+ Reply
Page 115 of 162 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
finaly...simple lock without all weather infos......absolutly UnIAW...credits to Ian Nicholl................................
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Thanks

finaly...simple lock without all weather infos......absolutly UnIAW...credits to Ian Nicholl................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkheinz For This Useful Post:

faisalz (10-06-2012), Mokabaer (10-01-2012), sunny102 (09-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunny102's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkheinz View Post

Damm looking good, nice work will you share?
    TIA

sju
    Thanks

Default gps not working
    mine is also not working, i have the original lockscreen widget with 4 day forecast and the perpage widget non is working.
    can someone please fix it, i just love this

Thanks

Sorry to off topic but any experts here know how come under the degree symbol got a line.
    Please kindly refer to the screenshot above.
    I ask in darkstar but is very quiet nowsadays really hope someone here can help me.
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post

Sorry to off topic but any experts here know how come under the degree symbol got a line.
    Please kindly refer to the screenshot above.
    I ask in darkstar but is very quiet nowsadays really hope someone here can help me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Perhaps the font you use ? Try another to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    mine is also not working, i have the original lockscreen widget with 4 day forecast and the perpage widget non is working.
    can someone please fix it, i just love this
    There is a change in Yahoo since yesterday. Look in GPS thread for a fix.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post

yap maybe is the font. how come i never think of it?
    btw, do u know how i can change the rest to red color?
    Thanks for all your help. cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 8,488 Times in 1,500 Posts

yap maybe is the font. how come i never think of it?
    btw, do u know how i can change the rest to red color?
    Thanks for all your help. cheers
    Just edit the CSS file and add (or replace) a line for all the sections you want to change :

color: #ff0000;

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

Thanks

Just edit the CSS file and add (or replace) a line for all the sections you want to change :

color: #ff0000;
    Just try but it doesn't change anything
    Below is the theme i use refer to post#7787
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...lease-390.html
    Last edited by eddietah; 10-02-2012 at 06:34 AM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,437 Times in 6,372 Posts

Just try but it doesn't change anything
    Below is the theme i use refer to post#7787
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...lease-390.html
    did you respring after you changed the color? Unless the color is coded in the HTML file or the js file. Just keep searching in the files for "color" and replace the code with the one that Dacal gave you above.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    did you respring after you changed the color? Unless the color is coded in the HTML file or the js file. Just keep searching in the files for "color" and replace the code with the one that Dacal gave you above.
    sorry i'm a noob in all this thingy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi dacal
    im using the all in 1 springboard gps widget it has stopped working i have fixed my lockscreen widget but cant fix this one any ideas how to get it working its html one
    thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    No problem, just remember now that the "UseRealFeel setting in the config.js file should always be set to FALSE, otherwise you will get the main temperature reading the same as the chill temperature.
    The "useRealFeel" in the Config.js is set to false and the "chill" in the UniAW.css is set to show.
    But both Temperatures are the same on the display.
    Is there anything else to do to let the chill temperature work?

Can somebody help?

Thanks

I don't know why but after I did a respring all my animated weather is not working anymore. It's only show a white screen and nothing else

Really appreciate some help here. Thanks

Thanks

The Turkish translation for weather widgets,
    To whom it may concern…

PS. You must save the .js file as Unicode Utf 8 to see the turkish characters like ğ, ş, ç etc…

case "tr":
    var days = ["Pazar","Pazartesi","Salı","Çarşamba","Perşembe"," Cuma","Cumartesi"];
    var months=["Ocak","Şubat","Mart","Nisan","Mayıs","Haziran","T emmuz","Ağustos","Eylül ","Ekim","Kasım","Aralık"];
    break;

case "tr":
    translatedesc=obj.description.toLowerCase();
    if (translatedesc=='light snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hafif Kar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='tornado') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hortum! '; }
    if (translatedesc=='tropical storm') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tropik Fırtına'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hurricane') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Kasırga '; }
    if (translatedesc=='severe thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Şiddetl i Fırtına'; }
    if (translatedesc=='thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Fırtına '; }
    if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Karla Karışık Yağmur'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Karla Karışık Yağmur'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mixed snow and sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sulusep ken'; }
    if (translatedesc=='freezing drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Kar Serpintisi'; }
    if (translatedesc=='drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Serpint i'; }
    if (translatedesc=='freezing rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Buzlu Yağmur'; }
    if (translatedesc=='showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sağanak '; }
    if (translatedesc=='snow flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Kar Sağanak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light snow showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hafif Kar Sağanak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light snow grains') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hafif Kar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='blowing snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tipi'; }
    if (translatedesc=='snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Kar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hail') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Dolu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sulusep ken'; }
    if (translatedesc=='dust') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Toz'; }
    if (translatedesc=='foggy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sisli'; }
    if (translatedesc=='haze') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Puslu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='smoky') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Dumanlı '; }
    if (translatedesc=='blustery') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tozlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Rüzgarl ı'; }
    if (translatedesc=='cold') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Soğuk'; }
    if (translatedesc=='cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bulutlu '; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Çok Bulutlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parçalı Bulutlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Açık'; }
    if (translatedesc=='sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Güneşli '; }
    if (translatedesc=='fair') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Az Bulutlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and hail') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Yağmurl a Karışık Dolu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hot') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sıcak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='isolated thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Fırtına '; }
    if (translatedesc=='scattered thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gökgürü ltülü Fırtına'; }
    if (translatedesc=='scattered showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gökgürü ltülü Sağanak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='heavy snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tipi'; }
    if (translatedesc=='scattered snow showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gökgürü ltülü Kar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parçalı Bulutlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='thundershowers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gökgürü ltülü Sağanak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='snow showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Kar Yağışlı'; }
    if (translatedesc=='isolated thundershowers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gökgürü ltülü Sağanak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light rain shower') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Yağmurl u'; }
    if (translatedesc=='not available') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Yok'; }
    if (translatedesc=='showers in the vicinity') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Çevresi Yağmurlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parçalı Bulutlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='ground fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Buzlu Sis'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hafif Sağanak'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hafif Yağmurlu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mist') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Puslu'; }
    if (translatedesc=='fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sisli'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Yağmur' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain shower') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Yağmurl u'; }
    if (translatedesc=='severe thunderstorm/windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gökgürü ltülü Fırtına'; }
    document.getElementById("lastupdate").innerHTML = "Son Güncelleme - " + currentTimeString + " " + timeOfDay;
    document.getElementById("visibility").innerHTML = "Görüş Mesafesi: " + obj.visibility + obj.visibilityunit;
    document.getElementById("humidity").innerHTML = "Nem : " + obj.humidity + "%";
    if (direction <= 360) obj.winddir = "K";
    if (direction < 348.75) obj.winddir = "K-KB";
    if (direction < 326.25) obj.winddir = "KB";
    if (direction < 303.75) obj.winddir = "B-KB";
    if (direction < 281.25) obj.winddir = "B";
    if (direction < 258.75) obj.winddir = "B-GB";
    if (direction < 236.25) obj.winddir = "GB";
    if (direction < 213.75) obj.winddir = "G-GB";
    if (direction < 191.25) obj.winddir = "G";
    if (direction < 168.75) obj.winddir = "G-GD";
    if (direction < 146.25) obj.winddir = "GD";
    if (direction < 123.75) obj.winddir = "D-GD";
    if (direction < 101.25) obj.winddir = "D";
    if (direction < 78.75) obj.winddir = "D-KD";
    if (direction < 56.25) obj.winddir = "KD";
    if (direction < 33.75) obj.winddir = "K-KD";
    if (direction < 11.25) obj.winddir = "K";
    if (direction == 0) obj.winddir = "Yok";
    if (direction == 0) {
    document.getElementById("wind").innerHTML = "Rüzgar : " + obj.winddir;
    } else {
    document.getElementById("wind").innerHTML = "Rüzgar : " + obj.winddir + " - " + Math.round(obj.windspeed) + " " + obj.windunit;}
    break;

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

Dacal (12-03-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello guys.This clock is awesome!
    I want to show only the clock without weather forecast and sunrise-sunset.
    Is it possible?
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    Thank you it looks great! Still, it seems I have encountered the same problem as below .
    Did you ever get it to work I try and try but it keeps disappearing. I love the look but driving me crazy. Please let me know. I think if KOH would look at it he could figure it out but not happening yet. Please let me know

Thanks

Thanks

If you want me to look at this for you, I need a link to it and a description of exactly what you are trying to achieve.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

Default Wow that would be soooo awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you want me to look at this for you, I need a link to it and a description of exactly what you are trying to achieve.
    I will give you what ever you say you need to help figure this out. config.js widget what do you need, I will give you.
    • Iphone 4 Jailbreak Snowbird
    • IOS 4.28
    • Verizon Wireless
    • PerPage HTML

The Widget works awesome as you can see from the Pics
    http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...0-img_2062.png

Then all of a sudden I come out of my lockscreen and the clock and the weather are gone. I respring and everything is back to normal for a few hours then I go back into the phone and its gone.

Let me Know what else you need and I will get it to you. Thanks for the help.

Thanks

What version of PPHTML are you running. The free version, or PPHTML+, the paid version. Make sure that you do NOT download the cracked version, as it is known to cause problems. Also, if I can't recreate the problem, I may not be able to help you.

If you are running a good version of PPHTML, then have you tried downloading it again and re-installing it? Also try downloading the widget again and re-install that after.

Thanks

I am using the Version Per page Html not plus I do not think Plus will work with version 4.2.8 But I have done my own widgets and they work I did the legs widget and it works for the spotlight screen I am quite certain it has something to do with the weather widget as when I lost it last time I respring and the clock came back but the weather was not filled in and it said "internet?" in the bottom right of the weather widget. waited about 15 minutes and the weather was then filled in. Could it be when it does an update of the weather if there is no internet connection it fails and drops out if so I can have it update much less. Please advice.

Has the weather widget been updated at all and where can I find the latest version of the weather widget. I would start there and just replace the weather widget and maybe then the clock if it continues to act up. Please advise.

Thank you King you are awesome.
    Last edited by iamaqtpa2t; 12-04-2012 at 06:49 AM.