Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3236

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW5.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Go into the "Css" folder and open up "ChevyStyles.css".

look for #sun and just underneath it, you will see this line:

display: none;

change it to:

display: ;

do the same for #moon also. You can do it for #sunray & #moonray if you want those too.

Save it, respring and Enjoy!

@dolphin & @ewart

how are you guys making out?
    Im actually stuck now. I got the icons for the dock to show up. I installed the gridlock & the five-colum one like it says. But only 4 shows up in the dock part? 5 shows up on the screen though?
    Also, when tryed clicking on the icon in dock it dont open up how can i get like the Settings, app, etc to open up?
    Also, they said the weather, and clock Icons are blank?
    One more thing, How can I get the other Icons to show up? Like the Phone, Text, Mail, etc Icons and also the different background wallpapers they have in the files how can i get those to show up to?
    Here's screen shot what I have so far:
    -img_0349-1-.png

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,824 Times in 6,753 Posts

@DolphinxManiax23

If you want 5 icons in your dock, try "Five Icon Dock" in Cydia.

For the icons in the dock to work, you have to have "SpringJumps" installed. I don't use springjumps, never have liked it, so I can't really help you with that. Sorry!

The other icons can be changed through winterboard.

1. Create a folder in your Library/Themes.xxxxxx folder named "Custom".
    2. Inside the "Custom" folder create another folder called "Icons". Yes it must have a capital "I".
    3. Now put your icons in this folder and name them EXACTLY as the name appears on your springboard.

Example: if you want to change the text messaging app icon, name it "Messages" without the quotes. This method only works on stock apple applications or on anything that you download from the app store. Any other icons will need to be changed using the Bundles method, that I am not going to get into right now.

4. once you have all the icons that you want to change installed in your "Icons" folder open winterboard and make sure that "Summerboard" is turned on.
    5. Press "Select Themes" in winterboard and select your "Custom" theme.
    6. Respring and you are done.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

@DolphinxManiax23

For the icons in the dock to work, you have to have "SpringJumps" installed. I don't use springjumps, never have liked it, so I can't really help you with that. Sorry!

2. Inside the "Custom" folder create another folder called "Icons". Yes it must have a capital "I".
    3. Now put your icons in this folder and name them EXACTLY as the name appears on your springboard.

Example: if you want to change the text messaging app icon, name it "Messages" without the quotes. This method only works on stock apple applications or on anything that you download from the app store. Any other icons will need to be changed using the Bundles method, that I am not going to get into right now.

4. once you have all the icons that you want to change installed in your "Icons" folder open winterboard and make sure that "Summerboard" is turned on.
    Thanks, I will try this. Is there an app for Springjumps?
    Now do I do the same for the wallpaper for in winterboard? They have like 5 different wallpapers to choose from?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinxManiax23 View Post
    Thanks, I will try this. Is there an app for Springjumps?
    Now do I do the same for the wallpaper for in winterboard? They have like 5 different wallpapers to choose from?
    Yes, search for SpringJumps in Cydia

place your wallpapers here:

/var/stash/Wallpaper.xxxxxx/iPhone and respring and they should show up in the settings app under wallpaper.

@DolphinxManiax23

Ok I tryed this. Followed the steps. I have my Icons folder in the Customs folder. And renamed the Icons has it shows on my phone. And made sure "Summerboard" is turned on and selected theme and checked "Customs" and respining but its still now showing up the icons? Is there something im doing wrong?

Thanks

Ok I tryed this. Followed the steps. I have my Icons folder in the Customs folder. And renamed the Icons has it shows on my phone. And made sure "Summerboard" is turned on and selected theme and checked "Customs" and respining but its still now showing up the icons? Is there something im doing wrong?
    Inside the Custom folder do you have the folder named Icons with the icons in there? Also make sure that the icon names have the correct capital letters EXACTLY as they are on your springboard.

Inside the Custom folder do you have the folder named Icons with the icons in there? Also make sure that the icon names have the correct capital letters EXACTLY as they are on your springboard.
    Ok, I checked..And they all have Capital letters. And also, put the Wallpapers in the right section to and they dont show up in my wallpaper section either.
    Here's screen shots of all this!
    -snapfire1.jpg
    -snapfire2.jpg-img_0350-1-.png
    Wallapper section on my phone. with no new wallpapers i added.
    Any idea whats going on?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

DolphinxManiax23 (06-21-2012)

Ok, I keep trying with the Icons, and there just not showing up for me=( Im sure Im doing something wrong. I keep trying n trying. Here's another screen shot what I did.
    -snapfire1.jpg
    I tryed the wallpapers again and I got them to show up now now just need the Icons to work.

Thanks

Ok, I keep trying with the Icons, and there just not showing up for me=( Im sure Im doing something wrong. I keep trying n trying. Here's another screen shot what I did.
    -snapfire1.jpg
    I tryed the wallpapers again and I got them to show up now now just need the Icons to work.
    OK, here is your mistake.

your directory needs to look like this:

Themes/Custom/Icons

Inside the Icons folder need to be your icons named Mail.png for the mail app Messages.png for the message app and so on...

So looking at your screen shot, you need to move your Icon folder back into the Custom folder and rename your icons exactly as they are named on your spring board.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

DolphinxManiax23 (06-21-2012)

OK, here is your mistake.

your directory needs to look like this:

Themes/Custom/Icons

Inside the Icons folder need to be your icons named Mail.png for the mail app Messages.png for the message app and so on...

So looking at your screen shot, you need to move your Icon folder back into the Custom folder and rename your icons exactly as they are named on your spring board.
    Thank you for your help! They showed up finally. But they came out like all big. Is there way to make them smaller?
    Here's my screen shot of my phone:
    -img_0351-1-.png

Also, in the screen shot. How can I name at the bottom of my icons in the dock, like "Home, Games, Apps, ETC" Like the screen shot in the first page shows? And how can I get rid of page 1 at the top? I installed Springjump.

Thanks

Thank you for your help! They showed up finally. But they came out like all big. Is there way to make them smaller?
    Here's my screen shot of my phone:
    -img_0351-1-.png

Also, in the screen shot. How can I name at the bottom of my icons in the dock, like "Home, Games, Apps, ETC" Like the screen shot in the first page shows? And how can I get rid of page 1 at the top? I installed Springjump.
    If they show up big, then they either need @2x on them, or you need to remove the @2x. If you have both in there, then try removing one or the other.

Sorry, i can't remember which way, so just use the opposite of what you have.

The page1, page2 etc, is a springjumps thing and I don't know anything on springjumps, as I don't use it.

If they show up big, then they either need @2x on them, or you need to remove the @2x. If you have both in there, then try removing one or the other.

Sorry, i can't remember which way, so just use the opposite of what you have.

The page1, page2 etc, is a springjumps thing and I don't know anything on springjumps, as I don't use it.
    Now, when I did that it went back to regular normal Icons Heres screen shot what I did.
    -snapfire2.jpg

Thanks

Now, when I did that it went back to regular normal Icons Heres screen shot what I did.
    -snapfire2.jpg
    Try putting both with @2x and without it and see if that works. Sorry, I don't use this method too often, but it is usually the easiest to do.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

-snapfire2.jpg
    You need both versions. @2x and without.

Also, go into 'springjumps' and turn off page titles. This will stop pushing your entire springboard down.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    You need both versions. @2x and without.

Also, go into 'springjumps' and turn off page titles. This will stop pushing your entire springboard down.
    Thank you for help! Got it to work! I have question about Springjumps. Has shown in previews in first page for the theme. For the Icons on the dock. Theres a Icon for settings. How can I get it to open it up to "Settings" page n not to jump to the next page for it? And is there a way to get rid of the Page 0, 1, up at very top of the page?
    And one more thing, Is there away to hide the "Search Iphone section"?

@King_O_Hill: Thank you for all your help! It it much very appaciated! Got all the stuff on my phone now. Thanks to you for helping!
    I will post screen shot of my phone here once its all organized for you to see. Thanks again! =)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DolphinxManiax23 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-22-2012)

Thanks

Thank you for help! Got it to work! I have question about Springjumps. Has shown in previews in first page for the theme. For the Icons on the dock. Theres a Icon for settings. How can I get it to open it up to "Settings" page n not to jump to the next page for it? And is there a way to get rid of the Page 0, 1, up at very top of the page?

@King_O_Hill: Thank you for all your help! It it much very appaciated! Got all the stuff on my phone now. Thanks to you for helping!
    I will post screen shot of my phone here once its all organized for you to see. Thanks again! =)
    Great!!!

Glad to see you getting it worked out. I wish I could help you with the springjumps, but I have to defer to someone else for this.

Look forward to seeing your screen completed!

Hi All!
    I thought I'd try the Desu Retina theme. I like it but have an issue with UniAW being overridden. When the SB first starts up you can see the widget but the theme wallpaper covers it up.
    I've actually got UniAW as a widget in WB and not as PPHTML. I've made sure the widget is on the top of the list. Is this an issue with certain themes or the widget?

Thanks for any help!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wood guy View Post
    Hi All!
    I thought I'd try the Desu Retina theme. I like it but have an issue with UniAW being overridden. When the SB first starts up you can see the widget but the theme wallpaper covers it up.
    I've actually got UniAW as a widget in WB and not as PPHTML. I've made sure the widget is on the top of the list. Is this an issue with certain themes or the widget?

Thanks for any help!!
    Can you post a link to your widget and I can see what is going on?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

I've already said to get rid of page 0 page 1 you need to turn off page titles in springjumps.

To change where the icons go to which page. It's basically just a picture.

If you want to page 1 to have a different icon just switch the icon in icon bundles in the theme folder.

Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 160 ... LastLast