Page 119 of 162 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109117118119120121 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    UniAW working perfectly on SB on 6.1 iPhone 5

Snow UNiAW - YouTube
    I was looking for this thread. And you 'bumped it right into existence for me again'. How does one add this to their Springboard to 'check it out'. I know the PerPageHTML+ standalone way. But as an add in to a SB widget?

Thanks
    Thanked 21,646 Times in 4,337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    I have this theme since day 1. I wish i can use it on my iPhone 5 but it's doesn't work. Lockscreen works but springboard theme doesn't
    Iv'e had this since day 1 too LOL.. Although there are so many beautiful weather widgets out now I somehow always end up back to this one (screen shot below)

I'm sorry I am not intending on purchasing an i5 so am not much help to you but MamaJaay seems to have it working on her i5, maybe if you ask her extremely nicely..

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I was looking for this thread. And you 'bumped it right into existence for me again'. How does one add this to their Springboard to 'check it out'. I know the PerPageHTML+ standalone way. But as an add in to a SB widget?
    The WinterBoard GPS version is HERE

Just stick it in your themes folder as you would any other theme and put it on the top of the list in WinterBoard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1080.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-17-2013 at 11:01 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (02-18-2013), sigit (02-17-2013)

Any chance you could port these to iWidgets? Or know of someone that has already?

Thanks

Just stick it in your themes folder as you would any other theme and put it on the top of the list in WinterBoard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidikron View Post
    Any chance you could port these to iWidgets? Or know of someone that has already?
    Iv'e never tried the iWidgets, Iv'e been absent for a while, not sure if anybody has done it already.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-16-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

I did that, Ian. And it doesn't work for me. I even turned off my SB widget for MJ's I use for TimedWalls and your weather still doesn't show when it's the topmost in Winterboard. So either I have another tweak conflicting with it or I don't know. But it's not working for me.

Have always loved your weather animation. You and Dacal have a different approach but I love both. I'm pretty sure your PerPageHTML version will work. Let me try that. I'll get back to you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-17-2013)

I did that, Ian. And it doesn't work for me. I even turned off my SB widget for MJ's I use for TimedWalls and your weather still doesn't show when it's the topmost in Winterboard. So either I have another tweak conflicting with it or I don't know. But it's not working for me.

Have always loved your weather animation. You and Dacal have a different approach but I love both. I'm pretty sure your PerPageHTML version will work. Let me try that. I'll get back to you.
    I'm using the non GPS wynds in front version.

First post. You don't put it in the regular place. There's instructions in the zip. It's called by a dylib so it bypasses winter board completely

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-17-2013)

Is it possible for someone with photo shop skills to size & position this Bell & Ross correctly & also if possible to extract/size this Breitling. Please and Thank you
    -bell-ross.png-breitling.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone Irish_Man's Avatar
    Thanks

UniAW working perfectly on SB on 6.1 iPhone 5

Snow UNiAW - YouTube
    Yes, but thats the weather widget only(SBAW.dylib), right? You see when I unlock my i5...u can see the theme just for a second and then disappears "behind" the springboard. I don't know how to fix that. Anybody??? Please

Lumo Theme - YouTube
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 02-16-2013 at 08:03 PM.

I'm using the non GPS wynds in front version.

First post. You don't put it in the regular place. There's instructions in the zip. It's called by a dylib so it bypasses winter board completely
    Yes, MJ. Figured that out. Love this as a direct mobile substrate! I saw your dyslib comment but didn't know what it meant until I read the instructions in the Wynd version.

But doesn't the animation working on Ian's without jitter NOT in Winterboard lend more credence to the jittery stuff in Dacal's being Winterboard problems?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Yes, MJ. Figured that out. Love this as a direct mobile substrate! I saw your dyslib comment but didn't know what it meant until I read the instructions in the Wynd version.

But doesn't the animation working on Ian's without jitter NOT in Winterboard lend more credence to the jittery stuff in Dacal's being Winterboard problems?
    I would agree, but MJSmash is working smoothly with a fresh restore and fresh JB this morning using Mac and evasion 1.3. (On iPhone 5, iPod 4G, and iPod 3G) and those are dacal animations and winter board. But as I said, the timing on the JavaScript files were changed almost 6 months ago.

http://youtu.be/44rmgaIpdY8

Maybe the timing is key?

Working hard on it at least.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-17-2013)

Chevys dual weather LS has jittery snow.

Just throwing that out there.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-17-2013)

I would agree, but MJSmash is working smoothly with a fresh restore and fresh JB this morning using Mac and evasion 1.3. (On iPhone 5, iPod 4G, and iPod 3G) and those are dacal animations and winter board. But as I said, the timing on the JavaScript files were changed almost 6 months ago.

http://youtu.be/44rmgaIpdY8

Maybe the timing is key?

Working hard on it at least.
    Thanks, MJ.. but with respect the rain in that video is still jittery just like on my phone. Now the rain animation has been less obvious than the snow but the rain is still jittery in the video you posted.. Not trying to be a pain - but not "butter" yet like the Ian video you posted for the snow.

Thanks for all your work.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-16-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vidikron View Post
    I just tried it, it's really easy, I just did it with the PerPage all in one version, all I did was add this Widget.plist file (attached) into the main themes folder so the structure looks like the screen shot below, then put the whole widget into the iWidgets folder.

I'm sorry I can't upload the whole thing for you as have a very poor internet connection at the moment.

Try just adding the attached Widget.plist file to whatever version you want, remember it goes in the main folder, the same folder where the Widget.html file is located.

Good luck.

EDIT: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST, IT DOESN'T WORK, SORRY.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2013-02-17-2.22.17-pm.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-17-2013 at 12:46 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwhartman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ian, since upgrading to 6.1 I had to re jail break my 4 S so I lost everything including your UnniAW5.0 all in one LS. I finally got it reinstalled. Is there a way that I can modify to include the GPS and keep the clock, weather movements, and calendar?

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

Thanks

Hi mwhartman,

Just so I am completely clear, you want the LS like the screen shot below (or similar maybe with a different wallpaper) with GPS, is this correct? If so, take a look back some pages, I'm sure I've done a GPS LS already, problem is the hotel I'm in for the next 3 weeks has very limited internet connection so I can't upload anything large.
    I will have a look through my Mac for it.

EDIT:

One of these might be what your looking for, look for this in the 1st post:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2013-02-17-3.04.20-pm.png   -ls.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 02-17-2013 at 12:07 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

mwhartman (02-17-2013), sigit (02-17-2013)

Hi mwhartman,

Just so I am completely clear, you want the LS like the screen shot below (or similar maybe with a different wallpaper) with GPS, is this correct? If so, take a look back some pages, I'm sure I've done a GPS LS already, problem is the hotel I'm in for the next 3 weeks has very limited internet connection so I can't upload anything large.
    I will have a look through my Mac for it.

Is on first post.

Here is link

http://www.mediafire.com/?xehfjcozfn9u1ex

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-17-2013), mwhartman (02-17-2013)

Thanks

Thanks MamaJaay, you posted this as I was editing my post.

Thanks MamaJaay, you posted this as I was editing my post.
    Anytime Ian. Your UniAW is a classic

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (02-17-2013)

I just tried it, it's really easy, I just did it with the PerPage all in one version, all I did was add this Widget.plist file (attached) into the main themes folder so the structure looks like the screen shot below, then put the whole widget into the iWidgets folder.

I'm sorry I can't upload the whole thing for you as have a very poor internet connection at the moment.

Try just adding the attached Widget.plist file to whatever version you want, remember it goes in the main folder, the same folder where the Widget.html file is located.

Good luck.

Ian, how did you prevent the iWidget from covering icons so that they can't be pushed? Your widget.plist area would have to cover the whole screen since your animations are full screen right?

Page 119 of 162 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109117118119120121 129 ... LastLast