+ Reply
Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW5.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by King_O_Hill Go into the "Css" folder and open up "ChevyStyles.css". look for #sun and just underneath it, you will see this line: display: none; change it to:
...
  1. #2181
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Go into the "Css" folder and open up "ChevyStyles.css".

    look for #sun and just underneath it, you will see this line:

    display: none;

    change it to:

    display: ;

    do the same for #moon also. You can do it for #sunray & #moonray if you want those too.

    Save it, respring and Enjoy!



    @dolphin & @ewart

    how are you guys making out?
    Im actually stuck now. I got the icons for the dock to show up. I installed the gridlock & the five-colum one like it says. But only 4 shows up in the dock part? 5 shows up on the screen though?
    Also, when tryed clicking on the icon in dock it dont open up how can i get like the Settings, app, etc to open up?
    Also, they said the weather, and clock Icons are blank?
    One more thing, How can I get the other Icons to show up? Like the Phone, Text, Mail, etc Icons and also the different background wallpapers they have in the files how can i get those to show up to?
    Here's screen shot what I have so far:
    UniAW5.0-img_0349-1-.png

  2. #2182
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    @DolphinxManiax23

    If you want 5 icons in your dock, try "Five Icon Dock" in Cydia.

    For the icons in the dock to work, you have to have "SpringJumps" installed. I don't use springjumps, never have liked it, so I can't really help you with that. Sorry!

    The other icons can be changed through winterboard.

    1. Create a folder in your Library/Themes.xxxxxx folder named "Custom".
    2. Inside the "Custom" folder create another folder called "Icons". Yes it must have a capital "I".
    3. Now put your icons in this folder and name them EXACTLY as the name appears on your springboard.

    Example: if you want to change the text messaging app icon, name it "Messages" without the quotes. This method only works on stock apple applications or on anything that you download from the app store. Any other icons will need to be changed using the Bundles method, that I am not going to get into right now.

    4. once you have all the icons that you want to change installed in your "Icons" folder open winterboard and make sure that "Summerboard" is turned on.
    5. Press "Select Themes" in winterboard and select your "Custom" theme.
    6. Respring and you are done.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  3. #2183
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @DolphinxManiax23

    If you want 5 icons in your dock, try "Five Icon Dock" in Cydia.

    For the icons in the dock to work, you have to have "SpringJumps" installed. I don't use springjumps, never have liked it, so I can't really help you with that. Sorry!

    The other icons can be changed through winterboard.

    1. Create a folder in your Library/Themes.xxxxxx folder named "Custom".
    2. Inside the "Custom" folder create another folder called "Icons". Yes it must have a capital "I".
    3. Now put your icons in this folder and name them EXACTLY as the name appears on your springboard.

    Example: if you want to change the text messaging app icon, name it "Messages" without the quotes. This method only works on stock apple applications or on anything that you download from the app store. Any other icons will need to be changed using the Bundles method, that I am not going to get into right now.

    4. once you have all the icons that you want to change installed in your "Icons" folder open winterboard and make sure that "Summerboard" is turned on.
    5. Press "Select Themes" in winterboard and select your "Custom" theme.
    6. Respring and you are done.
    Thanks, I will try this. Is there an app for Springjumps?
    Now do I do the same for the wallpaper for in winterboard? They have like 5 different wallpapers to choose from?

  4. #2184
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thanks, I will try this. Is there an app for Springjumps?
    Now do I do the same for the wallpaper for in winterboard? They have like 5 different wallpapers to choose from?
    Yes, search for SpringJumps in Cydia

    place your wallpapers here:

    /var/stash/Wallpaper.xxxxxx/iPhone and respring and they should show up in the settings app under wallpaper.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  5. #2185
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @DolphinxManiax23

    If you want 5 icons in your dock, try "Five Icon Dock" in Cydia.

    For the icons in the dock to work, you have to have "SpringJumps" installed. I don't use springjumps, never have liked it, so I can't really help you with that. Sorry!

    The other icons can be changed through winterboard.

    1. Create a folder in your Library/Themes.xxxxxx folder named "Custom".
    2. Inside the "Custom" folder create another folder called "Icons". Yes it must have a capital "I".
    3. Now put your icons in this folder and name them EXACTLY as the name appears on your springboard.

    Example: if you want to change the text messaging app icon, name it "Messages" without the quotes. This method only works on stock apple applications or on anything that you download from the app store. Any other icons will need to be changed using the Bundles method, that I am not going to get into right now.

    4. once you have all the icons that you want to change installed in your "Icons" folder open winterboard and make sure that "Summerboard" is turned on.
    5. Press "Select Themes" in winterboard and select your "Custom" theme.
    6. Respring and you are done.
    Ok I tryed this. Followed the steps. I have my Icons folder in the Customs folder. And renamed the Icons has it shows on my phone. And made sure "Summerboard" is turned on and selected theme and checked "Customs" and respining but its still now showing up the icons? Is there something im doing wrong?

  6. #2186
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Ok I tryed this. Followed the steps. I have my Icons folder in the Customs folder. And renamed the Icons has it shows on my phone. And made sure "Summerboard" is turned on and selected theme and checked "Customs" and respining but its still now showing up the icons? Is there something im doing wrong?
    Inside the Custom folder do you have the folder named Icons with the icons in there? Also make sure that the icon names have the correct capital letters EXACTLY as they are on your springboard.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  7. #2187
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Inside the Custom folder do you have the folder named Icons with the icons in there? Also make sure that the icon names have the correct capital letters EXACTLY as they are on your springboard.
    Ok, I checked..And they all have Capital letters. And also, put the Wallpapers in the right section to and they dont show up in my wallpaper section either.
    Here's screen shots of all this!
    UniAW5.0-snapfire1.jpg
    UniAW5.0-snapfire2.jpgUniAW5.0-img_0350-1-.png
    Wallapper section on my phone. with no new wallpapers i added.
    Any idea whats going on?

  8. #2188
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-20-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    DolphinxManiax23 (06-21-2012)

  10. #2189
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Ok, I keep trying with the Icons, and there just not showing up for me=( Im sure Im doing something wrong. I keep trying n trying. Here's another screen shot what I did.
    UniAW5.0-snapfire1.jpg
    I tryed the wallpapers again and I got them to show up now now just need the Icons to work.

  11. #2190
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Ok, I keep trying with the Icons, and there just not showing up for me=( Im sure Im doing something wrong. I keep trying n trying. Here's another screen shot what I did.
    Attachment 592862
    I tryed the wallpapers again and I got them to show up now now just need the Icons to work.
    OK, here is your mistake.

    your directory needs to look like this:

    Themes/Custom/Icons

    Inside the Icons folder need to be your icons named Mail.png for the mail app Messages.png for the message app and so on...

    So looking at your screen shot, you need to move your Icon folder back into the Custom folder and rename your icons exactly as they are named on your spring board.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    DolphinxManiax23 (06-21-2012)

  13. #2191
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    OK, here is your mistake.

    your directory needs to look like this:

    Themes/Custom/Icons

    Inside the Icons folder need to be your icons named Mail.png for the mail app Messages.png for the message app and so on...

    So looking at your screen shot, you need to move your Icon folder back into the Custom folder and rename your icons exactly as they are named on your spring board.
    Thank you for your help! They showed up finally. But they came out like all big. Is there way to make them smaller?
    Here's my screen shot of my phone:
    UniAW5.0-img_0351-1-.png

    Also, in the screen shot. How can I name at the bottom of my icons in the dock, like "Home, Games, Apps, ETC" Like the screen shot in the first page shows? And how can I get rid of page 1 at the top? I installed Springjump.

  14. #2192
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thank you for your help! They showed up finally. But they came out like all big. Is there way to make them smaller?
    Here's my screen shot of my phone:
    Attachment 592898

    Also, in the screen shot. How can I name at the bottom of my icons in the dock, like "Home, Games, Apps, ETC" Like the screen shot in the first page shows? And how can I get rid of page 1 at the top? I installed Springjump.
    If they show up big, then they either need @2x on them, or you need to remove the @2x. If you have both in there, then try removing one or the other.

    Sorry, i can't remember which way, so just use the opposite of what you have.

    The page1, page2 etc, is a springjumps thing and I don't know anything on springjumps, as I don't use it.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  15. #2193
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If they show up big, then they either need @2x on them, or you need to remove the @2x. If you have both in there, then try removing one or the other.

    Sorry, i can't remember which way, so just use the opposite of what you have.

    The page1, page2 etc, is a springjumps thing and I don't know anything on springjumps, as I don't use it.
    Now, when I did that it went back to regular normal Icons Heres screen shot what I did.
    UniAW5.0-snapfire2.jpg

  16. #2194
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Now, when I did that it went back to regular normal Icons Heres screen shot what I did.
    Attachment 592899
    Try putting both with @2x and without it and see if that works. Sorry, I don't use this method too often, but it is usually the easiest to do.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  17. #2195
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,606
    Thanks
    2,656
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Now, when I did that it went back to regular normal Icons Heres screen shot what I did.
    Attachment 592899
    You need both versions. @2x and without.

    Also, go into 'springjumps' and turn off page titles. This will stop pushing your entire springboard down.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-21-2012)

  19. #2196
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    You need both versions. @2x and without.

    Also, go into 'springjumps' and turn off page titles. This will stop pushing your entire springboard down.
    Thank you for help! Got it to work! I have question about Springjumps. Has shown in previews in first page for the theme. For the Icons on the dock. Theres a Icon for settings. How can I get it to open it up to "Settings" page n not to jump to the next page for it? And is there a way to get rid of the Page 0, 1, up at very top of the page?
    And one more thing, Is there away to hide the "Search Iphone section"?

    @King_O_Hill: Thank you for all your help! It it much very appaciated! Got all the stuff on my phone now. Thanks to you for helping!
    I will post screen shot of my phone here once its all organized for you to see. Thanks again! =)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to DolphinxManiax23 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-22-2012)

  21. #2197
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thank you for help! Got it to work! I have question about Springjumps. Has shown in previews in first page for the theme. For the Icons on the dock. Theres a Icon for settings. How can I get it to open it up to "Settings" page n not to jump to the next page for it? And is there a way to get rid of the Page 0, 1, up at very top of the page?
    And one more thing, Is there away to hide the "Search Iphone section"?

    @King_O_Hill: Thank you for all your help! It it much very appaciated! Got all the stuff on my phone now. Thanks to you for helping!
    I will post screen shot of my phone here once its all organized for you to see. Thanks again! =)
    Great!!!

    Glad to see you getting it worked out. I wish I could help you with the springjumps, but I have to defer to someone else for this.

    Look forward to seeing your screen completed!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  22. #2198
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Hi All!
    I thought I'd try the Desu Retina theme. I like it but have an issue with UniAW being overridden. When the SB first starts up you can see the widget but the theme wallpaper covers it up.
    I've actually got UniAW as a widget in WB and not as PPHTML. I've made sure the widget is on the top of the list. Is this an issue with certain themes or the widget?

    Thanks for any help!!

  23. #2199
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,190
    Thanks
    37,658
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 5,539 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    Hi All!
    I thought I'd try the Desu Retina theme. I like it but have an issue with UniAW being overridden. When the SB first starts up you can see the widget but the theme wallpaper covers it up.
    I've actually got UniAW as a widget in WB and not as PPHTML. I've made sure the widget is on the top of the list. Is this an issue with certain themes or the widget?

    Thanks for any help!!
    Can you post a link to your widget and I can see what is going on?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  24. #2200
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,606
    Thanks
    2,656
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thank you for help! Got it to work! I have question about Springjumps. Has shown in previews in first page for the theme. For the Icons on the dock. Theres a Icon for settings. How can I get it to open it up to "Settings" page n not to jump to the next page for it? And is there a way to get rid of the Page 0, 1, up at very top of the page?
    And one more thing, Is there away to hide the "Search Iphone section"?

    @King_O_Hill: Thank you for all your help! It it much very appaciated! Got all the stuff on my phone now. Thanks to you for helping!
    I will post screen shot of my phone here once its all organized for you to see. Thanks again! =)
    I've already said to get rid of page 0 page 1 you need to turn off page titles in springjumps.

    To change where the icons go to which page. It's basically just a picture.

    If you want to page 1 to have a different icon just switch the icon in icon bundles in the theme folder.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts