+ Reply
Page 112 of 162 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Mokabaer very nice, I like it very well! thanks bud,i share 'em on faith HD thread..
...
  1. #2221
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    very nice, I like it very well!
    thanks bud,i share 'em on faith HD thread..

  2. #2222
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    OK, here is the matching icon that you are looking for. I have a large amount of UniAW stuff / mods / themes whatever. About 1.25GB worth. So let me know Just how interested you are in this type of stuff. I also think that I found the PSD file which is used for making these icons with Photoshop.

    com.apple.MobileSMS.zip

    And most of that 1.25GB is compressed!!
    Thanks, The Icon worked!
    What kind UniAW Themes do you have? I like designing my phone lol.
    I want to kinda change my Clock how do I do that?
    Also, I when I googled to try to get rid of Apple transparent dock background it said its not in Cydia anymore how can I remove it then? It looks funky with that on my phone with the theme!

  3. #2223
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Please can one of the Gurus help I keep losing my Clock and the weather the calendar is
    Please can one of the Gurus help I keep losing my Clock and the weather the calendar is there. Everything looks like it is working then I power on and the clock and weather is gone but the calendar is there. I respring and everything is back to normal for a few hours then I go back into the phone and its gone. Can anyone help please. Here is an image of the phone when it is working.

    UniAW5.0-img_2062.png

    Thank you I love the look

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to iamaqtpa2t For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-27-2012)

  5. #2224
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamaqtpa2t View Post
    Please can one of the Gurus help I keep losing my Clock and the weather the calendar is there. Everything looks like it is working then I power on and the clock and weather is gone but the calendar is there. I respring and everything is back to normal for a few hours then I go back into the phone and its gone. Can anyone help please. Here is an image of the phone when it is working.

    Attachment 594513

    Thank you I love the look
    I would help, but I have never seen or heard of that before, Sorry!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  6. #2225
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,668
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I would help, but I have never seen or heard of that before, Sorry!
    +1

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-27-2012)

  8. #2226
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Bummer Bummer Bummer I had to take it off my phone
    Bummer Bummer Bummer I had to take it off my phone kept losing the clock and the weather. I tried many things but could not get it to work. I loved the look but could not keep respringing to get it back. Maybe after I upgrade the os I will try again. If anyone has any ideas please let me know i would like to go back to this widget. Thanks back to HTCAniPPH I hate it it looks like a droid.

    UniAW5.0-img_0385.pngUniAW5.0-img_0384.png

  9. #2227
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Just wondering after tinkering with UniAW.js...

    Is it possible to have the N and W coordinates appear on separates lines?

    I tried to create two separate element id's and also new <div> in the HTML file to no avail.

    Is there a way to split them up?

    Thanks to any and all who have ideas...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood guy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-27-2012)

  11. #2228
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    Just wondering after tinkering with UniAW.js...

    Is it possible to have the N and W coordinates appear on separates lines?

    I tried to create two separate element id's and also new <div> in the HTML file to no avail.

    Is there a way to split them up?

    Thanks to any and all who have ideas...
    Try adding <div> for "textLat" and one for "textLong" in your HTML file.

    Then add the call in your CSS file:

    #textLat{
    position: absolute;
    text-align: center;
    top: 190px;
    left: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    height: 60px;
    font-size: 20px;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #DCDCDC;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 2px, #000000 0px 0px 2px ;
    display: ;
    }

    #textLong{
    position: absolute;
    text-align: center;
    top: 210px;
    left: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    height: 60px;
    font-size: 20px;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #DCDCDC;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 2px, #000000 0px 0px 2px ;
    display: ;
    }

    Make sure that the display is set to none under #coordinates

    Good Luck
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  12. #2229
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    KOH,
    I did exactly as you recommended and that didn't seem to do the trick. I'll fide with it...

    Thanks for the idea!

  13. #2230
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    KOH,
    I did exactly as you recommended and that didn't seem to do the trick. I'll fide with it...

    Thanks for the idea!
    Tell me which widget that you have and I will set it up.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  14. #2231
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    I ended up getting close:
    I added a few lines to UniAW.js. If the way I did this is wrong, I hope you get a good chuckle out of it.

    if (gps == true)

    { document.getElementById("coordinates").innerHTML = textLat + " " + textLong;

    document.getElementById("lat").innerHTML = textLat;

    document.getElementById("long").innerHTML = textLong;

    }

    I created two <div>'s--#lat and #long.

    The final issue for this is to do away with hyphen right before the W coordinate. It gets the info from MyLocation.txt and the hyphen is in there. I've seen other screen shots from different widgets that have the coordinates displayed without that darned hyphen. Any ideas?

    Thank you for your response!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW5.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi1340855080.184326.jpg  

  15. #2232
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    I ended up getting close:
    I added a few lines to UniAW.js. If the way I did this is wrong, I hope you get a good chuckle out of it.

    if (gps == true)

    { document.getElementById("coordinates").innerHTML = textLat + " " + textLong;

    document.getElementById("lat").innerHTML = textLat;

    document.getElementById("long").innerHTML = textLong;

    }

    I created two <div>'s--#lat and #long.

    The final issue for this is to do away with hyphen right before the W coordinate. It gets the info from MyLocation.txt and the hyphen is in there. I've seen other screen shots from different widgets that have the coordinates displayed without that darned hyphen. Any ideas?

    Thank you for your response!!
    I thought that those calls were already in the UniAW.js file. I'm glad you figured it out!

    That's not a hyphen, that's a minus sign! most places in the US have a minus location. most of Europe and Asia don't.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  16. #2233
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I thought that those calls were already in the UniAW.js file. I'm glad you figured it out!

    That's not a hyphen, that's a minus sign! most places in the US have a minus location. most of Europe and Asia don't.

    That makes sense as we are technically west of the international date line. Knowing that it doesn't look as unattractive now.

    Thanks for the input!!
    Why can't I stop playing with modding these widgets? It's an addiction!

  17. #2234
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    That makes sense as we are technically west of the international date line. Knowing that it doesn't look as unattractive now.

    Thanks for the input!!
    Why can't I stop playing with modding these widgets? It's an addiction!
    Yes, it can be a horrible addiction! but at least it is cheap $$!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  18. #2235
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IceT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Istanbul - Turkey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 93 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, it is a permission isue with the folder that it is using to store your location.

    I am guessing that you have ifile

    1. Open ifile
    2. go to /var/mobile/
    3. press the arrow to the far right side of "Documents" to edit the correct attributes
    4. set "apply heirarchically" to "on"
    5. Under ownership, set "Owner" and "Group" to "mobile"
    6. Under "Access Permissions", set "User", "Group" & "World" to "Read, Write, Execute"
    7. Reboot
    8. open the "MyLocation" app up again and set "sig. change" to on

    If you don't have "ifile", you can search for it on Cydia.
    Hi King_O_Hill

    thanks for detailed instruction. I followed your steps but I have two problems;

    1. When I try to apply "hierarchically" to "on" it does not work (I am chancing to on but iFile turns to "off" next run)
    2. I can see the coordinates on my widget but no data is downloading (like my location is not valid in weather database)

    Could you please help me because it seems I am only one who not able to use GPS widget :scratch head:

    TIA

  19. #2236
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post
    Hi King_O_Hill

    thanks for detailed instruction. I followed your steps but I have two problems;

    1. When I try to apply "hierarchically" to "on" it does not work (I am chancing to on but iFile turns to "off" next run)
    2. I can see the coordinates on my widget but no data is downloading (like my location is not valid in weather database)

    Could you please help me because it seems I am only one who not able to use GPS widget :scratch head:

    TIA
    Can you post a screen shot? What widget are you using? Did you make any code alterations? What device/firmware are you using?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  20. #2237
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IceT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Istanbul - Turkey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 93 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Can you post a screen shot? What widget are you using? Did you make any code alterations? What device/firmware are you using?
    Hi,

    Please find the screen below, currently I am trying to use Max_Pa1n's boss.MP.TBSB2 widget (in IOS Boss section). The result chancing when I am using different ones. I really appreciate if you support me.

    UniAW5.0-img_0007.png

  21. #2238
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post
    Hi,

    Please find the screen below, currently I am trying to use Max_Pa1n's boss.MP.TBSB2 widget (in IOS Boss section). The result chancing when I am using different ones. I really appreciate if you support me.

    Attachment 595976
    Do you have the MyLocation app running with "sig. change" turned on? Because it looks like it is not, as all you are getting is the date and time. Also, what language are you using?

    Do you have either of these files in your /var/mobile/Documents folder:

    locationPath.txt
    myLocation.txt
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-01-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    IceT (07-01-2012)

  23. #2239
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,846
    Thanks
    39,109
    Thanked 16,366 Times in 5,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    Free boss.ios
    Isn't this a paid theme? Why would you post this here?

    Could a Mod please check into this?

    Update: OK, it looks like someone just deleted the posts! Thank You!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 07-01-2012 at 01:57 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  24. #2240
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IceT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Istanbul - Turkey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 93 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do you have the MyLocation app running with "sig. change" turned on? Because it looks like it is not, as all you are getting is the date and time. Also, what language are you using?

    Do you have either of these files in your /var/mobile/Documents folder:

    locationPath.txt
    myLocation.txt
    Hi,

    I have locationPath.txt and myLocation.txt in Documents folder. With the same widget, I traveled in the city and the widget worked on most of locations (I think the weather info was for City because temperature did not changed location by location)

    After arrived at home GPS founded current location and I had weather information on the screen ( I think the data captured previous location) until I did respiring the phone, after respiring the app founded the location with no data (same as my picture on my previous message)

    It can understand that weather database could not provide weather info for every single coordinates but I am expecting the widget/app would bring at least city center info, or I am doing something wrong?

    I think my problem is related with "charset=utf-8", because when go to weather.yahoo.com on computer do search current location it says Umraniye not mraniye, but I do know how can fix?

    My phone language is English and format English UK

    Br,
    Last edited by IceT; 07-01-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts