one spot is new way I did it. Less lag
    Not sure if/when you'll use rotate but it works better.
    Just thought I'd share

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok I am so very sorry if this has been addressed but if it has I can't find it. I'm on an iPhone 4 running 6.1.2. I am also running page2d and pages+. I am trying to get Wynds 'over everything' to work and it's not. I have removed page2d and pages+ and yet the UniAW still isn't showing up. I've placed both things into the correct places. My hopeful aim is to have the UniAW running overtop of Pages+ and Page2d. I am now at a loss as to what to do. I would be so happy for any help in this issue. Thank you in advance for looking into this!

Someone please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Someone please?
    Could always use iWidgets and use my ani weather dual touch widget
    Weather animation over everything

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Dacal (03-10-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013), Junebug916 (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Sunset and Sunrise time are based on Yahoo information. Unfortunatly, in some locations, Yahoo doesn't report a correct the sunrise/sunset time or it doesn't adjust daylight saving. It's why i add a GMT variable. Need to adjust manually...

For exemple, in Tunisia, each summer, i must adjust the variable.
    What's strange is that some of my widgets with 'your weather' update without changing GMT and others don't. Like MJSmash needs the GMT change. Durben's does not - though I'll check again tomorrow am. And Drifter's Individual Weather Icon iWidget doesn't change no matter what value you add to the GMT.. Hence my confusion.

All three are looking to Yahoo for Sunrise Sunset info - and yet all three are interpreting it differently - two of which are your animated weather, Dacal. I factored in Update Interval too. Same results. My guess - is that each modder makes subtle changes to the Main.js or location.js, whichever, for how that config.js element works.

At the moment, I need to put a -1 (which is counterintuitive - it should be +1) in the GMT field - in both Dacal's Basalt HD LS and in MJSmash to get the the moon to switch to sun at 7am as it should - and as it did yesterday before Daylight's Savings Time started in US.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-10-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks

Mine is already set to -1hr that's why

Being on west coast that worked better for me so I left it at that
    Last edited by The_Durben; 03-10-2013 at 02:53 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-10-2013)